• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Would Impa ever warm up to Dark Pit? XD

“Impa, it’s been three years. Three. Years. Zelda and I were united at the Temple of Hyrule, in full witness of the gods, as decreed by Nayru. Lady Palutena and Viridi were also there. SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THE HOLY WATER ALREADY?!?!”

cHRIST ON A CRACKER I MISSED A LOT-
Polyamory Princesses for the win 😎
The princesses got two hands for a reason! XD
Screenshot 2023-09-12 2.15.06 PM.png
Sora sitting at family dinners while Xander, Ryoma, Leo and Takumi are all glaring at him be like:
VOgvBzH.png

He cannot tell what he did wrong, but it's clear that there is disinterest in him

Maybe he gets a lil pendant and wears it similar to the necklace Sora always has

Pyra out here trying her best but she's getting the worst end of it all

Also I was gonna send this yesterday and forgot, but it's very relevant LMAO

Poor Sora, he doesn't deserve all these stink eyes XD
Corrin would chew them up about it later, away from Sora and Percy. She definitely wouldn't appreciate the hostility!
Oh yeah! That'd be pretty cool! Azura was the one that had the pendant originally, maybe she'd give Percy one too!
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Fhskfjd I couldn’t help myself so it all has finally come full circle with baby Zelrin 🍼

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity I am very sleepy so pls excuse the lack of quality 👀💦
View attachment 1113813
d7de41a854f2ac247f8b8c9872fbbb08.jpg
She is so precious, I malfunctioned irl-
LOOK AT THE TINY BEBE 🥰
I love her so much! Although Zelda, Corrin, and the guys they're raising kids with will all be S H O C K E D when she arrives XD Crazy Hand's power knows no limits!
I'm so happy you like it lol, I was very hesitant about posting Lirrin (we need a new name for her aghgahah)
Yeah! I wanted her to have that sort of rugged characteristic that Link has from being in the wild, hence why she looks more rough around the edges. I imagine she's a softie just like Corrin underneath, though!

I should draw Percy and Lirrin together!
I actually got name suggestions! How about Brenna or Kaida?
Brenna means "Blazing Light" which fits perfectly with the FE aesthetic
Kaida means "Little Dragon" and gives me more of a LoZ vibe
Idk tho these are just suggestions.

I can imagine Link taking Lirrin out to cause chaos in the lands of Hyrule in his free time XD he'd say the classic dad line, "Don't tell your mother what we've been up to."
He may be Zelda's personal knight but by golly is he a menace underneath lmao, at least he'd be a fun father.
Lirrin being a menacing teddy bear is so adorable! She would remind Link so much of Corrin <3
Lmao I think Corrin's family would also be slightly disapproving of Link- have you seen the hijinks he gets up to? At least he's a royal knight and a legendary hero...

Lirrin would be very protective of her younger half-brother, and want to teach him everything she knows. I can imagine Lirrin teaching Percy how to spar once he's old enough. Percy would have a keyblade and Lirrin the Yato, since only Link can wield the Master Sword.
Lmao, I can see the family reunions being so cringeworthy! What with Corrin's family being unwelcoming to the boys, overprotective of Corrin, etc...they'd ask Link why he's so quiet and make remarks to Corrin about it. And if they somehow find out about Link's dumahh stunts and adventures, they'll respect him even less XD

Awwwww! That'd be adorable! I'm so glad Corrin's kiddos would get along!!! :3
Link probably is more accepted than Sora. He may have hijinks and all, but that hero and knight status definitely surpass what poor Sora has as a Guardian of Light. Link gets some heat, Sora probably defends him and ends up getting all the heat thrown on him instead

Lirrin and Percy being happy half-siblings is such a soft thought! They don't care that they're not fully related, they still act as normal siblings even despite whatever differences they have. Valla is in very good hands with these two as its princess and prince.
Poor Sora just breathes a little too loudly at a reunion and he gets backlash qwq and that's with Corrin there with him, he probably doesn't dare be by himself at a family gathering XD
At least Link and Sora got each other's back!

