• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

With Aurora and Akane's help, the ice is safely melted away.
Neil gathered up the water to help avoid any potential flooding. Artemis went over to Hunter. "I like your new look. " hunter smiled. "Thanks thought it would match the bow." She nods. "It suits you." Hunter nods. "I hope Tyson is doing okay.."

"No but I've seen what other Alexanders have gone through. " he said. "Some get killed, others lose love ones, some make the wrong choice and others cause chaos. I've havent found one that has a good ending yet. We mainly just act as protectors for our families and then some thing happens and it all goes down hill."

“Do you not do anything to change that perspective? Or do you just accept it and not even try?” She asked

“Do you not do anything to change that perspective? Or do you just accept it and not even try?” She asked
"I know my role and I know what I see when the visions come" he said. "Its what im.use to. Maybe this worlds Alexander is different. He could change things "

Neil gathered up the water to help avoid any potential flooding. Artemis went over to Hunter. "I like your new look. " hunter smiled. "Thanks thought it would match the bow." She nods. "It suits you." Hunter nods. "I hope Tyson is doing okay.."
"I hope so too. I felt like I lost connection to him." Robby said.

"What do you mean?" Aurora asked.

"I don't know. I guess me and Ty have been bros for so long that I can kinda feel when he's not doing well." Robby answered.

"I hope so too. I felt like I lost connection to him." Robby said.

"What do you mean?" Aurora asked.

"I don't know. I guess me and Ty have been bros for so long that I can kinda feel when he's not doing well." Robby answered.
Hunter frowns. "I dont like the sound of that. " she looked at her bow. "I wish I could just shoot an arrow here and it would hit Pridius. Anything to help Tyson." Artemis thought for a second. "You could try. The bow is magic."

"Maybe but I dont know how many more people your world can take. You've already have alot that fell through the cracks " Alexander chuckled.

“Why do you think there’s a singularity above my tower, it’s preventing a universal collapse from all the different universes intruding into this one” she replied

Hunter frowns. "I dont like the sound of that. " she looked at her bow. "I wish I could just shoot an arrow here and it would hit Pridius. Anything to help Tyson." Artemis thought for a second. "You could try. The bow is magic."
The bow lights up and so does the quiver.

“Why do you think there’s a singularity above my tower, it’s preventing a universal collapse from all the different universes intruding into this one” she replied
Alexander chuckled. "Hmm that explains the location of your tower..if I were to stay would you mind a room mate for a bit. I dont want Alex or Allyson to know I'm here still."

The bow lights up and so does the quiver.
"you think it would work?" Hunter said taking a arrow out and placed it in the bow, the arrow turning to a stardust arrow. Her mom smiles and nods. "Anything is possible. " Hunter nods aiming the arrow at the sky. "Where ever you are Tyson. I hope this arrow finds you and distracts Pridius. You arnt alone. We are all rooting for you." She lets it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back