• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
If Sora were crowned king, I can see his first royal declaration being that his first day as king shall become Free Ice Cream day!

I can see Roxas performing the Peter Panda Dance in the exact same way and tone as the video, and Harkinian calling him daddy. Again it's awkward, but maybe it breaks Roxas' heart a bit, for both Lil' Hawk and Dark Pit. Maybe he also thinks about how his own absence affects Aster?

I had a scene in my head of Hawk seeing birds (or maybe the Rito?) and pointing them out to Aster, who is tasked with watching him. She sees the longing look on his face as he watches them fly, then has the idea that if Hawk can learn to fly then he'll fly away and never bother her again, so she hatches different schemes to get him to grow wings and fly. One scheme is getting Hawk to run down the banquet table and jump off of it. Fortunately, an adult spots Harkinian and catches him mid-jump!

Aster tries making Harkinian a pair of wings out of paper and glued feathers, then attaching them to Harkinian's back with string. Lil' Hawk is so delighted with his wings and seeing him so happy with her work gives her a brief, "You know, maybe he's not so bad!" moment.

Zelda probably hears things along the lines of, "How can our King sire something so precious? Oh, please excuse me, my Queen!" a lot! XD I can imagine Hyrule (and Angel Land as well) having doubts about Zelda and Dark Pit's union (I can so see Viridi sarcastically taking bets on how long the unity between Hyrule and Angel Land will last!) Things can go very wrong very fast! Then the people of Hyrule begin to see that while their new king is very stern and sharp of tongue, he is also very fair and just, and genuinely cares about the well-being of the kingdom and their beloved princess-now-queen. He definitely earns the respect of the Hyrulean military very quickly!

I'm sorry, y'all! I really enjoy thinking about this AU! ^^' Legend of Zelda and Kid Icarus are my favorite Nintendo games so it's no wonder I'd really have fun with the thought of the two settings together!
Sora is kind to his people and probably connects well with them, but he certainly doesn't know how to run an army. He's used to small groups, not something massive! He probably doesn't do well with politics either. He's not really the sharpest one around. Probably struggles greatly when someone comes talking at him with some fancy political terms

Roxas having a long, hard thought about it all. He probably just thinks in general how his actions might effect her, whether it be when he's there or not. It sparked the thought of maybe Aster is effected when she sees Roxas getting close to a romantic partner of his own and asks Zelda why daddy seems very close with another woman that isn't her
Also it would be something if the whole thing with Harkinian being scared of Pittoo when he came back from war ended with him hiding behind Roxas. Roxas would feel terribly about it Dx

Funny thing is Aster probably has a high likelihood of being able to fly given Roxas can! But her making some makeshift paper wings for him is so cute! Soft sibling bonding!

And like you said to me, don't be sorry about sharing! It's really fun and I always love when people can share things they're clearly enjoying! Hell if you feel like it's too much for the thread, I'm more than happy to let you send me stuff on Discord just to be able to share! I don't mind one bit ^^

Corrin would just be smiling while also confused as to why Sora's so embarrassed, lol she'd probably see childhood crushes as perfectly normal, although Sora's still a child at heart no matter what age!

Naurrr cuz Like I really like all your ideas and I feel like I'm not contributing >:,(

Oooh, neat! Hopefully Link and Corrin got some old shields to use! It'd be a fun way to spend an afternoon in Hyrule Field!
Sora probably just is embarrass because what Paopu fruits generally stand for when shared with another- luckily Corrin doesn't lol!

Ahhhh really it's all good really! Don't feel bad! I probably talk too much on all this, especially when I'm allowed to speak on characters/games/worlds I greatly enjoy!

Mhmm, Zelda and Impa were very close, since Impa was the one who basically raised and prepared her after they fled Hyrule together.
Fhsjfjgogt omg imagine the convo between alttp zel and sheik about their Impas

Alttp: My Impa was my nursemaid and, despite sustaining injuries on her quest to protect the oracles, still managed to help the hero during his journeys in Labrynna and Holodrum ☺️

Oot: My Impa was a badass ninja bodyguard and the sage of shadows.

Alttp: oh shit fr? 😳

Tetra: Who tf is Impa??

Last edited:
Corrin's just gaping at him like "...How??!?!!?1?!?"

Yeah, at least once the form will show up.
Lmao Tetra might as well start calling Link "Great-great-great grandpa" or something along those lines XD

Mhmm, Zelda and Impa were very close, since Impa was the one who basically raised and prepared her after they fled Hyrule together.

