• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
So today my friend sent me my Christmas present from him and look at the little cuties he sent me! I love them 😭
IMG_5858.jpg

Him becoming distant is why they gotta knock some sense into him and teach him that good ol' dad and being a thief isn't bad. Gotta assure him he is no devil spawn and neither is anyone in the family
Aww, they look like two halves of a whole idiot! The best kind of pairing! 💕

Aww, they look like two halves of a whole idiot! The best kind of pairing! 💕
They truly are two halves to a whole idiot lol Joker probably permanently owns the two brain cells they have between them though

My friend was like "Where did you put them on your shelf?" and I just had to send him this overcrowded shelf LOL I'm running out of space on my P5 shelf Dx
IMG_5859.jpg

I may have too many Jokers LOL. But also Joker-Ann on the left, middle and right now, like it should be!

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow fhskfhdif idk how but I’ve managed to acquire terminal levels of Ianthe brainrot, so here’s some more doodles lol

1701928869444.png

(shhhh Don't ask why Pandora’s pocket sized and on Ian’s head)

And about the horsey, before the mule concept got brought up I had the idea that Phos or Lux got together with a regular boring horse and out popped lil lady Solas.

Last edited:
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow fhskfhdif idk how but I’ve managed to acquire terminal levels of Ianthe brainrot, so here’s some more doodles lol

View attachment 1129513

(shhhh Don't ask why Pandora’s pocket sized and on Ian’s head)

And about the horsey, before the mule concept got brought up I had the idea that Phos or Lux got together with a regular boring horse and out popped lil lady Solas.
Those are fantastic! I'm glad you like Ianthe and got inspired!

Ianthe getting a hybrid horse that was bred from one of the Unicorns and a regular horse is a neat concept as well! Maybe I'll use the donkey concept for my angel/Assimar D&D character instead: donkeys are pretty important in Christianity and I thought an angel with a donkey would make for a fun duo. Her Pegasus Sandals are blessed with the Miracle of Flight, but she still has trouble controlling them and crashes into things! Ianthe thought she'd be free, but soon comes to the realization that her new god "friends" have every intention of making her into their servant and super-soldier. She'd have to use every ounce of cunning and skill she has to try and escape them! Good thing she also has an uncle in a very high place!

I wonder how many times Zelda has had to take the Pegasus Sandals away from Ianthe?

A thought that suddenly came to me in regards to the possibility of the Nephilim prince and princess being able to temporarily sprout wings: Harkinian's are black feathered wings, but what if Ianthe's sprouted wings are different due to Hylia's influence in the royal bloodline?

Clearly dark hair is Joker’s dominant gene I could change this and make one kid that stands out but lol I cannot be asked rn
Let me change this with written concept because art ain’t happening and I had 2 thoughts on this

First one would be the obvious biologically born child between Joker and Ann. A little blonde (very short but fluffy hair) with soft grayish blue eyes. Very unlike Joker’s other kids cuz she’d be quiet and shy, but she’s the baby and 100% is Joker’s little princess.

Second idea was Crazy Hand adding yet another child between Joker and Inkling. Unlike Mika, they are more human like their father so sadly no squid form or tentacles, but they retained the inkling ears and have two fangs (didn’t retain the middle fang). They have very fluffy, shoulder length ginger hair and Inkling’s more tanned skin tone. Also they have big inkling-like eyes with one being orange and the other being dark gray (definitely makes it easy for them to be very cute and plead). Very very short as well, probably even shorter than Mika. They aren’t as silly as Mika and are more stoic and reserved. Possibly even a mute due to weird af gene combination or just has a lisp of sorts like Mika has

There are my thoughts of the day. Now with them out of my head I can try to get posts up and other art done

Let me change this with written concept because art ain’t happening and I had 2 thoughts on this

First one would be the obvious biologically born child between Joker and Ann. A little blonde (very short but fluffy hair) with soft grayish blue eyes. Very unlike Joker’s other kids cuz she’d be quiet and shy, but she’s the baby and 100% is Joker’s little princess.

