• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“I suppose it’s fine” she replied
Alexander looked at her straight in the eyes as he focused. He zoned out as Rebecca's vision went white. She saw glimpses of the past. The memories of her family some that she had forgotten. Alexander stopped and held his head. "Sorry. It's not much. That aspect of time is one I'm not suppose to do."

Alexander looked at her straight in the eyes as he focused. He zoned out as Rebecca's vision went white. She saw glimpses of the past. The memories of her family some that she had forgotten. Alexander stopped and held his head. "Sorry. It's not much. That aspect of time is one I'm not suppose to do."

“It’s nice to remember them again, but sadly I’m pretty sure it won’t last” she sighed

"Well had to try. " he shrugged as he held his head.

“I thank you though” she replied and finished her mug “now was there anything else you had wished to talk about?” She asked as she sat in the chair behind her desk, at this point Alexander would realize that the entire time they were talking they had traveled all the way to the top of the tower into her office

“I thank you though” she replied and finished her mug “now was there anything else you had wished to talk about?” She asked as she sat in the chair behind her desk, at this point Alexander would realize that the entire time they were talking they had traveled all the way to the top of the tower into her office
Alexander sat down in a chair on the other side of the desk. "None in particularly but if you have any questions for me I can answer them."

“Why are you here in this universe?” She asked curiously
"I had a vision about this universe's me. It's rare when visions like that fall through the cracks but I know Allyson has had a few in regards to other universes. Its given me an excuse to leave, take a break from my role." He said.

"I had a vision about this universe's me. It's rare when visions like that fall through the cracks but I know Allyson has had a few in regards to other universes. Its given me an excuse to leave, take a break from my role." He said.

“I see, and did you reveal this vision to your other self in an attempt to change his fate?” She asked

“I see, and did you reveal this vision to your other self in an attempt to change his fate?” She asked
"Hard to change the fate when it was vague. But yes that's one reason why we have to be careful choosing what we say about our visions. I showed him so he could prepare himself" he said. "I felt like he should know"

"Hard to change the fate when it was vague. But yes that's one reason why we have to be careful choosing what we say about our visions. I showed him so he could prepare himself" he said. "I felt like he should know"

“Why? What exactly did this vision show and what was the reason you chose to show him?” She asked curiously even though she could just peek into his mind but she wanted him to say it first. She sat there and crossed her legs, her tail gently swishing behind her as she waited

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back