• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Fhdjfugjf prying a tentacle sunction cup off of your head sounds like it could be very painful šŸ˜± dhjdfhuefh and washing out ink from your hair also sounds not very fun, but I guess thatā€™s the joys of parenting lmao šŸ˜…
I donā€™t think Joker wants to experience hair loss from prying suction cups off his head lol. No baby on the head unless heā€™s wearing a hat or they stick to his mask

I donā€™t think Joker wants to experience hair loss from prying suction cups off his head lol. No baby on the head unless heā€™s wearing a hat or they stick to his mask
I just imagined Infant Jokeling using his bitty tentacles to climb onto the bed then onto Joker's face! XD Just wants to be with Papa!

Sora just standing there, face completely flushed as she's holding it out to him and he just squeaks out "N-no it's edible..! Legend says if two people share one, their destinies are forever intertwined..!"
AWW! Corrin would be confused as to why Soraā€™s gone all red until he gives her the explanation. Sheā€™d turn all blushy herself and stammer, ā€œO-oh, I see..! Well, erā€¦I-I still want you to umā€¦here.ā€ before pushing the fruit into Soraā€™s arms.
Omfg, Tetra's the only one without an Impa! XD
I wonder how the Impas would react to Tetra lmao, ze undignified pirate menace

"Vase of ashes" XD
All that is left are Link's remains at this point lmao

Lol Tetra doesn't seem to be one to show much sympathy!!

Hmmm...here are a few more Divine headcanons for ya:
  • Zelda can speak telepathically. She rarely opens her mouth XD
  • She's quite tall in this form. Like, Rosalina or Samus tall.
  • Her wings can be used to fly, although they're made from pure light. If you try to touch them, your hand will just phase right through, although according to Zelda, it tickles.
  • Although she's divine, she still has the personality of regular old Zelda: Wise, kind, mature, and highly love-starved.
If you have any, lemme know!

As for Hylia's sword, yes, it can probably perform Skyward Strikes. And thank you ^^

Lmao normally Zelda would think twice before mocking Sephiroth, but as soon as she's a goddess, she throws caution to the wind. Rather childish lol
Lol, ā€œI DONT NEED NO NANNY!ā€

Lmao I can imagine Zelda just scooping up our local short kings/queens bridal style and flying them around XD

And Zeldaā€™s wings are ticklish? Dude thatā€™s so fricking adorable <3

Awwwww! I just imagined Zelda getting complemented and turning all flustered. Sheā€™d try to hide her face with her wings, but as her wings are made of light, theyā€™re see-through!
View attachment 1114497

I think we have Jokeling's entire life cycle now!

I really liked SheepKing's Older Zelda design from way back in the thread, and now I have an excuse to draw it.
Precious!!!!!! Agh yā€™all make me so jealous with your digital art abilities qwq

That is before she knows of safer Sephiroth lol if he ever goes into that form is highly unlikely. lol..
Thatā€™s trueā€¦both Zelda and Sephiroth got ā€œultimateā€ forms in a sense XD
AWW! Corrin would be confused as to why Soraā€™s gone all red until he gives her the explanation. Sheā€™d turn all blushy herself and stammer, ā€œO-oh, I see..! Well, erā€¦I-I still want you to umā€¦here.ā€ before pushing the fruit into Soraā€™s arms.

Lol, ā€œI DONT NEED NO NANNY!ā€

Lmao I can imagine Zelda just scooping up our local short kings/queens bridal style and flying them around XD

And Zeldaā€™s wings are ticklish? Dude thatā€™s so fricking adorable <3

Awwwww! I just imagined Zelda getting complemented and turning all flustered. Sheā€™d try to hide her face with her wings, but as her wings are made of light, theyā€™re see-through!

Precious!!!!!! Agh yā€™all make me so jealous with your digital art abilities qwq
ā€œWhat a foul tempered girl!ā€ XD
Omg yes! She totally would, I should draw that!

