• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Both Mythra and Pit suggest to their charge to take the dumb and dangerous route because it’s more fun lol

They forgot their charge isn’t immortal like they are. Whoops!
Hopefully it's someone with stupid luck who makes it out alive against all the odds lmao

I’ll wait and see what Swallow says. Also, Sorry to intrude, but I have to ask. Do those random assortments of letters mean something?
It’s all good 👍 I guess it’s sorta like my shorthand version of a keyboard smash lol. I kind of use ut to convey emotion that might be hard to portray through text alone, like sometimes add it when using “lol” and “lmao” starts getting stale or if I’m excited, overwhelmed, not sure of something, etc. Idk why or when I started doing but now I kinda add it to whatever I’m saying without second thought lmao 🤷‍♀️

Hello everyone. I hate to say this, but due to my schedule being rather busy lately, I'm afraid that I have to drop out of this RP. I'm sorry.

It’s all good 👍 I guess it’s sorta like my shorthand version of a keyboard smash lol. I kind of use ut to convey emotion that might be hard to portray through text alone, like sometimes add it when using “lol” and “lmao” starts getting stale or if I’m excited, overwhelmed, not sure of something, etc. Idk why or when I started doing but now I kinda add it to whatever I’m saying without second thought lmao 🤷‍♀️
Random but god I feel this. My dumbass just defaults to lmao and lol because I can't use silly discord emojis to express myself here and basic emojis ain't me. Funnily enough most of the discord emoji I use are of characters I have here LMAO

IMG_5750.png

Clearly these say a lot about me as a person LOL

Sup! I love the Inkling post, and it seems like Corrin is in some hot water rn! I hope to write sometime soon!

Couldn't resist joining into the dumb flirting talk so:
--Tetra would be the Rizzmaster 3000 if she really wanted to charm someone. Plus, her cute little winks would add to the charm!
--Marth probably can flirt easier if he just acts normally. His natural grace and charm is enough to make anyone swoon lmfao
--Agent 8 is probably very awkward with his flirting. He would probably just give gifts and stuff to show he likes someone.
--Corrin could probably flirt quite easily, but prefers to just outright tell people she cares and loves them instead of beating around the bush. Perhaps that manages to fluster her love interest more than the actual flirting lmao
--Min Min would be alright with flirting, not the best, but not terrible either.

Anyways
I'm imagining someone catching Harkinian singing and he expresses this kind of range:

And when they try to tell the others of Harkinian's singing skills, no one believes them! XD

Poor Cinth will wonder what Harkinian has that he lacks.

Corrin's way of handling Pittoo is the best way; simply don't acknowledge what happened! If attention is brought to it, Dark Pit will stubbornly refuse to do it again. I'm imagining the fellow sitting on the ground, knees pulled to his chest and wings wrapped around himself, feathers fluffed up to keep himself warm. I still think the Pits have a high tolerance for cold, but it's still cute to think about.

Harkinian will give his enemies one chance to leave peacefully and change their ways. Only one. No more! The group (and Link!) learns quickly that Hawk's merciful nature should never be mistaken for weakness!

Damn, bro's got some RANGE!

Oofies, I would say that Cinth would be very tough on himself because of that for a long while, maybe even avoiding seeing Kaida for a few months or even years, if it wasn't for his older sister Clementine. She'd probably be the one to snap him out of his melancholy eventually.

That's cute! Corrin wouldn't speak about it afterwards, but the whole experience would confirm her idea that Pittoo is a really nice person deeeeep underneath all that angst lmao.

Lol I can imagine none of their enemies taking them seriously cuz they're just four little kids. Next thing they know, they're getting torn to shreds by all four of them! Link soon knows that he doesn't really need to protect them; they can definitely fend for themselves!
It's an A+ post my guy XD

Lol at work today I was thinking about the Byleth group and I was like, "Who's turn is it to post? Is there anyone else who needs to post before I do?" Sorry about that, y'all! I'll try to get a Layton post out this weekend!

Hello everyone. I hate to say this, but due to my schedule being rather busy lately, I'm afraid that I have to drop out of this RP. I'm sorry.
Sorry to hear! Thanks for showing interest though!

Damn, bro's got some RANGE!

Oofies, I would say that Cinth would be very tough on himself because of that for a long while, maybe even avoiding seeing Kaida for a few months or even years, if it wasn't for his older sister Clementine. She'd probably be the one to snap him out of his melancholy eventually.

