• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Now I'm imagining Zelda having a photo of Roxas and Pittoo like this, which she keeps for laughs and maaaaaybe blackmail.
1697332317262.png

The only way a cuddle puddle would happen with Light, Wind & Fire is if Mythra sleepwalks!

Oh naurrrrr q-q! Sheik would try to do her best to recover asap and try to get Corrin to realize it wasn't her fault. She'd feel very sad that her 'little sister' has started avoiding her!
Ooh! Or maybe the pendant somehow broke, and Corrin tried fixing it, but it's missing a shard or two so it doesn't work as well?
That's so depressing...poor Corrin, it must be tough having to deal with her father's reputation, while also having dragon blood and tendencies in her which make it harder for her all the while. She doesn't deserve all that!

Aww! I'd like to imagine Corrin wrapping her wings around her friends when it gets too chilly at night. And the little purring quirk is adorable! I hope she likes little chin scritches! :3

Cinth and Kaida are such a bittersweet pair. I'm sure Kaida would joke about Cinth's crush on her once they get older, not knowing that Cinth still sees her as The One That Got Away.
Awwww! I think Corrin would eventually come around, seeing how Sheik missed her. Of course, now Sheik has to deal with Corrin trying to make it up to her with extra kindness and compassion! qwq
Indeed. Why, I'm pretty sure even the people of Valla didn't like her at first- I mean, they were under the tyranny of this degenerated, wrathful dragon, only to have him replaced by his daughter?

That's soooooo cute! Corrin definitely would- if she feels people shivering next to her, she would definitely wrap them up in her wings and share some body heat. Of course she would have to make sure they're fine with such contact, as we all know there's some "no-touchy" peeps in the bunch. And yes, Corrin definitely enjoys scratchies and pats of all kinds. Honestly I think she's a little touch- and love-starved lmao

Ooooh, that would definitely hurt Cinth. Poor lil man has to deal with his first- and worst- heartbreak.
Now I'm imagining a scene similar to this one from the first Land Before Time, with everyone snuggling with Corrin and getting warm under her wings, and Pittoo being the very last one to join them.
THAT'S SO CUTE HBHBHBHBHBH MY HEART-

Corrin might be a bit hesitant at first, but I feel like she'd definitely like the warm fuzzies :3

She'd probably notice how Pittoo is sort of reluctant, and make sure not to go too overboard with him, or even mention the fact of him joining the little group looking for warmth under her wings for that matter XD
Corrin would probably sploot too, as she's most likely in her humanoid form (bc she's probs scared of squishing some people in her sleep while in her feral dragon form). It's funny to think about Corrin waking up and seeing everybody just snuggled up around her, especially if she initially just allowed her wings to be used as snug protection from the cold by one or two of her closest friends. I could definitely see Sheik being one of them, and maybe Marth or Link as well.
Oh, for sure! She normally doesn't sprout her wings or tail unless she needs them for something, so sleeping is one heck of a task for her as the dragon gorl probably has never slept with them active before!
Lmao Corrin just wakes up and is like, "When did everyone else get here-"
Oh, Sheik, for sure. And Marth and Link will just have to compete for Corrin's little wing cuddles!
I had a thought of Harkinian and Kaida (and maybe Aster and Percy too!) going on little adventures together. For example, when the Valla Royal Family visits Hyrule, they go off to deal with some moblin bandit gang or something. Kaida would be very familiar with Hawk's fighting abilities and general ideals regarding enemies and how to deal with them. Harkinian may be a gentle and quiet sort, but being gentle is not the same as being a pacifist! Moblin gangs will eventually become a bigger problem if not dealt with! Thankfully, they're never in any real danger because Link is always following them! XD
That sounds like a blast! The four of them would be such a funny group of personalities mixing and clashing as they try to not die on their adventures lmfao
It would be a good way for Kaida to practice her knight tactics, taking out Moblins. I bet Link would be so proud as he watches his kiddo from the bushes!
Hark is more on the "let's talk with them first before trying to decimate them" side. Good to know! XD

Now I'm imagining Zelda having a photo of Roxas and Pittoo like this, which she keeps for laughs and maaaaaybe blackmail.
View attachment 1119471

The only way a cuddle puddle would happen with Light, Wind & Fire is if Mythra sleepwalks!
God that’d be a funny one to draw lol. If only I could kick my brain into being motivated to draw Dx

I think if Pyra was present it’d be more probable as well. I can’t imagine she’d be too against cuddles though she certainly isn’t starting it

AdultMilton.png

My interpretation of an older Milton! I had a thought of Milton having glasses to further show that he's taken a very different path in life than Mythra and Pit. I'm not sure if I like it or not, though. Maybe he magically makes them appear whenever he is feeling smug or nerdy, like a certain goddess sometimes does! I toned down the messiness of his hair as my attempts at making messy hair kept resulting in him looking more like Sora or Roxas, which I did not want. I think it ended up being a good decision as I believe it helps show more of Mythra in him, and it sort of resembles Classic Pit's hair, which while unintentional, I thought was pretty neat.

