• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I’ll always be just the tiniest bit salty that Team Order didn’t win Final Fest, omg it had such a cooler aesthetic than chaos Yee yee, it seems like Marina’s unfortunately most likely either gonna have been squidnapped or a potential “antagonist” of the dlc 🙃 But it’s probably way to soon to assume anything so I’ll guess we’ll just have to wait and see! Dgsjdjdof I’m so excited 👀👀👀👀
Yeah, especially with D3DF1SH mentioning that her and Marina go way back. Marina's probably in some hot water during Side Order. I really hope it's not the case though, since a cool new antagonist would be amaze! But yea, gonna be waiting obsessively for the DLC :3

I like the idea of Seraphina giving her sword the name that shows how highly she thinks of herself maybe something queen?
I'm not sure what she'd name it, but it would be amusing to see what a small child would name a weapon LMAO

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity You mentioned that you wanted me to draw OoT Zelda in her divine form, so here we go. It's a rough sketch, I just wanted to jot my ideas down.
I took some creative liberties with her design. After all, the only Zelda to take on this celestial form is OoT Zelda, and we don't even see the timeline where she does, so it leaves much to be desired. I took a bit of inspiration off the Fallen Timeline animatic I shared earlier in this OOC. I also have many headcanons for OoT Zelda, this form that she takes on, and the Fallen Timeline itself if you wanna hear them lol
Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, her.
Her Grace, Zelda.png

The cover was a really quickly done reference to this from the Winnie the Pooh book in KH1
sora_pooh_piglet_and_tigger_walking__100_acre_wood_by_macbalmo_dfocugs-fullview.jpg

And lmao yeah that was the things my friend was referencing when they told me draw something lol

It hits Sora where he could be and he's hit with a wave of embarrassment before rushing off to find Percy is indeed in the cave and he's looking at the old doodles he made on the cave wall. He quickly tells Percy it's time to go and picks him up without commenting on the doodles. He does not wanna talk about him drawing cute crushy things in his hide out. It's embarrassing

Sora thinking??? Good luck with that. He'd do it all again in a heartbeat if he had to

TY! I figured water worked well cuz of Corrin and Sora does learn water in KH3 so it works! And maybe I'll draw the keyblade 1 day lol. Thinking of weapon designing pains me though
Sora having an anti form because he made a decision to stab himself with the dark keyblade in KH1 to free Kairi's heart and save her while naturally sacrificing himself and becoming a heartless. But when he was returned traces of that darkness still lingered in his heart so that form exists in him while it might not be plausible to be inherited, some darkness might linger in Percy's lil heart which allows it
Awwww dude that's so adorbs! Corrin would catch up with them and ask Percy where he was. It would be pretty funny if Percy started telling Corrin about the cave and explaining some of the drawings he saw!

No prob! I would come up with HCs myself but brain dum qwq
Ohhhh, I see! Well then, add that to the list of reasons to keep a close eye on the boi. Poor Percy doesn't even know how dangerous he could be T~T
Link would be okay with that. After all, he doesn't really live in a house! And even if he did, he wouldn't want Corrin cooped up inside all day.

Oh, definitely! I'd love to imagine Kaida trying to fit in with the men. I'm sure she would get used to it as she grew older. Speaking of older Kaida, I like to visualize this scenario happening: Maybe as the knights are riding on horseback through Hyrule, maidens begin to toss handkerchiefs in hopes to catch Kaida's attention, unaware that the knight they're trying to attract is actually a princess!

True, she'd probably say she got them from shield surfing or beating up bokoblins. Although Corrin might catch on when Kaida's not in her usual spot watching the training.

Aww! That would be so cute! It might take Kaida a little to fit properly in them, but she'd cherish it. And omg, an accolade ceremony, from one princess to another? Talk about cool! I'd like to imagine Link retiring from being Zelda's personal knight, and Zelda offering Kaida her father's position once she's old enough! Of course, she'd leave her post to be the ruler of Valla once Corrin decides the time is ripe to hand over the throne, but it would still be neat!
Lol Corrin would try to do some of the easier things like wash dishes or sweep the floor, but ends up just doing it terribly! It's not her fault, as a royal she's just as pampered as any other monarch would be.

