• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Hehe, touché “ she chuckled
"welp suppose maybe we should find a place to stay the night." Sans said. "though i can fall asleep pretty much anywhere. this coats mega comfy." He said stretched his pocketed arms out to show off his blue coat.

Ben was standing off against a bunch of alien criminals with a confident smirk. "You guys really think you can just make off with Plumber tech? Come on." He said tapping the Omnitrix. "Last chance to give up. You're going to jail either way but maybe you could go with a few less bruises."

Cinder looked at her stunned and then grinned “why do I get the feeling you planed that since the moment I came in with them?”

Hugin and Munin: "We would appreciate that Dana..." -the 2 follwed her and looked around the lab mapping it out-
"Because I saw it a few seconds before you entered " Dana smiled and walked out of the room. "Follow me." She leads them to one of the unoccupied labs.

“This is exactly like that, the Ai that runs this place is connected to the core, which is a white dwarf” she replied “correct” the voice said over the intercom

“Maybe” she replied looking at him

James helped Livia pack
"Look this place shouldn't even be here. I'm here to take this place down." Allyson said

"Well let's try" he said and tried to pull her back into reality

Once they were packed, Livia had bought plane tickets.

"Thank you. Hmm we should do something with Smiler?" Stella said
"I believe restraining him would be a good idea." Spectre replied before locking Smiler in a reinforced glass cage.

"Because I saw it a few seconds before you entered " Dana smiled and walked out of the room. "Follow me." She leads them to one of the unoccupied labs.
Hugina nd Munin walked into the lab and immedietly wen tfor the parts drawer. there, theu began repairing themselves properly-

H and M: "Thank you Lady Dana..."

“And you did that knowing I’ve always wanted kids of my own” cinder replied as she followed

Cinder watched over them
-Hugin looked over the parts and pulled out what seemed to be a laser cutter. She eyed it from a second before opening it up and connecting her self to it...it powered on and fired out a powerful beam spliting a table in half. Munin caught sight of it and began fabricating a more smaller version of it for the both of them-

"Look this place shouldn't even be here. I'm here to take this place down." Allyson said

"Well let's try" he said and tried to pull her back into reality

Once they were packed, Livia had bought plane tickets.

“Now are you referring to the facility in which you stand, or the moon itself?” The voice asked

They tried together and slowly but surely they were able to push through and wisp returned to reality

The whole family went to where Marina wanted to go.

"welp suppose maybe we should find a place to stay the night." Sans said. "though i can fall asleep pretty much anywhere. this coats mega comfy." He said stretched his pocketed arms out to show off his blue coat.

Ben was standing off against a bunch of alien criminals with a confident smirk. "You guys really think you can just make off with Plumber tech? Come on." He said tapping the Omnitrix. "Last chance to give up. You're going to jail either way but maybe you could go with a few less bruises."

Cthulhu looked around and got a man’s attention before speaking to him in Japanese for directions then she looked back at Sans “he said that if we go down this street and make a left there is a capsule hotel” she replied

While Ben stood there ready to fight, a vortex began to appear under his feet, goring in size.

“Now are you referring to the facility in which you stand, or the moon itself?” The voice asked

They tried together and slowly but surely they were able to push through and wisp returned to reality

Cthulhu looked around and got a man’s attention before speaking to him in Japanese for directions then she looked back at Sans “he said that if we go down this street and make a left there is a capsule hotel” she replied

While Ben stood there ready to fight, a vortex began to appear under his feet, goring in size.
"works for me." Sans said.

Ben looked down. "Oh man."

Hugina nd Munin walked into the lab and immedietly wen tfor the parts drawer. there, theu began repairing themselves properly-

H and M: "Thank you Lady Dana..."

“And you did that knowing I’ve always wanted kids of my own” cinder replied as she followed
"Just please be careful. " she said watching the two repair themselves. she turned to Cinder. "Maybe. Just make sure they dont cause any issues."

"The facility, blowing up the moon would cause a whole new set of headaches" allyson said

"Woo were back." Oz smiled. "You really dont know how you ended up here with a bunch of villains trapped."
Fate had finished freeing everyone that was trapped.

It was just a small town a few hours from Salem. Marina took control right away as she looked around. Sara's eye color flickered once in awhile.

"So are we going to call the cops or heroes? If that's the case I got to leave before they arrive " stella said
“The police are on their way. Our distraction went a bit out of hand.” Spectre replied

"works for me." Sans said.

Ben looked down. "Oh man."

Cthulhu nodded and lead them both to the hotel.

Before Ben could do anything the vortex sucked him in and closed.

"The facility, blowing up the moon would cause a whole new set of headaches" allyson said

"Woo were back." Oz smiled. "You really dont know how you ended up here with a bunch of villains trapped."
Fate had finished freeing everyone that was trapped.

It was just a small town a few hours from Salem. Marina took control right away as she looked around. Sara's eye color flickered once in awhile.

“And exactly how do you plan to blow up this surface facility?” The voice asked

Wisp opened her eyes and quickly removed all the wires and electrodes stuck to her head, and shivered a bit “no, I was completely unaware anything was wrong”

Just seconds after a vortex ate Ben, another appeared beneath Fate and did the same thing to her. The villains, heroes, and civilians she freed attempted to find a way out.

James, Jenny, and Rebecca followed behind her.

Both Fate and Ben soon found themselves hurtling through a temporal vortex, they then found themselves lying on a hard wood floor with a man nearby “oh my apologies, I tried to make the ride pleasant for you, but I only summoned one person, why are there two of you?” He asked.

“master, look, they both have the same object on their wrist, maybe that’s what your incantation summoned and it grabbed them both” a young girl stated

“Hmm… perhaps you are right, regardless this will still work, please get them something to eat and some appropriate clothes” the man stated

“Of course master” the girl said before they heard her leave

Wisp opened her eyes and quickly removed all the wires and electrodes stuck to her head, and shivered a bit “no, I was completely unaware anything was wrong”

Just seconds after a vortex ate Ben, another appeared beneath Fate and did the same thing to her. The villains, heroes, and civilians she freed attempted to find a way out.

Both Fate and Ben soon found themselves hurtling through a temporal vortex, they then found themselves lying on a hard wood floor with a man nearby “oh my apologies, I tried to make the ride pleasant for you, but I only summoned one person, why are there two of you?” He asked.

“master, look, they both have the same object on their wrist, maybe that’s what your incantation summoned and it grabbed them both” a young girl stated

“Hmm… perhaps you are right, regardless this will still work, please get them something to eat and some appropriate clothes” the man stated

Sans followed her.

Ben got up rubbing the back of his head. "Ouch. What's wrong with my clothes?" He asked.

Sans followed her.

Ben got up rubbing the back of his head. "Ouch. What's wrong with my clothes?" He asked.
Fate sat up, looking surprised to see Ben. "Hey wait who are you and why did you bring us here."

“I apologize, my name is Merlin” the man replied “and I brought you here because we are in need of help” he added
"Merlin? Like the ancient Arthurian Legend Merlin?" Ben asked. "Still don't get what's wrong with my clothes." (He's gone back to his UAF outfit. That was my favorite)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back