• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She smiled as she enjoyed sitting with him, forgetting about the encounter with Alexander for the time being
It was just a peaceful moment for the two.

Meanwhile Alexander didnt leave this universe yet. He looked around the icy covered areas, knowing a fight was still currently going on as he headed in the direction of Rebecca's place.

It was just a peaceful moment for the two.

Meanwhile Alexander didnt leave this universe yet. He looked around the icy covered areas, knowing a fight was still currently going on as he headed in the direction of Rebecca's place.
Killian enjoyed the moment with him.

NME tower seemed like one of the very few places in the city that wasn’t affected by the sudden ice event, in reality the ice and snow were pulled into the singularity above the tower. Rebecca herself was enjoying a cup of hot cocoa while preparing to check over a few things in the city as she was standing outside the front door of the tower when he arrives.

Killian enjoyed the moment with him.

NME tower seemed like one of the very few places in the city that wasn’t affected by the sudden ice event, in reality the ice and snow were pulled into the singularity above the tower. Rebecca herself was enjoying a cup of hot cocoa while preparing to check over a few things in the city as she was standing outside the front door of the tower when he arrives.
Alexander smiles. "Hello Rebecca. I know you probably dont get visitors that often. My name is Alexander." He knew the chance was high that Rebecca knew if Alex but he wasnt sure if she knew about the other worlds of the multiverse. "Care for a chat?"

Alexander smiles. "Hello Rebecca. I know you probably dont get visitors that often. My name is Alexander." He knew the chance was high that Rebecca knew if Alex but he wasnt sure if she knew about the other worlds of the multiverse. "Care for a chat?"

“What does a traveler from another universe want with me?” She asked before taking another sip, her tail gently wagging behind her

“What does a traveler from another universe want with me?” She asked before taking another sip, her tail gently wagging behind her
"Curiosity mostly. " he said. "Now may we have a chat? I've been interested in seeing what you have done with the N.M.E tower"

She rolled her eyes and walked in after him
Alexander looks around as he walks. "You know this world is different. It doesnt always follow the standard rules of the multiverse that I've seen. Besides the fact that the cracks only appear here but there are plenty of people in this universe that only appear here" he looked at her. "You are one of them."

Alexander looks around as he walks. "You know this world is different. It doesnt always follow the standard rules of the multiverse that I've seen. Besides the fact that the cracks only appear here but there are plenty of people in this universe that only appear here" he looked at her. "You are one of them."

She took another sip “I see, and why is that?” She asked

Alexander would soon see that the tower was much bigger on the inside than the outside

She took another sip “I see, and why is that?” She asked

Alexander would soon see that the tower was much bigger on the inside than the outside
"Hmm very spacious " he said. He shrugs. "No idea. In some worlds there one or maybe two that are unique to that world but this one has many. It's strange but interesting." Alexander said. "Most worlds have its constants, the same people who play similar roles or meet the same people constantly. Take my family for instance. Ally met the immortal, my mom has the ability to see in the future. The accident that caused a cyborg. Those are constants even if they are somewhat different or go by different names. "

"Hmm very spacious " he said. He shrugs. "No idea. In some worlds there one or maybe two that are unique to that world but this one has many. It's strange but interesting." Alexander said. "Most worlds have its constants, the same people who play similar roles or meet the same people constantly. Take my family for instance. Ally met the immortal, my mom has the ability to see in the future. The accident that caused a cyborg. Those are constants even if they are somewhat different or go by different names. "

“Of course, universal constants aren’t easy to change or overcome” she replied before taking another sip

“Of course, universal constants aren’t easy to change or overcome” she replied before taking another sip
"You are correct. But people like you end up changing things like that. " he smiled. "People like you interest me. How you guys make a butterfly effect happen. " Alexander kept walking, taking note of things he saw. "Is it just you here? Must get lonely. "

"You are correct. But people like you end up changing things like that. " he smiled. "People like you interest me. How you guys make a butterfly effect happen. " Alexander kept walking, taking note of things he saw. "Is it just you here? Must get lonely. "

“It is, and it does” she replied taking another sip, her mug was now half empty.

“I assume you aren’t here to make niceties, do you want something from me or my tower?” She asked curiously

“It is, and it does” she replied taking another sip, her mug was now half empty.

“I assume you aren’t here to make niceties, do you want something from me or my tower?” She asked curiously
"Well in this time you are wrong. I dont want anything from you. I dont visit other worlds that often. That is my sister and the immortal's job. I just want to take this place in for a little bit. " he zones out barely for a second. It would go unnoticed by most. " the uniqueness of this place..just makes me wonder how it can affect those with a constant role." Alexander said truthfully as he walked.

"Well in this time you are wrong. I dont want anything from you. I dont visit other worlds that often. That is my sister and the immortal's job. I just want to take this place in for a little bit. " he zones out barely for a second. It would go unnoticed by most. " the uniqueness of this place..just makes me wonder how it can affect those with a constant role." Alexander said truthfully as he walked.

“Well I’d say it depends on the individual and the constant…” she replied taking another sip “perhaps that’s why my husband and son disappeared…” she thought out loud

“Had being the key word, and how would you know anyway, you said I was unique to this universe, so there isn’t any other versions of me you could encounter” she replied
"Still I do know some things about you. Just not that. So they just vanished one day?" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back