• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Aww! You're fine! I love these, and I'm happy that a silly doodle I did for giggles turned into such a huge thing! I'm always having stories going on in my head, and I hope people enjoy when I share them even if they're just little nothings.

Milton sleeping with his wings over his face is an adorable idea, and I appreciate the addition of "Bebe!" I didn't think too much about Melina outside of simply designing her, but I can see both twins being a real handful mostly because they inherited Pit's seemingly endless energy. Imagine trying to chase those two down! I can see one parent (or Aunt Pyra lol) putting the twins down for a nap, look away for a split second, and the twins are missing from their beds! I can see Melina being a bit of a daddy's girl, and more of the type to play with toy swords than dolls. She is fearless and stubborn, but also prone to temper tantrums.

Speaking of little nothings, I had a scene in my head for the Queen Zelda/King DP AU: It's only been a couple of months since their union, and Zelda is stressed and exhausted from overwork. There is just so much to be done, and she's become an anxious mess. Dark Pit sees her still going over papers at her work desk, notices what a mess she is, and sternly orders her to get some rest. Zelda can't because there's still "this," "that," and "the other," to do! Dark Pit is in NO mood to argue, however, and simply snatches her from out of her chair and carries her to their private quarters, ordering a passing servant to bring them tea. He even names Zelda's favorite type of tea and treat. As he's helping her get into more comfortable clothing and settled into an armchair, Zelda is genuinely taken back at how attentive and tender Pittoo is being toward her, and remarks such, to which he huffs softly and responds along the lines of, "You're acting as though I deserve a medal for doing the bare minimum for my wife. Do not ever insult me like this again, Zelda."

As for the RP, I know I'm overdue for a Layton post, and I will try to get one out this weekend.

Aww! You're fine! I love these, and I'm happy that a silly doodle I did for giggles turned into such a huge thing! I'm always having stories going on in my head, and I hope people enjoy when I share them even if they're just little nothings.

Milton sleeping with his wings over his face is an adorable idea, and I appreciate the addition of "Bebe!" I didn't think too much about Melina outside of simply designing her, but I can see both twins being a real handful mostly because they inherited Pit's seemingly endless energy. Imagine trying to chase those two down! I can see one parent (or Aunt Pyra lol) putting the twins down for a nap, look away for a split second, and the twins are missing from their beds! I can see Melina being a bit of a daddy's girl, and more of the type to play with toy swords than dolls. She is fearless and stubborn, but also prone to temper tantrums.
I'm glad I'm not being too annoying! I tend to get told I have an overly active imagination especially when I get invested into something. I just always fear I'm rambling too much or making too many silly doodles. Last thing I wanna do is be obnoxious. Also I always love seeing all the stuff from people. It's fun reading all the silly ideas and seeing the lil doodles/art. That's what motivates me more

Bebe had to be included! It is important to know about the Nopon plushie! Coming up with a name for it which sounded like something a kid would use and just have it fit silly Nopon names was a little annoying. Originally my thought was having it be called Topo as a semi-reference to Tora and Poppi but I decided I dislike Tora too much to do that LMAO. Funny concept, the two twins are energetic but Mythra's kid with Rex is very Pyra-like (given Glimmer is mini-Mythra it's an amusing thought) and they drag them along even though they struggle to keep up

I'm glad I'm not being too annoying! I tend to get told I have an overly active imagination especially when I get invested into something. I just always fear I'm rambling too much or making too many silly doodles. Last thing I wanna do is be obnoxious. Also I always love seeing all the stuff from people. It's fun reading all the silly ideas and seeing the lil doodles/art. That's what motivates me more

Bebe had to be included! It is important to know about the Nopon plushie! Coming up with a name for it which sounded like something a kid would use and just have it fit silly Nopon names was a little annoying. Originally my thought was having it be called Topo as a semi-reference to Tora and Poppi but I decided I dislike Tora too much to do that LMAO. Funny concept, the two twins are energetic but Mythra's kid with Rex is very Pyra-like (given Glimmer is mini-Mythra it's an amusing thought) and they drag them along even though they struggle to keep up
I'm the same way, so I really try to be reassuring. It's all fine! It means I can be free to ramble and doodle too!

