• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hey no problem. I own a restaurant with my fiance and daughter, it's not far from here. It's called Sam's if you ever need anything I'm usually there" she got up from the table and went back over to the table where she was before, speaking to a few friends.
Jei finally feels completely relaxed once she's alone again. That was a close call. She gets up from her seat and walks to the front counter. After ordering a meal to go, she walks around the city more until she reaches an unoccupied park bench. Jei sits down and enjoys the breeze and the nature around her as she peacefully eats.

Jei finally feels completely relaxed once she's alone again. That was a close call. She gets up from her seat and walks to the front counter. After ordering a meal to go, she walks around the city more until she reaches an unoccupied park bench. Jei sits down and enjoys the breeze and the nature around her as she peacefully eats.
the park had several people around, some normal while others had abilities. No one really seemed afraid of showing them off.

“Well I can still try to be the girl you loved” she smiled “that is if you’re ok with how I am now?” She asked as she continued to pet K-9 like he was a real dog
"You just got to be you. That's all that matters to me." He said. K-9 was wagging his tail happily as he got petted.

"That's what I been told but given what's happening I'm hoping not completely dead. " Allyson said. She found an envelope on her desk. She opened it before holding it out to Rage. "Here is your badge and documents. Badge will let you into common areas and the building. "

Meanwhile outside the building Seir was across the street watching the building, mumbling to himself. Nyx appeared next to him, her blue hair, now blonde as an attempt to not stand out. "What are you doing here kid?"

Seir didn't look at her. "Same building...same address.. all the same but we weren't in this city.."

Nyx shrugged, leaning against the wall of the building they were by, just watching as people came and went from the hero league. "Funny how some things stay the same but with some changes. "
"Thank you. Any missions or nothing right now? Oh and I'll need a communication device like a phone. If nothing then I'd like to walk around a bit." Rage took the badge and put it on.
He was led there. Reed Richards was there along with with Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Hank Pym, Bruce Wayne, and Martin Stein.
"Whats the situation gentlemen?" James asked

"Thank you. Any missions or nothing right now? Oh and I'll need a communication device like a phone. If nothing then I'd like to walk around a bit." Rage took the badge and put it on.

"Right now no missions. I need to get some things in order. I can get you a phone, I'll have it sent to your room." Allyson answered. "Just close the door when you leave"

"Well for all intense and purposes ... he is dead." Reed said. He was trying to keep an air of scientific objectivity. But it was clear of the people in this room he was the most affected by what he saw.

"Right now no missions. I need to get some things in order. I can get you a phone, I'll have it sent to your room." Allyson answered. "Just close the door when you leave"
"Will do." Rage left, closing the door behind him and went outside. There Nyx saw him in clear view. To her, she was seeing a world class criminal in a hero uniform.

"Will do." Rage left, closing the door behind him and went outside. There Nyx saw him in clear view. To her, she was seeing a world class criminal in a hero uniform.
Nyx looked at him and laughed. " I guess heroes can be fooled so easily. Do they not know who he is." Right now If Rage saw her she looked like Maddy, just with out the tail. She was just standing next to someone in a metal mask that covered his entire face. Seir said nothing as he just looked at Rage and then back the hero league. "I need to get inside. Cant access thier data since they discovered I hacked that account." Nyx looked at him. "Just figure out the robotic you 's password." He shook his head. "No."

Nyx looked at him and laughed. " I guess heroes can be fooled so easily. Do they not know who he is." Right now If Rage saw her she looked like Maddy, just with out the tail. She was just standing next to someone in a metal mask that covered his entire face. Seir said nothing as he just looked at Rage and then back the hero league. "I need to get inside. Cant access thier data since they discovered I hacked that account." Nyx looked at him. "Just figure out the robotic you 's password." He shook his head. "No."
(Is Wolfspider therr?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back