Omg, Link would teach Kaida to shield surf? Then Kaida would teach Corrin, Percy, maybe even Sora how to do it! ^^
I can just imagine Kaida walking around in Link's knight outfit as a lil tot, even though it doesn't fit her Link still lets her wear it sometimes when he's off duty, and Kaida's dragging around a toy sword with her and waving it at imaginary foes, while Link says affectionately to Zelda, "Look at her go! She's got a few more inches to grow, but I know she's got what it takes."
And Zelda just smiles and replies, "Knowing her father, she's destined for great things someday." <3
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity You mentioned that you wanted me to draw OoT Zelda in her divine form, so here we go. It's a rough sketch, I just wanted to jot my ideas down.
I took some creative liberties with her design. After all, the only Zelda to take on this celestial form is OoT Zelda, and we don't even see the timeline where she does, so it leaves much to be desired. I took a bit of inspiration off the Fallen Timeline animatic I shared earlier in this OOC. I also have many headcanons for OoT Zelda, this form that she takes on, and the Fallen Timeline itself if you wanna hear them lol
I-I-I-
1694811978608.png
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, CERTAINLY, ASSUREDLY, UNCONTESTEDLY, THE MOST GORGEOUS SPECIMEN IN THE GALAXY!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT HER HAIR! LOOK AT HER DRESS! LOOK AT HER WINGS!
I AM FLABBERGASTED BY HER BEAUTY!
Please, I beg of you, DRAW MORE OF HER! Or at least the complete art piece!
And YES, tell me these headcanons, p l e a s e
I adore Zelda's design! Your take on her is better than anything I could have DREAMED of coming up with! I'm actually so freaking happy that you decided to draw this lmao, you have no idea, I forgot I wanted you to draw OoT Zelda in her divine form, but I'M SO GLAD YOU DID!!! Is this you repenting for maid Corrin? XD-

Captain Falcon: And you're STILL garbage!

(Headcanon: If there's one female Smash Bros. That Falcon dislikes the most it would be Zelda. He doesn'toutright hate her like Ness but he will throw shade at her if she's around.)

(Beautiful work btw!)
The only person other than Ganondorf brave enough to slander a divinity to her face, gotta respect it XD

OMG SHE’S SO FUCKNG PRETTY HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And bruh I’m mad jealous at your calligraphy skills, it’s so friggin fancy!!

Captain Falcon: And you're STILL garbage!

(Headcanon: If there's one female Smash Bros. That Falcon dislikes the most it would be Zelda. He doesn'toutright hate her like Ness but he will throw shade at her if she's around.)

(Beautiful work btw!)
no amount of divinity will save poor Zelda from being bottom tier 🥲 vhskfhfkf but I’d love to know the story behind Cap’s beef with zel lmao

OMG SHE’S SO FUCKNG PRETTY HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And bruh I’m mad jealous at your calligraphy skills, it’s so friggin fancy!!

no amount of divinity will save poor Zelda from being bottom tier 🥲 vhskfhfkf but I’d love to know the story behind Cap’s beef with zel lmao

Cap's dislike of Zelda mostly boils down to his perceception of her treatment of Link and Ganon's victories in taking over Hyrule. Basically, he has issues with her leadership skills (or lack thereof in Falcon's eyes) and how it affects Link and her kingdom.

You know I said I was done, but a thought came into my head so I have 1 last kid maybe I gotta not leave Shulk out after all this but heh

I swear I give Yoshi very lil love so I offer Yoshi's child brought by Crazy Hand I PROMISE THIS ISN'T CURSED
It's an EGG!
itsanegg.png

You know I said I was done, but a thought came into my head so I have 1 last kid maybe I gotta not leave Shulk out after all this but heh

I swear I give Yoshi very lil love so I offer Yoshi's child brought by Crazy Hand I PROMISE THIS ISN'T CURSED
It's an EGG!
itsanegg.png
Ok, okay, my heart too cute 😭

LOL Mythra doesn't believe Pit about the Froggy Chair!

There should come a time later in the RP where Mythra sits on a Froggy Chair, it croaks, and she immediately gives Pit a look that promises PAIN if he says a single word about it!