Yep! There'll be a couple of mishaps along the way, but she'll get the hang of it!
Zelda will be quite frail and exhausted after she returns to her normal state, so that is the main reason why Zelda won't be in her "Hylia" form too often.

Lmfao Tetra will just run up to Zelda while she's recuperating and being like, "HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT 10 MINUTES AGO?!?!"
LESS GOOOO
Lmao if Zelda is an old coot then Link is a vase of ashes XD

Oh noooooo, Zelda will be weak and tired, the last thing she needs is the feral pirate on her ass! ;w;

Do you have any more headcanons? I'm sorry but they're really cool (from someone who is terrible at thinking :])
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
Here you go! For the life of me I can't draw straight lines
DUUUUUUUUDE that sword looks epic asf! And Zelda looks extraordinary! >v<
Can she emit beams of light from the sword too?
Lol, I think Zelds would simultaneously be reminded of her eternal nemesis, Ganon, and an immature dork while talking to Sephiroth XD

Thanks, I just wish I had a steadier hand lol, I end up drawing uneven swords and stuff most of the time TwT
"Immature dork" XD
Meanwhile also Zelda:
Screenshot 2023-09-16 1.53.00 PM.png
Tetra is noticeably softer towards T'ink in Phantom Hourglass, but I can see her still throwing snark his way. Thankfully, he is so chill that it doesn't bother him.

I actually really disliked how Link was characterized in the Phantom Hourglass manga. He was a really cocky, short-tempered, impudent little guy. While there are some mildly cheeky dialogue options in Wind Waker (and my T'ink has had moments of cheek in the RP), to me Link came off mostly as a klutzy little sweetheart who tends to act before he thinks, and only shows anger when it comes to threats toward his sister. I can't see the sleepy little boy who clearly loves his sister and grandmother making a snarky comment to Tetra to stay on the ship in safety while he, the great hero, goes exploring.
Link always had a bit of cheek to him in his dialogue throughout the Zelda series, but he's not a straight-up buttmunch.
Yeah, I personally think that it would have been MUCH better if Tetra went exploring with him! Too bad that's not the case q~q
Sora probably just is embarrass because what Paopu fruits generally stand for when shared with another- luckily Corrin doesn't lol!

Ahhhh really it's all good really! Don't feel bad! I probably talk too much on all this, especially when I'm allowed to speak on characters/games/worlds I greatly enjoy!
Yeah lol, if she knew then she would probably understand Sora's embarrassment. After all, destiny and relationships mean a lot in her world. I'm sure if Corrin herself came across one of those fruits and knew what they meant beforehand, she would have thought about it. However, as she doesn't, she would have probably offered it to Sora blindly, without understanding the deeper meaning behind the Paopu fruit. She'd probably say something along the lines of, "Here, Sora, this is your island, is it not? Would you perhaps tell me what this fruit is? Is it poisonous?"

… Like Tetra is a pirate she can handle herself doesn’t make sense to leave her behind. My gripe is that makes WW canon null. Yeah I’m salty over turning her from a bad ass pirate to princess.

… Like Tetra is a pirate she can handle herself doesn’t make sense to leave her behind. My gripe is that makes WW canon null. Yeah I’m salty over turning her from a bad ass pirate to princess.
I mean, the idea of a pirate-princess is a very good one, but I just wish that Nintendo had been better in their execution.

Sora is kind to his people and probably connects well with them, but he certainly doesn't know how to run an army. He's used to small groups, not something massive! He probably doesn't do well with politics either. He's not really the sharpest one around. Probably struggles greatly when someone comes talking at him with some fancy political terms

Roxas having a long, hard thought about it all. He probably just thinks in general how his actions might effect her, whether it be when he's there or not. It sparked the thought of maybe Aster is effected when she sees Roxas getting close to a romantic partner of his own and asks Zelda why daddy seems very close with another woman that isn't her
Also it would be something if the whole thing with Harkinian being scared of Pittoo when he came back from war ended with him hiding behind Roxas. Roxas would feel terribly about it Dx

Funny thing is Aster probably has a high likelihood of being able to fly given Roxas can! But her making some makeshift paper wings for him is so cute! Soft sibling bonding!

And like you said to me, don't be sorry about sharing! It's really fun and I always love when people can share things they're clearly enjoying! Hell if you feel like it's too much for the thread, I'm more than happy to let you send me stuff on Discord just to be able to share! I don't mind one bit ^^
Does Roxas fly on pixie dust? It's sad to think the reason Aster can't fly is because she isn't a happy child.

