• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon OOC Discussion

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I edited my first post to include my character breaking out of prison, have the “outpatient program” be a job at the local bakery instead of the journey itself, and make Kayla less of a jerk.

It’s funny how she says at the end that they need to go. Now. Only for Professor Oak to keep them there with a long speech. She’ll probably be tapping her foot impatiently through the whole thing and decline Sage’s request for a group picture in the interest of time, don’t know yet.

GojiBean GojiBean Are you gonna move it along, or should the rest of us come up with something in our next posts? I really can’t see mine being anything other than replying to a group picture request and playing with someone else’s Pokemon… Wouldn’t really add much to the story.

I'm going to let the photo thing play out cause I think it's a cute moment. If you want to wait until it's done before adding your next post then I think that's fine. It'll be kinda funny to see Kayla thinking "FINALLY, WE CAN GO" or something like that. Lol.

I'll let Yume get pulled through the photo thing by whoever wants to grab her and pull her in. She'll try her best to smile, and likely be halfway to doing so and look a bit awkward/funny when the picture actually gets taken.

uhhh ill just edit sages request to a different pokemon

wait howd i reach that conclusion

well, in being half asleep id already edited it

uhhh ill just edit sages request to a different pokemon

Lol. You don't need to do that. In fact, I'd prefer it if retroactive editing did not take place.

Unless there's some kind of truly egregious error where you accidentally skipped something crucial to the scene/moment then I'd prefer it if no post edits took place unless you're fixing a spelling mistake or something small like that.

Let the RP become what it's meant to become through natural and relaxed collaboration from everyone.

In over 20 years of roleplaying I've had more than my fill of micromanaged experiences. And I don't intend to micromanage this group any time soon.

Whatever you post is what you post. All the characters in the RP are going to have to live with and adapt to their circumstances whether they like them or not. Why? Because that's how life works. It doesn't always go our way, and we can't always have what we want.

It's inevitable. And it's normal.

And trust me, I fully intend to make certain that all of our characters are put in situations they'd rather not find themselves in, or never thought they'd find themselves in for the sake of a more immersive and dramatic experience throughout the RP. And none of this is at all because I'm a sadistic asshole of a GM who enjoys in-world tension and moments of tragedy, fear, danger, and stress! Not at all! It's because life's not a smooth car ride down a flat highway. It's more like a roller coaster. We're all going to have our ups and downs throughout this experience because that's life!

I promise I'm not evil.

Anyway. Point being, unless it's to clean up minor mistakes like spelling here or there please don't retroactively edit your posts from now on. This goes for everyone. The RP will become whatever it's meant to become. And our characters will adapt to the circumstances they're faced with, like them or not.

Cheers!

Lol. You don't need to do that. In fact, I'd prefer it if retroactive editing did not take place.

Unless there's some kind of truly egregious error where you accidentally skipped something crucial to the scene/moment then I'd prefer it if no post edits took place unless you're fixing a spelling mistake or something small like that.

Let the RP become what it's meant to become through natural and relaxed collaboration from everyone.

In over 20 years of roleplaying I've had more than my fill of micromanaged experiences. And I don't intend to micromanage this group any time soon.

Whatever you post is what you post. All the characters in the RP are going to have to live with and adapt to their circumstances whether they like them or not. Why? Because that's how life works. It doesn't always go our way, and we can't always have what we want.

It's inevitable. And it's normal.

And trust me, I fully intend to make certain that all of our characters are put in situations they'd rather not find themselves in, or never thought they'd find themselves in for the sake of a more immersive and dramatic experience throughout the RP. And none of this is at all because I'm a sadistic asshole of a GM who enjoys in-world tension and moments of tragedy, fear, danger, and stress! Not at all! It's because life's not a smooth car ride down a flat highway. It's more like a roller coaster. We're all going to have our ups and downs throughout this experience because that's life!

I promise I'm not evil.

Anyway. Point being, unless it's to clean up minor mistakes like spelling here or there please don't retroactively edit your posts from now on. This goes for everyone. The RP will become whatever it's meant to become. And our characters will adapt to the circumstances they're faced with, like them or not.

Cheers!
yeah i was half asleep still lol, i wasnt fully coherent until a few moments later and dont really know how i got to that conclusion

It would be funny if someone lost to Team Rocket’s Grimer only to get away safely by throwing a bar of soap at it

That is definitely something Isaac would do.

Lol.

I'll have a post up sometime tomorrow evening. I'll be spending a big portion of the day with family. But once I'm home I'll get us on the road after Yume joins everyone for the pic.

Isn't the route between Pallet and Viridian #1, not Route 2?
View attachment 1169608

Ah, you're right. It should be Route 1. That's my mistake.

It's been a long time since I played, and I was going off memory which is always sketchy when you're my age. Lol.

I'll adjust my posts to change Route 2 to Route 1.

Sorry guys! Old man moment for GojiBean!

can i have sage befriend a greavard? i think itd be funny if she decides to pet a puppy and the puppy reacts exactly the way the pokedex says it will. starts following her and will not be swayed to go anywhere else.

can i have sage befriend a greavard? i think itd be funny if she decides to pet a puppy and the puppy reacts exactly the way the pokedex says it will. starts following her and will not be swayed to go anywhere else.

So long as doing so waits until we get to a proper ghost location like Lavendar Town, then sure. I'm okay with that.

Phew… hope I said enough to start a fight.

I won’t be able to reply for a while. I suggest we timeskip to Viridian City, what else is there to do on Route 1?

Phew… hope I said enough to start a fight.

I won’t be able to reply for a while. I suggest we timeskip to Viridian City, what else is there to do on Route 1?

Lol.

Not a whole lot left to do since it would just be a lot of traveling and chit chat. Still, I like letting everyone have a voice in a time skip decision.

So, what says ye, everyone?

Time skip, no time skip?

okie doke thankies, i hope i also said enough to start a fight

tune in next time to figure out why sage developed such an extreme view on humans

Lol. Peeps want conflict!

I love it!

Ahem... I mean, what? No! Never! I want harmony and joy and all that jazz always and forever!!

(forgot to take off devil horns)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back