Byleth figures treating it like the strays at the Monastery was the best solution. Now they have a Metroid which acts like a dog and has some bizarre name. It becomes protective of Felis and probably attacks anyone who tries to harm him, though Byleth claims "it don't bite"

Roxas may scold her first, but he can tell she just is annoyed she gets no attention. He can see she has a lot of negative feelings towards lil Hawk, similar to how he once felt towards Sora. She kinda thinks that he's "taking everything from her" and holds anger over that. Roxas knows he probably does little to help in that area because he wants her to be more of a normal kid than he could be (another reason for him being against her as queen). But he does know he can give her attention and probably picks her up in attempt to give her attention and get her to mellow out a bit. It probably results in her flailing about until he puts her down she secretly doesn't mind it, but she won't let that be known

Yesss! I am all here for the twins being super close! They are pretty hard to separate and Melina probably brings out Milton's sass. They are lil partners in crime and while he's a bit more well-mannered, he still goes along with most of her antics because he loves being around his sister!
And then Felis learns about Komaytos!

Maybe over time Aster realizes, as much as a child her age could possibly understand, that her attitude isn't helping her Mama at all. She has to do her job as Queen, she's a mother with one of the kids just reaching toddler-hood, Dark Pit may be away at war at that time and she's worried about him; and maybe there are hostile forces trying to take Hawk away or worse! That's a lot of stress!

If you want to go really dark, there could be very superstitious people in Hyrule who believe their princess has married a devil, and truly think they're doing a good thing by trying to get rid of the royal family! Maybe some gods have decided that if Zelda wasn't going to just hand the nephilim over to them, then they'll just destroy him before he becomes a problem to them. Perhaps Dark Pit gave up his immortality to save Zelda and Hawk after a nearly-successful assassination attempt? It could give Aster another reason to resent Harkinian: she almost lost her Mama because of him! Though I'm pretty sure if this was going on while Roxas is around that he will be out for blood as much as Pittoo would be in the situation!

It'd be cool if Harkinian eventually grows up to be a badass prince, then king, who has no fear of the darkness. His father was a being of darkness, after all, and that means darkness is a part of him too. He is born from the union of Light and Dark.

Last edited:
Seph takes Seraphina to where the emerald and Ruby weapons are and well they fight together. It’s only a warm up. I see Seraphina life goal is beating her dad in a duel.

Awwww dude that's so adorbs! Corrin would catch up with them and ask Percy where he was. It would be pretty funny if Percy started telling Corrin about the cave and explaining some of the drawings he saw!

No prob! I would come up with HCs myself but brain dum qwq
Ohhhh, I see! Well then, add that to the list of reasons to keep a close eye on the boi. Poor Percy doesn't even know how dangerous he could be T~T

Omg, Link would teach Kaida to shield surf? Then Kaida would teach Corrin, Percy, maybe even Sora how to do it! ^^
Sora's just completely embarrassed as Percy is babbling about how he saw a doodle of Sora giving a Paopu fruit (though Percy probably just calls it a star) to some girl. Sora does not wanna comment on this

No worries! Don't feel like you gotta come up with stuff lol!

Well it just so happens Sora is familiar with shield surfing, albeit with the help of Goofy! They are all about to start shield surfing! Family bonding time!

LOL Mythra doesn't believe Pit about the Froggy Chair!

There should come a time later in the RP where Mythra sits on a Froggy Chair, it croaks, and she immediately gives Pit a look that promises PAIN if he says a single word about it!

And then Felis learns about Komaytos!

Maybe over time Aster realizes, as much as a child her age could possibly understand, that her attitude isn't helping her Mama at all. She has to do her job as Queen, she's a mother with one of the kids just reaching toddler-hood, Dark Pit may be away at war at that time and she's worried about him; and maybe there are hostile forces trying to take Hawk away or worse! That's a lot of stress!

If you want to go really dark, there could be very superstitious people in Hyrule who believe their princess has married a devil, and truly think they're doing a good thing by trying to get rid of the royal family! Maybe some gods have decided that if Zelda wasn't going to just hand the nephilim over to them, then they'll just destroy him before he becomes a problem to them. Perhaps Dark Pit gave up his immortality to save Zelda and Hawk after a nearly-successful assassination attempt? It could give Aster another reason to resent Harkinian: she almost lost her Mama because of him! Though I'm pretty sure if this was going on while Roxas is around that he will be out for blood as much as Pittoo would be in the situation!

It'd be cool if Harkinian eventually grows up to be a badass prince, then king, who has no fear of the darkness. His father was a being of darkness, after all, and that means darkness is a part of him too. He is born from the union of Light and Dark.
LMAO maybe that does need to happen later on down the line! Nobody can get away with not believing the Froggy Chair's sound!

