• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah that's what happens but you arnt the first to come here and see another you. I'm sure you can figure it out." She said opening the door to her office. Apollo had vanished not long after Rage had followed Allyson. Allyson took a seat behind her desk. "So what do you want to eat?"
When he sat down Allyson noticed other details. his face had a few less scars than Makoto's and his eyes were blue instead of hazel. Another thing she noticed... he smelled. His clothes were dirty and somewhat raggedy. "Oh... is there a locker room and a change of clothes? I don't have any money so I couldn't get a motel for a shower."

When he sat down Allyson noticed other details. his face had a few less scars than Makoto's and his eyes were blue instead of hazel. Another thing she noticed... he smelled. His clothes were dirty and somewhat raggedy. "Oh... is there a locker room and a change of clothes? I don't have any money so I couldn't get a motel for a shower."
"I can get you a pair of sweats and yes there is a locker room. " Allyson went to open one of the drawers to her desk but zoned out for a minute. She shook her head and went into another drawer and took out a key card. "We do a few rooms here. 6th floor. They are usually used when heroes finish a mission. There's a bunch of sweats, league uniforms. I think someone left a sweater... there's showers there too." she hands him the keycard. "Go freshen up and when you get back I'll have some food. So what do you feel like eating?" Rage was a complete stranger but Allyson was just giving him access to a room here. Somehow she had some trust in him already.

Last edited:
"I can get you a pair of sweats and yes there is a locker room. " Allyson went to open one of the drawers to her desk but zoned out for a minute. She shook her head and went into another drawer and took out a key card. "We do a few rooms here. 6th floor. They are usually used when heroes finish a mission. There's a bunch of sweats, league uniforms. I think someone left a sweater..." she hands him the keycard. "Go freshen up and when you get back I'll have some food. So what do you feel like eating?" Rage was a complete stranger but Allyson was just giving him access to a room here. Somehow she had some trust in him already.
"Anything really. My last meal I was looking through the garbage... luckily a kind pedestrian saw my problem and gave me enough for something to eat. My old world was nearly destroyed so I am willing to eat just about anything. Asian maybe. I'll leave it to you." He wiped a tear from his left cheek "I just want to fill my belly and get some clothes." He took the keycard and was about to leave the office. At the door, he looked back to Allyson "Thank you, by the way."

"Anything really. My last meal I was looking through the garbage... luckily a kind pedestrian saw my problem and gave me enough for something to eat. My old world was nearly destroyed so I am willing to eat just about anything. Asian maybe. I'll leave it to you." He wiped a tear from his left cheek "I just want to fill my belly and get some clothes." He took the keycard and was about to leave the office. At the door, he looked back to Allyson "Thank you, by the way."
Allyson smiled. "You're welcome. " she took out her phone make a call.

The key card had the number three on it. Probably the room. On the way to the elevator he would get glances and murmurings wondering why Makoto was in the building. Should they attack him? Was he planning something? A few kept thier hands by their weapons in case. Some spoke into their radios about it but the response that came back was to stand down.

After the short elevator ride Rage would walk down the hall to find his room. Room three unlocked easily with the key card. The lights automatically turned on revealing a room with a nicely made twin bed with navy blue sheets and matching comforter. There was a bathroom in the corner stocked with products and a dresser on the other side of the room with it labeled men's and women's on the drawers and it was stocked with clothes. On top of it was a first aid kit. The last thing that was in there was a mini fridge.

Allyson smiled. "You're welcome. " she took out her phone make a call.

The key card had the number three on it. Probably the room. On the way to the elevator he would get glances and murmurings wondering why Makoto was in the building. Should they attack him? Was he planning something? A few kept thier hands by their weapons in case. Some spoke into their radios about it but the response that came back was to stand down.

