• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“But why?” She asked “I’m not the same girl as the one you loved…” she replied “you seemed disappointed with me…” she added
He sighed. "Just caught off guard..you're not the exact same girl but you're still you. Just another side that I need to get use to seeing. I still like you and I never want anything bad to happen to you."

He sighed. "Just caught off guard..you're not the exact same girl but you're still you. Just another side that I need to get use to seeing. I still like you and I never want anything bad to happen to you."

She smiled and rested her head against his shoulder as he took her where ever he was going

"I see. How long until I can start getting paid? I don't mean to sound impatient, but I want to avoid eating out of the trash." Rage replied.
"I can get you set up with a mission soon. You know if you want there is a kitchen on one of the floors. Your free to cook whenever while your here." Allyson said.

She smiled and went to take a shower, returning later to go check on Alex
Alex was in the part of his lab where it was usually closed. K-9 was wagging his tail happily as Alex was finishing tightening the final screw. The Ai in the room spoke. "According to my scans, K-9 should be good as new. Shall we continue with the maintenance that we had to stop."

"You can't be serious?.." she said still leaning on him as she looked up at him "is that really normal I'm America?"
~~~
"Thank you" she spoke very properly as she took the plate. It didn't take her to long to scarf it down as if she hadn't eaten in a while.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Pretty normal." He said. "Come ooooon. There's no call to be all proper. Let loose a little you never do."
~~~
"When was the last time you ate?"

"Then why don't you tell me about it " stella said
"It is a powerful ancient artifact, to normal people, it can kill them if they wield it, others, it grants the power to give them charisma, the ability to create a world map, and corrupt them, but others can control this and aid the world, I have it because it does not belong in the hands of someone who will use it to exterminate people, or take their free will"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back