• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's one way to do that." Stella said seeing the axe get torn away.
“I believe that should suffice in neutralizing our psychotic friend.” At that moment Smiler charged, carrying a new knife only to pass through Spectre and run into a wall, knocking himself out cold.

"The hologram?" She said.

"Hmm why isnt that working." Oz said.

"It won't take us long." She said

“This whole place, the moon itself is a construct known as a Dyson sphere” Killian replied

“That’s strange, I could’ve sworn you walked through it earlier” she replied

Rebecca just shrugged “sure, just don’t take too long”

"guess so," Sans said looking around,

The night life of Tokyo was gloriously colorful and vibrant, as they continued walking around they passed the trail that led up to the mountain shrine (I’m sure you remember that one, lol) as two people were coming from that direction, a man with a sword and a girl with tails

The night life of Tokyo was gloriously colorful and vibrant, as they continued walking around they passed the trail that led up to the mountain shrine (I’m sure you remember that one, lol) as two people were coming from that direction, a man with a sword and a girl with tails
Sans walked up the trail.

Sans walked up the trail.

“I’m sorry travelers, the shrine is currently closed, but if you return in a few hours I would be happy to allow you to visit and receive a blessing” Selkie smiled before her kids came running up behind her and each grabbing one of her nine tails.

This drew a chuckle from both Atlas and Cthulhu.

“I’m sorry travelers, the shrine is currently closed, but if you return in a few hours I would be happy to allow you to visit and receive a blessing” Selkie smiled before her kids came running up behind her and each grabbing one of her nine tails.

This drew a chuckle from both Atlas and Cthulhu.
"sorry." Sans said bowing. "we'll be back later then."

“I believe that should suffice in neutralizing our psychotic friend.” At that moment Smiler charged, carrying a new knife only to pass through Spectre and run into a wall, knocking himself out cold.
"Now that is a nifty power, I get why your called Spectre " she said

“This whole place, the moon itself is a construct known as a Dyson sphere” Killian replied

“That’s strange, I could’ve sworn you walked through it earlier” she replied

Rebecca just shrugged “sure, just don’t take too long”
"Yeah a sphere surrounding a star. I've seen star trek. So this is something similar to that?" Allyson said.

"I did...maybe I pulled try to use my powers to pull you out? Fate is probably wondering what I'm doing" He said

"We wont." She said

Dana chuckled. "I take it that means you two are interested.. I can take you to one of the unoccupied labs. Cinder, sorry to ask you this but do you mind being like a babysitter to them?"

Cinder looked at her stunned and then grinned “why do I get the feeling you planed that since the moment I came in with them?”

Cinder looked at her stunned and then grinned “why do I get the feeling you planed that since the moment I came in with them?”
Dana chuckled. "I take it that means you two are interested.. I can take you to one of the unoccupied labs. Cinder, sorry to ask you this but do you mind being like a babysitter to them?"
Hugin and Munin: "We would appreciate that Dana..." -the 2 follwed her and looked around the lab mapping it out-

"Yeah a sphere surrounding a star. I've seen star trek. So this is something similar to that?" Allyson said.

"I did...maybe I pulled try to use my powers to pull you out? Fate is probably wondering what I'm doing" He said

"We wont." She said

“This is exactly like that, the Ai that runs this place is connected to the core, which is a white dwarf” she replied “correct” the voice said over the intercom

“Maybe” she replied looking at him

James helped Livia pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back