• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

"It's not important," he muttered, turning up some overplayed hip hop song to deter her from asking any more questions.

Darren, feeling quite childish turned in his seat at a stoplight and looked at her deadpan. "You mad bro?"

"Actually, you look like an honorary member of daft punk in that helmet," he said, grinning smugly. "Does that mean I'm gonna get lucky?"

He pulled out his phone, connecting it to a cord and scrolled through his music library until he found the one he wanted. Slipping the phone back into his pocket, he tried not to laugh as "Get Lucky" blared through the speakers.

Minutes later, Darren pulled into the driveway and slowed to a halt. Stepping off, he held out a hand to her. "Shall we?"

I removed the helmet and shoved it at his chest. I hopped off the bike, pain shooting through my abdomen. I winced but walked past him.

He placed the helmet on one of the handlebars, then followed after her. He raised a hand behind her, ready to steady her if she stumbled. " Can't you forget you're mad at me for a few minutes and actually let me help you?"

"Hmm, big words," He mused as he followed her in, flicking the lights on. "Only for you, Natasha."

Darren grimaced. "I wouldn't go in there right now," he warned her, knowing Wade was in there doing God knows what.

"Oh really? I don't think it could've gotten messier than when I left," I said opening the door, looking at him.

"Heh, well, you'd be surprised," he answered, flinching as he spotted blood pooling on the floor by his desk. He reached for the door handle, tugging it closed. "You know what, let's...go somewhere else."

"Uhh," Darren moved to stand in front of the door blocking the handle. "I think my dog peed," he said, spitting out the first ridiculous answer that came into his head.

Darren sighed audibly as she pushed past him into the room. His eyes followed the puddles of blood on the floor until he got to Wade - who sat in the desk chair with his feet propped up, his heart literally in his hands.

I stopped, a choked scream leaving me, my hands covering my mouth. "Oh god..." I turned and buried my face in Darren's chest. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back