• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You dont know if you will be there or not. We only saw part of a vision. If his are anything like Allyson's then they might not come true" he said

“It still worries me” she replied and pulled him into a hug “but with that out of mind, didn’t you say you had a friend that we could talk to about getting me a human body?” She asked trying to change the subject

Last edited:
“It still worries me” she replied and pulled him into a hug “but with that out of mind, didn’t you say you had a friend that we could talk to about getting me a human body?” She asked trying to change the subject
"Yes its an option. If that's what you want. I can call up Medic and ask if he could do me a favor. " alex nods as he hugs her.

"Manipulating time? Anything involving time doesnt sound like a good thing to have." Maddy said.
"Indeed. The idea is to lock it up or destroy it. However we have heard reports Rage of Infinity has been lurking around here. It might be useful to use the device against him" Makoto said with a smile

"Indeed. The idea is to lock it up or destroy it. However we have heard reports Rage of Infinity has been lurking around here. It might be useful to use the device against him" Makoto said with a smile
"Guess you have a point there" she nods. "So where is it?"

"We are not sure. It's still being researched but we think we have a lead." Makoto replied "I think it's on some guy named Chuck?"

"Chuck..hmm dont know why but the name sounds familiar " she said.
Chuck smiled and rubbed his hands from his lazy boy recliner watching the two puzzle through the hints he had set up... well honestly he had forgotten when he had first set up the hints alnd wasnt even sure why or what they did. Time manipulation did sound right but what was the point of such a simple trick, for Chuck time travel was the same thing as hopping on a skateboard and just rolling away. Shaking his head as he got distracted he put two fingers to his forehead and spoke in a commanding tone "Check your pocket my Chuck-men." causing Makoto to have the sense his answer was in his pocket. Inside was an antique pocketwatch that couldn't be opened.

Chuck smiled and rubbed his hands from his lazy boy recliner watching the two puzzle through the hints he had set up... well honestly he had forgotten when he had first set up the hints alnd wasnt even sure why or what they did. Time manipulation did sound right but what was the point of such a simple trick, for Chuck time travel was the same thing as hopping on a skateboard and just rolling away. Shaking his head as he got distracted he put two fingers to his forehead and spoke in a commanding tone "Check your pocket my Chuck-men." causing Makoto to have the sense his answer was in his pocket. Inside was an antique pocketwatch that couldn't be opened.
"Chuck..hmm dont know why but the name sounds familiar " she said.
Makoto then pulled out an old antique watch "Huh?" He then tried to open it to no avail "Why won't it open?"

Makoto then pulled out an old antique watch "Huh?" He then tried to open it to no avail "Why won't it open?"
With another very X-Men coded wave of his hands Makoto felt another though telling him to reach into his other pocket. In there was a piece of paper that had one question, 'do you want to meet Chuck?'

"Hmm maybe it's just old." Maddy said looking at the pocket watch. "When did you get that?"

With another very X-Men coded wave of his hands Makoto felt another though telling him to reach into his other pocket. In there was a piece of paper that had one question, 'do you want to meet Chuck?'
"Hmm maybe it's just old." Maddy said looking at the pocket watch. "When did you get that?"
"I don't remember. It just appeared in my pocket" he then looked into his other pocket and pulled out the piece of paper "... yes I do."

"I don't remember. It just appeared in my pocket" he then looked into his other pocket and pulled out the piece of paper "... yes I do."
As Makoto would look up he and Maddy would find themselves in a large study that had shelves filled with books on each side of them that seemed to extend to the roof but when they looked close they would find that it seemed to go on endlessly as far as they could tell. Behind them was more walls of books though something told them it wasn't quite what it seemed. Before them was a grand mahogany desk behind which Chuck sat his features plain but almost reminding them of someone they knew though they couldn't quite tell who it was. Behind Chuck was a large window however it was a kaleidoscopic image of events and places some they recognized as the past some seemed like the future and others were places they had never seen and if stared at too long would cause a headache as they tried to perceive something their minds couldn't handle.

"Welcome to my office, Makoto Maddy long time no see or at least I think it is. I hear you were looking for me, oh and you have my pocket watch great!"

As Makoto would look up he and Maddy would find themselves in a large study that had shelves filled with books on each side of them that seemed to extend to the roof but when they looked close they would find that it seemed to go on endlessly as far as they could tell. Behind them was more walls of books though something told them it wasn't quite what it seemed. Before them was a grand mahogany desk behind which Chuck sat his features plain but almost reminding them of someone they knew though they couldn't quite tell who it was. Behind Chuck was a large window however it was a kaleidoscopic image of events and places some they recognized as the past some seemed like the future and others were places they had never seen and if stared at too long would cause a headache as they tried to perceive something their minds couldn't handle.

"Welcome to my office, Makoto Maddy long time no see or at least I think it is. I hear you were looking for me, oh and you have my pocket watch great!"

(Lol, just had an interesting thought for chuck)

Maddy looks around the library and then at the kaleidoscope window, squinting a bit at it before looking back at Chuck. "Hmm you must be chuck...and that means that watch must be what you were looking for to manipulate time."

Maddy looks around the library and then at the kaleidoscope window, squinting a bit at it before looking back at Chuck. "Hmm you must be chuck...and that means that watch must be what you were looking for to manipulate time."
Chuck laughed heartily and slapped a hand on the desk "time? That's so limited of you I can do more than manipulate time."

Chuck laughed heartily and slapped a hand on the desk "time? That's so limited of you I can do more than manipulate time."
"Hoe can you do more than just manipulate time?" Makoto asked as he looked at the watch

"Hoe can you do more than just manipulate time?" Makoto asked as he looked at the watch

"So what all can you do then?" Maddy asked.
Chuck smiled and steepled his fingers "well you know how you watch movies in 3-D and while it seems like real life to your brains but you know it isn't? That's how I view your entire existence."

Chuck smiled and laughed slightly before opening his hand and then pointing at the pocket watch. "with that watch as a catalyst- an unnecessary one I might add. I can retcon your entire existence and undo everything that you've done if you so please."

Chuck smiled and steepled his fingers "well you know how you watch movies in 3-D and while it seems like real life to your brains but you know it isn't? That's how I view your entire existence."

Chuck smiled and laughed slightly before opening his hand and then pointing at the pocket watch. "with that watch as a catalyst- an unnecessary one I might add. I can retcon your entire existence and undo everything that you've done if you so please."
"Retcon my existence? Why the hell would I want that?" Makoto slowly put the watch into his pocket "I'll find a dimension to put it away at where not even YOU can get it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back