• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"you think it would work?" Hunter said taking a arrow out and placed it in the bow, the arrow turning to a stardust arrow. Her mom smiles and nods. "Anything is possible. " Hunter nods aiming the arrow at the sky. "Where ever you are Tyson. I hope this arrow finds you and distracts Pridius. You arnt alone. We are all rooting for you." She lets it go.
The arrow opens a window to Pridius' battleground. It's an absolute destroyed mess from all of the fighting. Though nothing can pass through the window, they can see Tyson and Pridius. Both of them are brutally beaten up from fighting each other, and Pridius has impaled Tyson with with an ice spear. "You keep trying to cling onto life, to hope, but it's useless. I've won this war, and now it's time for you to finally die....forever. And once I'm done with you, I'm going back to Earth and killing everyone, starting with your precious fiancee."

The arrow opens a window to Pridius' battleground. It's an absolute destroyed mess from all of the fighting. Though nothing can pass through the window, they can see Tyson and Pridius. Both of them are brutally beaten up from fighting each other, and Pridius has impaled Tyson with with an ice spear. "You keep trying to cling onto life, to hope, but it's useless. I've won this war, and now it's time for you to finally die....forever. And once I'm done with you, I'm going back to Earth and killing everyone, starting with your precious fiancee."
Hunter frowned. "Come on Tyson.. you cant die.. you're stronger than Pridius. I know it."

"Dont worry you won't even know I'm here " he said. He looked at his watched. "Guess I'll let Ally know I'm staying for a bit."

“Very well” she sighed and got up “if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to look into” she replied before walking out

“Very well” she sighed and got up “if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to look into” she replied before walking out
"See ya." Alexander used his watch and a hologram of Ally appeared. "Hey bro. Ready to come home?" He shook his head. "No not yet. I think I'm going to stay a bit. " ally smiled. "Okay be safe"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back