• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

I looked up at Darren then back at Fury, who's eyes moved down to my abdomen. "Take her to the Medical Ward. Now."

Darren nodded quickly and led her out of the room. "Why did you need to go in there?" He asked under his breath.

They laid me down and began checking me out just as Clint burst into the room. His gaze fell on me. "Tasha," he said softly. Then he looked at Darren, ready to attack him. "You," he said darkly.

"Yeah. Me,"

A low warning growl vibrated in Darren's chest as he stepped in front of Natasha protectively. He glared at Clint sharply, as if daring him to try and get closer.

"Knock it off, both of you," said one of the doctors from behind him. "We can't concentrate with the two of you cat fighting."

"Take it outside," said another. "Gladly," Clint said, walking out to the hallway. I tried to move and grab Darren's arm, but I winced in pain and the doctors surrounded me.

Darren followed him, turning to stare at him with that infuriating smirk of his. "So do you want me to wait until you get your trusty arrows - or would you rather me just kick your ass quickly."

"I want you to tell me what the hell you did to Natasha," Clint said, his arms crossed. "Before you showed up, everything was fine. Then, she relapses, almost kills you, disappears for three days, and comes back, almost dead. You better have a damn good story "

"First of all, none of you know how to kill me," he scoffed, almost offended. "And second of all, I have no idea what you're talking about. She got into a car accident, which had nothing to do with me, except for the part where I rescued her."

"How the hell did she get into a car accident? Natasha is one of our best drivers. And how did you know she was in an accident?" Clint asked.

"That, is none of your business - besides, if I hadn't known she would be dead." He said, turning away from him. "You should be thanking me," he added over his shoulder as he walked away.

((Um. Ok. xD ))

Darren stops and looks back at him, not at all amused. "You really need to work on your threats."

"How many times do I have to say it, to get it through your thick, jealous skull? N O T H I N G." Darren shook his head, chuckling at the Avenger's expression. "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"It is all that uncommon find find bite marks when two people..." He trailed off, gazing at him pointedly. "I'm sure there's more that you just cant see - bet you'd love to check."

Darren eyes flashed dangerously, but he kept his expression. "You must be pretty desperate if you've cajoled yourself into thinking that i'm a vampire."

"I don't have time for this."

Darren started down the hall again, deciding to ignore the other man's question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back