Second idea was Crazy Hand adding yet another child between Joker and Inkling. Unlike Mika, they are more human like their father so sadly no squid form or tentacles, but they retained the inkling ears and have two fangs (didn’t retain the middle fang). They have very fluffy, shoulder length ginger hair and Inkling’s more tanned skin tone. Also they have big inkling-like eyes with one being orange and the other being dark gray (definitely makes it easy for them to be very cute and plead). Very very short as well, probably even shorter than Mika. They aren’t as silly as Mika and are more stoic and reserved. Possibly even a mute due to weird af gene combination or just has a lisp of sorts like Mika has

There are my thoughts of the day. Now with them out of my head I can try to get posts up and other art done
Fhskfhdkf Omg I love both ideas! Lol no matter if it’s jokeann or jokeling their next kid is destined to be the quiet one of the group 🤫

For the jokeling concept, it’s esp interesting with how the sibling pair are two dif species. Would jokeling 2.0 be raised alongside Mika or end up living with Joker back in Japan? Sgdhsjfj that could make for lots of spicy drama between them 🔥

lol I’m trying to picture them in my head and they give me such cat vibes. I mean ginger hair, a short king/queen, big wide eyes, fangs, and hetrochromia? You can’t tell me this isn’t them:

1701968093506.png
(Did I photoshop I picture of a cat to prove my point? Yes, yes I did)

Dhskdhdj when I get the time I have to doodle them

Those are fantastic! I'm glad you like Ianthe and got inspired!

Ianthe getting a hybrid horse that was bred from one of the Unicorns and a regular horse is a neat concept as well! Maybe I'll use the donkey concept for my angel/Assimar D&D character instead: donkeys are pretty important in Christianity and I thought an angel with a donkey would make for a fun duo. Her Pegasus Sandals are blessed with the Miracle of Flight, but she still has trouble controlling them and crashes into things! Ianthe thought she'd be free, but soon comes to the realization that her new god "friends" have every intention of making her into their servant and super-soldier. She'd have to use every ounce of cunning and skill she has to try and escape them! Good thing she also has an uncle in a very high place!

I wonder how many times Zelda has had to take the Pegasus Sandals away from Ianthe?

A thought that suddenly came to me in regards to the possibility of the Nephilim prince and princess being able to temporarily sprout wings: Harkinian's are black feathered wings, but what if Ianthe's sprouted wings are different due to Hylia's influence in the royal bloodline?

hmm… ya know if I make the ears a lil longer and change the snout a little, maybe Solas could be a mule/hinny? Lmao, the thought of Phos or Lux, these great mythical creatures looking at a random ass donkey and going 🦄: “lemme smash” is super funny to me

Oh gosh Ian’s gonna be an absolute hazard while in the air, I bet it’s probably hard enough to balance with the wings being right at the feet (I’m just imagining her flying upside down the first time she tries using them lmao) but combine that with their magic speed and boi is she in for some trouble 🪽

lol the moment Ian enters Greece she’s gonna get hounded by all the other gods trying to get her to join them (Special shout out to Viridi who totally tries to get Ianthe to join the forces of nature in part since her name literally means purple flower which is pretty on theme lmao. That and she needs a replacement for Pittoo so who better then his kid?) Meanwhile Pandora’s just fighting them all off cus she called dibs first!

Now that you mention him, I wonder what her dynamic would be with ol uncle Pit would be. it might be pretty dang weird for her uncle to physically look your age despite being way older. Lmao he tries to use him being her uncle card to convince her to head home and she’s just not having it lmao

As for wings, that’s a good question. My first instinct would be to give her the dark teal wings that Dark Pit has in some art, but I think some kind of glittery white and gold gradient could also look really pretty 🤔 💭

Last edited:
Fhskfhdkf Omg I love both ideas! Lol no matter if it’s jokeann or jokeling their next kid is destined to be the quiet one of the group 🤫