After the short elevator ride Rage would walk down the hall to find his room. Room three unlocked easily with the key card. The lights automatically turned on revealing a room with a nicely made twin bed with navy blue sheets and matching comforter. There was a bathroom in the corner stocked with products and a dresser on the other side of the room with it labeled men's and women's on the drawers and it was stocked with clothes. On top of it was a first aid kit. The last thing that was in there was a mini fridge.
Rage did his best to ignore everyone around him. But even so, it was difficult to hide the look of discomfort on his face. Every few agents he would give a kind wave and a smile of discomfort "H-hi" he would say, trying to make the agents around him more comfortable. When he reached his room, he immediately went into the shower. As the water flowed down into the drain, he looked down. He smirked, deep down he was happy. His plan was set into motion. He then finished bathing and threw his old clothes into the trash. Grabbing the new stuff from the drawer he began getting dressed. He wore the Hero's League uniform and headed down to Allyson's office. Walking back with a new found confidence, he was greeting the agents he passed with an unusually kind smile and happy attitude. Similar to a man whose a day away from his wedding. He then reached Allyson's office "Love the new threads. So what's on the menu?"

Rage did his best to ignore everyone around him. But even so, it was difficult to hide the look of discomfort on his face. Every few agents he would give a kind wave and a smile of discomfort "H-hi" he would say, trying to make the agents around him more comfortable. When he reached his room, he immediately went into the shower. As the water flowed down into the drain, he looked down. He smirked, deep down he was happy. His plan was set into motion. He then finished bathing and threw his old clothes into the trash. Grabbing the new stuff from the drawer he began getting dressed. He wore the Hero's League uniform and headed down to Allyson's office. Walking back with a new found confidence, he was greeting the agents he passed with an unusually kind smile and happy attitude. Similar to a man whose a day away from his wedding. He then reached Allyson's office "Love the new threads. So what's on the menu?"
the uniform was dark blue with a HL in block letters on the back for the top and just plain black pants. It was clear this wasnt normal fabric, that it was breathable but able to take some damage with some cushion.

Allyson had cleared off alot of stuff from her desk, papers and folders were now on the extra chair in the room, still leaving the one he had sat down in earlier clear. On the desk now was two plates of food. It was fried rice and beef and broccoli. There was also two cans of pop. "Hope this works for you. After I get you in the system we can see about setting you up." She looked at him seeing that smile and it just felt familiar to her. She couldnt place it. Maybe something from a vision.

the uniform was dark blue with a HL in block letters on the back for the top and just plain black pants. It was clear this wasnt normal fabric, that it was breathable but able to take some damage with some cushion.

Allyson had cleared off alot of stuff from her desk, papers and folders were now on the extra chair in the room, still leaving the one he had sat down in earlier clear. On the desk now was two plates of food. It was fried rice and beef and broccoli. There was also two cans of pop. "Hope this works for you. After I get you in the system we can see about setting you up." She looked at him seeing that smile and it just felt familiar to her. She couldnt place it. Maybe something from a vision.
Rage sat down in the chair and began eating. "Is this job charity service or will I be getting paid as a member of the league? I don't need much, just enough for food." He then drank some of the pop "Also, the problem of my name. We'll have to decide on something that isn't the same thing." He spoke with his mouth partially full.

Emily frowned a bit as he laughed not helping but turning more red. She huffed, crossing her arms as she looked away
How could he be so mean and take this all as a joke. "Moved on?!.....you really think I would have ened up here of I wasent determine in finilding you?!....Earl Like I said....everyone thought you died.......life became diffrnt...everyone thought I was a nutter....my father...*she closed her eyes and sighed hugging herself* things happened...but I could not just stop trying and looking for you....you think I moved on simplylike that?..." she said the last park hugging herself even tighter.
~~~
She walked over her eyes falling to the table, curious to know what these gravy and biscuits were. They didn't look extremely appealing, however the sent in the air made her stomach growl. "...O never had such a dish..." she added picking up the plate to get a closer look at the food.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He hugged her. "I know." He said. "Thanks for looking."
~~~
"Have some." He said

Rage sat down in the chair and began eating. "Is this job charity service or will I be getting paid as a member of the league? I don't need much, just enough for food." He then drank some of the pop "Also, the problem of my name. We'll have to decide on something that isn't the same thing." He spoke with his mouth partially full.
Allyson nods as she started eating. “Yes you will get paid, we get donations and money from some governments. We can set you up with a bank account. As for your name.thats your decision on whatever you like to be called “

not expecting the explosion, Hunter got back in it sending her back and to the ground.

