• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Hey all (o^^o)
just jumping in here to say that I'm sorry about my extended absence. I've taken a break from a lot of things including RPing due to not only stress in my educational and professional life, as well as severe problems with my mental health. You all can continue on without me where applicable, as I know I've been keeping people waiting.
Hopefully later this month things will have improved and I can get back to posting. Again, I'm sorry that I failed to let you know about my issues.

Hey all (o^^o)
just jumping in here to say that I'm sorry about my extended absence. I've taken a break from a lot of things including RPing due to not only stress in my educational and professional life, as well as severe problems with my mental health. You all can continue on without me where applicable, as I know I've been keeping people waiting.
Hopefully later this month things will have improved and I can get back to posting. Again, I'm sorry that I failed to let you know about my issues.
Hi Hazy!
Honestly dw about it. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Honestly you should focus on yourself instead of silly stuff like RPing, so I'm glad you're taking the time to rest and get back on track. Please don't stress or blame yourself and focus your energy on figuring things out. Hope you feel better soon, and you can talk to me if you wanna or if you need anything 💕

There was also a post for Hayden aswell, but if that isn't enough, I can post for the Swamp Crew, no problem
That post happened before my last Yoshi one so it's just a Mog post
Hey all (o^^o)
Thank you for letting us know and don't worry about it too much. Your irl is far more important than rp stuff so take care of yourself and get better soon. I hope you can work through whatever you're going through!

Milton's family wondering where he went off to. They have no clue he became an honorary member of the Greil Mercenaries! He is exploring a whole new world!

New thought, Roxas and Lyn both clearly hate discrimination. They're off to personally fight the CEO of Racism! Who that is who knows, but they will find them and fight them!

Roxas about to start saying "Oho!" all the time cuz he starts hanging around Hector too much lol! He probably acts like her finding him cute but secretly likes it

Well Roxas uses powerful light magic in his offense, just not the variety he used to though I guess that's more because it was more of a Sora thing. He does occasionally use water spells and healing, but beyond that all offense using speed+physical capabilities+light magic. Onyx definitely would vibe with that combat style lol!
They need a rest after the kids go crazy!
Awwwwww she looks so cute! I love the little touch you added to her belt/sash thingy! I could see that being a gift from her mother!
Maybe that's how he got into being a field medic, by participating in the Greil Mercenaries' antics! He decides to go home one day and Aumi begs him not to tell his mom that she was a key part of his absence. She doesn't want another row with Mythra!

Both of them turn into Liam Neeson fr:

D'aww! Lyn is very straightforward- if she finds Roxas adorable, she'll say it aloud without shame!
Next thing you know she leaves a bunch of kiss marks all over his face!

Huh, it would be cool if Onyx became like Roxas in his fighting style, due to his main weapon being a keyblade. I guess that would mean that Sunniva's fighting style would be similar to Lyn's.
Hjsnjenfina thanks!! I thought it would be a nice little thingy to add since you said I could alter the designs a little. Omg Lyn would definitely give something like that buckle as a gift! Maybe it came with the Sol Katti too.
Honestly I can see it too! They both pure bean after all!
Lana and Sora go sit at the kid's table during dinner while Ike and Corrin just sit together awkwardly and make small talk ejnfuehbce
Just want to say that I’m happy that folks went along with Cranky’s “Please stare blankly” comment. I know it’s a small thing, but there are plenty of RPers that absolutely refuse to have their characters show any kind of flaw or weakness, so I appreciate it!
I hate people like that tbh. It's okay to make characters look a little dum sometimes, doesn't mean they're completely no-thoughts-head-empty!
Am I good to post for Sephiroth or wait for Shroomie Shroomie
Please wait for me, I hope to have a Lyn post up soon

Maybe that's how he got into being a field medic, by participating in the Greil Mercenaries' antics! He decides to go home one day and Aumi begs him not to tell his mom that she was a key part of his absence. She doesn't want another row with Mythra!

Both of them turn into Liam Neeson fr:

D'aww! Lyn is very straightforward- if she finds Roxas adorable, she'll say it aloud without shame!
Next thing you know she leaves a bunch of kiss marks all over his face!

