[Telltale] The Walking Dead [Inactive]

"Shit! Forgot, damn my old age." Logan ran to the truck and inserted the keys and drove out like he did back on the farm. It was rather quiet this time, no one to keep him company. He chuckled to him self, those guys were on that girl like bees and honey.

Xobic put the box back in his bag and then pulled out his bottle of Jack Daniels and started to drink out of it

"Whoa whoa whoa. My wife just died. I'm not that much of a horndog." He nodded his head, then continued studying the Bobblehead. It was creepy with the similarities. It looked just like the toy his daughter had given him.

"It looks just like you Daddy!"

F**k.

Harry then opened the window at the back so he can communicate with the rest of the group. "Hey everyone, any suggestions on where we should stay tonight? Logan's not getting any younger." He chuckled as he talked with everyone at the back. He then rowed down the Window, took out a Cigarette and a Zippo Lighter, then started smoking quietly.

Lia nodded and shyly took the bottle, she took a sip and coughed a little, "it tastes weird..." She gave it back quickly then started eating a chocolate bar. Twix to be exact. She saw how sad Matthew looked and scooted beside him, handing him the other half "here" She smiled

"Ha-ha, very funny son. Well ya'll can sleep in the car, I have plans to make it to Canada. The cold'll hypothermatize those buggers once winter starts." He focused on the road, once he made it to Canada he would finally be able to start his farm up again.

"No thanks. I think I'm the only person in the world who hates Twix." He looked towards Harry, and replied back. "I think we should head out for the countryside. We can hunt, and there shouldn't be that many walkers out there." He then looked to Dex. "Do you mind if.... I have some of that?" He looked at the beer.

Lia nodded "well yo might be now" She frowned a little bit and stayed beside Matthew eating her chocolate bar to get rid of the gross taste of alcohol. She looked in her bag and took out a book and a pen, she marked down a little line next to three others to indicate how many things she's done since the apocalypse. She puts it away and smiles.

Xobic took the bottle back and then put it in his bag"Canada that sounds like a good place to go" 
here you go he handed him the bottle

"Thanks." Matthew took the bottle, wiped it off with his shirt, then took a large gulp. "Needed that. And I think I'm starting to agree with Canada. Wilderness and frozen walkers. The Canadian Dream." He handed the bottle back to Dex in gratitude.

Harry then quietly just continued to smoke the cigarette he just lit. As much as he didn't want to, he started thinking about his life in the Mafia once more...

Lia sits beside Neri and slowly stops coughing "I'm Lia" She smiles slightly. She grabbed her inhaler and two puffs from it, then put it back.

"I'll say it once, not too many nasty habits on my truck, okay? While we're at not to much fun!" Logan chuckled a bit, taking a sip of water from the bottle he kept in his pocket.

Henry briefly took his cigarette out of his mouth, blowing a puff of smoke out the window before extinguishing it on a nearby ashtray inside the truck. "Sorry...Just a little...Emotionally distressed I guess you can say." he said as he rested his arm on the window.

Lia yawned a little bit and looked at the group, she went and sat beside Matthew, she closed her eyes and cuddled in, like a daughter would

Matthew smiled at Logan's little joke, then looked at his Bobblehead. Creepy little f**ker. He tapped on the glass of the truck. "Hey Logan, want this little bobble head? It isn't really doing much good back here."

That was when he felt someone nudged up against him. Lia. He patted her on the head, and put his arm around her. It was kind of like having Cynthia back. But different. It was weird. Almost like déjà vu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back