That's cute! Corrin wouldn't speak about it afterwards, but the whole experience would confirm her idea that Pittoo is a really nice person deeeeep underneath all that angst lmao.

Lol I can imagine none of their enemies taking them seriously cuz they're just four little kids. Next thing they know, they're getting torn to shreds by all four of them! Link soon knows that he doesn't really need to protect them; they can definitely fend for themselves!

It's an A+ post my guy XD
Cinth: What does Harkinian have that I don't?

Mika: Um... A beard?

It could've gone either way; if only Cinth had met Kaida sooner! I wonder what made Kaida realize she had feelings for Harkinian? :3c I picture the Hyrule Royal Family visiting Valla after Hawk's growth spurt kicked in, and Kaida (and almost everyone else) having to look up to meet his gaze! Pair that with the idea that Dark Pit had been training Harkinian since he was 5; he's got muscle too!

Aww, too bad Corrin missed out on Dark Pit giving food to a starving baby Chao just seconds before Juri Han's attack on him!

I can see the kids' group being led by Aster or Kaida in the beginning. Then, as Hawk grows older and more confident, he starts taking on a more active leadership role and folks start seeing the king within the kid! Occasionally, Melina and Milton join the group.
I think Kaida and Melina would make for an interesting friendship. While Melina enjoys a good scrap, unlike Kaida she is definitely a girly-girl! I had a cute thought of Kaida trying to dispose of the latest dress given to her, Melina seeing it, and the two trading outfits upon discovery that they wear the same size of clothing. Melina tells Kaida that her chiton isn't much different from a dress, and Kaida is like, "No, it's TOTALLY different!"

I can imagine Kaida asking Melina why she cares so much about her appearance, and maybe gets an interesting perspective on the subject.
Melina: Daddy told me that a good leader must take care of how they present themselves for the sake of those who follow them. He said if people are going to fight and die at my command, the very least I can do for them is look like a noble leader worth fighting and dying for.

Lol at work today I was thinking about the Byleth group and I was like, "Who's turn is it to post? Is there anyone else who needs to post before I do?" Sorry about that, y'all! I'll try to get a Layton post out this weekend!

Sorry to hear! Thanks for showing interest though!

Cinth: What does Harkinian have that I don't?

Mika: Um... A beard?

It could've gone either way; if only Cinth had met Kaida sooner! I wonder what made Kaida realize she had feelings for Harkinian? :3c I picture the Hyrule Royal Family visiting Valla after Hawk's growth spurt kicked in, and Kaida (and almost everyone else) having to look up to meet his gaze! Pair that with the idea that Dark Pit had been training Harkinian since he was 5; he's got muscle too!

Aww, too bad Corrin missed out on Dark Pit giving food to a starving baby Chao just seconds before Juri Han's attack on him!

I can see the kids' group being led by Aster or Kaida in the beginning. Then, as Hawk grows older and more confident, he starts taking on a more active leadership role and folks start seeing the king within the kid! Occasionally, Melina and Milton join the group.
I think Kaida and Melina would make for an interesting friendship. While Melina enjoys a good scrap, unlike Kaida she is definitely a girly-girl! I had a cute thought of Kaida trying to dispose of the latest dress given to her, Melina seeing it, and the two trading outfits upon discovery that they wear the same size of clothing. Melina tells Kaida that her chiton isn't much different from a dress, and Kaida is like, "No, it's TOTALLY different!"

I can imagine Kaida asking Melina why she cares so much about her appearance, and maybe gets an interesting perspective on the subject.
Melina: Daddy told me that a good leader must take care of how they present themselves for the sake of those who follow them. He said if people are going to fight and die at my command, the very least I can do for them is look like a noble leader worth fighting and dying for.
Laurel: "You don't need a beard, Cinth. You don't got a manly enough face for it, just like Dad."
Cinth: "That's mean!!"

True lol. I can't really see why Kaida might have chosen one over the other, as they're both knew her in childhood, both are kind and show prowess with fighting and valor in their spirits. Maybe it's just the teensy fact that Harkinian knew Kaida before Hyacinth did? Idk
Lmao I can see Kaida looking up at Harkinian after a long while of not seeing the Hyrule Family. They both are teenagers now- Kaida's beginning her royal knight training with Link, his Zelda, and the knights of Hyrule. She's much more rugged and disciplined now, her hair cut short and what not. Meanwhile, Hark's grown multiple inches, starting to get more strong and stuff due to his father's training, and is also completely different. I can imagine the pair of them just staring at each other for a second, like what the hell happened to you when I was gone??