Huh, it would be cool if Onyx became like Roxas in his fighting style, due to his main weapon being a keyblade. I guess that would mean that Sunniva's fighting style would be similar to Lyn's.
Hjsnjenfina thanks!! I thought it would be a nice little thingy to add since you said I could alter the designs a little. Omg Lyn would definitely give something like that buckle as a gift! Maybe it came with the Sol Katti too.
I would assume he picked it up before he started any of that. He probably showed to be a healer the day he first summoned his weapon given a blade can only summon a single weapon, but I can't say I've put a ton of thought into the why/how given he's only half blade and all. But either way he probably heals Aumi a lot even when they kids. It just becomes a habit! Hopefully Mythra can stay calm

They will find the CEO of Racism and kill them... They cannot hide!

Roxas won't admit he likes it though. He'll be stubborn as all hell about accepting being cute! He'll especially be embarrassed if she kisses him all over the face and leaves marks!

I could see Onyx leaning a bit more into magic than Roxas does and ironically it would be light magic even though he got the dark keyblade lol! It'd be very offensive light magic though. And I can see Sunniva like Lyn with a small bit of fire magic or something
She gets an emblem based on her dad's own for an earring and a little buckle from her mom! Onyx clearly accepts no gifts. He's too prideful aka he gets embarrassed

Random funny Cia sees kid Seph fighting he’s never shows any emotion like his adult version.

He’s probs a pro at poker lol cause of his lack of emotions and good at scaring at people by showing up randomly and just staring

I see Cyan and Lyn sparring he’s encouraging her at the same time.

Last edited:
I would assume he picked it up before he started any of that. He probably showed to be a healer the day he first summoned his weapon given a blade can only summon a single weapon, but I can't say I've put a ton of thought into the why/how given he's only half blade and all. But either way he probably heals Aumi a lot even when they kids. It just becomes a habit! Hopefully Mythra can stay calm

Roxas won't admit he likes it though. He'll be stubborn as all hell about accepting being cute! He'll especially be embarrassed if she kisses him all over the face and leaves marks!

I could see Onyx leaning a bit more into magic than Roxas does and ironically it would be light magic even though he got the dark keyblade lol! It'd be very offensive light magic though. And I can see Sunniva like Lyn with a small bit of fire magic or something
She gets an emblem based on her dad's own for an earring and a little buckle from her mom! Onyx clearly accepts no gifts. He's too prideful aka he gets embarrassed
Ahhh, I see. Still, I really like Milton and Melina's concept. They're pretty cool kiddos!
I keep imagining Aumi getting some light bruising or scraping from being clumsy, and Milton is just like "Showtime!"

Lmao they bring Ike along as he ended the racism towards Laguz in his games! The three of them:
>show up
>beat up Racism itself
>leave
>refuse to elaborate

fbehndskejbve Roxas is a tsundere confirmed??? Lyn isn't deterred though; she knows that deep down he likes it, or he would have told her to screw off a long time ago! It gets all the worse as she calls him cute names like "sunshine" and "angel eyes". At that point it's like she's doing it on purpose which she may or may not actually be

Onyx uses a dark keyblade, but he PURGES the darkness! And yeah, I can see Sunniva sharing Lyn's "blazing" thingy. Lol they're the unsuspected pyromaniacs
Sunniva receives gifts, Onyx becomes jealous of the gifts she receives. Then when it's his turn to get a gift, he refuses! There's no pleasing this guy!
I see Cyan and Lyn sparring he’s encouraging her at the sand time.
Aww! Lol Lyn would probably hold back- the Mani Katti is quite dangerous. She wouldn't want to accidentally land a Critical Hit on him! Maybe she decides to use a normal sword instead. The last thing she wants is to accidentally kill her new dad lmfao

Hey all (o^^o)
Please take all the time you need and thank you for informing us!

Ahhh, I see. Still, I really like Milton and Melina's concept. They're pretty cool kiddos!
I keep imagining Aumi getting some light bruising or scraping from being clumsy, and Milton is just like "Showtime!"

