• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"........That's it!" Eris said, putting together what Hunter and Makoto where saying. "If we have the same weakness, and he's after my Unbound Ability, that means that while he's stronger here, that's only the case in a finite area. If we get out of the range of his powers, then his abilities won't be as strong."
"Fine let's move out of range." Maddy said with a nod

"........That's it!" Eris said, putting together what Hunter and Makoto where saying. "If we have the same weakness, and he's after my Unbound Ability, that means that while he's stronger here, that's only the case in a finite area. If we get out of the range of his powers, then his abilities won't be as strong."
"So we have to run?" Makoto asked in pain.

"A vision..a bad one..Makoto was like some demon..he killed some hero league members..others too..I couldnt make any of them out..there bodies were in pieces." She said
"Really? Doesn't Makoto have a rap sheet? We should see about arresting him." Rage finished his food

"Really? Doesn't Makoto have a rap sheet? We should see about arresting him." Rage finished his food
"We need enough evidence first...how could he even become that.." Allyson said more to herself. She looked at him. "Do you want to see it? Maybe you could pick something up that I cant.."

"We need enough evidence first...how could he even become that.." Allyson said more to herself. She looked at him. "Do you want to see it? Maybe you could pick something up that I cant.."
Rage nodded "I think I would like to see it."
Maddy had run over to him. She put her hand on him and some of the pain started fading. "Yes. Run..just get out of range."
Makoto nodded and immediately ran out of the opening of the barrier. Sasha quickly lifted him up as he began throwing his weapons onto empty rooftops. "We need to leave" he said in Russian

Rage nodded "I think I would like to see it."

Makoto nodded and immediately ran out of the opening of the barrier. Sasha quickly lifted him up as he began throwing his weapons onto empty rooftops. "We need to leave" he said in Russian
Allyson nods taking out a pair of glasses from a drawer. She turned the computer monitor around before pulling up a new window. "Playing back a vision is trickier but I've gotten better at it, all the visions are stored in my mind after all. These glasses and program are how I can display them to others for missions without the need of a telepath. But my mom said some with our ability can do it just by looking at the person." She put on the glasses, a small light came on. She took a deep breath before she zoned out, first thing that appeared on the screen were random flashes of other visions before the one with Makoto appeared and played.

"How about we fly instead?" Alita said as she flew by and grew in size until the owl was large enough to carry everyone.

"I'll keep him busy, and as soon as he's out of range, we take him out." Eris said.
(I'm gonna assume Scout got on with Peter's body? The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth ) Ollie was holding onto the owl. "Wee! " Hunter looked at Maddy. "You will be the one to tell Oz, she was in the middle of a fight" Maddy shook her head. "One thing at a time. " She glanced back at her apartment building. "My landlord is totally gonna evict me when this is over.. Everyone on the owl! Eris I'm helping you out!" Maddy turned full wolf. She was still in pain but she could take it, she couldnt let Eris hold off this gun on her own.

Hunter nods and got onto Alita, moving the ten year old she sat in her lap. "Okay kid. You hang onto me. Dont let go."

Allyson nods taking out a pair of glasses from a drawer. She turned the computer monitor around before pulling up a new window. "Playing back a vision is trickier but I've gotten better at it, all the visions are stored in my mind after all. These glasses and program are how I can display them to others for missions without the need of a telepath. But my mom said some with our ability can do it just by looking at the person." She put on the glasses, a small light came on. She took a deep breath before she zoned out, first thing that appeared on the screen were random flashes of other visions before the one with Makoto appeared and played.
"I'm sure there is enough evidence we can use. The real issue... is him corrupting the court." Rage began thinking.
"How about we fly instead?" Alita said as she flew by and grew in size until the owl was large enough to carry everyone.

"I'll keep him busy, and as soon as he's out of range, we take him out." Eris said.
(I'm gonna assume Scout got on with Peter's body? The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth ) Ollie was holding onto the owl. "Wee! " Hunter looked at Maddy. "You will be the one to tell Oz, she was in the middle of a fight" Maddy shook her head. "One thing at a time. " She glanced back at her apartment building. "My landlord is totally gonna evict me when this is over.. Everyone on the owl! Eris I'm helping you out!" Maddy turned full wolf. She was still in pain but she could take it, she couldnt let Eris hold off this gun on her own.