I do think over time she would come to realize she's being a major brat, and Roxas does do his best to try and tame her, but ya know he didn't really have the best parental figures when he was doing a lot of his growing (I mean Organization XIII's members were essentially his "parents" and we know how that went) so his own approaches aren't exactly great. However, a real sweet idea is that since she's has a name connection with Xion, it's actually Xion who gets through to her maybe it helps that Aster sees Roxas spend A LOT of time around Xion to make her trust her But despite everything I do think she still cares for lil Hawk. She just has a hard time coming to terms with a lot of stuff

Oh my god. My heart!!! It would be even worse IF Roxas wasn't around to help. Imagine this is the time he ends up not being around for an extended period of time and he comes back to all of that. He probably feels immensely horrible and indirectly made it all worse for Aster by not being around

Last edited:
Mythra wonders how in the world Pit can understand the twin's special language.

Pit: Hm, I dunno. Maybe it's because I'm a twin too!

Mythra: I don't think that's how it works.

Pit: That's not how it works?

Mythra: That's definitely not how it works!

I do think over time she would come to realize she's being a major brat, and Roxas does do his best to try and tame her, but ya know he didn't really have the best parental figures when he was doing a lot of his growing (I mean Organization VIII's members were essentially his "parents" and we know how that went) so his own approaches aren't exactly great. However, a real sweet idea is that since she's has a name connection with Xion, it's actually Xion who gets through to her maybe it helps that Aster sees Roxas spend A LOT of time around Xion to make her trust her But despite everything I do think she still cares for lil Hawk. She just has a hard time coming to terms with a lot of stuff

Oh my god. My heart!!! It would be even worse IF Roxas wasn't around to help. Imagine this is the time he ends up not being around for an extended period of time and he comes back to all of that. He probably feels immensely horrible and indirectly made it all worse for Aster by not being around
It isn't so much that Aster genuinely hates Lil' Hawk, but that she's a very young child and doesn't have a full understanding of everything going on around her, nor the maturity to handle it. And there's a LOT going on around her! She's also a new big sister. A lot of older siblings tend to think their new sibling is stealing everything from them. I don't know if Sheep designed Aster and Harkinian to be the same age or really thought about it; Aster just gives off "Big Sister" vibes to me, and the thought of her being the older sibling is cute and funny to me.

Aww, there comes a point where Aster finally snaps and yells at Lil' Hawk, blaming him for everything that has gone wrong and taking everything away from her. He's an angel, right? He should be a blessing instead of a curse! He doesn't even have wings! Maybe some of those villagers were right: his father is actually a devil which makes him a devil too! Lil' Hawk, being too young to understand her but knows that she's mad at him, and frightened by her yelling, starts crying. Maybe it surprises Aster because Hawk is such a quiet child and it's so rare for him to make a fuss, and that's when she calms down and tries to comfort him.

Maybe that breaking point was Harkinian innocently referring to Roxas as papa! Dark Pit has been gone for so long, and he hears Aster refer to Roxas as papa or daddy, whichever she calls him, so he makes that connection. Aster thought he was trying to steal HER father and that was the final straw!

That moment must have been awkward as hell for poor Roxas though lol

Just cause I don't wanna feel left out, I like to think that from time to time Captain Falcon takes the kids on field trips a la Magic School Bus 😎

…. Lol wow
"Looks like this field trip has been put on ice!"

"CARRRRLOS!"

Luckily, Cap has more knowledge about the dangers of space than Ms. Frizzly. Bro's gonna be like Batman with these Contigency Plans to keep the kids from dying on his watch 😤
Capt. Falcon: Seat belts, everyone! YES!

Lucas: Please let this be a normal fieldtrip!

Little Brothers: With the Cap'n? NO WAY!

Lucas: Aww!

Mythra wonders how in the world Pit can understand the twin's special language.

Pit: Hm, I dunno. Maybe it's because I'm a twin too!

Mythra: I don't think that's how it works.

Pit: That's not how it works?

Mythra: That's definitely not how it works!

It isn't so much that Aster genuinely hates Lil' Hawk, but that she's a very young child and doesn't have a full understanding of everything going on around her, nor the maturity to handle it. And there's a LOT going on around her! She's also a new big sister. A lot of older siblings tend to think their new sibling is stealing everything from them. I don't know if Sheep designed Aster and Harkinian to be the same age or really thought about it; Aster just gives off "Big Sister" vibes to me, and the thought of her being the older sibling is cute and funny to me.