For the jokeling concept, it’s esp interesting with how the sibling pair are two dif species. Would jokeling 2.0 be raised alongside Mika or end up living with Joker back in Japan? Sgdhsjfj that could make for lots of spicy drama between them 🔥

lol I’m trying to picture them in my head and they give me such cat vibes. I mean ginger hair, a short king/queen, big wide eyes, fangs, and hetrochromia? You can’t me that this isn’t them:

1701968093506.png

(Did I photoshop I picture of a cat to prove my point? Yes, yes I did)

Dhskdhdj when I get the time I have to doddle them
Or both exist and they are inseparable siblings despite both being quiet as can be! Which ties into the question: what would happen with second Jokeling kiddo... well it's likely they'd be treated pretty poorly by other since they'd still have oddities for a human, especially the big pointy ears, and I think that along with Mika not living with either parent would lead Joker to letting them stay with Mika as to not ruin that sibling bond. He wouldn't want to favor one child over the other, though that becomes a mess with the children he has made by normal means LOL. Can't win em all Joker

Oh they're a cat? Guess they're more like Joker than we thought. Atlus hasn't shied away from cat Joker or any of their protags ig LOL
t4TZ38g.png

I can't wait to see what you come up with given my shoddy description if you find time LOL

hmm… ya know if I make the ears a lil longer and change the snout a little, maybe Solas could be a mule/hinny? Lmao, the thought of Phos or Lux, these great mythical creatures looking at a random ass donkey and going 🦄: “lemme smash” is super funny to me

Oh gosh Ian’s gonna be an absolute hazard while in the air, I bet it’s probably hard enough to balance with the wings being right at the feet (I’m just imagining her flying upside down the first time she tries using them lmao) but combine that with their magic speed and boi is she in for some trouble 🪽

lol the moment Ian enters Greece she’s gonna get hounded by all the other gods trying to get her to join them (Special shout out to Viridi who totally tries to get Ianthe to join the forces of nature in part since her name literally means purple flower which is pretty on theme lmao. That and she needs a replacement for Pittoo so who better then his kid?) Meanwhile Pandora’s just fighting them all off cus she called dibs first!

Now that you mention him, I wonder what her dynamic would be with ol uncle Pit would be. it might be pretty dang weird for her uncle to physically look your age despite being way older. Lmao he tries to use him being her uncle card to convince her to head home and she’s just not having it lmao

As for wings, that’s a good question. My first instinct would be to give her the dark teal wings that Dark Pit has in some art, but I think some kind of glittery white and gold gradient could also look really pretty 🤔 💭
I imagined Pit being an adult angel in this AU as having children, and having those kids grow to be adults while still looking like a 13 year old is kind of odd. XD Maybe he grew enough in power that he "evolved" into a more powerful form of angel, like in the best ending of KI NES. I'd estimate Zelda and Dark Pit being in their 40s during Ianthe's shenanigans, while Pit looks to be in his early twenties. I like to think Ianthe would admire her uncle. He's so cool, especially with the eyepatch (if we go by my hypothetical Adult Pit design)! She does wonder why Pit, with all the power that he has, willingly makes himself a servant instead of doing whatever he wants. Perhaps they have a heart-to-heart about it.

Ianthe initially thinks Viridi and Phosphora are pretty cool too, as they're young girls like her and believes they would better understand her, but Viridi's bossy nature and Phosphora's scolding whenever Ianthe snaps back at them quickly changes her mind. She is so happy when Pit intervenes in all the chaos, but that quickly sours because then she wonders if Palutena is going to try to force her into being a servant like everyone else, and try to hurt her if she refuses. She no longer knows who to trust! But Pit has every intention of returning her home where she belongs, which she vehemently protests against! This could be a pretty sad interaction depending on which AU it is, such as the twins disappearing with Mythra for 1,000 years. Pit would know exactly what his twin and Zelda are going through at that moment! There's also the possibility, due to the nature of Pit and Dark Pit and their connection, that he may subconsciously view Harkinian and Ianthe as his own children as well!

