• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Captain Falcon is actually pretty good at flirting, but he chooses to either phone it in or turn his attempts into cheesy pick-up lines (like what he did with Annebelle in the Swamp). For him, the best way to her a woman's heart is to make her laugh

Seph doesn’t understand the concept of flirting or romance. Uh Paula just has to work up the courage to talk to Ness.

For my PCs I imagine they're like:

-Ren is 100% corny af flirt yet a little shy with it, though when he's Joker he's has more confidence and is much more bold with his actions. Apparently he gets that charm boost when he's a phantom thief. He is a mix of these when it comes to flirting with Ann
-Ann's flirting is as bad as her acting (aka very bad), but clearly it woos Joker
-Sora is dense af and wouldn't even know how to approach flirting in the first place. His flirting would come off as very cute and sweet though
-How I imagine Roxas flirting is like the one scene in Into the Spiderverse where Miles meets Gwen and is freaking out and just puts his hand on her shoulder and says "Hey" in a deep voice. Clearly he has smooth moves
-Byleth does not flirt. If anything he's probably being too blunt and serious
-Shulk is awkward af. He wouldn't even know where to begin with flirting
-Pyra probably wouldn't flirt, but she definitely gets a little shy when flirted with. Mythra on the other hand is 100% slugging whoever dares to flirt with her. Her "flirting" is insults
-Yoshi does not care to flirt. He's not interested in anyone romantically
It's the mask! Having an alter ego can help with confidence.

Lol Now I'm thinking it's a good thing that it was Pyra Pit sort of flirted with when he showed off his violin. He might not have been able to taste anything for a few days had it been Mythra! Geeze, now I'm imagining Mythra and Pit having an argument, and Captain Falcon is explaining to the other fighters how they're actually flirting.

Falcon: See? Right there, he's reeling her in... reeling her in... and reeling her in. It's about keeping her engaged in this interaction and not driving her away. Oh! That's a snappy comeback from Mythra. She's playing hard to get, seeing how far our boy is willing to go. Let's watch the fun. Oh... Oh! ... Ooof! I don't care where you come from, that's gotta hurt! Look, fellas, I know this looks bad between them, but look at their eyes; there's genuine care between each other there, words of affection longing to be spoken, hidden behind a mask of rage.

Meanwhile, Pit and Mythra are arguing over whether or not tacos and hotdogs are sandwiches!

Fhskfbdh Time for some flirty hc’s I guess lmao

Inkling - Can I imagine her trying to act cool in front of her crush in an attempt to woo her? Yes. Do I think that she thinks she’s good at flirting? Also yes. But when it comes to her actual skills…hoo boy is she bad at it lmao. Her version of flirting probably defaults to either trying to look cool in front of her crush or saying something that in her mind totally sounds like she’s flirting but in reality is about as flirty as a piece of dry wall. Like an average flirting attempt basically ends up like:

Inkling: “Cool shoes”

What she thinks she said: “You are the most breautiful, talented, intelligent, and all around most amazing sea creature to walk the land. Your existence makes my life complete. I want to marry you and own a home out in the countryside together”

Fhskfhdj but at the same time she’s probably as equally dense when it comes to others flirting with her as well. Girlie really just can’t get a clue.

Zelda - Unlike Inkling Zelda probably has the confidence and charm to flirt with other people but out of my characters she’d by far be the least likely to actually do so in anything besides a joking sense amongst close friends. For one, she’s probably far too sick of having overconfident suitors try to woo her through such means to ever subject another poor soul to the act, but also if she even so much as feigned interest in another you know for a fact that word would spill across all of Hyrule Castle, so Zelda would much rather be tight lipped than risk any sort of potential scandal forming.

Isabelle: Also probably not a huge flirter but I don’t see her being too terrible at it either. Dhsjfh I really don’t have much else to say about her lol.

Pichu: He baby so no. (But also as a Pokémon, Pichu probably thinks the most romantic gesture someone can do is dropping a dead joltik into the other person’s hands lmao)

Last edited:
Isabelle seems like the type of lady to ask the person she's interested in if they want to get a coffee or something. I can definitely see Zelda breaking gender norms by bringing flowers to her special someone. As for Pichu: oh no those poor adorable little Joltiks!

Lol imagine Pikachu doing this:

I can see this happening to Pittoo if he made a genuine attempt at being charming and romantic. Hopefully the person he's with has a better sense of humor, the poor guy!

Silly middle of the night thought since I cannot sleep and it goes with being flirty

It’s the whole ball scenario and the song Whims of Fate comes on. Joker starts to sing along at the beginning and when the line “Tell me, does that sexy gown say what she’s go in store for her man” he’s 100% looking towards Ann giving a cheeky wink and grin. She definitely is blushing and he knows he’s wooed her. Everyone else is just looking at them thinking “get a room you two”

If Joker is the one in a dress and Ann is singing to him, her delivery is definitely not as smooth as his but she’s still winking at him and he’s covering his face to hide his blush. He can’t believe she’s implying he’s the woman in this scenario lol

Now I’m imagining Ann and Joker doing this

I can definitely see them being like this and the moment someone walks in on them, Joker's trying to play it cool acting on his calm and collected nature, but he's flustered. Ann isn't hiding how blushy she is

Isabelle seems like the type of lady to ask the person she's interested in if they want to get a coffee or something. I can definitely see Zelda breaking gender norms by bringing flowers to her special someone. As for Pichu: oh no those poor adorable little Joltiks!