Bebe is cute! I can see someone asking Milton if that plush is his baby ("Is that your baby? Go get your baby!" "Bebe!"), and that's what he starts calling it. Going back to Milton struggling to sleep, I can picture Mythra or Pit helping him with that by letting him belly-sleep on their chests until he finally figures it out for himself. I'd think angels, or any winged humanoid, would be belly or side sleepers. As Pit himself needs special accommodations for his disability, I can believe he would do anything to help his "little trooper" with his struggles. I'm imagining these scenes with Pit as an adult angel; I'm now picturing the twins catching a ride on papa by clinging onto his legs!

Mythra having a Pyra-like kid would be funny! The twins would run circles around the poor little thing, though! An exhausted Pyra collapsed on the ground or couch after babysitting the twins is a fun thought too. XD

I know the Zeldas are likely to sing or play "Zelda's Lullaby," for their babies, but may I make some suggestions? :3c

If you want some warm fuzzies, imagine Zelda singing, "Goodnight My Angel" to both Harkinian and Pittoo (who just came home from war) while he holds Lil' Hawk.

Lmao poor agent 8 really just can’t catch a break, and fhdjfjgjg pearlbot is absolutely adorable!….but I need to know where my baby Marina is!!!!!!! Or heck, where the real pearl is hanging out for that matter!

Omg the perfect game would be one with all the princesses hanging out together! (+ Pauline and Toadette cus they deserve in on the fun too!)

my hopes would be they’d go the miitopia route for tomodachi life cus all of those character customization options were legitimately amazing 🤩🤩🤩….but if it did just become a switch sports 2.0 I’d actually cry, no game deserves to be put through that hell again 😭
Maybe it'll be something similar to Callie in Splatoon 2's story mode? After all, Side Order is a reference to Marina's Team Order, which lost to Team Chaos!

That would be awesome! Toadette could wear the Super Crown and be Peachette!

Honestly, miitopia was such a top tier game. I really hope that if a new TomoLife comes out it'll try and stick to its roots instead of taking the Switch Sports route qwq
Felis
  • Learns how to wield a sword from his father. Luckily (or maybe in his eyes unluckily) he does not bear Byleth's Crest of Flames so he cannot inherit the Sword of the Creator
  • He wonders where his teal hair comes from since Byleth has pale green and Samus has blonde and Byleth has to explain his natural hair color is teal. He tries to avoid speaking of why it's green now, but Felis is too nosy and curious. He ends up wildly confused
  • Very crafty and very intelligent. He learns and adapts very quickly to things
  • Probably saw a Metroid once and wanted it as a pet
Aww! Samus would have to explain that adult Metroids are deadly parasites...maybe one day she'll stumble upon another baby Metroid and bring it home for Felis?

Hopefully I'm gonna get a Mythra post out today! Lemme just get some last thoughts out LMAO

So I thought a little on Roxas disappearance and making it work without what actually happens in KH2. Basically, I could see that there is one time Roxas is gone for far longer than usual. He's pretty good at showing up back in Hyrule in a timely manner to help with Aster, but this time he just doesn't. It probably worries poor Zelda and makes Aster more temperamental. Even when she tries to contact Sora, she gets nothing. Things with the heartless have gotten wildly out of hand and despite not directly being a Guardian of Light, Roxas helps with the issues at hand, and those lead to him getting temporarily trapped in the Realm of Darkness which is a very uncomfortable place for him. After enduring a very stressful time trapped, he just wants to go back to his daughter and relax, but he hears that there is trouble in Hyrule and immediately leaves to go see. The moment he arrives and sees some enemy trying to abduct lil Aster, they are met with one keyblade landing on each side of them. That was a warning shot and next time Roxas won't miss if they go for his baby again.

I'm the same way, so I really try to be reassuring. It's all fine! It means I can be free to ramble and doodle too!

