• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“I don’t suffer from your pathetic human emotions, your welcome to try and find me if you wish” she replied

Wisp nodded “I’ll try” she replied stepping towards the door

“And you yourself” Jenny nodded as the family left
"I'm sure I will." She smiled.

Oz followed her

"Guess we need to get packing." Livia said.

“Probably, but Allyson is quite good, perhaps she can give you two free will again” cinder replied “but if it works and you choose to be good, I’ll get you something nice” she smiled Musicnotes Musicnotes “so where is Allyson? How has she been? Perhaps we could put them in a stasis cage?” She suggested
"Shes been stressed, running this place can be. Right now she is away. I'm sure she will be back soon." Dana said.
Hugin and Munin began repairing each other. Hugin ripped something from the wall and began using it as a subsitute for Munins now exposed wiring in her arm-

"Okay if you say so." Horde said as he started walking away.
Loren waited until the man was out of view before walking back home himself. As he walked, Loren felt like he didn't achieve much tonight. First real gig he got in the few weeks he started and he only took out one criminal which probably doesn't mean anything since the last two thugs that were leaving probably carried their unconscious friend to safety. Loren then glanced at his backpack. At least he has the gun he snagged from the unconscious thug. It gonna be pretty difficult to practice using the thing when he has 7 bullets left, so has to play it smart like always.

Loren then turn his attention to the part of his shirt that conceals his bandaged bullet wound. With a wound like this, Loren would have to be stupid to go out as Mortal tomorrow night, or the night after that. At least it would leave a cool looking scar after it healed. Oh wait, that would be bad since he want to make sure that people don't suspect him. Loren guesses he won't be wearing any tank tops or short sleeve t-shirts anymore. Loren continues his walk back home.

"Darn did not expect that" she said going to swing the sword at him again.
"I rather use illusions to blindside future victims, maybe project an image of myself watching them, gives me an ominous tone." He said before his axe was torn from his arms from an unseen force. Specter appeared from nowhere, holding the weapon.

"I'm sure I will." She smiled.

Oz followed her

"Guess we need to get packing." Livia said.

The hologram disappeared “you have no idea what this is do you?” Killian asked

Wisp attempted to leave through the front door but it wouldn’t budge

“Yes” James nodded “you guys should have packed already” Rebecca chuckled

Loren waited until the man was out of view before walking back home himself. As he walked, Loren felt like he didn't achieve much tonight. First real gig he got in the few weeks he started and he only took out one criminal which probably doesn't mean anything since the last two thugs that were leaving probably carried their unconscious friend to safety. Loren then glanced at his backpack. At least he has the gun he snagged from the unconscious thug. It gonna be pretty difficult to practice using the thing when he has 7 bullets left, so has to play it smart like always.

Loren then turn his attention to the part of his shirt that conceals his bandaged bullet wound. With a wound like this, Loren would have to be stupid to go out as Mortal tomorrow night, or the night after that. At least it would leave a cool looking scar after it healed. Oh wait, that would be bad since he want to make sure that people don't suspect him. Loren guesses he won't be wearing any tank tops or short sleeve t-shirts anymore. Loren continues his walk back home.
(I got nothing at the moment. I try to think of something)

"I rather use illusions to blindside future victims, maybe project an image of myself watching them, gives me an ominous tone." He said before his axe was torn from his arms from an unseen force. Specter appeared from nowhere, holding the weapon.
"That's one way to do that." Stella said seeing the axe get torn away.

The hologram disappeared “you have no idea what this is do you?” Killian asked

Wisp attempted to leave through the front door but it wouldn’t budge

“Yes” James nodded “you guys should have packed already” Rebecca chuckled
"The hologram?" She said.

"Hmm why isnt that working." Oz said.

"It won't take us long." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back