Lol imagine Pikachu doing this:

I can see this happening to Pittoo if he made a genuine attempt at being charming and romantic. Hopefully the person he's with has a better sense of humor, the poor guy!

Dgsjfhd omg Isabelle 100% would be a coffee date girlie. On the topic of coffee imagine Brewster and Joker having a coffee making discussion, maybe they can share tips with each other lmao ☕

Zelda would totally shower a potential crush (heck and probably also her friends) with flowers on any special occasion. I could see her working to masterfully combine both flower meanings and the person’s personal preferences into the most heartfelt bouquet possible 💐

and the circle of life certainly can be cruel 😅 (fgsjfh nothing against joltiks, they’re just the smallest insect Pokémon I could imagine a Pichu might feasibly hunt 🙇‍♀️)

Yeah, having Pichu kill and deliver a Tandemaus would be pretty messed up lol

Toon Link does some decor arrangements in WW, and some of those decorations are flowers. He may have helped his sister with her hair on occasion too. As such, I can picture T’ink putting flowers in Zelda’s hair, or helping her make bouquets!

Both Pits wake up and find flowers woven into their laurel crowns!

I was thinking about the Zelda’s and their study of Dark Pit’s wings, and they eventually discover they can read his general mood through his wings even when his face is stoic.

“Oh, Dark Pit is happy this morning!”

“How can you tell? He’s got that same scowl as always.”

“See how his wings are relaxed and slightly opened? He’s happy!”

Dgsjfhd omg Isabelle 100% would be a coffee date girlie. On the topic of coffee imagine Brewster and Joker having a coffee making discussion, maybe they can share tips with each other lmao ☕
Brewster and Joker is definitely something I've seen drawn before. They'd definitely be sharing their coffee secrets, or maybe they don't talk at all, just enjoy some nice coffee together and serve the others that come in. The Smash Realm is in good hands with them around to serve coffee

Yeah, having Pichu kill and deliver a Tandemaus would be pretty messed up lol
DHDJFIDHDK OMG I have zero clue how but for a second I misread Tandemaus as Thundurus of all things. Looks like Pichu’s gonna prove who the real force of lightning is 🌩️🌩️🌩️

Brewster and Joker is definitely something I've seen drawn before. They'd definitely be sharing their coffee secrets, or maybe they don't talk at all, just enjoy some nice coffee together and serve the others that come in. The Smash Realm is in good hands with them around to serve coffee
I could use a cup of coffee right now. It suddenly got cold and it’s wrecking my sinuses 😵‍💫☕
fhdjfjfj funnily enough I actually got a coffee today. Though with the weather being up in the eighties over here I got it iced lmao (Brewster would be so disappointed in me 🥲)

Came home from work early and brewed myself a cup of hot coffee. Trying to relax and deal with this migraine before class tonight. x_x

DHDJFIDHDK OMG I have zero clue how but for a second I misread Tandemaus as Thundurus of all things. Looks like Pichu’s gonna prove who the real force of lightning is 🌩️🌩️🌩️
Pichu taking on Thundurus would be awesome! The little guy ain't a Super Smash Brother for nothing!

I had a thought at work today of Pichu catching a Pawmot putting the moves on Pikachu, and the little guy goes into Protective Brother Mode!

Ploegy Ploegy

Someone on Discord, who I sometimes read the RP to, just asked me what it'd be like if Pit and Mythra were someone's shoulder conscience. Oh dear, I think that person would be in BIG trouble!

Ploegy Ploegy

Someone on Discord, who I sometimes read the RP to, just asked me what it'd be like if Pit and Mythra were someone's shoulder conscience. Oh dear, I think that person would be in BIG trouble!
Huh, I'm not really sure how it would go, but I'm sure it would not end well for whoever is stuck with them as their shoulder conscience

Huh, I'm not really sure how it would go, but I'm sure it would not end well for whoever is stuck with them as their shoulder conscience
MulanYeahThanksALot.gif

It was an odd question, but kind of funny to think about. The scenario that pops into my mind is of T'ink trying to figure out what to do while Pit and Mythra argue over what their next move should be.

Pit would do his best to guide his charge competently. I'm assuming Mythra's eager to clock out and go home!

View attachment 1120001

It was an odd question, but kind of funny to think about. The scenario that pops into my mind is of T'ink trying to figure out what to do while Pit and Mythra argue over what their next move should be.

Pit would do his best to guide his charge competently. I'm assuming Mythra's eager to clock out and go home!
Mythra will become the embodiment of the "I can be your angle... or yuor devil" meme here's a cute puppy version of it
w8yeuk5uyn951.jpg

Both Mythra and Pit suggest to their charge to take the dumb and dangerous route because it’s more fun lol

They forgot their charge isn’t immortal like they are. Whoops!

someone gets Seph as their shoulder conscience that would be both funny and ironic. He tries to kill shoulder conscience Aerith. Poor girl not even being a shoulder angel is safe from him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back