Lmao they bring Ike along as he ended the racism towards Laguz in his games! The three of them:
>show up
>beat up Racism itself
>leave
>refuse to elaborate

fbehndskejbve Roxas is a tsundere confirmed??? Lyn isn't deterred though; she knows that deep down he likes it, or he would have told her to screw off a long time ago! It gets all the worse as she calls him cute names like "sunshine" and "angel eyes". At that point it's like she's doing it on purpose which she may or may not actually be

Onyx uses a dark keyblade, but he PURGES the darkness! And yeah, I can see Sunniva sharing Lyn's "blazing" thingy. Lol they're the unsuspected pyromaniacs
Sunniva receives gifts, Onyx becomes jealous of the gifts she receives. Then when it's his turn to get a gift, he refuses! There's no pleasing this guy!

Aww! Lol Lyn would probably hold back- the Mani Katti is quite dangerous. She wouldn't want to accidentally land a Critical Hit on him! Maybe she decides to use a normal sword instead. The last thing she wants is to accidentally kill her new dad lmfao
Ike fighting the good fight he’s the hero everyone needs. lol. (It would have been cool if kid Sephiroth had someone like Ike he certainly needed it. It’s sad cause he has hojo for a father who with his mom agreeing he injected unborn Seph with the Jenova cells)

Ha! Cyan doesn’t want that he’s good with sparring with normal swords inb4 he comes back as her zombie dad yes I’m horrible

Ike fighting the good fight he’s the hero everyone needs. lol. (It would have been cool if kid Sephiroth had someone like Ike he certainly needed it. It’s sad cause he has hojo for a father who with his mom agreeing he injected unborn Seph with the Jenova cells)

Ha! Cyan doesn’t want that he’s good with sparring with normal swords inb4 he comes back as her zombie dad yes I’m horrible
Ike isn't the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.
Yeah, I mean Mist didn't have any family except for Ike in the end and endured a lot of loss and hardship, but she turned out alright under his companionship, so the same thing might've happened to Sephiroth.

OML not a zombie! Lyn's friends would be horrified!

Ike isn't the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.
Yeah, I mean Mist didn't have any family except for Ike in the end and endured a lot of loss and hardship, but she turned out alright under his companionship, so the same thing might've happened to Sephiroth.

OML not a zombie! Lyn's friends would be horrified!
Sucks who Sephiroth’s parents are I see Ike and Marth be disgusted with Hojo’s unethical science practices. He’s evil to do that to his unborn son..

Oml.. if Hojo ever knows of Roxas and the nature of the nobodies. Yeah Lyn and Roxas’s friends go to keep him away.

>show up
>beat up Racism itself
>leave
>refuse to elaborate

Maybe I should have put more thought into the weapon and all, but lol too complicated. Besides he could wield other stuff but his staff would be but the one connected to his core crystal
Milton always helping her even with small injuries. He probably put Band-Aids all over her when they were little!

The racism haters about to make their own group to go off and fight it!

He isn't but he clearly has his moments. He probably just has too much pride. He's manly not cute! But he likes praise because he didn't exactly get much from some people he had to be around. The cute names just embarrass/fluster him badly!

He's gotta be like Roxas. He probably tries to convince Aster to give him Oathkeeper! Pyromaniac you say? sounds like she would be good friends with the Roy-Pyra kiddo I made lol!
Onyx tries to act like gifts are for kids or something. He's got some tough guy act to uphold

Cyan joins in on the racism fight? That’s how he rolls he’s for equality and rights.

This doesn't have anything to do with anything but my friend drew Aumi waving around the demisexual pride flag for Pride Month and I wanted to show it to yall I also gave Aumi a color palette and uh yeah
QNQ_m2ZA.gif

Attachments

• 1717292907739.png
    1717292907739.png
    955.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This doesn't have anything to do with anything but my friend drew Aumi waving around the demisexual pride flag for Pride Month and I wanted to show it to yall I also gave Aumi a color palette and uh yeah
Aww she looks pretty! Just wanna play with her hair

Question GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow @Kameron Esters- is there any plans for the swamp group? I can't say I have much more I can provide off a single Mog reply if I was expected to keep pushing it
I'm very sorry I haven't been dedicating time to this group as much as I should. I'm pretty stuck on what to do here, and I do think we need to have a discussion on the direction it's going. The Pillars of Destruction were meant to allow players to take the wheel and play out their own character development, but with only two people carrying the scene and me not having any PCs there, it's really hard for me to come up with something satisfying for everyone. I know what the end boss is, so that's not the issue with me.

