• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Morbuskid said:
I am not really back to join you guys to mess up again, i just felt bad leaving off a bad impression on you and that is what i hate how some people just leave a bad imprint and never try to fix it. In a way i am a Pacifist in real life, and a psychotic murdered in fake life.
Please you're not the worst RP'er I've come across... There are a lot worse... trust me.

So while everyone is talking to each after defeating Mordor's army, Beacon is being pillaged by Goblins and Uruk Hai ?

Last edited by a moderator:
dFd4ElF.png
And on a side note, I can barely keep up with posts at how fast you guys are going xD , not complaining but just saying I won't be posting every respond without a @, and even then someone might post before me

hudhouse said:
dFd4ElF.png
And on a side note, I can barely keep up with posts at how fast you guys are going xD , not complaining but just saying I won't be posting every respond without a @, and even then someone might post before me
BiA7uyc.jpg

Oryx meet the Reapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
hudhouse said:
This is so true.

ryanpk200 said:
You know your in a good fandom when one of the gifs is Satan himself blessing something.
I just thought of better way to say this. You know your in a good fandom when Satan is a fan favorite and people miss him.

Sorry for being inactive yesterday guys, my internet connection was acting really weird. I could only connect for several minutes at a time so there wasn't time to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back