• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I had a silly thought of Palutena predicting the new member of the Royal Family will be a girl, and everyone is excited, the castle nursery is decorated in anticipation for a new princess, there's plenty of adorable princess dresses, and then Harkinian is born. XD

Pit: Lady Palutena... can your All-Seeing Eye really predict what a baby will be before they're born?

Palutena: Hmm... Nope, it apparently can't! ^^

Pit: GAH!

Meanwhile, Dark Pit has this big smug-ass smirk! He KNEW it was going to be a boy!

I wonder what Aster's reaction would've been when told she was going to be a big sister, and ended up getting a brother? :3c

If you want some angst, I was thinking on the scenario of Mythra and the twins disappearing for 1000 years. Considering what asshats the gods in KI are, I can imagine a lot of them like to rub Pit's tragedy in his face. Palutena is probably the only one keeping him focused on his missions. Eventually he is able to keep control when he's taunted, though he'd still be grinding his teeth.

"I heard your precious little ones disappeared, Pitty-Poo! What happened, I wonder? Well, whatever it was, I bet they screamed like piglets at the slaughter!"

"Well, I wouldn't feel too bad. Deformed runts are usually culled, after all!"

Last edited:
I had a silly thought of Palutena predicting the new member of the Royal Family will be a girl, and everyone is excited, the castle nursery is decorated in anticipation for a new princess, there's plenty of adorable princess dresses, and then Harkinian is born. XD

Pit: Lady Palutena... can your All-Seeing Eye really predict what a baby will be before they're born?

Palutena: Hmm... Nope, it apparently can't! ^^

Pit: GAH!

Meanwhile, Dark Pit has this big smug-ass smirk! He KNEW it was going to be a boy!

I wonder what Aster's reaction would've been when told she was going to be a big sister, and ended up getting a brother? :3c

If you want some angst, I was thinking on the scenario of Mythra and the twins disappearing for 1000 years. Considering what asshats the gods in KI are, I can imagine a lot of them like to rub Pit's tragedy in his face. Palutena is probably the only one keeping him focused on his missions. Eventually he is able to keep control when he's taunted, though he'd still be grinding his teeth.

"I heard your precious little ones disappeared, Pitty-Poo! What happened, I wonder? Well, whatever it was, I bet they screamed like piglets at the slaughter!"

"Well, I wouldn't feel too bad. Usually deformed runts are usually culled, after all!"
I'll have to take a rain check on Aster's reaction. I need to work my 1 lil braincell to think on how she might react lol

Pit's children are facing a horrible fate- the fate of becoming British /j
Jokes aside that is so sad. At least they wouldn't be on opposite sides of XC3's conflict since they'd both be part of Alrest's world and both become Agnian soldiers. Imagine if they had to kill each other if it was completely random

Also somehow this is relevant. Melina is probably just like them. Make it a trio

I'll have to take a rain check on Aster's reaction. I need to work my 1 lil braincell to think on how she might react lol

Pit's children are facing a horrible fate- the fate of becoming British /j
Jokes aside that is so sad. At least they wouldn't be on opposite sides of XC3's conflict since they'd both be part of Alrest's world and both become Agnian soldiers. Imagine if they had to kill each other if it was completely random

Also somehow this is relevant. Melina is probably just like them. Make it a trio

I'm suddenly reminded of the movie Gladiator, and it's both dark and funny. "My name is Pit, commander of the Armies of Skyworld, general of the Centurion Legions, loyal servant to the Goddess of Light, Lady Palutena. Father to a murdered son and daughter, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Even so, good thing they wouldn't remember it all in the end. They may have the potential to become very powerful, being what they are, but as they're only babies/toddlers they likely do not get the training and guidance needed to reach their full potential. They don't stand a chance, poor things.

And possibly! Pit and Dark Pit in the Japanese version of Uprising are not shy at all about swearing. I designed Melina to sort of look like a mini-Mythra; she'd be the most sassy, foul-mouthed angel in Angel Land lol

XD Melina gives Mythra attitude, and I'm picturing Mythra having a reaction that is a mix of, "I'm going to smack the taste out of this little brat's mouth!" and, "I'm so proud of her! She's just like me!"