Aww, there comes a point where Aster finally snaps and yells at Lil' Hawk, blaming him for everything that has gone wrong and taking everything away from her. He's an angel, right? He should be a blessing instead of a curse! He doesn't even have wings! Maybe some of those villagers were right: his father is actually a devil which makes him a devil too! Lil' Hawk, being too young to understand her but knows that she's mad at him, and frightened by her yelling, starts crying. Maybe it surprises Aster because Hawk is such a quiet child and it's so rare for him to make a fuss, and that's when she calms down and tries to comfort him.

Maybe that breaking point was Harkinian innocently referring to Roxas as papa! Dark Pit has been gone for so long, and he hears Aster refer to Roxas as papa or daddy, whichever she calls him, so he makes that connection. Aster thought he was trying to steal HER father and that was the final straw!

That moment must have been awkward as hell for poor Roxas though lol
Mythra pointing out she's basically a twin and that logic doesn't work

Ahhh I know. I just wanted to make sure it didn't seem like that was how I was making her out to be Dx I know sometimes I suck at getting my point across lol

Aw that is so sad but it probably would take her doing something like that to realize just how bad she is actually being towards her brother!

That truly would be the last straw. Aster despite being a brat towards Roxas at times, is probably a daddy’s girl through and through, and the moment she hears Hawk refer to him as daddy it’s over. She is throwing a fit and screaming. Poor Roxas is trying to calm down a raging Aster while also trying to figure out how to explain to Harkinian that he can’t call him that. He doesn’t want it to become a habit. Last thing he needs is his friend’s kid calling him dad instead!

Just cause I don't wanna feel left out, I like to think that from time to time Captain Falcon takes the kids on field trips a la Magic School Bus 😎

Sora seeing him pull up and somehow is more excited than his own kid. Some things never change

Mythra pointing out she's basically a twin and that logic doesn't work

Ahhh I know. I just wanted to make sure it didn't seem like that was how I was making her out to be Dx I know sometimes I suck at getting my point across lol

Aw that is so sad but it probably would take her doing something like that to realize just how bad she is actually being towards her brother!

That truly would be the last straw. Aster despite being a brat towards Roxas at times, is probably a daddy’s girl through and through, and the moment she hears Hawk refer to him as daddy it’s over. She is throwing a fit and screaming. Poor Roxas is trying to calm down a raging Aster while also trying to figure out how to explain to Harkinian that he can’t call him that. He doesn’t want it to become a habit. Last thing he needs is his friend’s kid calling him dad instead!

Sora seeing him pull up and somehow is more excited than his own kid. Some things never change
Don't worry, I understood. I was agreeing and emphasizing the point. I was concerned I was giving off the impression that I thought Aster actually hated Lil' Hawk. We're on the same page! ^^

One day, Harkinian makes his first attempt at saying Aster's name ("Ah-burr!") and he suddenly becomes the most adorable thing in her eyes! XD

Now I have the idea of Roxas singing and doing the Peter Panda Dance for Harkinian in my head! XD

And grown-ass adult Sora being more excited by Captain Falcon's fieldtrip than his own kid is hilarious but totally in-character!

Don't worry, I understood. I was agreeing and emphasizing the point. I was concerned I was giving off the impression that I thought Aster actually hated Lil' Hawk. We're on the same page! ^^

One day, Harkinian makes his first attempt at saying Aster's name ("Ah-burr!") and he suddenly becomes the most adorable thing in her eyes! XD

Now I have the idea of Roxas singing and doing the Peter Panda Dance for Harkinian in my head! XD

And grown-ass adult Sora being more excited by Captain Falcon's fieldtrip than his own kid is hilarious but totally in-character!

Okay good lol. Glad we’re on the same page here!

Aster suddenly is getting along with Harkinian really well and Roxas is proud, but also really shocked. Finally he doesn’t have to constantly worry something is going to go wrong between them!

Aw that’s so cute! Seems like something Roxas would learn from Sora and then just decides to try it. He would never dare with Aster so lil Hawk gets it!

Adult Sora still is the biggest child at heart! Percy may excitable but his father still has him beat and it’s Cap! How could he not be excited?!
Meanwhile, Corrin’s family getting more reasons in why Sora is unfit to be King if Valla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back