Definitely! It's so heartwarming for Lirrin to accept Percy regardless of his different father, and vice versa.
Dhdjvhck it probably also doesn’t help that the baby is also a potential heir to Valla, but since it’s so young the real royal feud’s gonna be between Harkinian and Lux/Aster, and as much as I’m rootin for the little guy, Aster/Lux probably isn’t gonna go down without a fight! 🤜 💥 🔑
Aghghg normally it's either the oldest male offspring, or if there is no male, simply just the eldest, that takes over in a monarchy, so the worst of the worst would have to happen to Percy and Lirrin for Valla to be passed down to the unnamed Zelrin child. Of course, there's also co-regency, but that's a whole other can of worms.
Percy obviously resides happily in Valla and has a very content life... well for the most part. There is the issue that his father is a Guardian of Light and has his own responsibilities. Plus Sora would be wary to reside solely in Valla, especially if he finds out it was closed off from the rest of the world for so long. The last thing he wants to do is have Heartless show up and cause problems all because they're drawn to his keyblade. He stays for long periods, but when he senses something is off, he likely takes a trip to the other worlds he's traveled to and hopes that doing that will keep Valla safe from the darkness. It makes lil Percy sad when his dad is away, but Sora always tries to come back with a fun story to tell him and little gifts to make it up to him with. He thinks about taking him with him one time, but as soon as any of Corrin's relatives catch wind, they're on his ass like hawks. Sora has a lot of lingering guilt from being away though. He wants to be hands on, but is very concerned. Things probably get worse when he sees Percy has somehow gotten a keyblade and he starts to think everything he's done to keep Valla safe will come crumbling down
That's so heartwrenching! Corrin would have to comfort both Percy and Sora. I imagine Corrin writing down all of Sora's tales into a big book to read to Percy those nights when his father isn't there. She'd also cuddle and console Sora while telling him everything will be alright, when even she doesn't know what the future holds for Valla.

Last edited:
I actually got name suggestions! How about Brenna or Kaida?
Brenna means "Blazing Light" which fits perfectly with the FE aesthetic
Kaida means "Little Dragon" and gives me more of a LoZ vibe
Idk tho these are just suggestions.

I can imagine Link taking Lirrin out to cause chaos in the lands of Hyrule in his free time XD he'd say the classic dad line, "Don't tell your mother what we've been up to."
He may be Zelda's personal knight but by golly is he a menace underneath lmao, at least he'd be a fun father.
Lirrin being a menacing teddy bear is so adorable! She would remind Link so much of Corrin <3
Those are really good! I really like the name Kaida, fits for both FE and LoZ in my opinion!

Lmao I can just imagine Corrin sitting and waiting for them at the dead of night. "Where were you two? Care to explain yourselves??"
Corrin is such a sweet partner and mom, I love her sm ^^

I also have a headcanon that although Corrin doesn't like to sing in front of others, she has a routine of singing Lirrin (and sometimes even Link!) to sleep at night. Lirrin can't sleep without it!
Corrin actually has a very angelic voice, but singing makes her feel very awkward and therefore she doesn't sound very good when she's put on the spot.

Yes, I decided to put both the English and Japanese versions, since both are beautiful IMHO

Lmao, I can see the family reunions being so cringeworthy! What with Corrin's family being unwelcoming to the boys, overprotective of Corrin, etc...they'd ask Link why he's so quiet and make remarks to Corrin about it. And if they somehow find out about Link's dumahh stunts and adventures, they'll respect him even less XD
Lol "What's up with this antisocial ahh elf?"
Omg, he should NEVER leave his Sheikah Slate out unattended. That's an immediate reputation destroyer right there XD

good thing she won't have to experience Roxas' disappearance arc. God that would make things worse
Just because I said she wouldn't experience it doesn't mean I didn't think on it though. Sora visiting Hyrule solely because he can feel all Roxas' emotions in his heart and having guilt because of it, but he can't connect with Aster like Roxas. There's probably one time he shows up and Aster is really sulking around and he just starts crying out of nowhere. Roxas' emotions come through very strongly. But also his return would be similar to how he returns in KH3, but instead of protecting his friends, he's very keen on protecting his lil baby. Feral papa coming through when Sora is able to open that connection for him to make his return

You know even Sora's own disappearance arc (while it likely doesn't happen when Percy is around) would provide some really sad shit too. Obviously who knows what KH4 has in store, but Sora just being banished to Quadratum and being unable to visit Percy for an extended period of time is a sad thought. Plus Roxas likely needing to be the bearer of bad news that they cannot find Sora, though he's very mindful to not say it in front of Percy to avoid unnecessarily upsetting him

Yeah... good thing these things don't happen haha I am a cruel person for thinking these things

cHRIST ON A CRACKER I MISSED A LOT-

The princesses got two hands for a reason! XD
View attachment 1113924

Poor Sora, he doesn't deserve all these stink eyes XD
Corrin would chew them up about it later, away from Sora and Percy. She definitely wouldn't appreciate the hostility!
Oh yeah! That'd be pretty cool! Azura was the one that had the pendant originally, maybe she'd give Percy one too!