On a more fun thought, it's going to be fun when Ianthe reaches her late teens/early adulthood and Zelda is concerned about her marrying. It's not that Ianthe isn't attractive, but all of her potential suitors are terrified of her father! And if it's not him scaring away the boys, it's Solas! XD

Shining white and gold wings would be beautiful! I'm of the opinion that Hylia's influence in the royal bloodline tends to affect females differently than males.

I imagined Pit being an adult angel in this AU as having children, and having those kids grow to be adults while still looking like a 13 year old is kind of odd. XD Maybe he grew enough in power that he "evolved" into a more powerful form of angel, like in the best ending of KI NES. I'd estimate Zelda and Dark Pit being in their 40s during Ianthe's shenanigans, while Pit looks to be in his early twenties. I like to think Ianthe would admire her uncle. He's so cool, especially with the eyepatch (if we go by my hypothetical Adult Pit design)! She does wonder why Pit, with all the power that he has, willingly makes himself a servant instead of doing whatever he wants. Perhaps they have a heart-to-heart about it.

Ianthe initially thinks Viridi and Phosphora are pretty cool too, as they're young girls like her and believes they would better understand her, but Viridi's bossy nature and Phosphora's scolding whenever Ianthe snaps back at them quickly changes her mind. She is so happy when Pit intervenes in all the chaos, but that quickly sours because then she wonders if Palutena is going to try to force her into being a servant like everyone else, and try to hurt her if she refuses. She no longer knows who to trust! But Pit has every intention of returning her home where she belongs, which she vehemently protests against! This could be a pretty sad interaction depending on which AU it is, such as the twins disappearing with Mythra for 1,000 years. Pit would know exactly what his twin and Zelda are going through at that moment! There's also the possibility, due to the nature of Pit and Dark Pit and their connection, that he may subconsciously view Harkinian and Ianthe as his own children as well!

On a more fun thought, it's going to be fun when Ianthe reaches her late teens/early adulthood and Zelda is concerned about her marrying. It's not that Ianthe isn't attractive, but all of her potential suitors are terrified of her father! And if it's not him scaring away the boys, it's Solas! XD

Shining white and gold wings would be beautiful! I'm of the opinion that Hylia's influence in the royal bloodline tends to affect females differently than males.
Dhdjfj oh gosh I didn’t even think how odd it’d be for Papa Pit to still look 13, Parent Teacher conferences would definitely be awkward lmao. But with Pit being around his twenties I’m sure that could be a neat dynamic of Ian getting to see what her dad might have looked like at his prime! lol it’s sorta like when you look at old photos of your parents and get that reminder that they too were once young.

Aww Ian was probably so excited to see that there was a goddess around her age to talk to, but unfortunately her that’s where their similarities end lmao.

Dgsjfhd when it comes to suitors Solas is the royal Vibe Checker cus if she gives them a kick, they better scram quick! But thinking about the sort of person Ian might want to marry, with her fondness for fashion, maybe she sets her sights on marrying a noble/noblewoman from Hytopia?…though they might be a bit too prissy for her tastes. On the other hand, maybe she meets someone while in greece and has to go through the trouble of vetting them with ol mom and dad. Or I could also see her not being interested in marriage entirely. She’s an adventurer always on the go! She can’t have someone acting like the ol ball n’ chain 😤/j

Last edited:
Shsjfhd and this is aggressively off topic I’m around 65% done with my Xmas group artwork the theme is top hats! and now I’m all in the Christmas mood so I gotta ask, what are y’all’s fav Christmas/Winter holiday movies?

Shsjfhd and this is aggressively off topic I’m around 65% done with my Xmas group artwork the theme is top hats! and now I’m all in the Christmas mood so I gotta ask, what are y’all’s fav Christmas/Winter holiday movies?
I have to say the iconic home alone 1-2 movies with Macaulay Culkin

Lol you mention Christmas art and here I come to smack mine down cuz I am so frustrated with it art block is literally kicking my ass and I have so much gift art to do HAHAHAHA

BUT ANYWAYS before I slap my art down, Christmas movies... haha I'm like not a Christmas movie person I am realizing rn. Maybe Polar Express or Nightmare Before Christmas would be mine. I can tell you it's not A Christmas Story. My family turns on the 24 hour marathon of that every Christmas. Drives me up a wall oml