I don't know why, but I imagine an adult Harkinian having a deeper voice. He surprises everyone by singing in bass! He's pretty shy though, so it's a very rare occurrence.
I'm imagining someone catching Harkinian singing and he expresses this kind of range:

And when they try to tell the others of Harkinian's singing skills, no one believes them! XD
Awwww! I think Corrin would eventually come around, seeing how Sheik missed her. Of course, now Sheik has to deal with Corrin trying to make it up to her with extra kindness and compassion! qwq
Indeed. Why, I'm pretty sure even the people of Valla didn't like her at first- I mean, they were under the tyranny of this degenerated, wrathful dragon, only to have him replaced by his daughter?

That's soooooo cute! Corrin definitely would- if she feels people shivering next to her, she would definitely wrap them up in her wings and share some body heat. Of course she would have to make sure they're fine with such contact, as we all know there's some "no-touchy" peeps in the bunch. And yes, Corrin definitely enjoys scratchies and pats of all kinds. Honestly I think she's a little touch- and love-starved lmao

Ooooh, that would definitely hurt Cinth. Poor lil man has to deal with his first- and worst- heartbreak.

THAT'S SO CUTE HBHBHBHBHBH MY HEART-

Corrin might be a bit hesitant at first, but I feel like she'd definitely like the warm fuzzies :3

She'd probably notice how Pittoo is sort of reluctant, and make sure not to go too overboard with him, or even mention the fact of him joining the little group looking for warmth under her wings for that matter XD

Oh, for sure! She normally doesn't sprout her wings or tail unless she needs them for something, so sleeping is one heck of a task for her as the dragon gorl probably has never slept with them active before!
Lmao Corrin just wakes up and is like, "When did everyone else get here-"
Oh, Sheik, for sure. And Marth and Link will just have to compete for Corrin's little wing cuddles!

That sounds like a blast! The four of them would be such a funny group of personalities mixing and clashing as they try to not die on their adventures lmfao
It would be a good way for Kaida to practice her knight tactics, taking out Moblins. I bet Link would be so proud as he watches his kiddo from the bushes!
Hark is more on the "let's talk with them first before trying to decimate them" side. Good to know! XD
Poor Cinth will wonder what Harkinian has that he lacks.

Corrin's way of handling Pittoo is the best way; simply don't acknowledge what happened! If attention is brought to it, Dark Pit will stubbornly refuse to do it again. I'm imagining the fellow sitting on the ground, knees pulled to his chest and wings wrapped around himself, feathers fluffed up to keep himself warm. I still think the Pits have a high tolerance for cold, but it's still cute to think about.

Harkinian will give his enemies one chance to leave peacefully and change their ways. Only one. No more! The group (and Link!) learns quickly that Hawk's merciful nature should never be mistaken for weakness!

I have no clue why I had the sudden thought of Mythra singing this song, but the idea of her singing a very emotionally charged song like this really hits me different thanks to my playlist for hitting me with this lol

I have no clue why I had the sudden thought of Mythra singing this song, but the idea of her singing a very emotionally charged song like this really hits me different thanks to my playlist for hitting me with this lol

Mythra sings that, wonders where it came from, spots Sora, then starts chasing him! XD

Sora: I swear, Mythra! I don’t know why that happens!!

Hopefully she doesn't have to sing it in the same context it's used in XC3 otherwise we're having big depression hours on our hands. I still tear up from hearing that song since I know its context. PAINNNNNNNN. I'll have you know I only cried for an hour during the point in the game it's used in (: And I had to stop playing because it broke me so bad

Xenoblade just loves their somber vocal tracks, but also taking those somber tracks and making them go hard, like they did with Drifting Soul in XC3 and even when they remixed songs for Smash and took Persona 5's depressing Beneath the Mask and jazzed it up. Just for context Beneath the Mask is a song about Joker's own struggles. So yeah, Xenoblade music team really be out here with that uplifting remixes too LMAO

But yeah lol this got me in semi-sad HC mindset so heh here you go:
-Joker probably would have a little bit of a hard time talking about how he got Arsene if someone were to ask. While he's very much accepted things and come to terms with it, being asked about what he might consider one of the lowest points in his life, is definitely hard to speak on openly

-Byleth has many moments when he misses Sothis being with him, even if she was a strange individual and pretty bratty. She quite literally gave him life and he struggles with accepting that it was at the cost of her

-Pyra puts a lot of pressure on herself to be the best kind of person she can since that was how Mythra intended her to be so that she would never be needed by the world again. She wants to desperately fulfill Mythra's wishes because she understands her trauma. Her own pursuit of being "perfect" is what causes her to have her own troubled feelings

-Shulk holds a lot of guilt over what happened with Galeem since he had seen the future and didn't do anything to stop it, not even a warning. He had accepted their fate before it even came upon them and he wishes he could change that

I don’t know the in-game context of the song, but I can tell it’s a sad song. I’m at work and I don’t have ear buds so I had to listen on low volume. Sounded beautiful though, and I look forward to giving it another proper listen when I get home.