It's getting to the point where I may have to push some players to put more effort into their posts. I really don't want to be the type of GM that puts strict post requirements in the rules, but there are some folks who contribute little to nothing in their posts and do not push the scene along; they're just there. The only requirements I have are that posts are not one-liners and must have enough substance in them that people can respond and push the scene along, and I've been really, really lenient in regards to this.

Hey all (o^^o)
I'm sorry that things have been rough for you recently, and I've no problem with folks taking breaks. I appreciate you telling us this. In the future, a simple, "I need to take a break for a bit." is a good enough explanation for me. I don't want you, or anyone else, to feel pressured into sharing if it is something personal and you wish to keep it to yourself. 💕

Milton's desire to be a healer doesn't have to be anything deep. He could be a lot like his papa in that he really wants to help people, and this will be his own way of doing so! The world needs warriors, but it also needs healers. Maybe he has an interest in anatomy and medicine? We've spoken about Milton possibly having a love of gardening; he might enjoy learning about which plants can harm or heal, and be a great tea brewer? An interest in healing can start early with Pyra's repairing of Bebe's tears; she treats it like surgery and has Milton help out by putting bandaids on the stitches!

I never thought about what weapon Melina would wield, especially with her being half-Blade! Hmm...🤔

I'm very sorry I haven't been dedicating time to this group as much as I should. I'm pretty stuck on what to do here, and I do think we need to have a discussion on the direction it's going. The Pillars of Destruction were meant to allow players to take the wheel and play out their own character development, but with only two people carrying the scene and me not having any PCs there, it's really hard for me to come up with something satisfying for everyone. I know what the end boss is, so that's not the issue with me.

It's getting to the point where I may have to push some players to put more effort into their posts. I really don't want to be the type of GM that puts strict post requirements in the rules, but there are some folks who contribute little to nothing in their posts and do not push the scene along; they're just there. The only requirements I have are that posts are not one-liners and must have enough substance in them that people can respond and push the scene along, and I've been really, really lenient in regards to this.
It’s not really your fault I just honestly don’t know where to go with it. I tried offering up ideas before and got little reaction on them so I’m not really sure how to proceed myself and I’ll be blunt, it’s been incredibly hard and a bit demotivating trying to write things up for Yoshi. I’ve quite literally avoided dropping him purely because I would feel bad. I’m trying my best with it and I feel really horrible for struggling with it. Can’t help but feel like a jackass when I’ve felt all I’ve done is complain about it

Milton's desire to be a healer doesn't have to be anything deep. He could be a lot like his papa in that he really wants to help people, and this will be his own way of doing so! The world needs warriors, but it also needs healers. Maybe he has an interest in anatomy and medicine? We've spoken about Milton possibly having a love of gardening; he might enjoy learning about which plants can harm or heal, and be a great tea brewer? An interest in healing can start early with Pyra's repairing of Bebe's tears; she treats it like surgery and has Milton help out by putting bandaids on the stitches!
It’s less about desires and more of him being a blade. The whole half blade thing isn’t really explored in Xenoblade. Like I said in my last post, his weapon is likely tied to his core crystal. So it could be as simple as it’s the weapon he was born with rather than anything else

Awwww she's cute!

You sharing art your friend made almost tempts me to share art my friend made me of a certain Phantom Thief which may or may not be my pfp now LOL

Happy pride month!! Dhsjfjdj I love Aumi’s expression ❤️❤️❤️

Fhsjdkf once finals are over I definitely need to draw something but for now I’ll just go ahead and repost the old pride month art I did for last year

1717295712061.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back