• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I know I don't gotta say this, but the more I've let the post sit the more I've disliked it, so I apologize for the mid af Pyra post. I might wait a couple days to work on Yoshi cuz I kinda shot my motivation to write with this one u_u
Mood and it's alright, Ploegy, you still did your best. You'll certainly cook next time ❤️

I know I don't gotta say this, but the more I've let the post sit the more I've disliked it, so I apologize for the mid af Pyra post. I might wait a couple days to work on Yoshi cuz I kinda shot my motivation to write with this one u_u
I thought your post was fine! I don't see anything wrong with it.

I guess it felt very bland to me. I dunno. I'm probably just getting cynical of my own writing, though I have felt in general of late I have been lacking so hard in terms of making my posts interesting Dx

I guess it felt very bland to me. I dunno. I'm probably just getting cynical of my own writing, though I have felt in general of late I have been lacking so hard in terms of making my posts interesting Dx
Join the club 😅. But the way i see it, not every post has to be a banger, just enough to keep the tain moving so we CAN post bangers down the line

The RP is over a year old; I think it's normal for there to be lulls in posts, in both frequency and quality. We're also our own worst critics when it comes to art and writing. Personally, I've had no issues with your posts, don't have problems with them at all. I'm mostly worrying about giving you enough material to work with. I know you prefer to make larger posts.

The RP is over a year old; I think it's normal for there to be lulls in posts, in both frequency and quality. We're also our own worst critics when it comes to art and writing. Personally, I've had no issues with your posts, don't have problems with them at all. I'm mostly worrying about giving you enough material to work with. I know you prefer to make larger posts.
I’m not too worried about my posting speed, thankfully. I’ve been pretty consistent in that. But maybe I just need to spark my brain a bit and replay Xenoblade (might as well do all 3 games lol) for some new inspiration. Real question is do I have the time for that LOL. Might help with both Shulk and Pyra/Mythra ideas and maybe I can offer silly screenshots from the games

And I’ve said it before, you’re fine! You give me enough to work with. I promise you that’s not a problem

I’m not too worried about my posting speed, thankfully. I’ve been pretty consistent in that. But maybe I just need to spark my brain a bit and replay Xenoblade (might as well do all 3 games lol) for some new inspiration. Real question is do I have the time for that LOL. Might help with both Shulk and Pyra/Mythra ideas and maybe I can offer silly screenshots from the games

And I’ve said it before, you’re fine! You give me enough to work with. I promise you that’s not a problem
Thanks! Good to know.

Got this in my head again, so I'm sharing!

I found the full Sonic OVA on YouTube. I might have to stream that sometime. It's a weird movie lol

Let's just hope I don't overcook LOL. So far I've drawn: Both Zeldas, Pikachu, Ann (which I reused my summer Ann I doodled), Joker (he also has reused art), and a partly sketched Sephiroth. I still plan to draw Falcon, Marth or Corrin (haven't decided. I wanna draw Corrin cuz she has a summer alt but so many girls lol), and Daisy or Link (I feel like Link would add too many Hylians but again so many girls, but also Daisy is one of my fav Mario characters so I am troubled LOL)

LOL I wish I could do that so badly!
Also for reference this was the old redraw of the box art I did
I know I said this before, but the sketch looks so good! I really like all the designs, and I'm tempted to draw HW Zel in her bathing suit myself lol

My life would be so much easier if I could copy-paste drawing ideas from my head!
OMG THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! I love that art piece so much! I'd totally be on board if you did decide to redraw it, but the original version is already awesome! 🤩
It wasn't mid at all! Besides, not all posts can be top-tier. Sometimes you just gotta keep things going even if the end result lacks spice to it.

Your posts aren’t mid! You don’t always have to come up with them have spice to them. From what I’ve seen you’re writing is quality regardless. 🥰

I know I said this before, but the sketch looks so good! I really like all the designs, and I'm tempted to draw HW Zel in her bathing suit myself lol

My life would be so much easier if I could copy-paste drawing ideas from my head!
OMG THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! I love that art piece so much! I'd totally be on board if you did decide to redraw it, but the original version is already awesome! 🤩
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

I can’t draw for the life of me I want to write some summer inspired pieces of my muses. 🥺

I’m stoked to see your HW Zelda art. Your art and Ploegy Ploegy and GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow and a shout out to SheepKing SheepKing for the amazing art all of you post!

