• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Can we go now Alex? I don’t want to be here anymore..” Killian replied
Alex looked over at the guy in charged. "Satisfied? " he nods. "I suppose so. But I'm sure we will see each other again. " Alex didnt say anything else. He took Killian's hand and ran out with her.

Alexander headed for the exit as well. "Not exactly what I saw. It changed. "

Alex looked over at the guy in charged. "Satisfied? " he nods. "I suppose so. But I'm sure we will see each other again. " Alex didnt say anything else. He took Killian's hand and ran out with her.

Alexander headed for the exit as well. "Not exactly what I saw. It changed. "

“Did you expect it not to?” Rebecca asked mentally

Killian rushed with Alex as they made their way out

"But you know. I didn't know if you still liked me liked me."
~~~
Breeze was a pretty good chef
"...I....I still do..." She blushed looking away as she messed with a few curlsof the hair that draped over her shoulder.
~~~
Aqua cut of a very tiny bite, she closely watched Breeze as she moved the spoon to her mouth and took a bite of food. She chewed it slowly waching the man. Quickly her eyes lite up in suprise as the biscuits and gravy were really delicious. "Yummmm" she said as she started to quickly scarf down the food.

"...I....I still do..." She blushed looking away as she messed with a few curlsof the hair that draped over her shoulder.
~~~
Aqua cut of a very tiny bite, she closely watched Breeze as she moved the spoon to her mouth and took a bite of food. She chewed it slowly waching the man. Quickly her eyes lite up in suprise as the biscuits and gravy were really delicious. "Yummmm" she said as she started to quickly scarf down the food.
He hugged her tightly. "Which means we gotta find a place to snog."
~~~
"See? Not poison."

He hugged her tightly. "Which means we gotta find a place to snog."
~~~
"See? Not poison."
She lightly gasped as he pulled her back for a hug. "Earl!" She gasped at his snog suggestion. She turned red and she nuzzled her face into his chest out of embarrassment, though she wasn't unaposed in joining him "We would get in so trouble if they found us"
~~~
"Mybe it's slow effecting?...but maybe not?...." she said looking at the plate again. She thought for a bit, no Breeze was nothing like the Director. "Can I have more?" Aqua asked holding up the plate.

She lightly gasped as he pulled her back for a hug. "Earl!" She gasped at his snog suggestion. She turned red and she nuzzled her face into his chest out of embarrassment, though she wasn't unaposed in joining him "We would get in so trouble if they found us"
~~~
"Mybe it's slow effecting?...but maybe not?...." she said looking at the plate again. She thought for a bit, no Breeze was nothing like the Director. "Can I have more?" Aqua asked holding up the plate.
"This is America they'll all be too busy snogging too." He said.
~~~
"Sure." He got her another plate full

Makoto tossed away the glock as it was out of ammo. He then reached behind and pulled out the automatic shotgun and rushed at the original. Sasha was nearly done with the lights.

Maddy went over to Hunter and started healing her. "Hey please dont die too.." she said softly. Hunter chuckled. "Hey dont say that. You shouldn't be out here. Arnt you still hurt." Maddy frowned. "Pain hasn't gone away but I saw you guys needed help. " she finished healing her. Hunter smiles standing back up. "Well come on then. Let's do this so we dont lose anyone else."
The Coelacanth stares at them. "Alright. I don't have enough time left to continue toying with all of you...." He closes his eyes. "NOCTEM MODE!" His shadow comes out of the ground and fuses with him.

The Coelacanth stares at them. "Alright. I don't have enough time left to continue toying with all of you...." He closes his eyes. "NOCTEM MODE!" His shadow comes out of the ground and fuses with him.
Hunter grabs her bow and aims an arrow at him.

On the ground Coelache would notice a new shadow watching him.

Makoto aimed his shotgun at the Coelacanth. Sasha sent a message to him telepathically "Five more seconds" As she positioned the lights high enough to cover the entire block.

"This is America they'll all be too busy snogging too." He said.
~~~
"Sure." He got her another plate full
"You can't be serious?.." she said still leaning on him as she looked up at him "is that really normal I'm America?"
~~~
"Thank you" she spoke very properly as she took the plate. It didn't take her to long to scarf it down as if she hadn't eaten in a while.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Thanks for coming to get me Alex, I wish I could’ve escaped on my own so you didn’t have to risk yourself” Killian replied, holding onto K-9 tightly as Alex flew with her in his arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back