• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

When he fires at the clone, he would notice Eris empowering his gun with her magic, causing it to severely damage the clone. Meanwhile, her illusions protect Sasha from the shield's splitting and ricocheting.
Makoto looked at his gun and fired at the clone's head. Sasha smiled "The black lights are finished, shall we turn them on?" As she positioned them high enough to cover the entire city block.
"I have no idea. I just know its not from here " Apollo looked at the teen. "Did the person you bought this from say where it came from?" The teen just crossed his arms. "Nah. He just said it was from another world." Apollo sighed. "Well we got to do something with it. " Another hero league agent ran over with a cloth bag. "Blow some of this on it." Apollo looked at the bag and opened it revealing a magenta colored powder. A he shrugged and blew the dust onto the giant frog and it started to shrink. The teen looked at Apollo. "Now can I keep it? " apollo shook his head,making the light ropes start to cover the frog into a make shift bubble for the time being. "No." He let the teen out of his bubble. "Go speak to the agent. We need your statement to figure out how many more of these there might be"
"Another world? Multiverse travel is a thing here?" He said looking at Apollo

Alexander silently fiddled with the bracelet. A few times his eyes seemed to zone out but it didnt last long. He stopped and looked at her. "Why do you like him?"

Alex's fight was going well. His opponent had super strength so as of right now he only had a few dings in his armor.

“That’s a strange thing to ask, and I don’t quite have an answer for it” she replied

He smiled cheekily "To snog."
~~~
"Breakfast? I'm making biscuits and gravy." He said
"...t...to....snog!?..." she said in a loud supriz3d whisper. "...you are a nutter....thinking of doing such a thing out in public.." she added as her face turned bright red. She kept her gaze away from him as she spoke. How could he be suggesting such a thing, he's been missing for 2 years. Was he just playing with her to get her reaction, dought he even thought of her like that anymore. (think it's two years how much older she is from him? and the whole world thing that brought them here?....dont remember)
~~~~~
"...you don't have to bother Breeze...oh...biscuits and gravy?" She questioned getting up from the mattress and slowly walking over.

"...t...to....snog!?..." she said in a loud supriz3d whisper. "...you are a nutter....thinking of doing such a thing out in public.." she added as her face turned bright red. She kept her gaze away from him as she spoke. How could he be suggesting such a thing, he's been missing for 2 years. Was he just playing with her to get her reaction, dought he even thought of her like that anymore. (think it's two years how much older she is from him? and the whole world thing that brought them here?....dont remember)
~~~~~
"...you don't have to bother Breeze...oh...biscuits and gravy?" She questioned getting up from the mattress and slowly walking over.
(She's 18 he's 16) He laughed. "Calm doen Em." He said. "If anything I was wonderign if YOU had moved on. 2 years isna long time." He said.
~~~
He gestured to the table

(She's 18 he's 16) He laughed. "Calm doen Em." He said. "If anything I was wonderign if YOU had moved on. 2 years isna long time." He said.
~~~
He gestured to the table
Emily frowned a bit as he laughed not helping but turning more red. She huffed, crossing her arms as she looked away
How could he be so mean and take this all as a joke. "Moved on?!.....you really think I would have ened up here of I wasent determine in finilding you?!....Earl Like I said....everyone thought you died.......life became diffrnt...everyone thought I was a nutter....my father...*she closed her eyes and sighed hugging herself* things happened...but I could not just stop trying and looking for you....you think I moved on simplylike that?..." she said the last park hugging herself even tighter.
~~~
She walked over her eyes falling to the table, curious to know what these gravy and biscuits were. They didn't look extremely appealing, however the sent in the air made her stomach growl. "...O never had such a dish..." she added picking up the plate to get a closer look at the food.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Makoto looked at his gun and fired at the clone's head. Sasha smiled "The black lights are finished, shall we turn them on?" As she positioned them high enough to cover the entire city block.

"Another world? Multiverse travel is a thing here?" He said looking at Apollo
"Well yeah sort of. There's a few people who are allowed to travel. But for the most part they try to avoid it. Something about wards and not wanting to damage our world further. I kind of zoned out at that part of orientation. " Apollo laughed. "I could always just take this in the league and we can find its home later."

"Well yeah sort of. There's a few people who are allowed to travel. But for the most part they try to avoid it. Something about wards and not wanting to damage our world further. I kind of zoned out at that part of orientation. " Apollo laughed. "I could always just take this in the league and we can find its home later."
"Nothing wrong with that. Shall I open a portal to the league? Oh that reminds me, I need to sign up for it... as well as a few other things."

"Sure go ahead. We arnt far either way." He nods. "I can show you around. "
"How good is the multiverse travel at the hero league? I know it sounds weird but... I kinda need help opening a portal to my world." He then opens a portal to the hero league. "Same address as my world. heh."