Bebe is cute! I can see someone asking Milton if that plush is his baby ("Is that your baby? Go get your baby!" "Bebe!"), and that's what he starts calling it. Going back to Milton struggling to sleep, I can picture Mythra or Pit helping him with that by letting him belly-sleep on their chests until he finally figures it out for himself. I'd think angels, or any winged humanoid, would be belly or side sleepers. As Pit himself needs special accommodations for his disability, I can believe he would do anything to help his "little trooper" with his struggles. I'm imagining these scenes with Pit as an adult angel; I'm now picturing the twins catching a ride on papa by clinging onto his legs!

Mythra having a Pyra-like kid would be funny! The twins would run circles around the poor little thing, though! An exhausted Pyra collapsed on the ground or couch after babysitting the twins is a fun thought too. XD
My thought process with having it be called Bebe was kinda similar to that! And omg that's cute! Milton snuggles with mama or papa so he can comfortably sleep until he figures it out. Mythra is probably very inexperienced in the whole wings department though so takes a bit to understand.

Pyra trying to keep up with the twins + Glimmer is enough to tire anyone out in about five minutes, but she'd be a very loving auntie towards them. She certainly feeds them well!

Aww! Samus would have to explain that adult Metroids are deadly parasites...maybe one day she'll stumble upon another baby Metroid and bring it home for Felis?
Byleth looking at this baby Metroid with no clue how he's supposed to even raise it. He is completely confused, but Felis is happy to have a little pet!

Seph teaches Seraphina what each color of materia does. (Excluding meteor) it becomes a full lesson for all the kids. The parents are understandably uneasy because Sephiroth is the instructor he’s not hostile I feel like he dies have experience as a former 1st class SOLDIERط

Well- at least she's kinda comfortable with her body? She's supposedly self-conscious but I guess not so self-conscious that she can't have the entire KFC bucket on display for the world to see.

Summer Corrin isn't too bad, it's the Resplendent one that's kinda 😳, you know. Summer Corrin is more cute in my opinion, with the necklace of flowers and stuff, like she's on a tropical vacation on the beach or something. I might actually draw her splashing around in some ocean waves; after all, Corrin has a rather obvious affinity with water! :3

Lmao, it's not like Corrin is any better! Isn't it canon that she's terrible at household stuff like cooking and cleaning? She has no room to judge him! XD
Lol, Corrin's gotta get her priorities straight!
True, it looks like she's in Hawaii or something. Corrin enjoying the ocean waters would be such a cute scene!
And yeah, she's the type of person to manage to burn a bowl of cereal. She can't be trusted in the kitchen, so Link's gonna have to make dinner XD
A long time ago I designed a Link/Tetra child. She had brown hair because Tetra's mother had brown hair. Sometimes kids take traits from their grandparents, or even resemble them
Cute! ^^
My friend saw all my lil child related art and said to make the what is good/bad to do with baby somehow and I could not resist, so I offer the stupidity that came from my brain
bonding.png
Awwwwwww! I love the cover of Sora's book, it's so cute! >w<
Also this just reminded me of this image right here:
1694789063029.png
Hopefully they can have a nice little relaxing vacation and Sora can show them around the island he grew up on. Maybe Percy even wanders and ends up finding Sora's old lil cave hiding spot from when he was younger!

It's probably a huge change of pace for Sora to be like that. He's super social after all, but to be able to just quietly find comfort, he's happy to have that every once in awhile!

Corrin can enjoy Sora's "family" goofiness and actually not be stressed. I can't see any of them holding ill will against her given she'd be kind with Sora. They're probably glad not to need to be protective of Sora for once!

It's all rather sad until a few months later a few of the other Guardians of Light show up with Sora. They're all pretty exhausted, but they had promised to bring him back once they could and they did just that (probably after A LOT of struggling to actually find where he went after he disappeared). The truth behind it all is kept quiet, but all ends well, though Sora probably needs a talk on sacrificing himself like that
Awh! When it's time to leave, Corrin and Sora end up looking around for him, until Sora remembers the cave and finds Percy just chilling in here :3

True, Corrin's a more social person as well, but you gotta recharge sometimes, you know?

it's so nice of them to welcome her like that! If only Corrin's family was so accepting.