Now I offer my mess of Christmas art that I had to chip away at for almost the past week and I can't even be asked to shade maybe I will later when I'm not so frustrated with art. I had way bigger ambitions for this was gonna be a whole fireplace with little mementos of the characters laying around but art block said FUCK YOU. So yeah take this not so proud piece from me!
smashstockings.png

Now I offer my mess of Christmas art that I had to chip away at for almost the past week and I can't even be asked to shade maybe I will later when I'm not so frustrated with art. I had way bigger ambitions for this was gonna be a whole fireplace with little mementos of the characters laying around but art block said FUCK YOU. So yeah take this not so proud piece from me!
smashstockings.png
Very festive and curd love Santa Joker too cute

I have to say the iconic home alone 1-2 movies with Macaulay Culkin
Fhsjfjdjf I’ve only watched through the first half of the first movie and man I really need to finish it at some point!

Lol you mention Christmas art and here I come to smack mine down cuz I am so frustrated with it art block is literally kicking my ass and I have so much gift art to do HAHAHAHA

BUT ANYWAYS before I slap my art down, Christmas movies... haha I'm like not a Christmas movie person I am realizing rn. Maybe Polar Express or Nightmare Before Christmas would be mine. I can tell you it's not A Christmas Story. My family turns on the 24 hour marathon of that every Christmas. Drives me up a wall oml
fhsjfhdjf omg I feel you with a Christmas Story, it’s my mom’s fav film so she also tunes in on the Christmas marathon, but thankfully after watching through it once she’ll change to another channel lmao, I don’t think I could emotionally handle watching it back to back 😵‍💫. Oh and My fav is also Polar Express! All the cgi motion capture might be pretty uncanny but gosh darn it I love it anyways lmao

smashstockings.png
❤️❤️❤️OMG LOOK AT THE THEMM THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE I CANT!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dhdjfj oh gosh I didn’t even think how odd it’d be for Papa Pit to still look 13, Parent Teacher conferences would definitely be awkward lmao. But with Pit being around his twenties I’m sure that could be a neat dynamic of Ian getting to see what her dad might have looked like at his prime! lol it’s sorta like when you look at old photos of your parents and get that reminder that they too were once young.

Aww Ian was probably so excited to see that there was a goddess around her age to talk to, but unfortunately her that’s where their similarities end lmao.

Dgsjfhd when it comes to suitors Solas is the royal Vibe Checker cus if she gives them a kick, they better scram quick! But thinking about the sort of person Ian might want to marry, with her fondness for fashion, maybe she sets her sights on marrying a noble/noblewoman from Hytopia?…though they might be a bit too prissy for her tastes. On the other hand, maybe she meets someone while in greece and has to go through the trouble of vetting them with ol mom and dad. Or I could also see her not being interested in marriage entirely. She’s an adventurer always on the go! She can’t have someone acting like the ol ball n’ chain 😤/j
I had a very similar thought of Ianthe meeting a descendent of Magnus, then she'd have both a soulmate and a traveling companion! Lol she becomes Xena, the Warrior Princess: she travels, kicks ass, and defies the Greek gods while doing so!

I had a sad thought of Ianthe rushing home when she receives news of Hyrule being at war, arriving too late when the war is ended. Hyrule is safe and victorious, but the King is lost, and Harkinian will take his place when the time of mourning has past. She's heartbroken at the thought of her father dying with the belief she hated him, but Zelda reassures her that he knew she didn't and was just trying to find herself. After the time of mourning has passed and Harkinian is coronated, Ianthe decides to leave Hyrule again. It's too sad and things have changed too much for her to want to stay forever.

I like the happier thought of Ianthe willingly returning home after her misadventure with the gods, older and wiser from the experience, and staying until adulthood when she decides to go find another adventure. She doesn't resent being a princess, and she realizes how much her family means to her, and how much growing up she still has to do.
Good question, I've never really thought about it. Nestor, the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey and The Small One always make me cry; funny how they're both about donkeys! I also like Santa Claus is Comin' to Town and the Muppets Christmas Carol. My brother and I like to quote the Burgermeister Meisterburger. XD

smashstockings.png
How cute! Reindeer Roxas is my favorite of the bunch!