Last edited:
Ploegy Ploegy I listened to my stupid brain and drew HW Zel at the beach 🏖️
A Royal Sunbath.png
FOR SOME REASON THE PROPORTIONS BOTHER ME EVEN THOUGH I USED A REFERENCE
Hanging Ten.png
As you can tell I really liked how you gave her a surfboard, bc it's a cute touch and I think it fits her personality to like surfing lol
And for some reason I actually like the bonus doodle more than the "proper" drawing I did 😅

I didn't feel like shading and I ended up doing some changes (big changes on Daisy's outfit cuz I saw her sailor outfit from Mario Kart Tour) but here we are!
A lil gift for everyone GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Shroomie Shroomie A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
View attachment 1170194

I also purposely made Falcon's suit look like Ness's shirt cuz I thought it was funny af. I'm not sorry
AAAAAAAAA I LOVE ITTTTT ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
I love how you changed Daisy's design bc I love her sailor outfit too! And Pikachu looks adorable, and the Zeldas look so pretty, and everyone all-around looks awesome!!!! Incredible work! 🤩

I'd be a pro if I could copy paste from my brain
Maybe I will have to think of redoing it. I do like it a lot too but it took FOREVER when I did it and I dunno if I got it in me after this summer art LOL

View attachment 1170192
View attachment 1170193
As you can tell I really liked how you gave her a surfboard, bc it's a cute touch and I think it fits her personality to like surfing lol
And for some reason I actually like the bonus doodle more than the "proper" drawing I did 😅
OMG OMG! THESE ARE SO CUTE! I'm glad you were inspired and liked my little design. I really like a surfboard reference I had found so I wanted to use it and figured it would fit her given she's not super duper princessy and all that!

AAAAAAAAA I LOVE ITTTTT ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
I love how you changed Daisy's design bc I love her sailor outfit too! And Pikachu looks adorable, and the Zeldas look so pretty, and everyone all-around looks awesome!!!! Incredible work! 🤩
I was like mid coloring her when I made the decision LMAO. Like everyone else was done and I was so ready have it over but when I was grabbing a color reference for Daisy I saw her sailor outfit and was mega inspired right then. I was streaming for my one friend too and you can thank him for the color decisions on said Daisy and for Marth in pink LOL. I was just gonna do orange and white for Daisy like the og outfit is, but he begged me to do cyan and tbh 10/10 call from him

I didn't feel like shading and I ended up doing some changes (big changes on Daisy's outfit cuz I saw her sailor outfit from Mario Kart Tour) but here we are!
A lil gift for everyone GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Shroomie Shroomie A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
View attachment 1170194

I also purposely made Falcon's suit look like Ness's shirt cuz I thought it was funny af. I'm not sorry
Even funnier is that there's some Smash fans who think Captain Falcon and Ness are ome in the same person, meaning Captain Falcon is paradoxical hating himself 😂. You're a genius for that, Ploegy lmao

View attachment 1170192
View attachment 1170193

View attachment 1170194

Excellent art pieces from both of you! I'll have to do my own beach-themed doodles!

Pokemon GIF

So I started replaying Xenoblade 1 last night and I was reminded of this moment in the early game of Shulk caring more for a machine than another person and figured I'd share cuz I wish Smash captured more of this side of him

Okay, I don't know who I'm supposed to write for next but I think I'm up for Lana if I'm not mistaken??
I'd be a pro if I could copy paste from my brain
Maybe I will have to think of redoing it. I do like it a lot too but it took FOREVER when I did it and I dunno if I got it in me after this summer art LOL

OMG OMG! THESE ARE SO CUTE! I'm glad you were inspired and liked my little design. I really like a surfboard reference I had found so I wanted to use it and figured it would fit her given she's not super duper princessy and all that!

I was like mid coloring her when I made the decision LMAO. Like everyone else was done and I was so ready have it over but when I was grabbing a color reference for Daisy I saw her sailor outfit and was mega inspired right then. I was streaming for my one friend too and you can thank him for the color decisions on said Daisy and for Marth in pink LOL. I was just gonna do orange and white for Daisy like the og outfit is, but he begged me to do cyan and tbh 10/10 call from him
Lol don't push yourself if you feel like the art would be too much! Drawing is supposed to be for fun after all.

Aw ty! I really enjoyed her aesthetic and I had fun drawing HW Zel as a surfer girl.

Lmao sometimes it do be like that. I mean props to your friend cuz I would never have thought of pink for Marth or cyan for Daisy but it ended up looking really nice!
So I started replaying Xenoblade 1 last night and I was reminded of this moment in the early game of Shulk caring more for a machine than another person and figured I'd share cuz I wish Smash captured more of this side of him

REJECT HUMANS
EMBRACE MACHINERY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back