• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Demonhunter said:
fairly certain my first post dosnt fit in with what everyone else is doing... enlighten me xD
Well in one universe the Daleks and Sauron have formed an alliance and are invading a city. The Nexus has also turned up there. In another the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Earth is being invaded by Space Pirates and in another universe, some people are going to search for a weapon that can kill Gods.

@theManCalledSting is right. Your character shouldn't have made it out of Mordor, not at least without a scratch.

Edit your post, or I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
A. Barbas and Sting both had Sauron and the Supreme Dalek ask for Skylar alive and unharmed.

B. Orcs armed with spears and swords can in no way, shape, or form dent Laszlo's armor.

apoliseno said:
A. Barbas and Sting both had Sauron and the Supreme Dalek ask for Skylar alive and unharmed.
B. Orcs armed with spears and swords can in no way, shape, or form dent Laszlo's armor.
The Daleks were there and also the Supreme Dalek only wanted to drain Skylar's brain of Knowledge... IE He's dead the moment he set foot on Mordor

apoliseno said:
A) Never said I was going to kill him. I can't do that unless you tell me to.

2, no B) Even with superior technology, he is still completely outnumbered. Mordor is Mordor and full of ruddy Orcs.

Not even John Cena could fight his way out alone.

Do you want to have another argument on Morbus proportions? I just want to keep my characters in the rp, and you seem hell-bent on f*cking with me everytime I try to get involved with the plot.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]A) Never said I was going to kill him. I can't do that unless you tell me to.
2, no B) Even with superior technology, he is still completely outnumbered.

[/QUOTE]
And Out Gun by a lone Dalek... These are the Post-Time War Daleks...

[media]

[/media]

apoliseno said:
Do you want to have another argument on Morbus proportions? I just want to keep my characters in the rp, and you seem hell-bent on f*cking with me everytime I try to get involved with the plot.
I have no issues if you started in Beacon

apoliseno said:
1) I never said anything about removing your characters from the RP. It was one of the established rules at the very beginning that if you did something stupid your character would pay the price for it in some way but not with their life (see rules in the overview)

2)I am not fucking with you, simply agreeing with Sting that even a badass couldn't fight his way out of Mordor alone. I'd be happy enough if he got captured but then rescued. Just not with him fighting his way out without a scratch on him.

No one asked for you to bring the f*cking Daleks in to Remnant! You're basically signing their death warrants by involving them, and evidently the only two beings capable of stopping them are busy in other universes. I'm sorry for trying to have my characters interfere with your 'master plan.' I will try to adhere to your plans in the future, mein fuhrer.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]1) I never said anything about removing your characters from the RP. It was one of the established rules at the very beginning that if you did something stupid your character would pay the price for it in some way but not with their life (see rules in the overview)
2)I am not fucking with you, simply agreeing with Sting that even a badass couldn't fight his way out of Mordor alone. I'd be happy enough if he got captured but then rescued. Just not with him fighting his way out without a scratch on him.

[/QUOTE]
which I did but he still left Mordor without a scratch

apoliseno said:
No one asked for you to bring the f*cking Daleks in to Remnant! You're basically signing their death warrants by involving them, and evidently the only two beings capable of stopping them are busy in other universes. I'm sorry for trying to have my characters interfere with your 'master plan.' I will try to adhere to your plans in the future, mein fuhrer.
Remnant was in mind for the next Arc and @Barbas wanted to go there to

Well ya know what? Fine then! I'll void every post I've made with Laszlo and Skylar and have Skylar brainless in a cell in Mordor and Laszlo just teleport it in to Beacon.

latest

Donut: Please! Stop fighting! Can't you see your tearing this family apart?!

@TehFanzyMetroid

Is it fine for me to move Alpha team down to the prison? Just wanted to check since the last post is WIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back