• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

He leaned down until there lips were almost touching. he closed his eyes - and pulled away. "I can't," He sighed. "You're not yourself.

I grabbed his face and crushed my lips against his, a small moan escaping me. Images flashed in my mind and I jerked back, gasping and clutching my chest, remembering what had happened.

His eyes widened as he saw the recognition that flashed through hers. He squeezed her hand hopefully. "Nat"?

He breathed out and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled away, blushing. "What happened to you?"

Darren looked into her eyes, pleading with her. "Tell me who did this," he said quietly. "I swear I'll..." he stopped as his voice faltered from the anger.

"Because of you, I'm here!" I sobbed into my hands. My hair, once long, had been burnt, so now it was barely shoulder-length.

Blinking in confusion he shook his head and put his hand on her shaking shoulder. "Right...Whatever they gave you is making you delirious. I'm the one who saved you, I didn't try to kill you."

He moved toward her again when a hand restrained him. "Sir, I think you need to leave," the nurse looked to the door and back to him pointedly. "I'm not leaving her," he snarled, pushing past. The nurse cleared her throat loudly and he turned back around. "If you do not leave, I will have to call security."

Darren growled deep in his throat and stared at the woman with a look that could kill, but he backed away and walked out the door.

Darren paced outside the hospital doors, determined to wait there until he could slip past the five burly security guys that were eyeing him from the doorway. After an hour and a half of aimlessly wandering, he dissipated down the block out of view. When he had circled back around and scanned the area for any more guards, he walked up to the side of the hospital building, and began to climb.

I heard three deep voices talking nearby, but my body refused to wake up and figure out who they belonged to. I recognized the sound of a heart monitor nearby, as well as the slow drip of an IV drop.

Darren pulled himself up and onto the window sill, crouching down to peer inside. He could hear movement, but nothing remotely threatening.

I finally built up enough strength and opened my eyes slightly. Immediately, I recognized the octopus symbol on the arms of the men, and also recognized the words spilling from their mouths as Russian. I opened my eyes more and saw a black bag at the foot of my hospital bed.

"You've got to be kidding me," Darren growled at the sky. It had picked the worst ever moment to begin pouring rain, and he zipped up his jacket before turning back to the window.

"Come on, let's just get her bagged up," one of the men said in English. I sensed movement and shut my eyes. "Hey, one of you shut that window," he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back