Harkinian hiding behind Roxas because he's afraid of Pittoo is a thought I've had too. Poor things. I can see Dark Pit being stoic and aloof about it, but I think Zelda and Roxas would be able to sense how much it hurts him deep down. Thankfully, the war is over and he can be at home, so all that's needed is some time and patience, and learning to soften up so he's not so scary.

If Harkinian can't grow his own wings, then Aster will make him his own so he can fly away and leave her alone! It makes sense to a little kid! Of course they don't work at all, and all the adults are praising Aster for doing something so nice for Lil' Hawk, who is delighted by her handiwork! XD

Aster looks at Harkinian and wonders how in the world this pudgy, quiet, meek little thing could possibly be the son of the king. She clearly would make a way better queen! She's tougher and braver, and older, and smarter! I can think of so many schemes for her to come up with, such as trying to sell Harkinian to a Business Scrub for a Rupee, or sneak him into a postman's mailbag. She even tries to get Trash Can Bow-wow to eat him, but she just licks him instead. Aster slips a Bunny Hood on him so he'd just run away, but because he's too young to handle the sudden speed increase, he instead falls on his face and cries. She overhears a conversation among the adults about how Harkinian came along soon after the Queen and King's trip to the hot springs in the Goron City, and plots to return him there. She has no way of actually getting there, so she tries the next best thing of taking him to a Fairy Fountain close to the castle, but all the fairies do is play with Lil' Hawk and praise him as the Little Prince.

Last edited:

I mean, the idea of a pirate-princess is a very good one, but I just wish that Nintendo had been better in their execution.
Definitely agree! I would love for Tetra and T'ink to be partners in crime rather than have Tetra locked away in Hyrule, which did jack crap for her safety.

I try to be fair and justify what happens in WW as Tetra being in shock over the Big Reveal, as it is a lot to take in. At least she takes an active role in helping T'ink fight Ganondorf at the very end.

Yeah lol, if she knew then she would probably understand Sora's embarrassment. After all, destiny and relationships mean a lot in her world. I'm sure if Corrin herself came across one of those fruits and knew what they meant beforehand, she would have thought about it. However, as she doesn't, she would have probably offered it to Sora blindly, without understanding the deeper meaning behind the Paopu fruit. She'd probably say something along the lines of, "Here, Sora, this is your island, is it not? Would you perhaps tell me what this fruit is? Is it poisonous?"
Sora just standing there, face completely flushed as she's holding it out to him and he just squeaks out "N-no it's edible..! Legend says if two people share one, their destinies are forever intertwined..!"

Does Roxas fly on pixie dust? It's sad to think the reason Aster can't fly is because she isn't a happy child.

Harkinian hiding behind Roxas because he's afraid of Pittoo is a thought I've had too. Poor things. I can see Dark Pit being stoic and aloof about it, but I think Zelda and Roxas would be able to sense how much it hurts him deep down. Thankfully, the war is over and he can be at home, so all that's needed is some time and patience, and learning to soften up so he's not so scary.

If Harkinian can't grow his own wings, then Aster will make him his own so he can fly away and leave her alone! It makes sense to a little kid! Of course they don't work at all, and all the adults are praising Aster for doing something so nice for Lil' Hawk, who is delighted by her handiwork! XD

Aster looks at Harkinian and wonders how in the world this pudgy, quiet, meek little thing could possibly be the son of the king. She clearly would make a way better queen! She's tougher and braver, and older, and smarter! I can think of so many schemes for her to come up with, such as trying to sell Harkinian to a Business Scrub for a Rupee, or sneak him into a postman's mailbag. She even tries to get Trash Can Bow-wow to eat him, but she just licks him instead. Aster slips a Bunny Hood on him so he'd just run away, but because he's too young to handle the sudden speed increase, he instead falls on his face and cries. She overhears a conversation among the adults about how Harkinian came along soon after the Queen and King's trip to the hot springs in the Goron City, and plots to return him there. She has no way of actually getting there, so she tries the next best thing of taking him to a Fairy Fountain close to the castle, but all the fairies do is play with Lil' Hawk and praise him as the Little Prince.
He does fly on pixie dust if I'm not misremembering, though KH has a habit of making that stuff like that confusing given there is a fight in KH3 where all the keyblade wielders (minus Sora and Kairi) are shown flying and at least half of them never were shown flying before. But beside the point! It would be sad if Aster couldn't fly because she was unhappy

Roxas probably praying that in the moment Harkinian DOES NOT call him daddy. Last thing he needs is that to happen! After it all settles a bit though, he would probably ask Zelda if it's best he leaves for awhile. Maybe take Aster on a visit to Twilight Town to see Axel and Xion

Aster is bummed out her plan doesn't work the way she wanted, but she definitely likes the praise she is getting from the adults. She has the attention for once!