Awwwww! That'd be adorable! I'm so glad Corrin's kiddos would get along!!! :3

Poor Sora just breathes a little too loudly at a reunion and he gets backlash qwq and that's with Corrin there with him, he probably doesn't dare be by himself at a family gathering XD
At least Link and Sora got each other's back!

Definitely! It's so heartwarming for Lirrin to accept Percy regardless of his different father, and vice versa.

That's so heartwrenching! Corrin would have to comfort both Percy and Sora. I imagine Corrin writing down all of Sora's tales into a big book to read to Percy those nights when his father isn't there. She'd also cuddle and console Sora while telling him everything will be alright, when even she doesn't know what the future holds for Valla.
Ehehe yeah I may have rambled a lot. My brain gets thinking and lots of thoughts come LOL

Percy getting a little dragonstone pendant shaped like Sora's crown necklace is now my headcanon for it!

Corrin may not say anything in the moment to her family, but Donald ain't staying quiet and will throw hands to defend Sora. Roxas, if he's there, probably wouldn't sit quietly either. Poor Sora trying to hold them both back while screaming "DONALD, DON'T YOU DARE USE FIRAGA ON THEM!" or "ROXAS, PUT YOUR KEYBLADES AWAY!" Poor Percy watching his father struggle

Sora probably is glad to have some comfort. For once he is trying to be mindful of his actions and he's glad to have some understanding towards it! It probably helps him a lot more than one might think

Those are really good! I really like the name Kaida, fits for both FE and LoZ in my opinion!

Lmao I can just imagine Corrin sitting and waiting for them at the dead of night. "Where were you two? Care to explain yourselves??"
Corrin is such a sweet partner and mom, I love her sm ^^

I also have a headcanon that although Corrin doesn't like to sing in front of others, she has a routine of singing Lirrin (and sometimes even Link!) to sleep at night. Lirrin can't sleep without it!
Corrin actually has a very angelic voice, but singing makes her feel very awkward and therefore she doesn't sound very good when she's put on the spot.

Yes, I decided to put both the English and Japanese versions, since both are beautiful IMHO

Lol "What's up with this antisocial ahh elf?"
Omg, he should NEVER leave his Sheikah Slate out unattended. That's an immediate reputation destroyer right there XD

Kaida it is then! :]

Lmao Corrin's just standing there with her arms folded, giving them both that one stare.
"We were out setting Koroks on fire-"
"SHE MEANT we were out....stopping a band of hooligans from setting Koroks on fire."
"...Really?"

Awh! That would be so adorable!! Percy likes stories; Kaida likes songs! And Link enjoying Corrin's lullabies is precious. 10/10 headcanon
You WOULD use Corrin's Engage cutscene. You are right though: Corrin has a very pretty voice. Her singing isn't Azura level, but it's still enchanting. If only she didn't feel so self-conscious!

"TALK TO US YOU COWARD!"
Link: *says something*
"YOU'RE SO UNREFINED!"

Just because I said she wouldn't experience it doesn't mean I didn't think on it though. Sora visiting Hyrule solely because he can feel all Roxas' emotions in his heart and having guilt because of it, but he can't connect with Aster like Roxas. There's probably one time he shows up and Aster is really sulking around and he just starts crying out of nowhere. Roxas' emotions come through very strongly. But also his return would be similar to how he returns in KH3, but instead of protecting his friends, he's very keen on protecting his lil baby. Feral papa coming through when Sora is able to open that connection for him to make his return

You know even Sora's own disappearance arc (while it likely doesn't happen when Percy is around) would provide some really sad shit too. Obviously who knows what KH4 has in store, but Sora just being banished to Quadratum and being unable to visit Percy for an extended period of time is a sad thought. Plus Roxas likely needing to be the bearer of bad news that they cannot find Sora, though he's very mindful to not say it in front of Percy to avoid unnecessarily upsetting him

Yeah... good thing these things don't happen haha I am a cruel person for thinking these things

Ehehe yeah I may have rambled a lot. My brain gets thinking and lots of thoughts come LOL

Percy getting a little dragonstone pendant shaped like Sora's crown necklace is now my headcanon for it!