I don’t have much in sad HCs at the moment. The only one I have is Pit occasionally suffering from PTSD due to the events of his first game, which I showed during the Ghost Ship campaign. I have shared that I think Pittoo has Pit’s memories prior to his creation, and so remembers the events of Subspace Emissary as though he were there. Pair that with my other HC that he wasn’t too warmly welcomed into the roster for the SSB4 tournament, and that gets sadder.

Some of the SSBs recognize Sora’s strange ability to get those around him to break into a Disney-style musical number, and ask him to go near fighters such as Byleth or Samus, or the Links to see if he can trigger a song out of them!

I’m working on my next round of posts and I figure it’s probably about time to update the world map lol. Quick question but where did Sephiroth go to after leaving the military base? Dgsjdjdof I really should have kept better track of things 😅 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

I’m working on my next round of posts and I figure Inshould probably update the world map lol. Quick question but where did Sephiroth go to after leaving the military base? Dgsjdjdof I probably should have kept better track of things 😅 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
The mushroom tree trops.

Omg wait bro that’s actually hilarious. Fjskfhdkdoghf Poor Isabelle and Roxas are gonna be in for a real surprise when they eventually head over there lmao 🍄
He-Man Lol GIF by Masters Of The Universe

Visual representation of Roxas when he sees Sephiroth again:
IMG_5707.jpg

Looking for where this was buried on my phone led me to finding silly Joker art as well LMAO

I offer silly Joker art I found as well spent 80 years finding the source in my Twitter likes so I could link it on the image lol

The flirty Joker we don't get only Ann gets him lol

Oh no I imagined Sephiroth in the He-Man "What's Going On" meme! 🤣

Roxas: The mushrooms are probably safer
Sephiroth: (:
1697492703961.png

I offer silly Joker art I found as well spent 80 years finding the source in my Twitter likes so I could link it on the image lol

The flirty Joker we don't get only Ann gets him lol
Trying to imagine my PCs flirting now. XD

Toon Link is a child so that's a nope.
To me, Pit seems like the sort who can only flirt if he's not actively trying to or thinking about it, if that makes sense. He'd become shy and awkward otherwise.
I can see Dark Pit going for the ol' cool and aloof act.
Professor Layton doesn't actively flirt, but he does know the right things to say to charm a lady when he needs information or to get out of trouble. If Layton really wanted to flirt, he'd be VERY good at it!
Pikachu is a lady and expects the male to do the flirting, but if she's interested she'll play coy.

Oh no I imagined Sephiroth in the He-Man "What's Going On" meme! 🤣

View attachment 1119772

To me, Pit seems like the sort who can only flirt if he's not actively trying to or thinking about it, if that makes sense. He'd become shy and awkward otherwise.
Professor Layton doesn't actively flirt, but he does know the right things to say to charm a lady when he needs information or to get out of trouble. If Layton really wanted to flirt, he'd be VERY good at it!
Pikachu is a lady and expects the male to do the flirting, but if she's interested she'll play coy.
Oh god that image is cursed it will break the universe just like that cloud one. XD

For my PCs I imagine they're like:

-Ren is 100% corny af flirt yet a little shy with it, though when he's Joker he's has more confidence and is much more bold with his actions. Apparently he gets that charm boost when he's a phantom thief. He is a mix of these when it comes to flirting with Ann
-Ann's flirting is as bad as her acting (aka very bad), but clearly it woos Joker
-Sora is dense af and wouldn't even know how to approach flirting in the first place. His flirting would come off as very cute and sweet though
-How I imagine Roxas flirting is like the one scene in Into the Spiderverse where Miles meets Gwen and is freaking out and just puts his hand on her shoulder and says "Hey" in a deep voice. Clearly he has smooth moves
-Byleth does not flirt. If anything he's probably being too blunt and serious
-Shulk is awkward af. He wouldn't even know where to begin with flirting
-Pyra probably wouldn't flirt, but she definitely gets a little shy when flirted with. Mythra on the other hand is 100% slugging whoever dares to flirt with her. Her "flirting" is insults
-Yoshi does not care to flirt. He's not interested in anyone romantically

Users who are viewing this thread

Back