• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Alex was in the part of his lab where it was usually closed. K-9 was wagging his tail happily as Alex was finishing tightening the final screw. The Ai in the room spoke. "According to my scans, K-9 should be good as new. Shall we continue with the maintenance that we had to stop."

“Are you ok Alex?” She asked as she entered

Makoto aimed his shotgun at the Coelacanth. Sasha sent a message to him telepathically "Five more seconds" As she positioned the lights high enough to cover the entire block.

Nyx spoke out to him. "Hmm I like you. If you want a chance to retreat my shadow is open to you."
"I'll keep that in mind." He said telepathically. The Coelacanth puts his sword away and holds his hands together. As he does, a tidal wave forms that rushes at everyone.

“Are you ok Alex?” She asked as she entered
"Just some dings nothing I cant fix." He said with a smile. The Ai then responded. "You still have maintenance shall we continue?" Alex chuckled. "Fine One." A disc on the work bench light up and a hologram appeared showing a guy with spiky hair and glasses wearing a lab coat. "Good cause we were only half way done."

"Just some dings nothing I cant fix." He said with a smile. The Ai then responded. "You still have maintenance shall we continue?" Alex chuckled. "Fine One." A disc on the work bench light up and a hologram appeared showing a guy with spiky hair and glasses wearing a lab coat. "Good cause we were only half way done."

Killian just watched as Alex did what he needed to do. Occasionally petting K-9

"I can get you set up with a mission soon. You know if you want there is a kitchen on one of the floors. Your free to cook whenever while your here." Allyson said.
"I can just walk in and cook?" Rage replied
"I'll keep that in mind." He said telepathically. The Coelacanth puts his sword away and holds his hands together. As he does, a tidal wave forms that rushes at everyone.
Sasha looked to see the tidal wave appear "How..." She then connected the last of the cables "IT'S DONE!" She shouted as she quickly turned on the black light, covering the city block.

Killian just watched as Alex did what he needed to do. Occasionally petting K-9
Alex sat on the work bench as robotic arms came off of the ceiling and took off the outer plate of his armor. Underneath was a clear panel that allowed to see part of the inside of his chest, his heart connected to tubes and other wires as it pumped. He looked at her. "Feeling better? "

Sasha looked to see the tidal wave appear "How..." She then connected the last of the cables "IT'S DONE!" She shouted as she quickly turned on the black light, covering the city block.
"yeah if you want. There is a kitchen crew but some people are picky with how they like thier food made." Allyson said. "Once we get your badge made you can have access to certain areas, like the training room or gym or garage " she started to zone out but stopped herself and just held her head for a second. Getting a headache.

"Pretty normal." He said. "Come ooooon. There's no call to be all proper. Let loose a little you never do."
~~~
"When was the last time you ate?"
"...I...its..." Emily deeply blushed as she could see that Earl reaction. "...oh hush....you meanie....I am not all proper" she huffed before turning to stick out her tongue at him. The truth was she had changed after Earl had gone missing for a few days, becoming quite and isolated. from reminding extremely proper her interactions with most everyone was very short and to the point especially with her father jumping to this opportunity of volatility to control his daughter. This was first day she been more none proper in year "...fine...lead the way love.." she softly with a smile though looked away from him blushing.
~~~
Aqua looked at him before looking away slowing down her eating. She wiped her mouth before sitting up properly. "....just a few days....though it was my fault....I ate something I shouldn't....." she replied

Alex sat on the work bench as robotic arms came off of the ceiling and took off the outer plate of his armor. Underneath was a clear panel that allowed to see part of the inside of his chest, his heart connected to tubes and other wires as it pumped. He looked at her. "Feeling better? "

“I am… are you?” She asked curiously as she watched

"...I...its..." Emily deeply blushed as she could see that Earl reaction. "...oh hush....you meanie....I am not all proper" she huffed before turning to stick out her tongue at him. The truth was she had changed after Earl had gone missing for a few days, becoming quite and isolated. from reminding extremely proper her interactions with most everyone was very short and to the point especially with her father jumping to this opportunity of volatility to control his daughter. This was first day she been more none proper in year "...fine...lead the way love.." she softly with a smile though looked away from him blushing.
~~~
Aqua looked at him before looking away slowing down her eating. She wiped her mouth before sitting up properly. "....just a few days....though it was my fault....I ate something I shouldn't....." she replied
He leads her off. (And scene)
~~~
"What did you eat?" He asked sitting down. "Did it make you sick?"

He leads her off. (And scene)
~~~
"What did you eat?" He asked sitting down. "Did it make you sick?"
(Ohhh they better not get cought....get kicked out of the park. Though I guess safer the snogging on a dark ride hehe /)//////(\ )
~~~
Aqua looked at him and then away "no...." she softly said "it was actually delicious.....just not allowed to eat most things.....I have to....I ...but I got cought, the director was furious and was punished. But I should know better ...I was asking for it.." she said.

"Everyone watch out!" Hunter shouted.

Eris makes a shadow barrier to protect everyone from the impact of the wave, but the ground is still flooded by a foot or so.

