• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword art online: tree of dreams

i guess i am just trying to much to apply how it would go in real life if you got in a random group to the situation

which is why i said how i think it will most likely go should we die or get in a group unless we need it for story we won't lose much fo value and we won't have ninja looters be an issue

Sao bosses all had to be beaten as a team. Does that mean we are always a team no. There possible side quest and other goals that player go on together but not as a whole group. Our there might be days we do a real world thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but SAO didn't h ave the you can steal a persons item by killing them and the perma death thing so random people were less likely to start killing each other at the end of a dungeon here there is an insensitive to stab people in the back at the end yeah you get a red dot but you are one step closer to the wish

but yeah we will just act liek all these people would play nice and not turn on each other for loot

Or we could implement a rule in which when a boss is defeated, the entire surviving members of the team are immediately taken to the spawn point of the next level... just a thought.

Or we as heroes(players) dont steal from others. This was just meant to be a rival group to our own. You all get a legendary item that fits your class and element . The reason I dont tell you everything about dungeons it be no fun if we all new what to suspect .

Wow no what I just delete it. (Sarcastic comment.) Cause obvious a morality clause is to hard of a system. I really feel it be a good addition to the plot. It becoming annoying that I been drilled on this for over 12hrs.

Legendary items dont make you a god

You need to team to.beat bosses

If your stealing most likely most people aren't going to want to play with you.

In sao the player had the choice to be a killer and kill everyone, but the main heroes choose not to.

As fun as I'm having, a GM who can't make a game that makes sense is troublesome and I'm not sure I want to stick around.

In the end we will be the tram beating bosses so if we don't play jerks the whole turn on us won't happen

It makes sence your to busy telling me how to gm my roleplay. Which in turn creating more confusion. It not hard system. I explain it to 5 people and they get it.

Think of it this way if everyone steal and kills they cant trust each other. Meaning an ineffective team. Morality system is that people that steal progress through the game but not as far as thoughs that dont

Btw the note tab is technically a mission tab I just haven't added anything yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back