Aww, cheer up, Mythra! See, even Byleth is smiling!

Very festive and curd love Santa Joker too cute
Ty!! His official Christmas outfit is very Santa-like so naturally I had too!
Fhsjfjdjf I’ve only watched through the first half of the first movie and man I really need to finish it at some point!

fhsjfhdjf omg I feel you with a Christmas Story, it’s my mom’s fav film so she also tunes in on the Christmas marathon, but thankfully after watching through it once she’ll change to another channel lmao, I don’t think I could emotionally handle watching it back to back 😵‍💫. Oh and My fav is also Polar Express! All the cgi motion capture might be pretty uncanny but gosh darn it I love it anyways lmao

❤️❤️❤️OMG LOOK AT THE THEMM THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE I CANT!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
My one uncle when we do extended family Christmas will leave it on the whole get together. Usually it plays at least twice which kills me

TY TY! The whole idea was to make them seem like lil plushies stuffed in the stockings so hence the cutesy style lol

How cute! Reindeer Roxas is my favorite of the bunch!

Aww, cheer up, Mythra! See, even Byleth is smiling!
Well I’m glad Roxas is liked! He was one of the frustrating ones for me to draw for no reason Dx him, Yoshi, Ann and Byleth drove me up a wall. Front facing Yoshi is like a nightmare to draw. It’s so awkward looking and I understand why Nintendo never puts out art of him like that LOL. Ann was just weird sizing wise cuz her hair kept making me draw her too big. And Byleth was the first one I drew so he got the frustration of me trying to figure out how I was approaching drawing the characters. He probably got redrawn at least 5-6 times Dx

Byleth makes an attempt but Mythra refuses to smile one day I need to stop drawing Mythra grumpy in all these lol

They’re worth a watch imo not to dump on the other home alone movies home 3 still had that vibe but four and five were odd. I think they’re trying to emulate the 1-2 and it didn’t work out.

Ty!! His official Christmas outfit is very Santa-like so naturally I had too!

My one uncle when we do extended family Christmas will leave it on the whole get together. Usually it plays at least twice which kills me

TY TY! The whole idea was to make them seem like lil plushies stuffed in the stockings so hence the cutesy style lol

Well I’m glad Roxas is liked! He was one of the frustrating ones for me to draw for no reason Dx him, Yoshi, Ann and Byleth drove me up a wall. Front facing Yoshi is like a nightmare to draw. It’s so awkward looking and I understand why Nintendo never puts out art of him like that LOL. Ann was just weird sizing wise cuz her hair kept making me draw her too big. And Byleth was the first one I drew so he got the frustration of me trying to figure out how I was approaching drawing the characters. He probably got redrawn at least 5-6 times Dx

Byleth makes an attempt but Mythra refuses to smile one day I need to stop drawing Mythra grumpy in all these lol
I loved the Mythra and Roxas I guess it’s his rebellious side I love. You write him so well

I’m glad I made my post last night instead of saving it for tonight ‘cuz I just got home and my power is out. >:/

4am thoughts with Ploegy

The Joker children dynamic is just the “I think we’re gonna have to kill this guy” “Damn” meme where Mika and Gratia are the ones saying that while looking at Felicien. Ofc they don’t actually want to kill their brother but that is definitely the kind of dumb stuff that would be said. How does Feli respond? Probably some eloquently spoken version of “Ima bad bitch you can’t kill me”

Also I have the thought of Felicien speaking in old English (or the Hyrulian equivalent) thinking it makes him sound more proper and fancy he’s likely self taught so it’s not actually spoken properly but he’s doing his best. Probably gets told to speak plainly a lot. Why did he start doing this? He heard the bits of Arsene’s speech pattern with all the “thou” and “thy” and felt very inspired boy claims he hates his “devil spawn” roots yet gets inspired by said devil himself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back