• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Support (hidden lives of supers ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
View attachment 1106197
Eddie Santos. Retired super hero, licensed doctor, accomplished social worker, and therapist who started Super Support fifteen years ago and has worked the program three days a month every since.

He went by Dr Stone as his power was to become rough like stone at will or when in danger. You won't get to speak to this character in the rp but it's apart of the narrative that this man is a dear friend or respected highly by your character.

Smoke-Show respected Eddie for his logic, empathy and overall demeanour. But mainly because Eddie broke doctor patient confidentiality once or twice giving Smoke information to help him find particularly vile people who deserve the worst

The Rp is about avenging Eddie Santos and the shit that happens because of that. Why would the evil genius go to group therapy or care that this guy was killed?

May need to change the character a bit to fit that narrative

Ahh I forgot to put that in.....well it could have been his child hood hero actually yeah I like that idea. He sees himself as a hero even if what he does isn't really heroic and when the man he looked up to was killed well he can't let that slide

So evil "hero" Doc does group therapy just to see his childhood hero Dr Stone?

Im ok with it if you are but it opens a silly can of worms. Was doc emotionally crushed every time his hero suggested that doc's heroics were evil in his eyes?

I think he's d more see it as him not being able to see things "clearly" like he can. And I do think it hurt when his hero said those things but I think that just drove him to "prove" that he was right.

I will admit I'm a bit unsure on accepting the cs cause of the mad genius power. To me anyway it seems to universal of a power, like how Rick Sanchez has a Sci-fi answer for 99.98% of anything that happens.

I'd be more willing to accept it if his genius was on one subject he did unique or was the best at. Like robots, chemistry, nanotechnology etc

As it is now he makes things only he understands and said things he makes "bend the fundamental laws of reality" and don't follow physics etc.

Kay tweaked.
cant believe i missed it but you haven't put a age to the guy

Bari Bari DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Veil Walker Veil Walker Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist
If Super Support starts at 7.30pm on Saturday and Sundays each week... do they go often and who would be first to arrive?

Because these characters are supposed to know each other they would have attended some sessions together. They don't need to be best friends but they know the name/costume or face and the fact Eddie was a friend/confidant to them all.

For simplicity ima say Smoke-Show arrives early to smoke out the front of the community centre or eat a burger from the fast food place across the street. Usually on a Saturday but he sometimes goes Sunday aswell on the hopes of picking up leads.

Leads being easy sources of money to make using powers or information on people who need dealing with. Those who prey on kids, human traffickers, offenders etc.

If Super Support starts at 7.30pm on Saturday and Sundays each week... do they go often and who would be first to arrive?

Because these characters are supposed to know each other they would have attended some sessions together. They don't need to be best friends but they know the name/costume or face and the fact Eddie was a friend/confidant to them all.

For simplicity ima say Smoke-Show arrives early to smoke out the front of the community centre or eat a burger from the fast food place across the street. Usually on a Saturday but he sometimes goes Sunday aswell on the hopes of picking up leads.

Leads being easy sources of money to make using powers or information on people who need dealing with. Those who prey on kids, human traffickers, offenders etc.

I would say Bonnie is very prompt with appointments and shows up as close to exactly on time as is feasible.

First to arrive would be dealing with some uncaring/corrupt? cops who call it in as "mugging gone wrong" despite Dr Stone having a wound only a super or super tech could do, his wallet and keys still on him and his car still parked unlocked in the carpark. The attack happened (most likely) as Eddie stepped out of his car.

cant believe i missed it but you haven't put a age to the guy

Bari Bari DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Veil Walker Veil Walker Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist

I think Karma would a little late most of the time. And he’d probably only make it sundays

Rachel would probably consistently go to both sessions most weeks. She's also the type to arrive 10 minutes early to appointments, so it depends on if anyone else would arrive before that.

Ok so to get everyone at the same place around the same time...

It's a Sunday.
we have Aero and Smoke arriving first Before 7:30pm
Smoke arrived first about to get dinner only to be distracted by police lights and a ambulance in the carpark.

Lucky for him Aero isn't far behind and as a mid tier hero Aero has the authority to take over a crime scene if supers are involved.

From there the cast rocks up and they try to piece together what happened and how to proceed.

Its a bit point and click adventure in terms of progression, we have two main paths to go down and a bunch of silly dead ends. I will always have Lalo steer towards one path but only after a dead end or two is reached.

If that makes sense?

Last edited:
20230806_153813.png
Think we can do better map wise?
The star Island being both a tourist attraction to see top tier heroes, aswell as a blacksite lab.

Industrial is full of factories, of all sort, they also have a landfill/dump that secretly holds deathfights. The Lombari crime family own most of this turf.

Maryton is as suburbs as a city can get. Residential but still plenty of businesses shady or otherwise. Maryton stadium is here, the turf is owned by the Thrillseekers, a gang following a duo of super criminals on the most wanted list. Ambush- a teleporting assassin. Saint Johnny- a necromancer/assassin of some sort. Together the two are somewhat unstoppable.

Downtown is entertainment and food establishments, the dragons have China town, the head dragon is in prison though. (He can become a dragon)
The Edgelords have the rest of downtown, led by a vampire apparently.

Metro East and west is constantly at war with the various gangs in the area.
Big time gangs though, no power in vast numbers like the clowns in the projects. Metro east has a stadium, also home to Mighty-man of the super six (closest thing to superman in this world is Mighty Man)

Projects is the cheapest place to live in the city and it has the most gangs by far. The largest in number and strength is the clowns but they are insane violent sorts more than organised crime.

Star Island is home to heroes incorporated, they run the hero program and allow tourists to see the HQ of the top hero team in America. Super Six
Unknown to most though is a underground lab dealing with all things super, unnatural and dangerous. Super Six is basically a knock off justice league but easily manipulated by fat cats and corporations

Also I suck at names don't judge me, just suggest better ones aha

Last edited:
What can Bonnie smell with her fox-like senses that might be a clue?

Quick question. If Elias showed up at 7:32 would Smoke-show have already confirmed anything and would Eddies body still be there?

Bari Bari Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist
If you want one of the heroes to call hero inc pm me and we can rp said conversation

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune the community centre has no cameras outside but across the street is a few places with cameras that may have a glimpse of the carpark. The petrol station, takeaway shops, bottle shop/liquor store

Bari Bari Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist
If you want one of the heroes to call hero inc pm me and we can rp said conversation

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune the community centre has no cameras outside but across the street is a few places with cameras that may have a glimpse of the carpark. The petrol station, takeaway shops, bottle shop/liquor store
Noted. Do you want me to change that in the post? Or just chop it up to Elias not knowing? (I can change it if need be)

Either way works. I can't remember if I mentioned smoke looking at cameras or if I mentioned it in post so I figured I'd let you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back