Corrin may not say anything in the moment to her family, but Donald ain't staying quiet and will throw hands to defend Sora. Roxas, if he's there, probably wouldn't sit quietly either. Poor Sora trying to hold them both back while screaming "DONALD, DON'T YOU DARE USE FIRAGA ON THEM!" or "ROXAS, PUT YOUR KEYBLADES AWAY!" Poor Percy watching his father struggle

Sora probably is glad to have some comfort. For once he is trying to be mindful of his actions and he's glad to have some understanding towards it! It probably helps him a lot more than one might think
Damn, Sora's MIA arc would be really sad indeed q-q

It's okay, I find talking about these things way too enjoyable lmao

The pendant should be a present for Percy on one of his birthdays! preferably before his dragon blood is awakened

That would only make things worse between them! Pandemonium would ensue at the family dinner!
Donald and Roxas will NOT be allowed to attend the next reunion in fear of destroying the dining room XD
Kaida and Percy both have to watch as their fathers try to please Corrin's relatives to no avail lmao

Corrin would be more than fine with taking care of Percy while Sora is gone; she understands it's for the sake of Valla and would greatly admire Sora's willingness to sacrifice.

Pithra is supposed to be a joke ship! To think it actually has the potential to end so tragically, dang!

Assuming thee worst case scenario happens in that Mythra and the twins disappear for a thousand years, and Pit has lived through all these years, he’s definitely going to be older and a lot more solemn when they finally reunite. I know he’d be confused as to why the twins are still children, but after seeing Mythra’s condition and learning that the twins have no memory of what happened, I think he considers it to be better that he doesn’t know. I can see him being very attentive to Mythra’s needs and respects her boundaries, but he’d eventually implore her and the twins to stay in Angel Land so they can be a real family. I think he’d be absolutely terrified by the thought of them going back to Alrest!

I had a sad thought of Pit trying to stay strong after they’ve disappeared, as he still has his responsibilities and duties. As a leader and a warrior, he has very little time to process his loss and properly grieve. Months pass, and he finds Milton’s plushie in one of his favorite hiding spots, and just completely breaks down after that. I’m horrible.

To think Dark Pit and Zelda, the union done out of politics and convenience, is likely to have a happier ending than Pit and Mythra, the joke ship!

Also, is Harkinian the boy’s official name? XD it’s not a bad name, it’s just what it’s connected to. Then again, it would be funny if embarrassing names is a curse all in Pittoo’s bloodline has to deal with! Also it can be shortened to Harkin, or Hark (“Hark, the herald angels sing”). I can see Pittoo hating the name though, and nicknaming the boy Hawk.

Seph only uses his hypothetical kid as a tool for his own goals. I can’t see it in character for him to care beyond using Seraphina as a pawn against Cloud. it’s ironic he’s no different than his biological father.

Seph only uses his hypothetical kid as a tool for his own goals. I can’t see it in character for him to care beyond using Seraphina as a pawn against Cloud. it’s ironic he’s no different than his biological father.
Tbf, it's not even in character for him to even want to concieve a child anyways, so why not lean into the OOC-ness at this point lol

Also, is Harkinian the boy’s official name? XD it’s not a bad name, it’s just what it’s connected to. Then again, it would be funny if embarrassing names is a curse all in Pittoo’s bloodline has to deal with! Also it can be shortened to Harkin, or Hark (“Hark, the herald angels sing”). I can see Pittoo hating the name though, and nicknaming the boy Hawk.
I think Harkinian has stuck too much and now I can’t call him anything else lmao. But omg hawk is such a cute nickname!

Damn, Sora's MIA arc would be really sad indeed q-q

It's okay, I find talking about these things way too enjoyable lmao

The pendant should be a present for Percy on one of his birthdays! preferably before his dragon blood is awakened

That would only make things worse between them! Pandemonium would ensue at the family dinner!
Donald and Roxas will NOT be allowed to attend the next reunion in fear of destroying the dining room XD
Kaida and Percy both have to watch as their fathers try to please Corrin's relatives to no avail lmao

Corrin would be more than fine with taking care of Percy while Sora is gone; she understands it's for the sake of Valla and would greatly admire Sora's willingness to sacrifice.
Sad things help balance things out. Gotta have some good with the bad

Awwww yes a birthday present! Corrin and Sora probably made it together so then it's extra special!