Lol she wouldnā€™t let many people get close enough to touch them, but I imagine the only time she wouldnā€™t speak telepathically is when sheā€™s giggling from the tickles ^^

AGH DUDE THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE AND SO IN CHARACTER OF HER TO DO! I really want to draw that too STOP GIVING ME IDEAS!

Aww, come on Hazy, youā€™re very good at art. Iā€™ve seen your traditional stuff before, and itā€™s adorable! Donā€™t be shy, post some of it!

Thatā€™s trueā€¦both Zelda and Sephiroth got ā€œultimateā€ forms in a sense XD

ā€œWhat a foul tempered girl!ā€ XD
Omg yes! She totally would, I should draw that!

Lol she wouldnā€™t let many people get close enough to touch them, but I imagine the only time she wouldnā€™t speak telepathically is when sheā€™s giggling from the tickles ^^

AGH DUDE THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE AND SO IN CHARACTER OF HER TO DO! I really want to draw that too STOP GIVING ME IDEAS!

Aww, come on Hazy, youā€™re very good at art. Iā€™ve seen your traditional stuff before, and itā€™s adorable! Donā€™t be shy, post some of it!
Dude I love your takes on Zelda, theyā€™re so cute and wholesome <3

ILL NEVER STOP GIVING YOU DRAWING PROMPTS, CRY ABOUT IT/hj

Hhhhhh okay, here goes nothing, only because youā€™re the one who even taught me how to draw good in the first place adhdhdhd
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dude I love your takes on Zelda, theyā€™re so cute and wholesome <3

ILL NEVER STOP GIVING YOU DRAWING PROMPTS, CRY ABOUT IT/hj

Hhhhhh okay, here goes nothing, only because youā€™re the one who even taught me how to draw good in the first place adhdhdhd
Thanks lmao, itā€™s ironic since the reason behind Divine Zelda even existing is sad asf

And CHILD YOUR ART STYLE IS SO ADORABLE, I UNIRONICALLY WOULD DESCRIBE IT AS ā€˜kawaiiā€™

And Corrin and Link look sooooo cute together, LOOK AT THE BEANS

Youā€™ve improved so much ever since I last saw your art! Color me impressed ^^

Thanks lmao, itā€™s ironic since the reason behind Divine Zelda even existing is sad asf

And CHILD YOUR ART STYLE IS SO ADORABLE, I UNIRONICALLY WOULD DESCRIBE IT AS ā€˜kawaiiā€™

And Corrin and Link look sooooo cute together, LOOK AT THE BEANS

Youā€™ve improved so much ever since I last saw your art! Color me impressed ^^
Thatā€™s true, Linkā€™s death was the whole reason Zelda used Hyliaā€™s Lullaby in the first place.

And you really think so? Tysm!! šŸ„°
As you can tell, I still take a lot of inspiration off of your art style cuz I just really like it TwT

But Iā€™ve been drawing a lot more recently, and uh yeah, Iā€™m glad you like it. I wanted to draw Link for you, and now I feel like I did properly. :3

Nobody asked for this, but my Persona brain gives it. Take Phantom Thief Mika we're not talking about how much cooler I could make this if I wasn't running on like 3 hours of sleep rn
mikathief.png

Lil Mika do be a pirate now. Figured that went best with the whole kraken themed persona concept

Looking at Infant and Kid Jokeling again, they now make me crave those chocolate oranges, the ones that are in the shape of an orange and you can break pieces off, and they have orange flavoring in the chocolate.

Welp now I have with stuck in my head so Iā€™ll share
Mika probably has some kind of mysterious obsession with Jokerā€™s mask. They stick to it, steal it, snuggle it when theyā€™re baby. Itā€™s like they can tell something is within it and they find comfort in that something. Turns out the first time Joker summons Arsene in front of them they find him so cool even when most other kids would find him rather scary. Somehow they know that is still part of papa and loves him

Getting inked on by Baby Mika is probably the Inkling equivalent of baby spit-up lol

Imagine Joker tossing Baby Mika up and down, and he sticks to the ceiling! XD

Thankfully, all that needs to be done to get Baby Mika to detach himself from anything is to tickle him!