Maybe it's for the better, I think Corrin might have found it too cute to keep to herself. She'd probably irritate DP with that wholesome knowledge XD

Cool! Nice to see the big boi take charge! And the two M's would make a great addition to the little squad of kiddos taking out monsters! I can definitely see Melina and Kaida having a unique relationship. She'd gladly donate all her girly clothing to Melina, not really expecting anything. She'd probably prefer a chiton over a dress, though!
I was reading this book on Greek tales the other day and I came across the ones of Atalanta. I couldn't help but think of Kaida as I read lmao.

I can imagine Kaida replying with something like this:
Kaida: "Well, MY dad told me that it's not about what you look like or what your status is in society. What matters is the strength of the soul inside the person. Who cares about what shoes you wear, or how many jewels are set into your sword? If you have the bravery and will to lead your men, and the determination and hope to guide your people to victory, then that's all that matters. History won't remember if you wore your best cape or your shiniest crown on your day of triumph, instead, it will remember your strength of character and your valor on the battlefield."
*She shrugs and adds,*
"Of course, my dad doesn't talk much, so all of this was a bit of a mouthful from him. I think I forgot a few bits of his advice...oh well."

Laurel: "You don't need a beard, Cinth. You don't got a manly enough face for it, just like Dad."
Cinth: "That's mean!!"

True lol. I can't really see why Kaida might have chosen one over the other, as they're both knew her in childhood, both are kind and show prowess with fighting and valor in their spirits. Maybe it's just the teensy fact that Harkinian knew Kaida before Hyacinth did? Idk
Lmao I can see Kaida looking up at Harkinian after a long while of not seeing the Hyrule Family. They both are teenagers now- Kaida's beginning her royal knight training with Link, his Zelda, and the knights of Hyrule. She's much more rugged and disciplined now, her hair cut short and what not. Meanwhile, Hark's grown multiple inches, starting to get more strong and stuff due to his father's training, and is also completely different. I can imagine the pair of them just staring at each other for a second, like what the hell happened to you when I was gone??

Maybe it's for the better, I think Corrin might have found it too cute to keep to herself. She'd probably irritate DP with that wholesome knowledge XD

Cool! Nice to see the big boi take charge! And the two M's would make a great addition to the little squad of kiddos taking out monsters! I can definitely see Melina and Kaida having a unique relationship. She'd gladly donate all her girly clothing to Melina, not really expecting anything. She'd probably prefer a chiton over a dress, though!
I was reading this book on Greek tales the other day and I came across the ones of Atalanta. I couldn't help but think of Kaida as I read lmao.

I can imagine Kaida replying with something like this:
Kaida: "Well, MY dad told me that it's not about what you look like or what your status is in society. What matters is the strength of the soul inside the person. Who cares about what shoes you wear, or how many jewels are set into your sword? If you have the bravery and will to lead your men, and the determination and hope to guide your people to victory, then that's all that matters. History won't remember if you wore your best cape or your shiniest crown on your day of triumph, instead, it will remember your strength of character and your valor on the battlefield."
*She shrugs and adds,*
"Of course, my dad doesn't talk much, so all of this was a bit of a mouthful from him. I think I forgot a few bits of his advice...oh well."
Corrin tells the ladies, and Link and Marth, about Dark Pit saving a newborn Chao from starvation, and Pittoo has his arms folded, clearly annoyed. "I'm not heartless, so what!"

OUCH! Poor Cinth! XD

Those in Valla who know of Harkinian are like, "Whoa! Lil' Hawk ain't little no more!" Kaida sees that Harkinian is still the silent type and is relieved that some things haven't changed!

Melina and Kaida are friends, but I can see them also having a bit of a rivalry when it comes to their fighting skills, similar to their fathers. They might have conflicts on occasion, but they're never malicious to each other. Kaida gives Melina all her dresses, and Melina gives her trinkets such as gold bracelets and flower or branch crowns that will never wilt. Such things are priceless in the mortal realm, but to Melina they're everyday angel fashion! She just wouldn't feel right taking all the beautiful dresses without giving something in return.

