• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Barbas said:
All these villains came together in LEGO dimensions.

The Daleks, Sauron (who accepted being under this weird cosmic lego entity), The Joker, Two-Face, Lex Luthor, Zod, and probably more.

It's like the Mega Powers!

Probably should've mentioned this earlier, but I'm going to be away from this site for a few days. If you need any of my characters to help advance the plotline, feel free to use them while I'm gone.

@Some_Bloke

Last edited by a moderator:
@apoliseno what me and @Barbas... okay and @hudhouse are doing to Skylar is called following the rules

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]9. Finally, if you make a dumb mistake your character will pay the price for it. They won’t be killed, just badly injured. In the worst case they might lose a limb.

[/QUOTE]
Because Skylar was dumb to leave when Ruby's about to fight a dude who just beat the living shit out of JNPR and CFVY

theManCalledSting said:
@apoliseno what me and @Barbas... okay and @hudhouse are doing to Skylar is called following the rules
Because Skylar was dumb to leave when Ruby's about to fight a dude who just beat the living shit out of JNPR and CFVY
Plus he stayed around to fight the Ring Wraiths in the middle of Mordor

@Some_Bloke

Yeah forgot one thing on the profile and just wish to add it - The Blade of Terror can (apparently) destroy magical objects and set itself ablaze.

[media]

[/media]
Could I add this small bit to the blade as well?

hudhouse said:
@Some_Bloke
Yeah forgot one thing on the profile and just wish to add it - The Blade of Terror can (apparently) destroy magical objects and set itself ablaze.

[media]

[/media]
Could I add this small bit to the blade as well?
I think you also left out the Wards that protect him from normal weapons.

Barbas said:
I think you also left out the Wards that protect him from normal weapons.
Oh? So not only does it destroy weapons, poisons the attacker, but also makes him protected?! Alright, could you explain this since, I have little knowledge of the canon?

hudhouse said:
Oh? So not only does it destroy weapons, poisons the attacker, but also makes him protected?! Alright, could you explain this since, I have little knowledge of the canon?
From what I know of it is that it only a certain type of blade can remove his wards which is why he able to be killed after being stabbed in the knee by Merry's enchanted Barrow Blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I apologized to you, for my stupidity and just breaking the rules. I saw the post that you killed off my characters and i was fine with it, i feel as if i deserved it, and if your not convinced than I say I hope that this RP goes on for a long time because it really isn't that bad. In fact it is good, but you know i misread things, i don't know things, you know your favorite subjects better than I, And i probably have a few favorite subjects that i have more knowledge on. And i should have just apologized from the beginning, i am new to these types of RP's, i have usually been doing zombie, super-natural, or Heaven vs Hell RP's. I respect and i agree with all your opinions except one thing. I am not an idiot, just because i acted like one does not make me one. And you don't know what happened to me in my life, i got hit in the head with a golf club, i am lucky to be alive and a should be thankful for people like you who give me a chance to become one of you. I was slammed down by my father and that hurt mentally and physically and i guess i made Morbus because i just wanted a part of me that couldn't be hurt or killed, that could go on and give me strength, a purpose like "I want to be this go so i have to work hard to become something barely close," and i know it is impossible but i at least still have an avatar and an idle i can use to keep me going. I thought of suicide 4-5 times, i attempted it once because of such insults and family issues. My life is hell, and i am making it worse for being a dumb ass. So i say again, i am sorry.

Morbuskid said:
You know, I apologized to you, for my stupidity and just breaking the rules. I saw the post that you killed off my characters and i was fine with it, i feel as if i deserved it, and if your not convinced than I say I hope that this RP goes on for a long time because it really isn't that bad. In fact it is good, but you know i misread things, i don't know things, you know your favorite subjects better than I, And i probably have a few favorite subjects that i have more knowledge on. And i should have just apologized from the beginning, i am new to these types of RP's, i have usually been doing zombie, super-natural, or Heaven vs Hell RP's. I respect and i agree with all your opinions except one thing. I am not an idiot, just because i acted like one does not make me one. And you don't know what happened to me in my life, i got hit in the head with a golf club, i am lucky to be alive and a should be thankful for people like you who give me a chance to become one of you. I was slammed down by my father and that hurt mentally and physically and i guess i made Morbus because i just wanted a part of me that couldn't be hurt or killed, that could go on and give me strength, a purpose like "I want to be this go so i have to work hard to become something barely close," and i know it is impossible but i at least still have an avatar and an idle i can use to keep me going. I thought of suicide 4-5 times, i attempted it once because of such insults and family issues. My life is hell, and i am making it worse for being a dumb ass. So i say again, i am sorry.
look, we'll forgive you if you don't bring up irl issues.

I am not really back to join you guys to mess up again, i just felt bad leaving off a bad impression on you and that is what i hate how some people just leave a bad imprint and never try to fix it. In a way i am a Pacifist in real life, and a psychotic murdered in fake life.

Morbuskid said:
I am not really back to join you guys to mess up again, i just felt bad leaving off a bad impression on you and that is what i hate how some people just leave a bad imprint and never try to fix it. In a way i am a Pacifist in real life, and a psychotic murdered in fake life.
just promise not to bring up irl issues here. It's very emotionally manipulative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back