Nobody asked for this, but my Persona brain gives it. Take Phantom Thief Mika we're not talking about how much cooler I could make this if I wasn't running on like 3 hours of sleep rn
mikathief.png
HOLY SHIT THEYRE SO COOL!!!!! Fhdjgugig the pirate motif works perfectly and the eye patch is just mwah šŸ˜©šŸ¤Œ hell Mika could give captain Kidd and skull a run for their money lmao šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø though now the question is what their code nameā€™s gonna be šŸ¤”

Mika probably has some kind of mysterious obsession with Jokerā€™s mask. They stick to it, steal it, snuggle it when theyā€™re baby. Itā€™s like they can tell something is within it and they find comfort in that something. Turns out the first time Joker summons Arsene in front of them they find him so cool even when most other kids would find him rather scary. Somehow they know that is still part of papa and loves him
Adding to this, Joker decides to see if it's specifically because of Arsene and has a mask made to look exactly like his usual one and let's Mika pick between them. Lil Mika always picks the mask with Arsene without fail

Getting inked on by Baby Mika is probably the Inkling equivalent of baby spit-up lol

Imagine Joker tossing Baby Mika up and down, and he sticks to the ceiling! XD

Thankfully, all that needs to be done to get Baby Mika to detach himself from anything is to tickle him!
Poor Joker getting covered in orange ink way more often than he would like. He was not prepared to raise a squid child yet here he is. He can't even read up on how to care for one cuz all the books are in Inkish. He's fully winging it!

Joker should learn not to throw his child high enough to stick to the ceiling LMAO

HOLY SHIT THEYRE SO COOL!!!!! Fhdjgugig the pirate motif works perfectly and the eye patch is just mwah šŸ˜©šŸ¤Œ hell Mika could give captain Kidd and skull a run for their money lmao šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø though now the question is what their code nameā€™s gonna be šŸ¤”
I totally didn't steal the whole boat thing from Captain Kidd's design in the first place lol. Clearly Mika has learned more than vulgar language from Uncle Ryuji though! As for code name, I can't say I've had a single thought in my head about it lol. That is something to think on for sure

I am loving the thought of Joker carrying around a little squishy squid baby and having to explain that, no, he did NOT just get done with a fishing trip or a visit to the seafood market, that's his CHILD! And folks probably thinking he's gone coo-coo for Coco-Puffs!

Lol imagine Dark Pit engaging in baby-talk to a newborn Harkinian. "Who's my widdle warrior? Huh? It's you! Yes it is! Ah-boobooboo!" Then one of the servants appears at the doorway to the nursery to inform him of something and he IMMEDIATELY shifts back to being serious and dignified. "Er-ahem! Hrm! What do you have to report?"

Pit would engage in baby-talk and be completely unashamed of it!

Last edited:
I am loving the thought of Joker carrying around a little squishy squid baby and having to explain that, no, he did NOT just get done with a fishing trip or a visit to the seafood market, that's his CHILD! And folks probably thinking he's gone coo-coo for Coco-Puffs!
Good thing he probably cares little about what people say about him. He didnā€™t suffer an entire year of constantly being called a delinquent/criminal and have so many false rumors spread about him by a big majority of his peers (adults and teens alike) to let people calling him coo-coo bug him. He will care for his lil squishy!

Adding to this, Joker decides to see if it's specifically because of Arsene and has a mask made to look exactly like his usual one and let's Mika pick between them. Lil Mika always picks the mask with Arsene without fail

Poor Joker getting covered in orange ink way more often than he would like. He was not prepared to raise a squid child yet here he is. He can't even read up on how to care for one cuz all the books are in Inkish. He's fully winging it!