Hunter nods and got onto Alita, moving the ten year old she sat in her lap. "Okay kid. You hang onto me. Dont let go."
Makoto turned to see Maddy turn into a werewolf "Huh, the world gets stranger and stranger." He then took out the RPG launcher and aimed it at the Ceolocanth. He aimed straight for it's face and fired.

"I'm sure there is enough evidence we can use. The real issue... is him corrupting the court." Rage began thinking.

Makoto turned to see Maddy turn into a werewolf "Huh, the world gets stranger and stranger." He then took out the RPG launcher and aimed it at the Ceolocanth. He aimed straight for it's face and fired.
"Yeah that's hard to deal with." Allyson said once she snapped herself out of the vision. She took off the glasses. "Did you get any clues from that?"

"Yeah that's hard to deal with." Allyson said once she snapped herself out of the vision. She took off the glasses. "Did you get any clues from that?"
"None really. My guess is Makoto becomes a demon." Allyson suddenly got another vision. Makoto was still I'm that demon form. He made symbols with his hands and summoned two clones made of ice. The clones attacked more Hero League members, slicing them to bits. Makoto then aimed his finger at one member and a strange blue glow shot from his hand. A beam of energy that pierced the Hero League member's chest, he then screamed "No matter when, no matter how... HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL! SO GO BACK TO HELL!" He then cut one last member in half with his claws before the vision ended. Allyson saw a weird tattoo on one member for a second. It was a figure of a man standing above a cross.

(Yeah)

"None really. My guess is Makoto becomes a demon." Allyson suddenly got another vision. Makoto was still I'm that demon form. He made symbols with his hands and summoned two clones made of ice. The clones attacked more Hero League members, slicing them to bits. Makoto then aimed his finger at one member and a strange blue glow shot from his hand. A beam of energy that pierced the Hero League member's chest, he then screamed "No matter when, no matter how... HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL! SO GO BACK TO HELL!" He then cut one last member in half with his claws before the vision ended. Allyson saw a weird tattoo on one member for a second. It was a figure of a man standing above a cross.
Allyson zoned out as the vision came. Her reaction was still the same as the previous. She looked more pale as color drained from her face seeing the vision played. Once it ended she held her head only to have the vision play again and again. There was like that for about two minutes before she got herself out of it. She took a few deep breaths. "That...was worse..." she closed her eyes trying to picture a wall. She didnt want anymore visions right now.

Allyson zoned out as the vision came. Her reaction was still the same as the previous. She looked more pale as color drained from her face seeing the vision played. Once it ended she held her head only to have the vision play again and again. There was like that for about two minutes before she got herself out of it. She took a few deep breaths. "That...was worse..." she closed her eyes trying to picture a wall. She didnt want anymore visions right now.
"Are you alright? Maybe you should get some rest." Rage said

"Are you alright? Maybe you should get some rest." Rage said
"I'll be okay..Visions like those are just hard to get out of.. hes gonna keep attacking the hero league...he said heaven will not fall. There was also a tattoo of a guy standing over a cross.." she said. "If we are going to be dealing with a demon I'm gonna need to go see a friend."

"I'll be okay..Visions like those are just hard to get out of.. hes gonna keep attacking the hero league...he said heaven will not fall. There was also a tattoo of a guy standing over a cross.." she said. "If we are going to be dealing with a demon I'm gonna need to go see a friend."
Rage walked around the desk and put his hand on her shoulder "Hey, you worked hard. How about I give you a lift to your friend?"

"I'm sure we can figure something out." Alex said as his armor plate was getting back on. The Ai One was looking over a holographic clip board. "Everything looks good, everything normal..well normal for you."

“Well at least you back to normal now” she chuckled

Rage walked around the desk and put his hand on her shoulder "Hey, you worked hard. How about I give you a lift to your friend?"
Allyson smiled. "Sure I wouldn't mind that. Her names Kala, she should be at her shop. She actually founded the hero league with my mom. She knows a whole lot about everything. Maybe she could help you with the problem with your world."

Allyson smiled. "Sure I wouldn't mind that. Her names Kala, she should be at her shop. She actually founded the hero league with my mom. She knows a whole lot about everything. Maybe she could help you with the problem with your world."
"Maybe. It will be tough though." He opened a portal to Kala's shop "I have a Kala too... I just assumed it was the same address."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back