• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Lol Pit has also expressed envy towards Link and T’ink for seemingly outperforming him in both handsomeness and cuteness! I actually plan on having Pit be very jealous of Sora in the RP, rather than be best friends immediately as the fanbase likes to think. Pit is repeatedly shown to be defensive of his flaws, and easily jealous of others, and Sora is, and has, pretty much EVERYTHING Pit wants!

I’m imagining Kaida and Percy being delighted upon seeing Lil’ Hawk, then looking up at Dark Pit, who is staring at them with a very stern look on his face. The difference between father and son are night and day! Then Pittoo puts Hawk down and quietly tells him to go play before joining Zelda with the adults.

XD Playing with the Valla kids ends with Hawk being filthy and scraped up. Naturally, Zelda is upset at Hawk’s ruined clothes, and having bruises and scrapes. Pittoo is surprisingly chill however. A few bumps and scrapes, and playing in dirt is good! Builds toughness!

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with the convo but my Xenoblade brainrot hit me hard and this happened

Completely referencing the Xenoblade 3 chain attack start up

I love how Yoshi always stands out like a sore thumb whenever you make art of your PCs!

I had a cute thought of Lil’ Hawk seeing Kaida in her dress, and being enamored with her as much as a 2-3 year old could be. He overhears Link calling her Wildflower and follows her around while repeating, “Flower!” And now I have Bambi back on my mind! X3

I love how Yoshi always stands out like a sore thumb whenever you make art of your PCs!
He always does even when I try to make him fit in. He's just surrounded by (mostly) anime swordfighters LMAO

Marth: "You wanna fly, chicken wings? Okay, COME HERE-"
Lmao, even the gods admit that Marth is handsome!!

Poor Azura, not only does she have to assist Corrin with taking care of Valla, she also has to help take care of Corrin's children! When Kaida gets into her knight phase, it's going to be a doozy on her trying to figure out where she disappears to every day!

Lmfaoooo, Kaida would be glaring at her mother all day for what she's done to her! Kaida would probably try to appeal to Link, only to find out that he's been forced to wear different attire as well! He'd just be like, "Listen, Wildflower, I know this is very uncomfortable, but don't make a scene. This is very important for your mother, and you and I both know what she's like when we make her mad. Just suck it up, buttercup, it's only for today."
PURLEASE, Marth is divinely gorgeous!!

Omg, I can imagine Azura having a full-on panic attack because Kaida snuck off without permission and then re-appeared with the signs of being in a fight. Imagine having to tell the royal you work for that her child got banged up under your care!

Corrin would try to not notice her daughter glaring daggers at her, although that might prove difficult! Lol Link is stuck in the same boat as Kaida, though he has the sense to not tick Corrin off! XD
Also, can I just say that the nickname of 'Wildflower' is really cute <3
Lol Pit has also expressed envy towards Link and T’ink for seemingly outperforming him in both handsomeness and cuteness! I actually plan on having Pit be very jealous of Sora in the RP, rather than be best friends immediately as the fanbase likes to think. Pit is repeatedly shown to be defensive of his flaws, and easily jealous of others, and Sora is, and has, pretty much EVERYTHING Pit wants!

I’m imagining Kaida and Percy being delighted upon seeing Lil’ Hawk, then looking up at Dark Pit, who is staring at them with a very stern look on his face. The difference between father and son are night and day! Then Pittoo puts Hawk down and quietly tells him to go play before joining Zelda with the adults.

XD Playing with the Valla kids ends with Hawk being filthy and scraped up. Naturally, Zelda is upset at Hawk’s ruined clothes, and having bruises and scrapes. Pittoo is surprisingly chill however. A few bumps and scrapes, and playing in dirt is good! Builds toughness!
Lmao Pit is just grumpy around Link, Marth, Toon Link, and Sora, and all four of them have no clue why XD

Kaida wouldn't be too off-put by Dark Pit, that I know for certain. After all, her own father can look quite menacing himself. Although she would understand that the visual is definitely not skin deep, like with Link. Kaida would probably treat Hawk well, although she most likely wouldn't rough around with him like she would with Percy.

Well the castle of Valla is quite well-kept, but if they exit to the castle grounds, then probably so! Corrin would scold Kaida for letting the kids run amok (as she's probably the oldest out of the bunch).