Last edited:
I feel like Seraphina would be like her dad feeling unsatisfied and wanting a fight to sate her blood lust. Maybe she awakens her safer form

Forevermore Forevermore ack! Late reply sorry! On the topic of divine forms. Imagine getting hit by Safer Sephiroth’s heartless angel. But I like the idea of Zelda and Seph having a go on who has a better divine form. XD

Sorry I was gone all day yesterday, my friends forced coerced me to celebrate my birthday yesterday although 1) My birthday is today 2) I hate celebrating my birthday
But I got a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening from my cousin as well as my uncle's old drawing tablet, so that's neat :3

I'm suddenly reminded of the movie Gladiator, and it's both dark and funny. "My name is Pit, commander of the Armies of Skyworld, general of the Centurion Legions, loyal servant to the Goddess of Light, Lady Palutena. Father to a murdered son and daughter, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Even so, good thing they wouldn't remember it all in the end. They may have the potential to become very powerful, being what they are, but as they're only babies/toddlers they likely do not get the training and guidance needed to reach their full potential. They don't stand a chance, poor things.

And possibly! Pit and Dark Pit in the Japanese version of Uprising are not shy at all about swearing. I designed Melina to sort of look like a mini-Mythra; she'd be the most sassy, foul-mouthed angel in Angel Land lol

XD Melina gives Mythra attitude, and I'm picturing Mythra having a reaction that is a mix of, "I'm going to smack the taste out of this little brat's mouth!" and, "I'm so proud of her! She's just like me!"
Well even if the are toddlers/not trained that’s the crazy part of XC3
While it is never specified exactly what kind of conditions, if any, are in place for who gets trapped in the cycle, everyone is made a soldier. They are “born” to be around the age of 10 then are given 10 terms to live (the aging seems to greatly vary for people since some seen more adult than others but again that really isn’t touched on), if they even make it that long. Everyone goes through this same process unless they are from The City which is all people who have freed themselves and live like normal people with normal lifespans. I had mentioned the iris thing with their eyes before, that’s a part of a means to control them. It’s linked to their colonies flame clocks and unless the clocks are destroyed they remain trapped in the cycle forced to fight and die. So theoretically even the babies could be forced into this cycle and actually become real powerhouses in their own right. Maybe it’s possible they lived through their 10 terms and were freed from being reincarnated early. That’s a theory fans have had with Mythra’s kid to explain why we never see them

Okay I’m done being a Xenoblade nerd this morning lol

Xenoblade does not shy away from swearing at all lol. Mythra is definitely no exception. She got a sharp tongue on her. I imagine XC3’s “Feathers are a bitch to dry” line somehow become relevant in this little family

I feel like Seraphina would be like her dad feeling unsatisfied and wanting a fight to sate her blood lust. Maybe she awakens her safer form
It would be kind of interesting if this dissatisfaction eventually led Seraphina to a point where she starts to harbor the ill feelings Pyra/Mythra had of themselves. All this time she has been a being of destruction but then one day bam it hits her. While she may not feel bad like her mom did, but she has a realization that she will never be satisfied and wants to escape somehow

Sorry I was gone all day yesterday, my friends forced coerced me to celebrate my birthday yesterday although 1) My birthday is today 2) I hate celebrating my birthday
But I got a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening from my cousin as well as my uncle's old drawing tablet, so that's neat :3
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂 Hope you have a good one ^^

Forevermore Forevermore ack! Late reply sorry! On the topic of divine forms. Imagine getting hit by Safer Sephiroth’s heartless angel. But I like the idea of Zelda and Seph having a go on who has a better divine form. XD
Lmao that would be pretty funny, I'd like to see that back and forth between them XD
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
Ooh, you got awakening? Cool! AND YOU GOT A DRAWING TABLET M8?!?!

