[Telltale] The Walking Dead [Inactive]

"What is going on back there?!" Aylaela said, shocked by the two gunshots. Had they encountered a few more zombies or had something worse happened?

When the truck continued it's pursuit of the Jeep, she relaxed only slightly. If something had truly gone wrong they wouldn't still be driving, right?

"F*cking hell!" She yelled and felt ringing in her ear. She let one hand go of the wheel and covered her ear. She felt the pain in her ear. But shook her head and ignored it "okay kid. Put the f*cking gun away or I'll roll the vehicle and let us all die" she threatened and kept driving angrily. She still felt the ringing in her ear. "Look you bipolar psycho, we all need a little break. And that music was helping me with what's going on inside my head. Now sit down!"

Sent from my LG-E617G using Tapatalk

It took the utmost willpower to keep himself under control. She was a triple six real deal mean piece of scratch. Oh the irony, the bitter irony in her calling him a bipolar psycho. "Simmer down ya'self," he muttered under his breath as he lowered his gun. "I don't give a rat's ass what that music meant to you, it was drawing walkers. You should know that, you're an adult, you're supposed to know more than me!" All the action had left him panting. He would keep his cool now, even though he was being driven around by a loony, but when they'd stop, he wouldn't hesitate to demand answers from Lia. If she was willing to let them both die over some stupid piece of music, she needed a reality check and he would give it to her. Could that woman kill herself already? He recalled someone had said something about weak links...

Lia stayed quiet most of the time then finally spoke "I had to quit school, and let go of everything I had. Music was one of them." She teared up a bit as she drove silently. Yep. She was definitely gonna end herself soon. She took a deep breath looking at the road in front of her. She wasn't gonna say no more.

Sent from my LG-E617G using Tapatalk

Sam flinched as Evan inserted two bullets into the dashboard.

"Calm down!" He said firmly. He hated the bickering and even more, when the bickering wouldn't help their situation further. Sam grabbed Evan by the shoulders.

"You want to disable the vehicle, keeping shooting into the engine!"

He turned to Lia.

"You should know better as well!"

Sam sat back, angry with both of them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They were leaving. The Savannah sign flung ahead of them, as the two vehicles began heading out into the unknown. Where were they headed? Matthew didn't know what was going to be left of this group. Gunshots had rang out in the air earlier, and it had appeared that Lia and Evan were fighting. Sam was yelling at them, Evan was shooting his gun, and Lia was swerving the damn car. What the hell was happening over there? Hopefully Neri had jumped in the back. Though maybe she was better off having not got in.

Matthew shook his head, and looked to the forest in front of them, wondering where they were going from here. Walkers continued trailing them from behind, some from Crawford, and some just random people. They were simply faces in a crowd, nothing special about them.

Matthew looked to the group with him, hoping that they were much more stable than the truck. He looked at his stump once more, but say it back down on the seat. He began to wonder if the places they were going were much better than Crawford. Matthew shrugged that thought away quickly however, as anything was better then that hellhole of a town.

Well, maybe.

To Hell and back, eh?

TO BE CONTINUED...

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back