I had a cute thought of Lil’ Hawk seeing Kaida in her dress, and being enamored with her as much as a 2-3 year old could be. He overhears Link calling her Wildflower and follows her around while repeating, “Flower!” And now I have Bambi back on my mind! X3
Aww! That's so cute! Lol I think Kaida and even the adults would cotton on at some point, seeing Hawk taking more interest in being around Kaida than Percy, who is arguably the better-suited kiddo to play with him.

So my lil thoughts on Hyrule kiddos and Valla kiddos:

Percy probably is very excited the first time and tries to befriend Hawk, but quickly realizes he's not very high energy and seems to follow Kaida around more than play. He definitely can't play with Aster, she 100% bites him so he ends up finding Sora and hovering around him until he notices. All the sudden all the adults are wondering where Sora went and find him with the kids, making sure none of them are feeling left out. He truly is a child at heart still

Aster naturally follows Kaida around. With both of them being more tomboyish, there is a draw there. Maybe it makes her care less about being queen

"They're cherry-picking the best bits!"

Lmao, Link would take a glance at Harkinian and think, "Yeah, there's more Zelda in that kid."

Lol, Kaida would try to excuse herself as early as possible so she could go out and run around in the outdoors! Though she would try to pay a bit more attention to Percy and Hawk, since they're out with her. Either that, or include the two younger boys in her mischief! I'd like to imagine Kaida having them be her watchdogs while she tries to sneak into Corrin's bedroom and retrieve her confiscated bow and sword!

Awwww, that's adorable! Kaida wouldn't notice at first, would probably be doing her own thing, as she's more of an independent child. Although she'd soon realize that Hawk was following her here and there on purpose. While Kaida is more of a tougher kid (much like Link), she'd find the nickname of 'Flower' adorable. She'd probably say something along the lines of, "Hey there, little guy. Wanna go for a ride? I got my dragon thingy awakened a few weeks ago, Mom taught me how to fly! Wanna see?"
Forevermore Forevermore
View attachment 1114968
I finally drew something on my drawing tablet! Sorry its really simple, I'm still trying to get used to it! ^^
AWW, KAIDA LOOKS ADORABLEEEEEE <3
I love the design of her pendant, and her dress looks so pretty! 11/10
It's okay if it's simple, it looks really good for your first time!!
PURLEASE, Marth is divinely gorgeous!!

Omg, I can imagine Azura having a full-on panic attack because Kaida snuck off without permission and then re-appeared with the signs of being in a fight. Imagine having to tell the royal you work for that her child got banged up under your care!

Corrin would try to not notice her daughter glaring daggers at her, although that might prove difficult! Lol Link is stuck in the same boat as Kaida, though he has the sense to not tick Corrin off! XD
Also, can I just say that the nickname of 'Wildflower' is really cute <3

Lmao Pit is just grumpy around Link, Marth, Toon Link, and Sora, and all four of them have no clue why XD

Kaida wouldn't be too off-put by Dark Pit, that I know for certain. After all, her own father can look quite menacing himself. Although she would understand that the visual is definitely not skin deep, like with Link. Kaida would probably treat Hawk well, although she most likely wouldn't rough around with him like she would with Percy.

Well the castle of Valla is quite well-kept, but if they exit to the castle grounds, then probably so! Corrin would scold Kaida for letting the kids run amok (as she's probably the oldest out of the bunch).

Aww! That's so cute! Lol I think Kaida and even the adults would cotton on at some point, seeing Hawk taking more interest in being around Kaida than Percy, who is arguably the better-suited kiddo to play with him.
F in the chat for Azura, the overworked nanny/advisor. You really gotta love someone a lot to be willing to do all this for them, props to her! It'll all be worth it someday when it comes to Kaida. A royal princess who can speak her mind, kick butt, and show proper manners, while also knowing politics and having the kingdom of Valla under her reign? Next thing you know, Azura's gonna have to shoo all the hopeful suitors away!

And thank you! 'Wildflower' fit with Link's whole shindig as well as Kaida's Wild Child syndrome so yea :3

I agree with most of your takes on Kaida. She'd definitely be more gentle with the younger kids.