Joker should learn not to throw his child high enough to stick to the ceiling LMAO

I totally didn't steal the whole boat thing from Captain Kidd's design in the first place lol. Clearly Mika has learned more than vulgar language from Uncle Ryuji though! As for code name, I can't say I've had a single thought in my head about it lol. That is something to think on for sure
omg wait, Mikaā€™s code name has to be captain! It goes with the whole pirate captain aesthetic, and itā€™d match with Inkling being captain of the NSS as well! Dhdjfufig omg why didnā€™t I think of it sooner šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Lol imagine Dark Pit engaging in baby-talk to a newborn Harkinian. "Who's my widdle warrior? Huh? It's you! Yes it is! Ah-boobooboo!" Then one of the servants appears at the doorway to the nursery to inform him of something and he IMMEDIATELY shifts back to being serious and dignified. "Er-ahem! Hrm! What do you have to report?"
Good thing he probably cares little about what people say about him. He didnā€™t suffer an entire year of constantly being called a delinquent/criminal and have so many false rumors spread about him by a big majority of his peers (adults and teens alike) to let people calling him coo-coo bug him. He will care for his lil squishy!
1694980201973.png

omg wait, Mikaā€™s code name has to be captain! It goes with the whole pirate captain aesthetic, and itā€™d match with Inkling being captain of the NSS as well! Dhdjfufig omg why didnā€™t I think of it sooner šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 1114623
Omg you know I briefly thought Captain but like my dumbass didnā€™t even think of Splatoon in that moment LMAO. I am such a fake Splatoon fan these days

Joker just casually pushing Mika around in a stroller. Some people look at him like heā€™s crazy, some think heā€™s just caring for some weird pet, but one dares to ask ā€œawww what a cutie. Is it a boy or girl?ā€ to which he promptly just states ā€œyes.ā€
Spoiler: he probably doesnā€™t even know either. Itā€™s the biggest mystery

Chdkfjdofj very very off topic but Iā€™m gonna try to finish up Isabelleā€™s post sometime tonight or at most by Monday afternoon. Until then I have one last art to share šŸ‘€ (And this one isnā€™t fan kid related so Iā€™m technically still keeping my promise)

ZELDA: TEARS OF THE KINGDOM SPOILERS
if you havenā€™t unlocked all of the Memories yet please donā€™t look!! Fhskfjd omg I was so friggin mad back when I got spoiled on this. Last chance ā€˜kay?

Alrightā€¦.

So you know how Zeldaā€™s the light dragon right? Well after looking at some of Develiusā€™ Kaiju art, seeing Ploegyā€™s Sheikah design for alttp Zelda (Which was absolutely adorable!!!), and then remembering the talk about Forevermoreā€™s Oot Zelā€™s divine form, those three separate ideas made me look over at alttp zel and think ā€œwhat if giant lizard god too????ā€ Would it actually make since timeline wise? Probably not lmao (Iā€™m pretty sure at this point any notion of ā€œcanonā€ timelines basically doesnā€™t exist anymore anyways) but damnnit if I wanna draw an ethereal dragon lady Iā€™m gonna draw one! So I present Alttp Zelda if she ate a shiny rock
1695017263317.png

And holy heck, for someone who almost never draws dragons or monsters like, EVER. I think I did a surprisingly decent job at it! Shdjfkf Iā€™d forgotten how relaxing it can be to draw a bunch of little details like scales over and over like that. Thereā€™s definitely I few things Iā€™m not super stoked about, like her neck is a little short for my liking and I was so lazy that I just used an in game footage of the sky for the background but hey, what can ya do lmao.

Omg you know I briefly thought Captain but like my dumbass didnā€™t even think of Splatoon in that moment LMAO. I am such a fake Splatoon fan these days

Joker just casually pushing Mika around in a stroller. Some people look at him like heā€™s crazy, some think heā€™s just caring for some weird pet, but one dares to ask ā€œawww what a cutie. Is it a boy or girl?ā€ to which he promptly just states ā€œyes.ā€
Spoiler: he probably doesnā€™t even know either. Itā€™s the biggest mystery

Lmao some people were AFAB, some people were AMAB. But Mika? Mikaā€™s ASAB, assigned squid at birth šŸ¦‘

Last edited:
Chdkfjdofj very very off topic but Iā€™m gonna try to finish up Isabelleā€™s post sometime tonight or at most by Monday afternoon. Until then I have one last art to share šŸ‘€ (And this one isnā€™t fan kid related so Iā€™m technically still keeping my promise)

Like, if you havenā€™t unlocked all of the Memories yet please donā€™t look!! Fhskfjd omg I was so friggin mad when I got spoiled on this. Last chance ā€˜kay?