Thank you lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
Ooh, you got awakening? Cool! AND YOU GOT A DRAWING TABLET M8?!?!
qwq Thanks
Yeah, I'm super pumped to play it, mostly to continue fueling my obsession with Marth that has overtaken me recently. Ever since Engage came out I've had an unhealthy infatuation with him lol, so much so that I considered adding him to the RP.
And yep! My uncle used to draw a lot but he doesn't anymore so he passed it down to me. It's pretty cool, but I gotta learn how to use it properly-

Thank you lol

qwq Thanks
Yeah, I'm super pumped to play it, mostly to continue fueling my obsession with Marth that has overtaken me recently. Ever since Engage came out I've had an unhealthy infatuation with him lol, so much so that I considered adding him to the RP.
And yep! My uncle used to draw a lot but he doesn't anymore so he passed it down to me. It's pretty cool, but I gotta learn how to use it properly-
You simp for Marth? I'm actually not surprised. Believe it or not I had and might still have that phase too XD Adding him to the RP would be cool though, since we got Chrom and Lucina here. Also because he'd be a pretty funny character to interact with...
1695044424881.png
...cause he has rizz!

That's great! I'm so excited to see what drawings you can cook up now!
Lmao you're so lucky, all I got yesterday was a fever :,]

You simp for Marth? I'm actually not surprised. Believe it or not I had and might still have that phase too XD Adding him to the RP would be cool though, since we got Chrom and Lucina here. Also because he'd be a pretty funny character to interact with...
View attachment 1114777
...cause he has rizz!

That's great! I'm so excited to see what drawings you can cook up now!
Lmao you're so lucky, all I got yesterday was a fever :,]
Guilty as charged, ever since Smash Bros Melee he's been my ride or die TwT
That's perfectly true! I'll have to think on it a little more, but I might just add Marth. I might replace Little Mac with him since I feel like I have absolutely no idea what to do with Mac anyway...
Lmao Marth has game in Smash Bros. but in Fire Emblem all that rizz juice just e v a p o r a t e s

Thanks! I might be terrible, just giving you a warning ;w;
You had a fever? You doing okay??

Last edited:
By “10 terms” do you mean 10 years? Or do they go through the reincarnation cycle 10 times?

And I personally prefer Ike. 🤤

By “10 terms” do you mean 10 years? Or do they go through the reincarnation cycle 10 times?

Terms are years. The wiki probably explains it better than my lil dumbass

And if we're talking FE protag preference, well my fav isn't in Smash, but I love my dumbass, farm boy Alm

Valid, especially buff Ike from Radiant Dawn. If I had to choose a second favorite it would probably be him.
Terms are years. The wiki probably explains it better than my lil dumbass

And if we're talking FE protag preference, well my fav isn't in Smash, but I love my dumbass, farm boy Alm
Alm's cute! Forgive me for completely forgetting his existence

Alm's cute! Forgive me for completely forgetting his existence
It's okay IS forgets him too in favor of Celica lol. But yeah Alm is my FE protag frfr. Love him so much, though I will say FE3H made it hard claiming him my fav lord with Claude's existence. I fucking love Claude so much actually I have silly meme art from like 3 years ago regarding this. Memory unlocked LMAO

If I had to pick a fav from Smash, Lucina is easily my favorite among the FE characters, but if it HAD to be a protag/lord, then Roy. I have a super soft spot for Roy even though he gets so much hate for being such a garbage unit in his own game and people saying he's "bland." I will defend my baby boy

Last edited:
Lmao Marth has game in Smash Bros. but in Fire Emblem all that rizz juice just e v a p o r a t e s
Marth got SO much accidental rizz in Smash Bros. Lol

I actually headcanon that even Captain Falcon had flirted with Marth under false pretenses. First time being that he thought Marth was female and the second time mistaking him for Lucina. And Marth would tease Cap with insinuations about his tastes. 😅

Guilty as charged, ever since Smash Bros Melee he's been my ride or die TwT
That's perfectly true! I'll have to think on it a little more, but I might just add Marth. I might replace Little Mac with him since I feel like I have absolutely no idea what to do with Mac anyway...