Funny thought, she asks Roxas if he can take Harkinian back to Goron City as a last resort. Surely her dad would want to make her happy. She explains "it's where he's from" and Roxas just laughs and says she has a wild imagination. He probably thinks she believes Hawk was born from the earth like Gorons are or something along those lines. He's not aware that Harkinian came along not long after Zelda and Pittoo went to Goron City

Sora just standing there, face completely flushed as she's holding it out to him and he just squeaks out "N-no it's edible..! Legend says if two people share one, their destinies are forever intertwined..!"

He does fly on pixie dust if I'm not misremembering, though KH has a habit of making that stuff like that confusing given there is a fight in KH3 where all the keyblade wielders (minus Sora and Kairi) are shown flying and at least half of them never were shown flying before. But beside the point! It would be sad if Aster couldn't fly because she was unhappy

Roxas probably praying that in the moment Harkinian DOES NOT call him daddy. Last thing he needs is that to happen! After it all settles a bit though, he would probably ask Zelda if it's best he leaves for awhile. Maybe take Aster on a visit to Twilight Town to see Axel and Xion

Aster is bummed out her plan doesn't work the way she wanted, but she definitely likes the praise she is getting from the adults. She has the attention for once!

Funny thought, she asks Roxas if he can take Harkinian back to Goron City as a last resort. Surely her dad would want to make her happy. She explains "it's where he's from" and Roxas just laughs and says she has a wild imagination. He probably thinks she believes Hawk was born from the earth like Gorons are or something along those lines. He's not aware that Harkinian came along not long after Zelda and Pittoo went to Goron City
KH is confusing. In other news, water is wet! XD

Roxas became religious that day! And I love the idea that Roxas is still "baby" even as an adult! OH NO now I imagined Aster innocently explaining to other adults that she was born because of Mama, Daddy, and a crazy hand, but the way she explains it makes it sound way worse than what the real context was, and Roxas is CRIMSON afterward! XD

Harkinian is round like a Goron! There's TOTALLY a resemblance! Seriously, Sheep's design is absolutely PRECIOUS and I love him!

Hot springs are magical things! It'd be fun if it was a bit of a joke in the castle: "Oh, the Queen and King are planning to go to the hot springs for a vacation this year? Better prepare the nursery!" Nothing happens if they vacation anywhere else! XD

Fhsjfjgogt omg imagine the convo between alttp zel and sheik about their Impas

Alttp: My Impa was my nursemaid and, despite sustaining injuries on her quest to protect the oracles, still managed to help the hero during his journeys in Labrynna and Holodrum ☺️

Oot: My Impa was a badass ninja bodyguard and the sage of shadows.

Alttp: oh shit fr? 😳

Tetra: Who tf is Impa??
Omfg, Tetra's the only one without an Impa! XD
I wonder how the Impas would react to Tetra lmao, ze undignified pirate menace
LESS GOOOO
Lmao if Zelda is an old coot then Link is a vase of ashes XD

Oh noooooo, Zelda will be weak and tired, the last thing she needs is the feral pirate on her ass! ;w;

Do you have any more headcanons? I'm sorry but they're really cool (from someone who is terrible at thinking :])

DUUUUUUUUDE that sword looks epic asf! And Zelda looks extraordinary! >v<
Can she emit beams of light from the sword too?

"Immature dork" XD
Meanwhile also Zelda:
View attachment 1114452

Link always had a bit of cheek to him in his dialogue throughout the Zelda series, but he's not a straight-up buttmunch.
Yeah, I personally think that it would have been MUCH better if Tetra went exploring with him! Too bad that's not the case q~q

"Vase of ashes" XD
All that is left are Link's remains at this point lmao

Lol Tetra doesn't seem to be one to show much sympathy!!

Hmmm...here are a few more Divine headcanons for ya:
  • Zelda can speak telepathically. She rarely opens her mouth XD
  • She's quite tall in this form. Like, Rosalina or Samus tall.
  • Her wings can be used to fly, although they're made from pure light. If you try to touch them, your hand will just phase right through, although according to Zelda, it tickles.
  • Although she's divine, she still has the personality of regular old Zelda: Wise, kind, mature, and highly love-starved.
If you have any, lemme know!