He DEFINITELY needs a talk on thinking things through! Although it was for a good cause, it was a big risk. It's a good thing everything ends up being okay qwq
Percy
  • His keyblade ends up looking a lot like Yato's base form with key teeth that mimics Sora's emblem I cannot be asked to try and draw this
  • The reason he got a keyblade was because Riku decided to perform the ceremony on him without Sora knowing
  • Has a habit of having his fangs out when he's in deep thought (or maybe not thinking at all)
  • Strong refusal to wear shoes. His feet are always scuffed up because of it
  • His favorite story from Sora's adventures is the ones involving Winnie the Pooh
  • He has a strong affinity to water magic and struggles with fire. When learning Sora ends up drenched by his magic more times than he cares to remember
  • Not very crafty, but he tries to make matching bracelets for him and Kaida
  • One time saw Sora lose control and enter his anti/rage form in order to protect him, but doesn't know how to comprehend what he saw
  • If he were to lose control in dragon form, it'd probably be worse than what Corrin's is like because traces of an anti form might exist in him
All of these HCs are really neat! ^^ I like how his water affinity ties in with Corrin's, and the design of his keyblade sounds really cool!!
Ooh, Sora's anti form? That would be pretty scary to witness, especially if it's your usually happy-go-lucky dad.
That's true, if Percy loses control of his dragon blood even with the pendant, on top of that he could also have an anti form as well...that is a very bad combination indeed.

Byleth looking at this baby Metroid with no clue how he's supposed to even raise it. He is completely confused, but Felis is happy to have a little pet!
Lmao now I'm just imagining Samus visiting and the first thing she sees is Byleth and Felis walking the Metroid around on a leash like some sort of dog XD
Lol, Corrin's gotta get her priorities straight!
True, it looks like she's in Hawaii or something. Corrin enjoying the ocean waters would be such a cute scene!
And yeah, she's the type of person to manage to burn a bowl of cereal. She can't be trusted in the kitchen, so Link's gonna have to make dinner XD
I'll draw it someday, hopefully. Probably in winter time or something, cuz I hate the cold and will draw warm weather out of spite :]
A bowl of cereal? Peach should NOT let this princess into the kitchen!!

Here's a headcanon I wanted to share:
Kaida is naturally attracted to chivalry and knighthood, because of Link's background. She'd grow up watching the knights of Hoshido, Nohr, and Valla, as well as Hyrule, and want to join their training once she got older. She'd get told that this training is for the knight squadrons only, but she's a princess and therefore can't participate. She'd get sour over that fact, and instead of resigning herself to it, she'd steal one of the knight uniforms, pull her hair up away from sight, and disguise herself amongst the knights to train! Only Link would cotton on that it's actually his daughter, since he'd probably spar with her face to face! XD

I had my own head canon that Seph starts Seraphina’s training as early as possible (maybe make a custom weapon similar to his masamune) it takes years to get to Seph’s level even then she still has yet to best time. It doesn’t stop her from trying.

Zelda takes Harkinian on his first outing away from Hyrule Castle. He’s just learning how to walk and talk, so he’s old enough for it, and the citizenry can finally see their new prince!

Aster is with them, and she’s scowling over all the attention Hawk is getting. I can see her rolling her eyes when ever someone comments on what a perfect little angel he is!

“Oh, my Queen! He is absolutely perfect!”

“Look at the size of his hands and feet! Hoho! He’ll be as big as his father one day, mark my words!”

“Bless him, he’s so well-behaved! He’s a very quiet little fellow, isn’t he? Aww, you don’t have much to say, do you sweetheart?”

