• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jei starts to relax the more she walks. No one seems to pay her any attention, which is more than fine for her. She releases the breath she didn't know she was holding. Her hands relax in her pockets and a small soft smile appears on her lips. Jei never felt this much relief in her entire life. She should have moved out ages ago. Her blue eyes snap to a small restaurant across the street. The smell of delicious food lures her to the front door. Her stomach growls at the sight of the food. She glances around before opening the door and slowly walking inside. Jei takes a seat in a booth somewhere near the back and looks around curiously. The restaurant had a homey feel to it. Maybe she'd come here more often. If she has the money for it, at least. She picks up a menu and studies it before deciding on what she wants to eat. Then, Jei watches as waiters and waitresses tend to the needs of the other customers and tenses when she realizes she'll have to speak. A waitress approaches her with a friendly smile, but Jei can't stop the small sense of fear in her body. Her hands start to glitch, so she quickly drops the menu and shoves them under the table. This is not a good start.
A girl sits down at her table. She had black and blonde hair. "Hey you ok?"

A girl sits down at her table. She had black and blonde hair. "Hey you ok?"
Jei watches the girl sit down, her anxiety increasing. Her feet start glitching next and she struggles to keep control. She takes a few deep breaths. "I-I..." Jei can barely get any words out. Instead, she shakes her head. Her mantra repeats in her head, but it doesn't help.

Jei watches the girl sit down, her anxiety increasing. Her feet start glitching next and she struggles to keep control. She takes a few deep breaths. "I-I..." Jei can barely get any words out. Instead, she shakes her head. Her mantra repeats in her head, but it doesn't help.
"Hey just relax. You can control it. I'm Roxie." She lightly touched her hand. "I'm a telepath. I can help if you want"

"But of course." Rage opened a portal "Kala, thank you for this. I hope you will see to reason and aid us in the future."
"We will see." Kala said. Allyson took Kalas notes and went through. Shadows and symbols covered the portal before Rage could walk through. She took a step forward to him and the kind, face she had shown vanished showing a more serious one. “Sorry but I can't have you leave until I say this. I been to many worlds, I seen good and bad. I'm giving you this warning harm my friends and I will break my rules about interfering in battles.” Rage would feel a strong sense of power from her and it felt dark. She was giving this warning not just because of who she knew Rage use to be, but because she really has seen the worse of other universal beings and she didnt want her friends getting hurt. “There gave been too many people coming here with I'll intentions.”

"We will see." Kala said. Allyson took Kalas notes and went through. Shadows and symbols covered the portal before Rage could walk through. She took a step forward to him and the kind, face she had shown vanished showing a more serious one. “Sorry but I can't have you leave until I say this. I been to many worlds, I seen good and bad. I'm giving you this warning harm my friends and I will break my rules about interfering in battles.” Rage would feel a strong sense of power from her and it felt dark. She was giving this warning not just because of who she knew Rage use to be, but because she really has seen the worse of other universal beings and she didnt want her friends getting hurt. “There gave been too many people coming here with I'll intentions.”
"I would lose any battle against you. I'm too weak after the trials in my world." Rage spoke with fear in his voice, maybe even his soul. "I've been beaten down enough as is. I understand your warning."

"I would lose any battle against you. I'm too weak after the trials in my world." Rage spoke with fear in his voice, maybe even his soul. "I've been beaten down enough as is. I understand your warning."
"Good. This world has already had it's fair of bad alternates. " She said using her magic to makes four figures in her hand. Two guys, a girl, and a skeleton. "These guys are already on my list. I dont want to add another." She closed her hand and all the shadows vanished the portal was free to use. Kala's smile returned. "Now until the chance you do something against my friends this place is open to you if you need anything."

"Hey just relax. You can control it. I'm Roxie." She lightly touched her hand. "I'm a telepath. I can help if you want"
Jei tries to take deep calming breaths. "P-Please help. I can't lose control again." Her face forms a wince, almost as if she were in pain. However, it wasn't physical pain. The thought of the incident was like a knife to her heart. She takes more breaths as her heart races.

"Good. This world has already had it's fair of bad alternates. " She said using her magic to makes four figures in her hand. Two guys, a girl, and a skeleton. "These guys are already on my list. I dont want to add another." She closed her hand and all the shadows vanished the portal was free to use. Kala's smile returned. "Now until the chance you do something against my friends this place is open to you if you need anything."
"Thank you, but I must ask. If Makoto here is evil, wouldn't I be the good version?" Rage smiled with a shrug.

Jei tries to take deep calming breaths. "P-Please help. I can't lose control again." Her face forms a wince, almost as if she were in pain. However, it wasn't physical pain. The thought of the incident was like a knife to her heart. She takes more breaths as her heart races.
"just breathe you're safe " Roxie said and used her telepathy to calm her mind.

"I'm just trying to save my universe with the help of the Hero League. Nothing more, nothing less." Rage said
"If that's what you say. I gave my warning to you and if what you are saving is true I will do my best to help. Just know i am keeping my eye on you " she answered.

"just breathe you're safe " Roxie said and used her telepathy to calm her mind.
Jei closes her eyes and focuses on her breathing. Soon enough, she finally feels calm enough to open her eyes again. The glitching in her body comes to a stop and she releases a breath. "It's over. Thank you...Roxie. I'm sorry for causing trouble." She tucks her hands into her pockets. Being outside of her apartment is a bad idea. It might be best to stay indoors for a while.

Peter was taken to Avenger's tower where everyone with anything even close to resembling medical knowledge among the hero community was called too look at him. the answer was the same. His body had failed. Though no one could quite explain the stickly film that was covering his body. Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov (In case rage gets to see this he might not but I think he'd know what's going on. Like it could have already happened with his Peter)

Last edited:
Peter was taken to Avenger's tower where everyone with anything even close to resembling medical knowledge among the hero community was called too look at him. the answer was the same. His body had failed. Though no one could quite explain the stickly film that was covering his body. Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov (In case rage gets to see this he might not but I think he'd know what's going on. Like it could have already happened with his Peter)
(Rage knows, who do you think injured his Peter? *Evil laughter*)

"If that's what you say. I gave my warning to you and if what you are saving is true I will do my best to help. Just know i am keeping my eye on you " she answered.
"I understand Kala." He walked towards the portal "But if you want to just hang out, I would like that. As friends."

(I honestly wonder if I could have James Coppernicus come into this.)

Jei closes her eyes and focuses on her breathing. Soon enough, she finally feels calm enough to open her eyes again. The glitching in her body comes to a stop and she releases a breath. "It's over. Thank you...Roxie. I'm sorry for causing trouble." She tucks her hands into her pockets. Being outside of her apartment is a bad idea. It might be best to stay indoors for a while.
"You didn't cause any trouble. Hmm I dont think I've seen you around are you new to the area?" She asked.

(Rage knows, who do you think injured his Peter? *Evil laughter*)

"I understand Kala." He walked towards the portal "But if you want to just hang out, I would like that. As friends."
"Time will tell if we can be that. Prove to me I can trust you and perhaps it will happen." She said.

One of the hero league liaisons was with the group that gathered, looking over everything they seen. Trying to come up with something. "Can spiders do that when they die?" They said to themselves.

"You didn't cause any trouble. Hmm I dont think I've seen you around are you new to the area?" She asked.
Jei nods. "I just got an apartment here. I was checking out the area. Just to get a feel for the place." It's best not to bring up anything that could even remotely lead the conversation to her past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back