• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword art online: tree of dreams

Curiosity when do we want to di the first dungeon boss. I was thinking after we team in a few quest and we all meet. I figure I do it we all can rp together the most

Hmm, could be fun to form 2 small groups that have a friendly rivalry before teaming up to take out the dungeon boss. Maybe each group attempts the boss but are unable to defeat him on their own. Even working together, there could be some rivalry. I dunno.

Are we going to be top players or just a group moving through the game... maybe eventually moving up to top player status?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there a riddle to each dungeon before it would let you in. You have three chances to answer it to enter. But yes we can do that. I really want to do that werewolf mission first. I been busy with work though and today I and my fellow employees were threatened

@Shippo now that you have mentioned it in a post i will have to ask how spells work as now apparently they are limited or learned though items instead of being learned and always accessible do mages just have a limited per day casting?

Mages gain spells threw knowledge. Each book Naomi collects adds to her knowledge of spells in her class. Whereas other classes gsin skills threw practice and training

It kinda makes since though mages learn skills from reading whereas say knight and swordsman practice their sword skills and receive training.

yeah well will be funny for a priest that doesn't need to ever take a break and could play even during down time

Are we using special skills, like sword skills in the original? If so, how will characters go about achieving special skills?

Your weapon skills and your element go together you go to training camps similar to how you already had in the rp. There they train you to use different skills.

... wasn't that by design? I mean, you purposely made a character with no human aspect. You had an advantage from the beginning. Whether it be more time to play or having access to game stuff that others don't.

actully they are cut off from anything a player wouldn't have no extra knowledge no attack patterns no extra items or skills and i thought this ran on levels so basically she could hit max faster but as skills depend on time spent that means things are more skewed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back