And then Aster pipes up with, “No, he’s just dumb!” In which Roxas IMMEDIATELY scolds her! XD

Though Melina can be a hot-headed little brat, I like to think she and Milton have an incredibly strong bond, and she shows a surprising amount of maturity and kindness when it comes to her twin brother. She understands that he needs a little extra help and that’s why he’ll sometimes get more attention. Pit sometimes has to translate their “twin talk” for others.

Lmao now I'm just imagining Samus visiting and the first thing she sees is Byleth and Felis walking the Metroid around on a leash like some sort of dog XD

I'll draw it someday, hopefully. Probably in winter time or something, cuz I hate the cold and will draw warm weather out of spite :]
A bowl of cereal? Peach should NOT let this princess into the kitchen!!

Here's a headcanon I wanted to share:
Kaida is naturally attracted to chivalry and knighthood, because of Link's background. She'd grow up watching the knights of Hoshido, Nohr, and Valla, as well as Hyrule, and want to join their training once she got older. She'd get told that this training is for the knight squadrons only, but she's a princess and therefore can't participate. She'd get sour over that fact, and instead of resigning herself to it, she'd steal one of the knight uniforms, pull her hair up away from sight, and disguise herself amongst the knights to train! Only Link would cotton on that it's actually his daughter, since he'd probably spar with her face to face! XD
XD Corrin is incapable of being a housewife!

Oh man, that's cool! Gives me Mulan vibes. if there are all-male squadrons, would Kaida pull a Sheik and deepen her voice?
Corrin would find all the bruises and scratches on her, and raise questions. Although, Kaida's natural tomboyishness and love for the wild would probably create enough good excuses!
It would be cute if Link handed down his knights uniform to Kaida. BoTW Zelda could even give her a royal accolade! Hyrule's first princess knight, I love it!
View attachment 1114209
hdhdhdhdh sorry it took me so long to finish it
AWWWWWW DUDE THEY'RE SO CUTE!! 100000/10 <3 <3 <3
It was definitely worth the wait!!!

Seraphina and Seph train together when he believes she’s capable of holding her own and maybe has her going against the stronger enemies known in the final fantasy series.

Seph teaches Seraphina what each color of materia does. (Excluding meteor) it becomes a full lesson for all the kids. The parents are understandably uneasy because Sephiroth is the instructor he’s not hostile I feel like he dies have experience as a former 1st class SOLDIERط
I had my own head canon that Seph starts Seraphina’s training as early as possible (maybe make a custom weapon similar to his masamune) it takes years to get to Seph’s level even then she still has yet to best time. It doesn’t stop her from trying.
Seraphina about to be one hellish child by the age of like four. She's upgraded from knife to sword twice her size and she knows how to use it!

Awwwwwww! I love the cover of Sora's book, it's so cute! >w<
Also this just reminded me of this image right here:
View attachment 1114205

Awh! When it's time to leave, Corrin and Sora end up looking around for him, until Sora remembers the cave and finds Percy just chilling in here :3

True, Corrin's a more social person as well, but you gotta recharge sometimes, you know?

it's so nice of them to welcome her like that! If only Corrin's family was so accepting.

He DEFINITELY needs a talk on thinking things through! Although it was for a good cause, it was a big risk. It's a good thing everything ends up being okay qwq

All of these HCs are really neat! ^^ I like how his water affinity ties in with Corrin's, and the design of his keyblade sounds really cool!!
Ooh, Sora's anti form? That would be pretty scary to witness, especially if it's your usually happy-go-lucky dad.
That's true, if Percy loses control of his dragon blood even with the pendant, on top of that he could also have an anti form as well...that is a very bad combination indeed.
The cover was a really quickly done reference to this from the Winnie the Pooh book in KH1
sora_pooh_piglet_and_tigger_walking__100_acre_wood_by_macbalmo_dfocugs-fullview.jpg

And lmao yeah that was the things my friend was referencing when they told me draw something lol

It hits Sora where he could be and he's hit with a wave of embarrassment before rushing off to find Percy is indeed in the cave and he's looking at the old doodles he made on the cave wall. He quickly tells Percy it's time to go and picks him up without commenting on the doodles. He does not wanna talk about him drawing cute crushy things in his hide out. It's embarrassing