Sora's got Roxas by the collar of his shirt, but it's too late. He's already bonked both Leo and Takumi with his keyblades. AT LEAST HE WENT FOR THE PRINCES AND NOT THE KINGS, but knowing how Takumi and Leo are, things aren't ending pretty. They're gonna fight Roxas now, especially Takumi with that sour temper of his. To make matters worse, Donald is trying to fight Ryoma and Xander. He goes straight for the kings. He don't care. Luckily Goofy stops him on behalf of Sora, but Donald is still screaming. Yep Sora is never living this down and is gaining no ground with Corrin's family at all. He immediately has to send all his "family" off and he just ends up finding a quiet place to try and clear his head. He doesn't wanna immediately face her family again. He can't put his usual smile on in that moment

Roxas showing up in Hyrule after all this and has a convo along the lines of:

Zelda: So how was your trip to Valla?
Roxas: Pretty sure I'm not welcome back there...
Zelda: ...Did something happen?
Roxas: I smacked the princes of Nohr and Hoshido upside the head with my keyblades... I don't regret it either
Zelda: YOU DID WHAT?!

It's a good thing Roxas isn't considered part of Hyrule's Royal Family after this LMAO

Pithra is supposed to be a joke ship! To think it actually has the potential to end so tragically, dang!

Assuming thee worst case scenario happens in that Mythra and the twins disappear for a thousand years, and Pit has lived through all these years, he’s definitely going to be older and a lot more solemn when they finally reunite. I know he’d be confused as to why the twins are still children, but after seeing Mythra’s condition and learning that the twins have no memory of what happened, I think he considers it to be better that he doesn’t know. I can see him being very attentive to Mythra’s needs and respects her boundaries, but he’d eventually implore her and the twins to stay in Angel Land so they can be a real family. I think he’d be absolutely terrified by the thought of them going back to Alrest!

I had a sad thought of Pit trying to stay strong after they’ve disappeared, as he still has his responsibilities and duties. As a leader and a warrior, he has very little time to process his loss and properly grieve. Months pass, and he finds Milton’s plushie in one of his favorite hiding spots, and just completely breaks down after that. I’m horrible.

To think Dark Pit and Zelda, the union done out of politics and convenience, is likely to have a happier ending than Pit and Mythra, the joke ship!

Xenoblade allowing for some of the most tragic plotting devices for all this. Pittoo could have been dragged into this if I went with the idea of Pyra and him becoming a ship to compliment Mythra and Pit, but I did not

Mythra probably doesn't agree to live in Angel Land herself. She is still too heavily tied to Alrest and refuses to leave it behind even after everything. She does learn that her babies must be kept some place safer though. After learning the tragedies they lived, she could never take that chance ever again. She does at least assure Pit that when the worlds do join again, it'll be fine this time and she'll be alright

God noooooo!!! MY HEART!!!! 😭 😭

Sad things help balance things out. Gotta have some good with the bad

Awwww yes a birthday present! Corrin and Sora probably made it together so then it's extra special!

Sora's got Roxas by the collar of his shirt, but it's too late. He's already bonked both Leo and Takumi with his keyblades. AT LEAST HE WENT FOR THE PRINCES AND NOT THE KINGS, but knowing how Takumi and Leo are, things aren't ending pretty. They're gonna fight Roxas now, especially Takumi with that sour temper of his. To make matters worse, Donald is trying to fight Ryoma and Xander. He goes straight for the kings. He don't care. Luckily Goofy stops him on behalf of Sora, but Donald is still screaming. Yep Sora is never living this down and is gaining no ground with Corrin's family at all. He immediately has to send all his "family" off and he just ends up finding a quiet place to try and clear his head. He doesn't wanna immediately face her family again. He can't put his usual smile on in that moment

Roxas: I smacked the princes of Nohr and Hoshido upside the head with my keyblades... I don't regret it either

It's a good thing Roxas isn't considered part of Hyrule's Royal Family after this LMAO

Xenoblade allowing for some of the most tragic plotting devices for all this. Pittoo could have been dragged into this if I went with the idea of Pyra and him becoming a ship to compliment Mythra and Pit, but I did not

Mythra probably doesn't agree to live in Angel Land herself. She is still too heavily tied to Alrest and refuses to leave it behind even after everything. She does learn that her babies must be kept some place safer though. After learning the tragedies they lived, she could never take that chance ever again. She does at least assure Pit that when the worlds do join again, it'll be fine this time and she'll be alright

But to make it a little better, I’m sure Pit would be snuggling those kids and refusing to let go for a very long time, even wrapping his wings around them. Maybe it’s even the one and only time he and Mythra snuggle; they just want to be with their babies!

