• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Two Survivors { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Alexander Brennan
Former Seraphite | 19 | Current location ;; Oregon

Alex frowned when he heard Nate’s response. He squeezed his hands, leaned forward and placed forehead to forehead. “You deserve all of my love. And I will remind you of that time and time again.” Alex told him, kissing him gently. He pulled away but their foreheads were still touching. “We’re going to our farmhouse, having our dream and retiring from the saving the world.” Alex said firmly, a warm smile on his face. Alex would be there for Nate, always.

Nathaniel Matthews
Former Firefly| 21 | Current location ;; Oregon

“I know.” Nate knew. “I know.” Or at least he tried to know this. He tried to remember what Alex told him. He tried to remember who he was. And it was getting easier for now. Maybe. When he didn’t think about it too much. “You really think this Jackson place is the one to go to? What do we even know about it?” Nothing really. They knew nothing. How did they knew that this would not happen all over again to them?

Alexander Brennan

Alex heard Nate, listened to him and sighed softly. "I think so. A small community? I know we don't know much about it, perhaps on our travels we can learn more? Who knows what we'll find." Alex said, though he knew that they didn't know much about it. "And if Jackson doesn't work out, we can find somewhere else until we find a place suitable for our farmhouse dream."

Nathaniel Matthews

Small community meant not a large city, and they were both done with those. Nate remembered when the cities were nothing for them. They were just another place. But now he didn’t want to ever go by them again. He nodded, agreeing. Finally taking it all in. “Then tomorrow we find Jackson. I’m ready for this part of our lives to be done with.”

Alexander Brennan

Alex nodded, hearing Nate and chuckled softly. "Tomorrow we head for Jackson. Today we relax and rest. I'm more than ready to put this entire month to rest and make new memories." Alex agreed, as he looked at Nate, kissing his forehead. "So. What else would you like to do before we turn in for the night?" Alex asked, smiling at Nate softly.

Nathaniel Matthews

Nate didn’t know how to answer that. He didn’t know what else to do. His mind felt like it was being blocked by something, and that was probably him. He knew it was him. He knew that right now he was his own worst enemy. That didn’t make it easier to deal with. “Just hold me?” He didn’t want to sound and be so pitiful, but he was. He couldn’t keep it away. He wanted to be strong, but being strong hurt. When he was strong, he remembered everything else, and then he was back to being little and weak again.

Alexander Brennan

Alex looked at Nate as he waited patiently for an answer. He heard his words, his heart hurting a little at the pitiful part of his voice. He wrapped his arms around Nate and picked him up in his arms. "I've got you." Alex whispered as he walked them to the bed, set Nate down and then crawled onto the bed and wrapped him up in his arms. "I'll hold you forever. I love you." Alex whispered, holding him close.

Nathaniel Matthews

Nate held his breath as Alex moved him out of fear that he would start crying again. He took in one, huge gulp of air and did the same as Alex let him go while he got himself situated as well. As soon as he felt those protective arms again, he let it out. They were going to be okay. Everything could be okay when he had Alex. He curled into him like he couldn’t straighten. Maybe he couldn’t. At least not now. “I love you too,” he whispered from where he buried his head in Alex’s chest. More than anything in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back