Alrightā€¦.

So you know how Zeldaā€™s the light dragon right? Well after looking at some of Develiusā€™ Kaiju art, seeing Ploegyā€™s Sheikah design for alttp Zelda (Which was absolutely adorable!!!), and then remembering the talk about Forevermoreā€™s Oot Zelā€™s divine form, those three separate ideas made me look over at alttp zel and think ā€œwhat if giant lizard god too????ā€ Would it actually make since timeline wise? Probably not lmao (Iā€™m pretty sure at this point any notion of ā€œcanonā€ timelines basically doesnā€™t exist anymore anyways) but damnnit if I wanna draw an ethereal dragon lady Iā€™m gonna draw one! So I present Alttp Zelda if she ate a shiny rock
View attachment 1114642

And holy heck, for someone who almost never draws dragons or monsters like, EVER. I think I did a surprisingly decent job at it! Shdjfkf Iā€™d forgotten how relaxing it can be to draw a bunch of little details like scales over and over like that. Thereā€™s definitely I few things Iā€™m not super stoked about, like her neck is a little short for my liking and I was so lazy that I just used an in game footage of the sky for the background but hey, what can ya do lmao.
That is beautiful! I don't have the patience for small details like that, which is why all my designs are very simple. I especially love the colors in the eye!

I'm just imagining the conversation that takes place afterwards.

Dark Pit: You can FLY too?!

Zelda: Yes!

Dark Pit: ... How?

Zelda: I ate a shiny rock! :3c

Dark Pit: šŸ˜’... *silently gets up, walks away, sits down on the ground with his back to Zelda, falls onto his side in the fetal position*

Last edited:

Like, if you havenā€™t unlocked all of the Memories yet please donā€™t look!! Fhskfjd omg I was so friggin mad when I got spoiled on this. Last chance ā€˜kay?

Alrightā€¦.

View attachment 1114642

Lmao some people are AFAB and some people are AMAB. But Mika? Mikaā€™s ASAB, assigned squid at birth šŸ¦‘
Iā€™m not sure when I made a Sheikah Zelda but Iā€™m glad I offered some kind of inspiration even if Iā€™m confused on how LMAO. Anywho, damn that looks so good! I praise you for doing lil details! It really does look incredible!

Joker doesnā€™t need to know the gender to love his lil squishy! The day I know what Mikaā€™s gender is will be the day Joker knows but even me, the creator does not know so genderfluid it is for now

Iā€™m not sure when I made a Sheikah Zelda but Iā€™m glad I offered some kind of inspiration even if Iā€™m confused on how LMAO. Anywho, damn that looks so good! I praise you for doing lil details! It really does look incredible!

Joker doesnā€™t need to know the gender to love his lil squishy! The day I know what Mikaā€™s gender is will be the day Joker knows but even me, the creator does not know so genderfluid it is for now
šŸ˜… I couldnā€™t remember the actual name for the design but I was referring to the this one you made:

1694987290783.png

šŸ˜… I couldnā€™t remember the actual name for the design but I was referring to the this one you made:

OOOOOH! Right I posted that on my art thread lol got too shy over it being here and deleted it ;-;

But yeah that was just a silly doodle and had no real ties to anything actually Zelda related. Just based off an Overwatch Kiriko Skin lol

Another thought on this- given this obsession, Joker is the one that had the clip of his mask made for Mika. Obviously it's not the real thing, but it's a lil gift he gives them

Also I know have imagined Joker holding Mika up like baby Simba and I offer that mental image for you all because I am too mentally drained to doodle it rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back