• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

apoliseno said:
A. Beacon student investigating a weird and possibly hostile structure is what he does for his job. B. The tear he stepped through left him in the tower.
That's like the time when you had Lazlo show up in WWE City. there's barely any rhythm or reason.

Barbas said:
I think the eye was only in the movie.
Nope! It was in the book. That's why they couldn't do that giant eagle thing everyone complains about in the book. The ring sticks out like a sore thumb to the eye.

Here's the animated Eye of animated Sauron!

latest

It just sort of looks like a honey wand.

apoliseno said:
A. Beacon student investigating a weird and possibly hostile structure is what he does for his job. B. The tear he stepped through left him in the tower.
A. Skylar being there makes him kinda a shitty friend to Ruby since he knows she's going to fight Kevin "Violent Muderer" Owens. B. You being in the tower kinda reminds me of the time Morbuskid had Strage just show up in the WWE Arc.

Strage stopped dead and felt something, and so he was gone in the blink of an eye. He had gone to somewhere with high adrenaline fighters and demonic teddy bears. He had managed to find CM punk and Booker. Strage approached the two, his features very obviously were quite intimidating as he walked towards the two with no face. But it was better then a smile cut into where his face should be. He stopped dead again and tilted his head towards the two. (Sorry, even though i did get my first kill with Strage i am still feeling quite bored and wanted to see what was going on here so yeah)

Some_Bloke]If they start inside Mordor they pretty much get surrounded instantly by pissed off Orcs. Mordor is crawling with them. [/QUOTE] That's where Skylar is according to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15234-apoliseno/ said:
@apoliseno[/URL]

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Then Skylar will be surrounded by pissed off Orcs.

[/QUOTE]
after ditching Ruby when she was going to have her big fight with Kevin Owens...

theManCalledSting said:
if your work for Sauron then sure
Awesome, I hear his minions get great healthcare. Sauron can probably afford it because most of his minions die before their first appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back