The Coelacanth looks at the black lights and glares at them. "Damn lights. My clones won't be effective enough now, but I don't need them!" He holds his hand out and lightning strikes the water, electrocuting the ground and Eris as it hits the barrier, causing it to break. The electrified water comes rushing in, though not as strong thanks to the barrier.

"yeah if you want. There is a kitchen crew but some people are picky with how they like thier food made." Allyson said. "Once we get your badge made you can have access to certain areas, like the training room or gym or garage " she started to zone out but stopped herself and just held her head for a second. Getting a headache.
"Are you alright? Shall I get you some painkillers?" Rage was about to stand from his chair, waiting for an answer from Allyson.
Eris makes a shadow barrier to protect everyone from the impact of the wave, but the ground is still flooded by a foot or so.

The Coelacanth looks at the black lights and glares at them. "Damn lights. My clones won't be effective enough now, but I don't need them!" He holds his hand out and lightning strikes the water, electrocuting the ground and Eris as it hits the barrier, causing it to break. The electrified water comes rushing in, though not as strong thanks to the barrier.
Sasha was floating high above the water. She began increasing the brightness of the black lights. As the lightning struck the water, Makoto screamed in pain from the lightning. He looked at the ammo and his weapons "Eris... The bullets... They'll go off if the electric shock gets stronger. " Makoto looked at the opening in the barrier, contemplating escaping, either to save Eris's life or his. He knew with the explosives in his jacket, he would practically blow up everyone.

Hunter gets shocked but sends out an arrow at Coelacanth. "We..need a plan" Maddy let out a whimper, getting shocked. She looked at Eris. "This guy..he must have some weakness to hold him back...your powers are similar your weaknesses might be too."

"Are you alright? Shall I get you some painkillers?" Rage was about to stand from his chair, waiting for an answer from Allyson.

Sasha was floating high above the water. She began increasing the brightness of the black lights. As the lightning struck the water, Makoto screamed in pain from the lightning. He looked at the ammo and his weapons "Eris... The bullets... They'll go off if the electric shock gets stronger. " Makoto looked at the opening in the barrier, contemplating escaping, either to save Eris's life or his. He knew with the explosives in his jacket, he would practically blow up everyone.
"Just blocking a vision. I'll be fine. Hard to focus when they try to come forward." Allyson said.

"Why block the vision?" Rage asked "Why not let it through?"
"Because they can get in my way when I'm working. Depending on the vision I can get stuck. Future is constantly changing, Visions happen all the time for me. " Allyson said and went back to typing on her computer. "Alright you should be all set up here. The badge will just take some time to get made but you are about of the HL."

"Because they can get in my way when I'm working. Depending on the vision I can get stuck. Future is constantly changing, Visions happen all the time for me. " Allyson said and went back to typing on her computer. "Alright you should be all set up here. The badge will just take some time to get made but you are about of the HL."
"I mean, you never know what the future holds. So how do you get out of a vision when you get stuck?" Rage asked, only for Allyson to be hit with a vision of what appeared to be Makoto. He was standing in a room surrounded by bodies of random people. His skin was black like charcoal and his teeth were sharp. His nails were more like foot long claws and he had two gigantic bat wings sprouting from his back and horns like a goat growing out of his forehead. The bodies were covered in blood and they were in pieces. Makoto slowly lowered his blood covered katana and licked the crimson clean from the blade. She noticed a few of the bodies were members of the Hero League based on their uniforms. The vision then ended. "By the way this food is tasty, General Zhou's right?" Rage asked

"I mean, you never know what the future holds. So how do you get out of a vision when you get stuck?" Rage asked, only for Allyson to be hit with a vision of what appeared to be Makoto. He was standing in a room surrounded by bodies of random people. His skin was black like charcoal and his teeth were sharp. His nails were more like foot long claws and he had two gigantic bat wings sprouting from his back and horns like a goat growing out of his forehead. The bodies were covered in blood and they were in pieces. Makoto slowly lowered his blood covered katana and licked the crimson clean from the blade. She noticed a few of the bodies were members of the Hero League based on their uniforms. The vision then ended. "By the way this food is tasty, General Zhou's right?" Rage asked
"Normally someone wakes me out of it, sometimes a small shock or they shake me." Allyson answered before she zoned out. She looked more pale as the vision went on. She held her head as she got herself out of it. She muttered the first word that came to her mouth. "Demon.."

"Normally someone wakes me out of it, sometimes a small shock or they shake me." Allyson answered before she zoned out. She looked more pale as the vision went on. She held her head as she got herself out of it. She muttered the first word that came to her mouth. "Demon.."
Rage sipped his drink "What was that?" He asked

Hunter gets shocked but sends out an arrow at Coelacanth. "We..need a plan" Maddy let out a whimper, getting shocked. She looked at Eris. "This guy..he must have some weakness to hold him back...your powers are similar your weaknesses might be too."
"........That's it!" Eris said, putting together what Hunter and Makoto where saying. "If we have the same weakness, and he's after my Unbound Ability, that means that while he's stronger here, that's only the case in a finite area. If we get out of the range of his powers, then his abilities won't be as strong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back