Melina smiles brightly at Kaida and responds, "He's absolutely right, but it wouldn't be very inspiring to the Hyrulean Knights if your father were to lead them while wearing a potato sack, would it? Do you not wear the uniform of a Knight when you are on duty? That uniform means something to you, does it not? To you and your fellow Knights, it is a sign of camaraderie and being a part of something greater than oneself. To the citizens, it is a symbol of hope and safety. If you were to be sloppy with your uniform, it gives off the impression that you do not care. Valor and wisdom are important, but there is power in appearances!"

Kaida and Melina are hanging out in town, and the village folks are so awed by Melina's divine beauty that she is showered with gifts of food, trinkets, and flowers. What would Kaida think of seeing Percy smitten with Melina? XD

omg Halloween is in 13 days, I need to pick up the pace on my spooky doodles!

All this to say that it’s Zelda’s turn to get in costume.

Or I guess “Keese-y” to be more accurate lmao
1697688691812.png
fndkfkgo once again I fail to draw her consistently

I was originally gonna draw her wearing Maple’s get up from the oracle games but I thought that was boring so instead I choose the other most Halloweeny option available 🦇

Fjskfhfkg some of it got accidentally cut off in the process but I figured it was still worth showing
1697688764883.png

Fhdkfhdkf and lastly here’s a relic from when I was still on the witch costume idea

1697688945960.png

Last edited:

All this to say, it’s Zelda’s turn to get in costume.

View attachment 1120142

I was originally gonna draw her wearing Maple’s get up from the oracle games, but I thought that was boring so instead I choose the other most Halloweeny option available 🦇

Fjskfhfkg some of it got accidentally cut off in the process but I figured it was still worth showing
View attachment 1120143

Fhdkfhdkf and lastly here’s a relic from when I was still on the witch costume idea

View attachment 1120144
Bro you slayed it! So cute

View attachment 1120142

I was originally gonna draw her wearing Maple’s get up from the oracle games but I thought that was boring so instead I choose the other most Halloweeny option available 🦇

View attachment 1120143

View attachment 1120144
Those are all so cute! The wing-shawl is pretty clever! Zelda seems like the sort who would fully embrace Halloween once introduced to it, and absolutely have a blast with it. Makes me wonder what kinds of tricks she'd come up with!

I can see the Terrible Trio becoming a lot more animated and mischievous around Halloween; the other fighters will have to be on their guard for tricks and spooks!

View attachment 1120142

View attachment 1120143

View attachment 1120144
You’re doing better than me even though I said I was gonna draw Halloween stuff too lol. Not a single thought has happened

But anywho very cute art! Love the keese theme!!

Those are all so cute! The wing-shawl is pretty clever! Zelda seems like the sort who would fully embrace Halloween once introduced to it, and absolutely have a blast with it. Makes me wonder what kinds of tricks she'd come up with!

I can see the Terrible Trio becoming a lot more animated and mischievous around Halloween; the other fighters will have to be on their guard for tricks and spooks!
Aw thank you! I saw a random TikTok about Spirit Halloween bat costumes and one of them was this really cute poncho batwing design so I figured I’d give my own spin on the idea.

while it probably has very little evidence in canon, I like to think Hyrule has some version of a fall holiday that either is Halloween or something very similar to it so I could definitely see her quickly catching on to the more modern ways of celebrating it, especially with Peach and the other fighters there to guide the way 🎃 (for better or for worse lmao)

You’re doing better than me even though I said I was gonna draw Halloween stuff too lol. Not a single thought has happened

But anywho very cute art! Love the keese theme!!
Fbsjdjdsjdb this October really sped by didn’t it 😅 and thank you! To quote from the sacred texts: “It’s Frickin bats, I love Halloween”

On topic of Halloween I like to think a similar holiday in Gaia (final fantasy 7 world is what’s it called) exists where people dress up. I imagine because of how popular Sephiroth, Angeal, and Genesis were people dress up as them in addition to the iconic final fantasy creatures.

PFF! He goes around critiquing anyone dressing up as him. XD ‘ too boring’ or ‘ you got to be kidding me?! Hjks ‘ try harder!!’

PFF! He goes around critiquing anyone dressing up as him. XD ‘ too boring’ or ‘ you got to be kidding me?! Hjks ‘ try harder!!’
Lol what if he somehow got roped into entering one of those celebrity look alike contests as himself then somehow manages to get second place 🥈

Users who are viewing this thread

Back