"How good is the multiverse travel at the hero league? I know it sounds weird but... I kinda need help opening a portal to my world." He then opens a portal to the hero league. "Same address as my world. heh."
"I have no clue. I'm still pretty new to this place. I only just recently got hired" he said and stepped inside. He still held the light bubble with the frog who was now sleeping. "That will probably be a question for the people in charge."

"I have no clue. I'm still pretty new to this place. I only just recently got hired" he said and stepped inside. He still held the light bubble with the frog who was now sleeping. "That will probably be a question for the people in charge."
"I see." Rage replied "I'm hoping to build up a good reputation here. It might be able to help save what's left of my world." He followed behind

"I see." Rage replied "I'm hoping to build up a good reputation here. It might be able to help save what's left of my world." He followed behind
"Its worth a shot " Apollo shrugs. "I been working on my own reputation around here. Turning over a new leaf." He said as he walked by a few other agents. He got shoulder checked by one who just chuckled as he walked by. Apollo just shook it off. "Let's see if we can find someone to help you. "

"Its worth a shot " Apollo shrugs. "I been working on my own reputation around here. Turning over a new leaf." He said as he walked by a few other agents. He got shoulder checked by one who just chuckled as he walked by. Apollo just shook it off. "Let's see if we can find someone to help you. "
"Kinda surprised I'm not being arrested. Considering the version of me in this universe is a high class felon... hell world class criminal." Rage glared at the agent.

"Kinda surprised I'm not being arrested. Considering the version of me in this universe is a high class felon... hell world class criminal." Rage glared at the agent.
"Maybe they already think your under arrest cause your with me." Apollo shrugged. Allyson was walking by. She had left Dru so she could do some tasks. She looked at Rage and then at Apollo. "Why is Makoto here?" Apollo smiled. "Not our Makoto. This guy goes by Rage. Hey where can I put this frog." Allyson looked at the frog. "Not another one of these"

"Maybe they already think your under arrest cause your with me." Apollo shrugged. Allyson was walking by. She had left Dru so she could do some tasks. She looked at Rage and then at Apollo. "Why is Makoto here?" Apollo smiled. "Not our Makoto. This guy goes by Rage. Hey where can I put this frog." Allyson looked at the frog. "Not another one of these"
"Different universe." He looked at Allyson "I'm hoping to sign up for the hero league... and maybe build a portal through the multiverse." He scratched the back of his head and looked embarrassed. Allyson noticed Rage wasn't wearing the weird looking gas mask Makoto always has in the records.

"Different universe." He looked at Allyson "I'm hoping to sign up for the hero league... and maybe build a portal through the multiverse." He scratched the back of his head and looked embarrassed. Allyson noticed Rage wasn't wearing the weird looking gas mask Makoto always has in the records.
"Okay no mask..a portal through the multiverse." She said her face looking kind of stern. "Are we talking about a temporary portal or a permanent portal? We have to be careful when it comes to multiverse travel. This world has so many cracks, a few friends have even made some wards to try to help us out. " she started walking toward her office. "I can get you set up here."

"Okay no mask..a portal through the multiverse." She said her face looking kind of stern. "Are we talking about a temporary portal or a permanent portal? We have to be careful when it comes to multiverse travel. This world has so many cracks, a few friends have even made some wards to try to help us out. " she started walking toward her office. "I can get you set up here."
"Yeah, no mask. I don't have the poison glands this world's Makoto has. I would say a permanent portal but that has a shut off switch. I just need to get the survivors of my world out." Rage looked at the various agents in the facility only for his stomach to rumble "Oh right, I forgot to bring my money here. You wouldn't happen to have something to eat?"

"Yeah, no mask. I don't have the poison glands this world's Makoto has. I would say a permanent portal but that has a shut off switch. I just need to get the survivors of my world out." Rage looked at the various agents in the facility only for his stomach to rumble "Oh right, I forgot to bring my money here. You wouldn't happen to have something to eat?"
"I can get something brought up." Allyson said. Her own stomach growled. "I guess I'll get something too. " Allyson kept heading to her office. "For the portal I will have to see what I can do. I havent been to other worlds but I know a few who have. "

"I can get something brought up." Allyson said. Her own stomach growled. "I guess I'll get something too. " Allyson kept heading to her office. "For the portal I will have to see what I can do. I havent been to other worlds but I know a few who have. "
"It might take a while... months, maybe a couple years considering the barriers set up to protect it." Rage breathed with a sigh "It isn't easy though. Being here everyone keeps mistaking me for the criminal lord. A Yakuza. It's annoying. People live in fear of me or want me dead."

"It might take a while... months, maybe a couple years considering the barriers set up to protect it." Rage breathed with a sigh "It isn't easy though. Being here everyone keeps mistaking me for the criminal lord. A Yakuza. It's annoying. People live in fear of me or want me dead."
"Yeah that's what happens but you arnt the first to come here and see another you. I'm sure you can figure it out." She said opening the door to her office. Apollo had vanished not long after Rage had followed Allyson. Allyson took a seat behind her desk. "So what do you want to eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back