Zelda:
1694630787980.gif

Shdkshv,f even tho Roxas isn’t technically apart of the royal family he’s still quite adjacent to it so Zelda still makes sure to send a formal apology to the princes afterwards 🙇‍♀️

But to make it a little better, I’m sure Pit would be snuggling those kids and refusing to let go for a very long time, even wrapping his wings around them. Maybe it’s even the one and only time he and Mythra snuggle; they just want to be with their babies!
The rare Mythra snuggle. Good thing it doesn't happen from her sleep walking. That would be the worst case scenario lol

Zelda:
View attachment 1113957

Shdkshv,f even tho Roxas isn’t technically apart of the royal family he’s still quite adjacent to it so Zelda still makes sure to send a formal apology to the princes afterwards 🙇‍♀️
Roxas causing unneeded trouble for poor Zelda. What an inconsiderate boy. He probably goes on a long rant how one of the princes insulted Sora for something silly he said at the dinner and how he couldn't just sit and listen to that. So she understands it comes from a good place, but still trouble nonetheless

Felis is a cute name! I like it!
And Byleth being the main nay-sayer but stepping up because he's not gonna just be a dick for no reason. Him and Samus would definitely have the same approach of showing through actions rather than words! It's a good thing Byleth doesn't try to raise lil Felis as a mercenary and tries to give him a normal life- or as normal as one can have when their father is the Archbishop of an entire land. Byleth and Samus having a hard time relating cuz of their world differences is a big reason I paired them tbh. It makes for a funny scenario. I can see Felis being more drawn to Samus and her world, but being put in Byleth's instead. Byleth probably assumed she wouldn't want to be putting Felis in danger by bringing him along with her thus can offer a more relaxed life at the Monastery.

Link probably is more accepted than Sora. He may have hijinks and all, but that hero and knight status definitely surpass what poor Sora has as a Guardian of Light. Link gets some heat, Sora probably defends him and ends up getting all the heat thrown on him instead

Lirrin and Percy being happy half-siblings is such a soft thought! They don't care that they're not fully related, they still act as normal siblings even despite whatever differences they have. Valla is in very good hands with these two as its princess and prince.
Cool! ^^
I like to imagine that these two mercenaries want their kiddo to be as un-mercenary-like as possible XD
Also I like to imagine Samus trying to stuff Byleth into a space suit lmao, he'd be so uncomfortable! Meanwhile Felis is mad that it isn't HIM in the suit!! Also, good on Byleth for shouldering the extra responsibility for the sake of the kid. He's a good dad deep down :3

Poor Sora, and poor Link too! They don't deserve the dinner with a side of slander qwq
Link doesn't talk much already, but he would talk even less at the dinner. Although he would privately thank Sora for backing him up afterwards.

Yeah! Kaida would love Percy unconditionally, and she would even like Sora as well, which is a big contrast from the rest of Corrin's relatives adhdhdhdh
Kaida it is then! :]

Lmao Corrin's just standing there with her arms folded, giving them both that one stare.
"SHE MEANT we were out....stopping a band of hooligans from setting Koroks on fire."
"...Really?"

Awh! That would be so adorable!! Percy likes stories; Kaida likes songs! And Link enjoying Corrin's lullabies is precious. 10/10 headcanon
You WOULD use Corrin's Engage cutscene. You are right though: Corrin has a very pretty voice. Her singing isn't Azura level, but it's still enchanting. If only she didn't feel so self-conscious!

"TALK TO US YOU COWARD!"
Link: *says something*
"YOU'RE SO UNREFINED!"
XD I'd love to see Link being the type of parent that just is incapable of reprimanding his children. Corrin's going to have to be the disciplinarian by default!

Lol I just really adore Corrin's voice. Her JP voice gives me brain tickles while her EN voice makes me crack a smile. She's so endearing!
Link would just sit by as he and Corrin tuck Kaida in for bed; once Corrin begins singing her lullabies she turns around and sees that Link fell asleep in his seat!

Link:
Screenshot 2023-09-13 3.56.18 PM.png

I think Harkinian has stuck too much and now I can’t call him anything else lmao. But omg hawk is such a cute nickname!
Hawk is great because it’s so close to Hark that many don’t catch on, or if they do it could be passed off as Pittoo having a strong accent; he’s likely had to learn Hylian.