Last edited:
So my lil thoughts on Hyrule kiddos and Valla kiddos:

Percy probably is very excited the first time and tries to befriend Hawk, but quickly realizes he's not very high energy and seems to follow Kaida around more than play. He definitely can't play with Aster, she 100% bites him so he ends up finding Sora and hovering around him until he notices. All the sudden all the adults are wondering where Sora went and find him with the kids, making sure none of them are feeling left out. He truly is a child at heart still

Aster naturally follows Kaida around. With both of them being more tomboyish, there is a draw there. Maybe it makes her care less about being queen
All the Hyrule kids are orbiting around Kaida lmao, seems like she's the middle ground for the other kids' tastes! XD

Also good on Sora, Link probably would have wanted to join him but was forced by Corrin to stay, since she'd want at least one of them sitting with her at the table with the Hyrule parents.

Last edited:
AWW, KAIDA LOOKS ADORABLEEEEEE <3
I love the design of her pendant, and her dress looks so pretty! 11/10
It's okay if it's simple, it looks really good for your first time!!
F in the chat for Azura, the overworked nanny/advisor. You really gotta love someone a lot to be willing to do all this for them, props to her! It'll all be worth it someday when it comes to Kaida. A royal princess who can speak her mind, kick butt, and show proper manners, while also knowing politics and having the kingdom of Valla under her reign? Next thing you know, Azura's gonna have to shoo all the hopeful suitors away!

And thank you! 'Wildflower' fit with Link's whole shindig as well as Kaida's Wild Child syndrome so yea :3

I agree with most of your takes on Kaida. She'd definitely be more gentle with the younger kids.
Thank you! I had fun designing her lmao. I'm not very good with digital art yet, so you have no idea how happy that makes me ^^

Azura is such a good auntie. I'm sure she'd know that the struggle with Kaida will be worth it in the end, even though trying to wrangle her in is a bit of a nightmare XD
Lmao Azura doesn't have to worry about frightening the local princes, Link and the males of Hoshido and Nohr already got it covered!

Oh, good. I was just going with the agreed stone-cold outside, teddy-bear inside mannerism of Kaida's.
All the Hyrule kids are orbiting around Kaida lmao, seems like she's the middle ground for the other kids' tastes! XD

Also good on Sora, Link probably would have wanted to join him but was forced by Corrin to stay, since she'd want at least one of them sitting with her at the table with the Hyrule parents.
Lol I imagine Corrin looking up from the grown-ups group and observing as Kaida gets up and walks to the other side of the room to do or get something for herself just to turn around and realize someone's right behind her XD

Damn, all this talk about Hyules makes me want to forgo my post for Seph and post for Cyan again so I can embrace my inner LoZ fan 😂

Only reason Sora isn't forced to stay is because he'd somehow leave without anyone noticing

He was probably all dressed up in his more royal attire only to be found laying in the dirt with the kids. It's no wonder why he doesn't dress up very often

Aww, as soon as Kaida spots him following her, Harkinian suddenly becomes very shy! His eyes become wide at the offer of flying, though. Oh YES he'd want to fly! The boy has absolutely no fear of heights! Oh, the teasing I'm sure he'd get when he's older. "We're going to Valla, Hark, dear. I'm sure you'll be excited to see your 'flower' again!" "Ugh, Mother!"

I can see Lil' Hawk eventually hanging around Percy, and Percy is doing ALL the talking while Hawk just listens. Harkinian does know plenty of words and is far smarter than he gives off; he's just incredibly quiet. The little fellow doesn't know a whole too much about games and play since he's still very young and he likely doesn't hang around other children besides Aster. As stated before, he doesn't have the energy Percy would have. Maybe he feels overwhelmed at first, but Papa Sora helps ease him into play?

It's not so much I'd expect Kaida and Percy to be off-put by Dark Pit, but being more like, "Whoa, that's his DAD??" I like to think even the adults tend to react the same lol "That adorable little pudge-pudge is HIS?"

Maybe more of Pittoo's personality shows itself in Harkinian as he gets older? Has a bit of a sharp tongue when he's irritated; maybe the same scowl too. I picture Harkinian being more of a gentle, reserved type who is slow to anger, but he's pretty fierce when he actually does get angry. I see Zelda and Dark Pit being the types to make sure their kids are well-mannered and disciplined. I can picture Dark Pit remembering what a little shit he was in his youth and being like, "Yeah, I don't want to have to deal with that. I'm too damn tired for that." XD

Percy probably isn't the most perceptive kid around (he clearly gets it from his father), and doesn't notice at first that Harkinian can't keep up with him when he's running around trying to race and play. It probably takes Sora stepping in for him to stop trying to push "race time" and tell him he should try something else to which Percy starts thinking and then he lights up and begs Sora to show off magic for them because he thinks it's so cool so maybe lil Hawk would too!

