• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

My eyes flicked down to his lips before back up to his eyes. "Make love to me, Darren," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

-Fade to Black-

Darren opened his eyes and blinked slowly. His hands were wrapped comfortably around Natasha, his cheek brushing the back if her neck. He would has been content to stay like that all day if it wasn't for the loud sound of he door swinging open and hoof the wall behind it. His eyes snapped to the doctor that had accidentally walked in on them, and he bares his fangs in warning. "Leave. Now," his voice cut through the man's shock and he did as he was told, closing the door behind him and hurrying away.

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt Darren's body rumbling—he was speaking. "Mmmm…Darren…" I wiggled a little bit, pressing back into him.

"I reeeallllyyyy don't want to get up." He stuck his tongue out at her, letting his head fall back into the pillow.

"Mm. I wouldn't, but Fury will have my head if I don't show up on time today," he said, shrugging.

"Bleh, I hate rules," he muttered. "Besides, I kind of gave myself a tour already, much to Barton's delight," he smirked, remembering his first morning on the helecarrier.

He chuckled at her statement, capturing her bottom lip between his teeth and tugging gently.

He purred, enjoying the feeling of her writhing against him until his eyes flitted toward the white scars on her neck. "Wait," he murmured, pulling away for a moment and looking at her seriously. "He knows. Clint knows I mean, about me biting you."

"He's very observational," he growled. "Sooner or later he's bound to tell someone. "

"His eyes are is strength. There's a reason why he's called Hawkeye," I said, kissing Darren. "I told him to keep quiet. He listens to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back