• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Does she really expect me to get in some trouble here?" He asked leaning against a wall.

“She just wants to make sure you don’t do something or go somewhere you aren’t supposed to while staying in her tower” it replied

Hunter laughs at Robby's joke. "Yeah we did. We had plenty of help. " she looked at her parents. Artemis smiled. "You and your friends did most of the work. We just provided the back up. " Neil nods and pets the ice dragon.
"That's the beauty of teamwork." Jasmine said. "No matter the role, we all did well. Good job."

The ice dragon slowly flaps its wings.

"That's the beauty of teamwork." Jasmine said. "No matter the role, we all did well. Good job."

The ice dragon slowly flaps its wings.
Hunter nods and helps Tyson up. "Let's get you patched up."

Neil keeps peering the dragon. "Hey quick question if that guys world is gone what happens to the dragon?"

Hunter nods and helps Tyson up. "Let's get you patched up."

Neil keeps peering the dragon. "Hey quick question if that guys world is gone what happens to the dragon?"
"Good idea." Tyson said.

"Hmmmmmm.....that is a good question." Robby said.

"Nothing." Aurora answered. "If the dragon was just a creation made by Pridius, then it would've been gone along with him. It also wouldn't have helped us. That means this is an actual dragon with a will of its own."

"So that's why Hunter's powers worked on the dragon but not on the turtle we fought." Robby realized.

"Good idea." Tyson said.

"Hmmmmmm.....that is a good question." Robby said.

"Nothing." Aurora answered. "If the dragon was just a creation made by Pridius, then it would've been gone along with him. It also wouldn't have helped us. That means this is an actual dragon with a will of its own."

"So that's why Hunter's powers worked on the dragon but not on the turtle we fought." Robby realized.
"So what I'm hearing is you guys get to keep the dragon." Neil chuckled. Artemis shakes her head. "This isnt like one of those YA novels you been reading. As Aurora said it has a will of its own. I'm sure it can find a place to stay." Hunter just laughs seeing her parents go back and forth.

"So what I'm hearing is you guys get to keep the dragon." Neil chuckled. Artemis shakes her head. "This isnt like one of those YA novels you been reading. As Aurora said it has a will of its own. I'm sure it can find a place to stay." Hunter just laughs seeing her parents go back and forth.
The dragon roars before flying off.

“Not as simple as you think” it replied

Rebecca appeared behind Nyx “are you still being a bad girl nyx?” She asked with a grin
Alexander nods. "Okay if you say so "

Meanwhile Alex had noticed the ice was gone. He chuckled. "Guess we can go outside now "

Alexander nods. "Okay if you say so "

Meanwhile Alex had noticed the ice was gone. He chuckled. "Guess we can go outside now "

“I’m also here to serve as your guide, Lady Rebecca’s shadow gates function as a maze” it replied

Killian looked at him with a smile but he could see in her eyes she was still troubled by Alexander. “That’s good, think there still might be some snow left?” She asked

“I’m also here to serve as your guide, Lady Rebecca’s shadow gates function as a maze” it replied

Killian looked at him with a smile but he could see in her eyes she was still troubled by Alexander. “That’s good, think there still might be some snow left?” She asked
"I suppose that makes sense." Alexander said.

"Hmm maybe why?" Alex asked. He looked at her and frowned. "Are you okay? "

"I suppose that makes sense." Alexander said.

"Hmm maybe why?" Alex asked. He looked at her and frowned. "Are you okay? "

“You’ll be fine as long as you don’t end up in her room” it replied

“Huh? Oh… yeah yeah, I’m fine” Killian smiled tho she was clearly lying. She got up and pulled him to his feet “let’s go see if there still some snow” she chuckled

"The dragon helped us. Made sense to say good bye." Hunter smiled.
"Speaking of goodbye, I'm outta here. I have work to do to ensure I stay ahead as the universe's most prolific sorceress." Aurora said. "We'll meet on the battlefield soon enough, but for now, I'll give you all a time for peace as a token of appreciation."

“You’ll be fine as long as you don’t end up in her room” it replied

“Huh? Oh… yeah yeah, I’m fine” Killian smiled tho she was clearly lying. She got up and pulled him to his feet “let’s go see if there still some snow” she chuckled
"Well I wasnt planning on going there. She deserves her privacy " he said.

"You're lying." He said getting pulled to his feet. "What's up?"

"Speaking of goodbye, I'm outta here. I have work to do to ensure I stay ahead as the universe's most prolific sorceress." Aurora said. "We'll meet on the battlefield soon enough, but for now, I'll give you all a time for peace as a token of appreciation."
"See ya around Aurora. Thank you for your help" Hunter said

"Well I wasnt planning on going there. She deserves her privacy " he said.

"You're lying." He said getting pulled to his feet. "What's up?"

“Smart boy” his shadow replied before fading back into his shadow

“I’m still worried about what he said” she sighed knowing she can’t hide it from him

The kid was was fine. A broken finger but nothing she couldn't fix
~~~
"Hey." He took her hands soothing her fear with his power. "It'll be alright."
"...you alright dear?....no need to worry let me take a looked at your hand....my friend will make sure you won't be bothered..."she said quickly mending his finger.
~~~
Aqua flinched and was about to pull herself away from his hold. However her feelings of fear and worry was taken away. Her shoulders relaxed as she closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek. She let out a breath "okay..." she softly said

“Smart boy” his shadow replied before fading back into his shadow

“I’m still worried about what he said” she sighed knowing she can’t hide it from him
"Growing up with a younger sister you learn to respect privacy " he said as he kept walking.

"Yeah about what he said has been on my mind too but he doesnt know me. Even if he thinks he does." He said

"...you alright dear?....no need to worry let me take a looked at your hand....my friend will make sure you won't be bothered..."she said quickly mending his finger.
~~~
Aqua flinched and was about to pull herself away from his hold. However her feelings of fear and worry was taken away. Her shoulders relaxed as she closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek. She let out a breath "okay..." she softly said
He nods. "Harolds a dick." He said.
~~~
Breeze gave her a comforting hug. He pulled different emotions to the forefront. Mainly feelings of comfort and safety

"Growing up with a younger sister you learn to respect privacy " he said as he kept walking.

"Yeah about what he said has been on my mind too but he doesnt know me. Even if he thinks he does." He said

Killian looked at Alex “I can’t help but think of the danger your in and I’m not there to help” she replied

Killian looked at Alex “I can’t help but think of the danger your in and I’m not there to help” she replied
"You dont know if you will be there or not. We only saw part of a vision. If his are anything like Allyson's then they might not come true" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back