Thank you! I had fun designing her lmao. I'm not very good with digital art yet, so you have no idea how happy that makes me ^^

Azura is such a good auntie. I'm sure she'd know that the struggle with Kaida will be worth it in the end, even though trying to wrangle her in is a bit of a nightmare XD
Lmao Azura doesn't have to worry about frightening the local princes, Link and the males of Hoshido and Nohr already got it covered!

Oh, good. I was just going with the agreed stone-cold outside, teddy-bear inside mannerism of Kaida's.

Lol I imagine Corrin looking up from the grown-ups group and observing as Kaida gets up and walks to the other side of the room to do or get something for herself just to turn around and realize someone's right behind her XD
She looks so cute in her dress! Although her expression clearly says "Kill me now" XD

Lmao, you try teaching someone what fork and spoon are used for what meal course when the person would rather be arching and riding around on horseback!
Lol I imagine Kaida coming back to Valla after retiring from her post as BoTW Zelda's knight, ready to take on the role of princess. She's expecting to be presented to a bunch of princes of other kingdoms, but there's nobody there to try and court her...Kaida asks Azura and Corrin what's going on, and they just point out the window, where the males of her family are running the poor princes out of Valla! XD

Yeah! Kaida's surprisingly good with younger kids, albeit not being the most responsible person ever.

XD Link and Corrin would ask Kaida about it later. "So, did you make any new buddies?"
And Kaida looks them dead in the eye and says, "They're not really my friends yet, they're my tag-alongs for now."
Aww, as soon as Kaida spots him following her, Harkinian suddenly becomes very shy! His eyes become wide at the offer of flying, though. Oh YES he'd want to fly! The boy has absolutely no fear of heights! Oh, the teasing I'm sure he'd get when he's older. "We're going to Valla, Hark, dear. I'm sure you'll be excited to see your 'flower' again!" "Ugh, Mother!"

I can see Lil' Hawk eventually hanging around Percy, and Percy is doing ALL the talking while Hawk just listens. Harkinian does know plenty of words and is far smarter than he gives off; he's just incredibly quiet. The little fellow doesn't know a whole too much about games and play since he's still very young and he likely doesn't hang around other children besides Aster. As stated before, he doesn't have the energy Percy would have. Maybe he feels overwhelmed at first, but Papa Sora helps ease him into play?

It's not so much I'd expect Kaida and Percy to be off-put by Dark Pit, but being more like, "Whoa, that's his DAD??" I like to think even the adults tend to react the same lol "That adorable little pudge-pudge is HIS?"

Maybe more of Pittoo's personality shows itself in Harkinian as he gets older? Has a bit of a sharp tongue when he's irritated; maybe the same scowl too. I picture Harkinian being more of a gentle, reserved type who is slow to anger, but he's pretty fierce when he actually does get angry. I see Zelda and Dark Pit being the types to make sure their kids are well-mannered and disciplined. I can picture Dark Pit remembering what a little shit he was in his youth and being like, "Yeah, I don't want to have to deal with that. I'm too damn tired for that." XD
That's so precious! Kaida probably wouldn't understand why Hark gets all meek when her attention is on him, as he's perfectly normal around Percy.
She'd take him out for a quick fly around Valla, pointing out all her favorite spots. Kaida would have to make it quick though, before Corrin realizes the pair of them had left the castle grounds!
Lmao, I feel like Link would keep a closer eye on Hark when they grow into their teenage years. Meanwhile Corrin would think of the whole ordeal as rather sweet. And finally Kaida would be pretty oblivious to the adults and their strange interest in her and Harkinian XD

When she gets older, I imagine Kaida visiting Valla every weekend, as she's taking a break from her knightly training in Link's Hyrule. Maybe Kaida would feel inclined to protect Harkinian and Aster as well. After all, they're Zelda's children, and as a royal knight of Hyrule, it's her duty to defend Hyrule's monarchs!

That's true lol, Hark and Pittoo got really big differences! Although most would probably see a lot more Zelda in him, first glance.
Lmao I feel like Zelda would keep a big book of baby photos, and when the Valla family goes to visit Hyrule in turn, Zelda shows Corrin and Link all the pictures she kept of her children!
Zelda: "See? These used to be my little angels! Look at how big they've gotten!"
Corrin: "Aww, how sweet! Ah, how quickly do our children grow!"