Doesn’t fool Zelda though.

Maybe Hawk is a natural sharpshooter like his papa!

Cool! ^^
I like to imagine that these two mercenaries want their kiddo to be as un-mercenary-like as possible XD
Also I like to imagine Samus trying to stuff Byleth into a space suit lmao, he'd be so uncomfortable! Meanwhile Felis is mad that it isn't HIM in the suit!! Also, good on Byleth for shouldering the extra responsibility for the sake of the kid. He's a good dad deep down :3

Poor Sora, and poor Link too! They don't deserve the dinner with a side of slander qwq
Link doesn't talk much already, but he would talk even less at the dinner. Although he would privately thank Sora for backing him up afterwards.

Yeah! Kaida would love Percy unconditionally, and she would even like Sora as well, which is a big contrast from the rest of Corrin's relatives adhdhdhdh
Byleth being put in a suit against his own will. He definitely does not like it one bit- it's too tight for his liking and somehow annoys him more than his cloak. He only wears it because 1. Samus asked and 2. While Felis wishes he was wearing one, it makes him happy to see his dad wearing something very different. He is a good dad, just in his own way

Sora and Link both have their struggles with Corrin's family, but are homies to each other. They have 0 problems with each other

Sora definitely would be very kind towards Kaida and while he's not her father, he probably tries to spoil her a bit to try and be fair, though Percy definitely gets a lot more because obviously that's his son. He's probably extremely grateful she's so kind to her little brother!

THIS LOOKS SO ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see it finished!

Aster unleashes her inner gremlin when an Underworld monster appears to try and snatch Lil’ Hawk! I can see her biting a Monoeye or Scuttler tentacle lol

Hawk is great because it’s so close to Hark that many don’t catch on, or if they do it could be passed off as Pittoo having a strong accent; he’s likely had to learn Hylian.

Doesn’t fool Zelda though.

Maybe Hawk is a natural sharpshooter like his papa!
Originally I saw Harkinian becoming a mage-like figure but then I remembered the bow of light is a that thing exists and omg that’s such a perfect weapon for him! I could totally imagine him all grown up as king wielding it and being all kinds of badass 🏹
Speaking of….
1694642215356.png

If you’re a king of Hyrule it’s legally mandatory to have a glorious beard. And omfg I swear to heck this will actually be my last fan kid art until I at least get Isabelle’s next post done because omg I feel so bad for the wait on her 😖😖😖 but knowing me I’ll probably end up drawing grown up Aster as soon as I get the post out--

Last edited:
Aster unleashes her inner gremlin when an Underworld monster appears to try and snatch Lil’ Hawk! I can see her biting a Monoeye or Scuttler tentacle lol
Roxas seeing his child biting a monster and he's so disgusted, but also so very proud. He's 100% cheering her on to keep fighting/biting it to scare it off until he himself gets scolded for not going in to help

Originally I saw Harkinian becoming a mage-like figure but then I remembered the bow of light is a that thing exists and omg that’s such a perfect weapon for him! I could totally imagine him all grown up as king wielding it and being all kinds of badass 🏹
Speaking of….
View attachment 1113986

If you’re a king of Hyrule it’s legally mandatory to have a glorious beard. And omfg I swear to heck this will actually be my last fan kid art until I at least get Isabelle’s next post done because omg I feel so bad for the wait on her 😖😖😖 but knowing me I’ll probably end up drawing grown up Aster as soon as I get the post out--
Aww I love how plush and friend-shaped he is as an adult! I love that he keeps his soft "sleepy" eyes. And the cowlick XD And Hawk wielding the Bow of Light would be BADASS! But maybe he also dabbles in a little magic on the side? Why not!

I can see Lil' Hawk having some self-esteem issues because he's constantly compared to his father, who is very different from him in terms of personality, and believes his father to be ashamed of him. Then Dark Pit tells Hawk that he shouldn't try to be like him because he is not him: he is Harkinian. All Dark Pit wants for Hawk is to be strong enough to protect himself and everything he loves. Sadly, I can't see Dark Pit living to a ripe old age, especially if we consider the idea of him deciding to become mortal (outliving your spouse, your children, your grandchildren, your great-grandchildren, and so on would suck!). Poor Zelda and Hawk.

