• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

"I do care about her! I love her!" He yelled back, the air sparking around as he lost his temper. "It's not my fault that I -" he broke off, realizing that he was about to give the emote operation away. He breathed out slowly as his eyes returned to their normal blue, and he punched the elevator button.

"Then you shouldn't be here," Clint said. "Because love is what gets you killed. Besides, Natasha doesn't believe in love."

He stepped into the elevator, crossing his arms. "Neither did I, until I met her," he shot back, before the elevator doors closed.

Darren shoved open the door to his room and collapsed on the bed, not bothering to turn the lights on, he kicked off his boots and plugged earphones in his ears, planning to pretend no one else was alive for at least a good two hours.

When Clint told me Darren had said, I sat there, speechless. "Tasha," Clint said softly. "Do you have feelings for Darren?"

I looked at him. "Clint, you know how I feel about love."

He shook his head. "I never asked if you loved him. I asked if you had feelings for him."

I pondered for a few minutes. Did I have feelings for Darren? "Yes."

Darren woke by nearly falling off of the bed. He sat up, scowling as he realized that his phone's battery was dead, and he plugged it into the wall by the bed. He stretched, deciding to check on Natasha before finding something to eat. Yawning, he headed out into the hall and to the elevators.

Clint had left silently after I'd given him my answer, and the doctors left so I could sleep. I sat there, hoping Darren would come waltzing in.

Darren found her room, noticing that the doctors had left her a room.He pushed the door open a crack and peeked inside. "Hey, can I come in?"

I looked to the door. "Darren," I said breathily. I suddenly felt warm; not a sick warmth, but one that I knew was from happiness.

He smiled, and went to her side. "Feeling better, I hope?" he asked, his eyes scanning her and resting on the bandages on her abdomen.

He looked at her, genuinely surprised. "But Barton said you didn't..." He trailed off, and kissed her softly on the forehead instead. "Never mind. It doesn't matter."

He smiles down at her, stroking the back or her hand with his thumb before he leaned down to kiss her again.

He shuddered with pleasure as she said his name, and he moved over, placing his elbows in either side of he bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back