Sora thinking??? Good luck with that. He'd do it all again in a heartbeat if he had to

TY! I figured water worked well cuz of Corrin and Sora does learn water in KH3 so it works! And maybe I'll draw the keyblade 1 day lol. Thinking of weapon designing pains me though
Sora having an anti form because he made a decision to stab himself with the dark keyblade in KH1 to free Kairi's heart and save her while naturally sacrificing himself and becoming a heartless. But when he was returned traces of that darkness still lingered in his heart so that form exists in him while it might not be plausible to be inherited, some darkness might linger in Percy's lil heart which allows it

Byleth figures treating it like the strays at the Monastery was the best solution. Now they have a Metroid which acts like a dog and has some bizarre name. It becomes protective of Felis and probably attacks anyone who tries to harm him, though Byleth claims "it don't bite"

Zelda takes Harkinian on his first outing away from Hyrule Castle. He’s just learning how to walk and talk, so he’s old enough for it, and the citizenry can finally see their new prince!

Aster is with them, and she’s scowling over all the attention Hawk is getting. I can see her rolling her eyes when ever someone comments on what a perfect little angel he is!

“Oh, my Queen! He is absolutely perfect!”

“Look at the size of his hands and feet! Hoho! He’ll be as big as his father one day, mark my words!”

“Bless him, he’s so well-behaved! He’s a very quiet little fellow, isn’t he? Aww, you don’t have much to say, do you sweetheart?”

And then Aster pipes up with, “No, he’s just dumb!” In which Roxas IMMEDIATELY scolds her! XD

Though Melina can be a hot-headed little brat, I like to think she and Milton have an incredibly strong bond, and she shows a surprising amount of maturity and kindness when it comes to her twin brother. She understands that he needs a little extra help and that’s why he’ll sometimes get more attention. Pit sometimes has to translate their “twin talk” for others.
Roxas may scold her first, but he can tell she just is annoyed she gets no attention. He can see she has a lot of negative feelings towards lil Hawk, similar to how he once felt towards Sora. She kinda thinks that he's "taking everything from her" and holds anger over that. Roxas knows he probably does little to help in that area because he wants her to be more of a normal kid than he could be (another reason for him being against her as queen). But he does know he can give her attention and probably picks her up in attempt to give her attention and get her to mellow out a bit. It probably results in her flailing about until he puts her down she secretly doesn't mind it, but she won't let that be known

Yesss! I am all here for the twins being super close! They are pretty hard to separate and Melina probably brings out Milton's sass. They are lil partners in crime and while he's a bit more well-mannered, he still goes along with most of her antics because he loves being around his sister!

Seraphina about to be one hellish child by the age of like four. She's upgraded from knife to sword twice her size and she knows how to use it!

The cover was a really quickly done reference to this from the Winnie the Pooh book in KH1
sora_pooh_piglet_and_tigger_walking__100_acre_wood_by_macbalmo_dfocugs-fullview.jpg

And lmao yeah that was the things my friend was referencing when they told me draw something lol

It hits Sora where he could be and he's hit with a wave of embarrassment before rushing off to find Percy is indeed in the cave and he's looking at the old doodles he made on the cave wall. He quickly tells Percy it's time to go and picks him up without commenting on the doodles. He does not wanna talk about him drawing cute crushy things in his hide out. It's embarrassing

Sora thinking??? Good luck with that. He'd do it all again in a heartbeat if he had to

TY! I figured water worked well cuz of Corrin and Sora does learn water in KH3 so it works! And maybe I'll draw the keyblade 1 day lol. Thinking of weapon designing pains me though
Sora having an anti form because he made a decision to stab himself with the dark keyblade in KH1 to free Kairi's heart and save her while naturally sacrificing himself and becoming a heartless. But when he was returned traces of that darkness still lingered in his heart so that form exists in him while it might not be plausible to be inherited, some darkness might linger in Percy's lil heart which allows it

