• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Are you sure there is a blood leading over here" Horde said as he put his hands in his pocket.
And there it is... Loren has to think of an excuse. Answering with "Oh it just nothing!" or "It's just ketchup!" would only arouse more suspicion. Hold on, now that he has given it a bit a thought, the man outside the public restroom probably doesn't know what wound has left the trail of blood in the first place... Loren came up with an idea.

Loren opened the restroom door, only enough to reveal his face and to find out what the voice belongs to. He is a little bewildered by the man's clothing. Could be he one of those "heroes" he's heard about? Probably best not to make any assumptions. He has no idea what his affiliation is, so he must be cautious. Seems like this eventful night is not over yet...

"Well, I was running home and accidentally tripped and scraped my arm on something. It was probably on something sharp... I don't know since the place I got the injury from was very dimly lit. I'm alright though, I managed to patch myself up for now" Loren replied.

(May I receive a link to Horde's character sheet to so I better understand him please?)

And there it is... Loren has to think of an excuse. Answering with "Oh it just nothing!" or "It's just ketchup!" would only arouse more suspicion. Hold on, now that he has given it a bit a thought, the man outside the public restroom probably doesn't know what wound has left the trail of blood in the first place... Loren came up with an idea.

Loren opened the restroom door, only enough to reveal his face and to find out what the voice belongs to. He is a little bewildered by the man's clothing. Could be he one of those "heroes" he's heard about? Probably best not to make any assumptions. He has no idea what his affiliation is, so he must be cautious. Seems like this eventful night is not over yet...

"Well, I was running home and accidentally tripped and scraped my arm on something. It was probably on something sharp... I don't know since the place I got the injury from was very dimly lit. I'm alright though, I managed to patch myself up for now" Loren replied.

(May I receive a link to Horde's character sheet to so I better understand him please?)
(You are in luck. I actually had his sheet bookmarked. Hard to find the sheets after awhile. Realistic or Modern - Superheroes and Villains Characters ) Horde crossed his arms. "Okay you tripped? Looks like there was a long trail for such a little scrap. You in some trouble? "

Eddie can be seen on a metal table. Smiler charged from the shadows, holding a long knife.
"Man this is something from out of a horror movie definitely. " stella said before running into the room. She took out her sword. "Hey clown face, I think my knife is bigger than yours." She chuckled.

"Man this is something from out of a horror movie definitely. " stella said before running into the room. She took out her sword. "Hey clown face, I think my knife is bigger than yours." She chuckled.
Smiler laughed and grabbed a fire axe, previously plunged into a wall. "This should be interesting."
(It took so much willpower not to say "Let's dance.")

Hugin and Munin: "Mm....How do we know if we can trust you? what is you attemp to reprogram us to your side?"

“Probably, but Allyson is quite good, perhaps she can give you two free will again” cinder replied “but if it works and you choose to be good, I’ll get you something nice” she smiled Musicnotes Musicnotes “so where is Allyson? How has she been? Perhaps we could put them in a stasis cage?” She suggested

"Yep." Allyson nods and goes to the base.

"Front door it is" he nods

"Yeah some. Now we can get ready for our trip." Livia smiled. Kala nods. "Oh where you going?" Sera spoke up. "Marina wants to head home. Dont know why it's not like it would be the way she remembers its "

“So nice to finally meet you Allyson” the doctors hologram appeared as they entered

“So what do I do?” She asked

“I think it would be a nice thing to do, considering what the two of them are going through” Rebecca replied

Last edited:
Horde crossed his arms. "Okay you tripped? Looks like there was a long trail for such a little scrap. You in some trouble? "
"N-No, not really. I guess that injury was a lot worse then a thought." Loren responds.

“Probably, but Allyson is quite good, perhaps she can give you two free will again” cinder replied “but if it works and you choose to be good, I’ll get you something nice” she smiled Musicnotes Musicnotes “so where is Allyson? How has she been? Perhaps we could put them in a stasis cage?” She suggested
"Shes been stressed, running this place can be. Right now she is away. I'm sure she will be back soon." Dana said.

“So nice to finally meet you Allyson” the doctors hologram appeared as they entered

“So what do I do?” She asked

“I think it would be a nice thing to do, considering what the two of them are going through” Rebecca replied
"Really a hologram. Come put and face me " she said. "Or are you scared?"

"I would say walk through. I can take your hand if your nervous. " Oz said offering up his hand.

Livia responded. "Sera, you might regret saying that once we get there" kala nods. "Well be careful all of you. Take care of yourselves "

"Do you want a hand with it?" He asked. "I could help."
Loren was tense, should he trust him? "Nah, I'm good. The bandage I applied on it should be good for now. Thanks for the offer though! " Loren said as he prepared to walk away. Keeping a close eye on the man's next action.

"Axe against a sword. This should be good." She smiled and swung the sword at him.
Smiler blocked with the blade of the axe before swiping the knife in Stella’s direction, while laughing like a maniac before turning and talking to no one “Yes, we should kill this one. I don’t care if you want test subjects, when the boss is finished we will have enough for you.”

Smiler blocked with the blade of the axe before swiping the knife in Stella’s direction, while laughing like a maniac before turning and talking to no one “Yes, we should kill this one. I don’t care if you want test subjects, when the boss is finished we will have enough for you.”
"Ok crazy, I dont want to be one of your test subjects. " she said moving out of the way of the knife. "But look behind you, there is a skeleton. " she made a illusion of a skeleton behind him as a distraction.

Loren was tense, should he trust him? "Nah, I'm good. The bandage I applied on it should be good for now. Thanks for the offer though! " Loren said as he prepared to walk away. Keeping a close eye on the man's next action.
"Okay if you say so." Horde said as he started walking away.

"Ok crazy, I dont want to be one of your test subjects. " she said moving out of the way of the knife. "But look behind you, there is a skeleton. " she made a illusion of a skeleton behind him as a distraction.
“I can tell the difference between illusion and reality.” He counters with several illusions of himself.

"Really a hologram. Come put and face me " she said. "Or are you scared?"

"I would say walk through. I can take your hand if your nervous. " Oz said offering up his hand.

Livia responded. "Sera, you might regret saying that once we get there" kala nods. "Well be careful all of you. Take care of yourselves "

“I don’t suffer from your pathetic human emotions, your welcome to try and find me if you wish” she replied

Wisp nodded “I’ll try” she replied stepping towards the door

“And you yourself” Jenny nodded as the family left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back