I see Harkinian as being pretty timid as a very young child. Someone says hello to him and he hides his face into his parents’ body. I’m of the impression that Percy wouldn’t let Hawk be shy though! Just immediately starts talking to him and pressing his favorite toys into his hands!

I have no doubt Dark Pit would be training any kiddos he has as soon as he deems them old enough, which is probably around 5 years old. Harkinian will be learning how to ise all kinds of weaponry, but I think his talent would be in archery. He is also very competent in magic, though I think Zelda would wait until he’s around his early teens to start his education there.

As such, Hawk would definitely be mesmerized by Sora’s magic! I like to think Zelda uses some harmless spells to entertain Hawk as well.

She looks so cute in her dress! Although her expression clearly says "Kill me now" XD

Lmao, you try teaching someone what fork and spoon are used for what meal course when the person would rather be arching and riding around on horseback!
Lol I imagine Kaida coming back to Valla after retiring from her post as BoTW Zelda's knight, ready to take on the role of princess. She's expecting to be presented to a bunch of princes of other kingdoms, but there's nobody there to try and court her...Kaida asks Azura and Corrin what's going on, and they just point out the window, where the males of her family are running the poor princes out of Valla! XD

Yeah! Kaida's surprisingly good with younger kids, albeit not being the most responsible person ever.

XD Link and Corrin would ask Kaida about it later. "So, did you make any new buddies?"
And Kaida looks them dead in the eye and says, "They're not really my friends yet, they're my tag-alongs for now."
Lmao, coincidentally, I'm drawing Kaida right now. I won't tell you more details but I know you'll like it.

Azura's got her work cut out for her! And that's not even considering Percy, who she's going to have to teach etiquette to as well!
Lol, it's Corrin all over again! I feel like Azura and Corrin would have to go and tell the men to back off, or else Kaida's never going to find a spouse! XD

"We just don't got that bond yet, Mom and Dad. Besides, I don't need friends, they disappoint me."

I’ve been debating on Cyan finding love he thinks he’s too old and a betrayal to his late wife and son.

He lost them both in a horribly tragic way by drinking poisoned water. It was emperor gestahl’s idea to commit genocide against the Doma people but really Kefka thought of poisoning the castle’s water supply. You do meet Gestahl at a banquet who promises to make things right but it was really a lie.

"We just don't got that bond yet, Mom and Dad. Besides, I don't need friends, they disappoint me."
Kaida being like this while Percy is definitely the opposite, probably saying something like "Papa told me friends are power so I want lots of friends! More than even papa has!"

Last edited:
Harkinian surprises Zelda by showing her that he already knows some very basic spells. He’s been reading books in the castle library and practicing on his own in private.

I can see Kaida and Harkinian sparring and practicing their archery together whenever they see each other. Hawk is a perfect gentleman to her, but Link can’t help being a papa and keeping an eye on him lol

I’ve said before that I think Hawk would have some issues with confidence and self-esteem. He overhears others comparing him to his father, and some expressing doubt in his ability to rule once he becomes king. Because he’s so reserved, people worry that he will be a weak king. What if his father is disappointed in him too? Maybe he eventually trusts Kadia and Percy to share his doubts with them. Maybe Aster too depending on their relationship at that point.

Nobody, not even myself, asked for this but I was bored and was doodling and teenage Aster happened so I offer her
asterteen.png

Look I said Roxas doesn't let her have her own keyblade, doesn't mean he doesn't give his own to her to use. He can always call it back to himself if he doesn't like what he sees which is clearly preferable

Nobody, not even myself, asked for this but I was bored and was doodling and teenage Aster happened so I offer her
asterteen.png

Look I said Roxas doesn't let her have her own keyblade, doesn't mean he doesn't give his own to her to use. He can always call it back to himself if he doesn't like what he sees which is clearly preferable
That's dope! Reminds me of a headcanon I had that Star Seeker actually used to belong to Yin Sid but since he retired, he lent it to Mickey to complete his own Mastery Exam

That's dope! Reminds me of a headcanon I had that Star Seeker actually used to belong to Yin Sid but since he retired, he lent it to Mickey to complete his own Mastery Exam
Honestly I can totally see that! Star Seeker's design does fit well with Yen Sid's design and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back