"thanks Scout." She said. She wanted to go wolf right now but she was holding it back. She looked and saw Hunter needed help and went over to her side.
The Coelacanth gets up and tries to take Eris' essence, but nothing happens. Eris stares at him in her Shadow form. Eyes pitch black as she prepares to strike. Suddenly, she vanishes. When she reappears, The Coelacanth moves just enough out of the way to avoid a fatal wound as she stabs him in the shoulder with her pike instead of his chest. "That's......MY technique....." He said through his teeth.

"I know, but since I'm your descendant, it was worth seeing if I could learn it too." Shadow Eris responded.

"Well take a note of THIS!" He flashes a bright light in her eyes before going for a fatal strike of his own, but she kicks off of him, causing a slice instead of cutting through her.

Makoto looked at his gun and fired at the clone's head. Sasha smiled "The black lights are finished, shall we turn them on?" As she positioned them high enough to cover the entire city block.

"Another world? Multiverse travel is a thing here?" He said looking at Apollo
As soon as the bullet hit the clone's head, it blew up. Now there was just the original remaining.

"Just wondering." He said. He now has the bracelet in his hand. "There you should be good." He knelt down and pet K-9.

“Thank you” she nodded and picked up K-9 before hurrying back to the side of the arena, hoping Alex was ready to leave

As soon as the bullet hit the clone's head, it blew up. Now there was just the original remaining.
Makoto tossed away the glock as it was out of ammo. He then reached behind and pulled out the automatic shotgun and rushed at the original. Sasha was nearly done with the lights.

The Coelacanth gets up and tries to take Eris' essence, but nothing happens. Eris stares at him in her Shadow form. Eyes pitch black as she prepares to strike. Suddenly, she vanishes. When she reappears, The Coelacanth moves just enough out of the way to avoid a fatal wound as she stabs him in the shoulder with her pike instead of his chest. "That's......MY technique....." He said through his teeth.

"I know, but since I'm your descendant, it was worth seeing if I could learn it too." Shadow Eris responded.

"Well take a note of THIS!" He flashes a bright light in her eyes before going for a fatal strike of his own, but she kicks off of him, causing a slice instead of cutting through her.
Maddy went over to Hunter and started healing her. "Hey please dont die too.." she said softly. Hunter chuckled. "Hey dont say that. You shouldn't be out here. Arnt you still hurt." Maddy frowned. "Pain hasn't gone away but I saw you guys needed help. " she finished healing her. Hunter smiles standing back up. "Well come on then. Let's do this so we dont lose anyone else."

“Thank you” she nodded and picked up K-9 before hurrying back to the side of the arena, hoping Alex was ready to leave
Alex had more dings in his armor. He noticed Killian and K-9 coming back. He smiled and sent an energy blast at his opponent. Sending them out of the arena.

Allyson nods as she started eating. “Yes you will get paid, we get donations and money from some governments. We can set you up with a bank account. As for your name.thats your decision on whatever you like to be called “
Rage thought for a minute "I think... John Takanuchi. That will work." He took a big gulp of his soda.

He hugged her. "I know." He said. "Thanks for looking."
~~~
"Have some." He said
Emily's shoulders lowered and her frown soften into a small smile as he hugged her. "Of course lo...Earl...I would do it again if I had too..." she softly said
~~~
"Um.....alright...." she said sitting down, poking the biscuit with her spoon. He wouldn't poison her right.?....and ...well she did love food so it might be actually good. She brought the plate closer and took a spoonful and ate it.

Emily's shoulders lowered and her frown soften into a small smile as he hugged her. "Of course lo...Earl...I would do it again if I had too..." she softly said
~~~
"Um.....alright...." she said sitting down, poking the biscuit with her spoon. He wouldn't poison her right.?....and ...well she did love food so it might be actually good. She brought the plate closer and took a spoonful and ate it.
"But you know. I didn't know if you still liked me liked me."
~~~
Breeze was a pretty good chef

Alex had more dings in his armor. He noticed Killian and K-9 coming back. He smiled and sent an energy blast at his opponent. Sending them out of the arena.

“Can we go now Alex? I don’t want to be here anymore..” Killian replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back