I once drew a concept of an adult Pit and Dark Pit with beards and they didn't look too bad at all. I had the idea of Pit growing one because he thought it would make him look rugged, but Palutena and Viridi keep telling him to shave it. He meets up with Pittoo and Pittoo's upset because he ALSO grew a beard, and he did so to look different from Pit! Later, Pit decides to shave the beard, goes to see Pittoo again, and Pittoo is pissed AGAIN because he ALSO shaved his beard! XD

I had another sad thought, which isn't entirely backed by lore (throwing in some theory crafting and all), but given how XC3 presents some stuff, it's possible that once Aionios actually becomes a thing for the second time, Mythra may become a mortal. I only say this because in XC3 all the Agnians (aka the characters based of XC2's world) have core crystals yet are called human so it's possible blades become akin to humans in this world, meaning Mythra may no longer be able to go to Angel Land. Of course who knows if it effects Mythra given who she is, but still a concept that came to mind. Probably am overthinking given characters like Nia and Melia are able to still live long lives during XC3's events, but hey I love spitballing cruel ideas (:

"...Really?"
If we have BotW/TotK Link in the RP and he enjoys torturing Koroks, he and Toon Link might have problems lol

Koroks are T'inks friends!

I think Pyra and Pittoo would get along well, mostly for the same reason I can see him and Zelda getting along. Both Zelda and Pyra have calm, friendly personalities that are not at all overbearing, which is great for a more reserved person. They are genuinely kind people, not fake, and act like they have functioning brains. I can see Dark Pit and Pyra being curious enough about each other to ask questions. However, I think he'd be slightly annoyed by Pyra's habit of apologizing.

A lot of the KI fanbase tend to portray Dark Pit as being hostile to everyone, but I think he's a lot more chill than that; it's just that in KI:U he constantly has to be in aggro-mode. There are a few instances of him showing genuine happiness, the multiplayer shows him as a good sport, and the Japanese characterization of Dark Pit is less arrogant and snarky, and more selfless, than his English counterpart. I think he's fully capable of being friendly and playful, just not to the extent of Pit or the other child-like fighters.

I think if Dark Pit were to suffer the same tragedy as Pit, he'd be a lot more determined to try and find out what happened as he's not as duty-bound to Viridi as Pit is to Palutena. When he eventually realizes there is nothing he can do, I can see him trying to deal with his pain through endless fighting. Bringing up those he lost is likely to get a hostile reaction.

The rare Mythra snuggle. Good thing it doesn't happen from her sleep walking. That would be the worst case scenario lol
Pit and Mythra haven't seen each other, nor their babies, in 1,000 years! They deserve to be together like a real, complete family even if it's only brief. Though now I'm thinking how funny it'd be if the twins inherited Mythra's sleepwalking habit!

AHHH the joke ship became a very depressing one!

I had another sad thought, which isn't entirely backed by lore (throwing in some theory crafting and all), but given how XC3 presents some stuff, it's possible that once Aionios actually becomes a thing for the second time, Mythra may become a mortal. I only say this because in XC3 all the Agnians (aka the characters based of XC2's world) have core crystals yet are called human so it's possible blades become akin to humans in this world, meaning Mythra may no longer be able to go to Angel Land. Of course who knows if it effects Mythra given who she is, but still a concept that came to mind. Probably am overthinking given characters like Nia and Melia are able to still live long lives during XC3's events, but hey I love spitballing cruel ideas (:
Supposing that is the case, I would imagine arrangements and exceptions can be made considering their nephilim children. Though I do wonder if they're having crystals on their chest does anything for them?

As for sad or cruel ideas, I personally don't mind them, and I have plenty myself! Moments of sadness make the happy and triumphant moments better! As for sad ideas, going back to the idea of Dark Pit telling his son that he doesn't need to be like him, maybe that was his last lesson with a teenaged Harkinian before he goes off to a battle he doesn't come back from. :'C

Tbf, it's not even in character for him to even want to concieve a child anyways, so why not lean into the OOC-ness at this point lol
Pretty much this! For example, I still stand by that the Dark Pit/Zelda ship would likely end with Zelda wanting Dark Pit to remain "free" as that may be what she loves the most about him, so the relationship doesn't go beyond a strong friendship. It's just fun to think of the what-ifs even if it does mean a bit of OOC-ness and breaks from canon. Dark Pit becoming king, a husband, and a father is an interesting situation for me to think about.

And designing kids from different couples, whether said ship makes sense or not, is a fun drawing exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back