• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword art online: tree of dreams

Umm if you like to do two characters that fine as long as you can play it equally. Three is the limit though.

So is this like Alfheim where we have magic and stuff? Or like SAO where its all about sword skills? Or some combination of the two?

Also, I notice the character sheet says "classes", are characters allowed to multiclass?

Some weapons over lap in classes . But no it not a combine class. The way it works is similar to both games. Each class has speciality that others dont.

Knight has a high defense and moderate attack

Assassin has a ability to remain hidden to either gather information or have a high attack while hidden

Preist is like a status effect and healing primary with a few attack

Wizard uses magic as a offense

well anyone that can find an ultra rare drop in the first half an hour or so of a game starting has the blessings of the RNG gods unless it is limited to beta testers if this game had those and is not bound to the account of anything that actually would make sense

more the idea behind the rarity in the time frame depending on how long it has been going of for you as apparently for some it just started and for other it has been all day

you may want to invest in soem kind of unified time scale

Last edited by a moderator:
I luck out on some mmo I played drops. Sometimes I get an item people take all day to get while other times I cant even get the easiest of items.

yep RNG loved that guy but yeah has it been all day or is everything still starting out in the first hour or so

yeah as i have been working off it has been liek maybe an hour since the game started otherwise hell i will time skip the hours

also i have questions on stealing items and death now

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she asking if we were using a univerisal clock. So that everyone on the same time scale

no more just tryign to figure out how much time has passed as well Ai can be there for the start and now i don't know if it has been hours or just like an hour

side note what is the penalty for death and how do you steal items

Basically player killers (pker) is technically not against the rules of the game. But some abuse the system. If you die you lose an item and 10% of the cash you collected. The person that kills another player is marked with a red symbol next to their name. So other know what they did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back