Thanks! I might be terrible, just giving you a warning ;w;
You had a fever? You doing okay??
You liked Melee Marth and his ability to destroy all in his vicinity, TYPICAL XD I like how Melee was the game that introduced you to FE. For me it was Brawl lol
PLEASE DO, I would love to see Marth! I bet he and Sheik would get along splendidly. Melee buddies!

Lol Marth just has to strike a pose and pull out a 'meaningful' phrase from his ass and he's got the Smash girls swooning!

It's okay! I'll love anything you draw anyway!
And yea, I'm doing better, still kinda wonky but much better than yesterday.

If I had to pick a favorite FE protag, without a doubt it will always be my girl Lyn. But my favorite MALE protag would have to be either Marth or M!Corrin. Idk why, that's just the way I am :]

Well even if the are toddlers/not trained that’s the crazy part of XC3
While it is never specified exactly what kind of conditions, if any, are in place for who gets trapped in the cycle, everyone is made a soldier. They are “born” to be around the age of 10 then are given 10 terms to live (the aging seems to greatly vary for people since some seen more adult than others but again that really isn’t touched on), if they even make it that long. Everyone goes through this same process unless they are from The City which is all people who have freed themselves and live like normal people with normal lifespans. I had mentioned the iris thing with their eyes before, that’s a part of a means to control them. It’s linked to their colonies flame clocks and unless the clocks are destroyed they remain trapped in the cycle forced to fight and die. So theoretically even the babies could be forced into this cycle and actually become real powerhouses in their own right. Maybe it’s possible they lived through their 10 terms and were freed from being reincarnated early. That’s a theory fans have had with Mythra’s kid to explain why we never see them

Okay I’m done being a Xenoblade nerd this morning lol

Xenoblade does not shy away from swearing at all lol. Mythra is definitely no exception. She got a sharp tongue on her. I imagine XC3’s “Feathers are a bitch to dry” line somehow become relevant in this little family

It would be kind of interesting if this dissatisfaction eventually led Seraphina to a point where she starts to harbor the ill feelings Pyra/Mythra had of themselves. All this time she has been a being of destruction but then one day bam it hits her. While she may not feel bad like her mom did, but she has a realization that she will never be satisfied and wants to escape somehow

Eh, kind of see Seraphina going on her own unless she wants to become a traveling companion to her dad. Heh forge her own way without papa seph.

Eh, kind of see Seraphina going on her own unless she wants to become a traveling companion to her dad. Heh forge her own way without papa seph.
I think there was misunderstanding in what I was saying. She could easily be on her own or with Sephiroth but experience the kind of turmoil I was referring to. She has this unsatisfied desire that she realizes she can never fulfill and ends up have a lot of self loathing much like Pyra

I think there was misunderstanding in what I was saying. She could easily be on her own or with Sephiroth but experience the kind of turmoil I was referring to. She has this unsatisfied desire that she realizes she can never fulfill and ends up have a lot of self loathing much like Pyra
Unfortunately I don’t know how Seph would help or if he can given his own madness..

I read the wiki for XC3 but I’m still a little lost. I get the basic gist of it, though: kids are born and reborn as soldiers.

The differences between the English and Japanese versions of PG for Ike is pretty funny.

JAP Pit: Whoa, Lady Palutena! Ike looks way different now! He looks good! He’s still a baby compared to us, though.

US Pit: LOL OMG Ike you got fuckin’ old, man!!

The thought of JAP Pit seeing the other SSBs as babies is pretty cute though!

Unfortunately I don’t know how Seph would help or if he can given his own madness..
Perhaps he knew what it was like when he was with SOLDIER to feel some dissatisfaction in his life with seemingly no life outside of combat, only made bearable by his friends and comrades. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Perhaps he knew what it was like when he was with SOLDIER to feel some dissatisfaction in his life with seemingly no life outside of combat, only made bearable by his friends and comrades. Who knows 🤷‍♂️
Yeah he can speak of his own experiences I guess but beyond that can’t see him being much help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back