Byleth figures treating it like the strays at the Monastery was the best solution. Now they have a Metroid which acts like a dog and has some bizarre name. It becomes protective of Felis and probably attacks anyone who tries to harm him, though Byleth claims "it don't bite"

Roxas may scold her first, but he can tell she just is annoyed she gets no attention. He can see she has a lot of negative feelings towards lil Hawk, similar to how he once felt towards Sora. She kinda thinks that he's "taking everything from her" and holds anger over that. Roxas knows he probably does little to help in that area because he wants her to be more of a normal kid than he could be (another reason for him being against her as queen). But he does know he can give her attention and probably picks her up in attempt to give her attention and get her to mellow out a bit. It probably results in her flailing about until he puts her down she secretly doesn't mind it, but she won't let that be known

Yesss! I am all here for the twins being super close! They are pretty hard to separate and Melina probably brings out Milton's sass. They are lil partners in crime and while he's a bit more well-mannered, he still goes along with most of her antics because he loves being around his sister!
Seraphina giving her sword a bad ass name unless she goes with one that has more of a mythology reference to it like the creators of final fantasy use in their games. Hellish is what Seph is un ironically trying to go for hopefully won’t backfire on him maybe yes, maybe no. As for his parenting methods I don’t know his childhood since he doesn’t know Hojo is his biological father. Clearly he’s more of a strict no nonsense tough love type of person. With a trolling tendencies mean spirited way.

I like the idea of Seraphina giving her sword the name that shows how highly she thinks of herself maybe something queen?

XD Corrin is incapable of being a housewife!

Oh man, that's cool! Gives me Mulan vibes. if there are all-male squadrons, would Kaida pull a Sheik and deepen her voice?
Corrin would find all the bruises and scratches on her, and raise questions. Although, Kaida's natural tomboyishness and love for the wild would probably create enough good excuses!
It would be cute if Link handed down his knights uniform to Kaida. BoTW Zelda could even give her a royal accolade! Hyrule's first princess knight, I love it!

AWWWWWW DUDE THEY'RE SO CUTE!! 100000/10 <3 <3 <3
It was definitely worth the wait!!!
Link would be okay with that. After all, he doesn't really live in a house! And even if he did, he wouldn't want Corrin cooped up inside all day.

Oh, definitely! I'd love to imagine Kaida trying to fit in with the men. I'm sure she would get used to it as she grew older. Speaking of older Kaida, I like to visualize this scenario happening: Maybe as the knights are riding on horseback through Hyrule, maidens begin to toss handkerchiefs in hopes to catch Kaida's attention, unaware that the knight they're trying to attract is actually a princess!

True, she'd probably say she got them from shield surfing or beating up bokoblins. Although Corrin might catch on when Kaida's not in her usual spot watching the training.

Aww! That would be so cute! It might take Kaida a little to fit properly in them, but she'd cherish it. And omg, an accolade ceremony, from one princess to another? Talk about cool! I'd like to imagine Link retiring from being Zelda's personal knight, and Zelda offering Kaida her father's position once she's old enough! Of course, she'd leave her post to be the ruler of Valla once Corrin decides the time is ripe to hand over the throne, but it would still be neat!

Maybe it'll be something similar to Callie in Splatoon 2's story mode? After all, Side Order is a reference to Marina's Team Order, which lost to Team Chaos!

That would be awesome! Toadette could wear the Super Crown and be Peachette!

Honestly, miitopia was such a top tier game. I really hope that if a new TomoLife comes out it'll try and stick to its roots instead of taking the Switch Sports route qwq
I’ll always be just the tiniest bit salty that Team Order didn’t win Final Fest, omg it had such a cooler aesthetic than chaos Yee yee, it seems like Marina’s unfortunately most likely either gonna have been squidnapped or a potential “antagonist” of the dlc 🙃 But it’s probably way to soon to assume anything so I’ll guess we’ll just have to wait and see! Dgsjdjdof I’m so excited 👀👀👀👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back