• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

"Are you joking? I don't even wear this many layers in winter," he scoffed, smiling down at her. "I'll try not to step on any feet," he added, placing his hands on either side of her waist and pulling her closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around him, smiling. I pulled my mask off and tossed it onto a nearby table. I quickly took his off and kissed him.

Darren kissed her back, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms before he pulled away. "Save it for the limo, girlie," he chided, his eyes filled with amusement. "Paris awaits..." he said, picking up their masks and holding out an arm to Natasha.

I pouted before putting my mask back on. I lifted up my dress to double that all four of my holsters were secure and my weapons were loaded and ready. "Alright. So tonight, you'll be killing Sergei DeTruchov, who's running for a spot on city counsel, but he is the head of a major weapons cartel. I'm only there in case things get rough. Don't make a big scene, don't get caught. Think you can handle that, hotshot?" I said, slapping his butt as I walked towards the door.

"It's not like I'm gonna pull a Loki and take his eyeball," Darren laughed, grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the open door if the limo. He readjusted his mask as he waited for Natasha to get in, thinking of how she had no idea how many times he'd done this sort of thing. On both sides of the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave him a look of confusion, but shook it off. I carefully slid into the limo, pulling my dress in with me. I huffed as I was drowned in all of the chiffon. "I'm so gonna hurt Maria," I mumbled.

"Huh?" He asked, not knowing the person Nat was referring to, but deciding to just look out the window instead of inquiring.

France was amazing, even to him, and he couldn't help but wish they were here for longer than one night.

"Not as beautiful as you..." He smiled at her, kissing her cheek softly. He did often wonder what it would have been like if Nat had had his child...if she could have anyway. He wouldn't have minded, probably would have loved it, though he was in no position to take care of a family. It was the reason why he'd cut himself off from his own.

I giggled softly. "You're cheesy," I said, kissing his cheek. A warmth spread across my body and I couldn't help but kiss his lips. I pulled back and smiled. "I love you," I whispered.

"Love you too, hun," he replied, cupping her jaw in his hand as they kissed. They'd been saying that a lot more lately, not that he was complaining.

Darren stepped out, holding out his hand for Natasha as he looked up at the grand building. It was decorated elegantly already from the outside...he figured it'd be even more fancy on the inside. "Ready to go?"

I took his hand and slid out of the limo, smiling at his expression. I tugged him towards the entrance. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

[Meanwhile on the Helicarrier]

[Clint POV]

I entered the Control Room and nodded to a few agents before going to a computer and pulling up Darren's file. I had read through it before, but some information was missing. He seemed like a shady person and I was ready to shine some light on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Gross..." He stuck his tongue out at her before following. As he stepped inside, his persona slipped from playful to cold as he felt the hilt of the daggers he carried shift against his arm.

The politicians were above in a balcony, and he glanced up and located his target. Middle aged, a bit on the flabby side, won't offer much resistance in a fight. His bodyguards, however, were a different story. He flexed his fingers, anticipating his claws sinking into the man's flesh, though his expression remained stoic.

"Relax," I said softly. "You're going to draw attention. We have three hours to kill him." I gently touched his claws. "And since he has protection, I will have to assist you. So, for now, we dance."

"More like, you dance, and I pretend to know what I'm doing," Darren replied, the tips of his ears reddening a bit as he led her out onto the floor anyway.

I managed to stifle my laugh as he pulled me onto the floor. I placed one hand on his shoulder and put the other in his hand, looking up at him.

[Clint POV]

I burst into Fury's office. "We need to get Natasha away from Darren! NOW!" Fury looked at me, eyebrow raised.

"And why would that be, Agent Barton?" Fury said, sitting up.

"Because he's a HYDRA agent!!!"

"Don't laugh at me...I'm only doing this for you," Darren scowled halfheartedly at first, but it turned into a smile as they swayed to the music. "You know...I've decided something," He said, looking down at her. "I love you Nat. I really do. And after all this..." he gestured to the balcony before looking back at her. "...is over? I'm going to tell you everything. I promise. But, you have to trust me," he said, weaving in between the crowd of couples.

I smiled and squeezed his hand before pulling him off of the floor and down a quiet hallway. I smiled and hugged him. "Darren, I've been thinking also, and I'm ready to tell you about me, too," I said.

"But I already know about you...you're Natasha Romanoff, the kick ass SHIELD agent that somehow fell for an idiot like me," he said, grinning a bit.

"There's more to me that meets the eye," I said, my hands resting on his chest and my eyes roaming over his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back