As for Hylia's sword, yes, it can probably perform Skyward Strikes. And thank you ^^

Lmao normally Zelda would think twice before mocking Sephiroth, but as soon as she's a goddess, she throws caution to the wind. Rather childish lol

Omfg, Tetra's the only one without an Impa! XD
I wonder how the Impas would react to Tetra lmao, ze undignified pirate menace

"Vase of ashes" XD
All that is left are Link's remains at this point lmao

Lol Tetra doesn't seem to be one to show much sympathy!!

Hmmm...here are a few more Divine headcanons for ya:
  • Zelda can speak telepathically. She rarely opens her mouth XD
  • She's quite tall in this form. Like, Rosalina or Samus tall.
  • Her wings can be used to fly, although they're made from pure light. If you try to touch them, your hand will just phase right through, although according to Zelda, it tickles.
  • Although she's divine, she still has the personality of regular old Zelda: Wise, kind, mature, and highly love-starved.
If you have any, lemme know!

As for Hylia's sword, yes, it can probably perform Skyward Strikes. And thank you ^^

Lmao normally Zelda would think twice before mocking Sephiroth, but as soon as she's a goddess, she throws caution to the wind. Rather childish lol
That is before she knows of safer Sephiroth lol if he ever goes into that form is highly unlikely. lol..

KH is confusing. In other news, water is wet! XD

Roxas became religious that day! And I love the idea that Roxas is still "baby" even as an adult! OH NO now I imagined Aster innocently explaining to other adults that she was born because of Mama, Daddy, and a crazy hand, but the way she explains it makes it sound way worse than what the real context was, and Roxas is CRIMSON afterward! XD

Harkinian is round like a Goron! There's TOTALLY a resemblance! Seriously, Sheep's design is absolutely PRECIOUS and I love him!

Hot springs are magical things! It'd be fun if it was a bit of a joke in the castle: "Oh, the Queen and King are planning to go to the hot springs for a vacation this year? Better prepare the nursery!" Nothing happens if they vacation anywhere else! XD
The baby will never escape him. He may grow up but he’s still baby through and through. But omg poor boy hears Aster explaining how she was born and the longer it goes on and the more poorly explained is becomes, the redder he gets. He immediately needs to step away and take a few minutes to himself. He starts to question if he should even show his face around the castle after something like that

I agree! His design is extremely adorable!

Bebehs.png

I think we have Jokeling's entire life cycle now!

I really liked SheepKing's Older Zelda design from way back in the thread, and now I have an excuse to draw it.

Thinking on it now, I should've added some orange on Kid-Jokeling's face and belly. Not only would it reflect his getting an orange body later, but it'd make his facial features stand out.

JokelingKid.png

Good, "squishable" was the intent! 8D Do you think he'd be able to stick onto things? Like, imagine him stuck to Joker's head lol
Maybe? Probably? I dunno if Joker would want them stuck on his head. They'd probably be slimy or something and that'd get in his hair lol

Thinking on it now, I should've added some orange on Kid-Jokeling's face and belly. Not only would it reflect his getting an orange body later, but it'd make his facial features stand out.

They look good either way! Dgsjfhd and heck, when it comes to how to make an accurate baby squid even Nintendo is inconsistent with it. Like, inklings are supposed to be more squid looking than kid until around age fourteen or so. In that case then…..what are these?

1694919035283.png
1694918931455.png

And referring back to the life cycle image, the average inkling is very much still squid-like at age 8
1694919353320.png

granted Callie, Marie, and Pearl could all just coincidentally happen to be early bloomers but it’s still proof there’s no set single way for a youngling to look. Djdkvjdjvjf was all of this an excuse for me to talk about Inkling inconsistency? Yes, yes it was. Anyways-

Good, "squishable" was the intent! 8D Do you think they’d be able to stick onto things? Like, imagine them stuck to Joker's head lol
Maybe? Probably? I dunno if Joker would want them stuck on his head. They'd probably be slimy or something and that'd get in his hair lol
Fhdjfugjf prying a tentacle sunction cup off of your head sounds like it could be very painful 😱 dhjdfhuefh and washing out ink from your hair also sounds not very fun, but I guess that’s the joys of parenting lmao 😅

Just have to tickle him to get him to let go!

PurplePentapus.gif

The addition of orange to Jokeling isn't so much about accuracy but more about being able to see the little one's face as the dark brown makes it hard to see, at least on my monitor.

Just want to say that I was also listening to the Bambi soundtrack while working on the Zelda and Harkinian art. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back