• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
1694434263096.png
Character name: Corrin
Player name: Hazy

Notes:
--Corrin is female
--She's based off FE Fates' Revelation path
--Her age in this RP is 16-18 years old
--She is not married to anyone

Last edited:
All the kiddos are so cute!! I love how creative you all are!
I mean, the reason I put Pittoo with the Super Bash Sisters is because the idea of him being trapped with a bunch of girls sounded funny to me!

Link turns out to be very little help because he’s very quiet lol

If it was Toon Link, the girls may gush over how adorable he is!
Link's used to being surrounded by girls; this is just a typical Tuesday for him!
I imagine Link not even minding when they demand giving the boys a makeover since he crossdressed in BOTW so he could enter Gerudo Town XD

Lmao while Toonie is getting fawned over Tetra is rolling her eyes in the background!
Omg, I'd love to imagine the Zeldas scrolling through Link's Sheikah Slate and finding him dressed up and drunk on Noble Pursuits in Gerudo Town!

Because I always have stories running through my head (even if I don’t do squat with them) and I love thinking about what-if’s here’s some thoughts I’ve had.

All the Pit kiddos would be nephilim because of their angelic heritage. Zelda suddenly has a bunch of random gods show up in Hyrule Castle trying to bribe or coerce her into giving them her child. Poor kid has to be under guard all the time, especially after Plutons outright tried to snatch the infant out of her arms. Worse, Dark Pit is away at war, and communication is being tampered with. Turns out an evil god is orchestrating the war just to get Pittoo away from Hyrule and leave his family more vulnerable!

The only reason the Pithra kids are safe is because they’re likely living in Angel Land, and trying to kidnap them, or demand Pit and Mythra hand them over, especially in Palutena’s backyard, is an incredibly stupid idea! That’s a good way to have war declared on your faction, and be reduced to a puddle of ichor on the palace floor!

I do not apologize for this menace I have created because the silly idea popped into my head
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat I offer you a Sephiroth child
sephrachild.png

All the kiddos are so cute!! I love how creative you all are!

Link's used to being surrounded by girls; this is just a typical Tuesday for him!

Omg, I'd love to imagine the Zeldas scrolling through Link's Sheikah Slate and finding him dressed up and drunk on Noble Pursuits in Gerudo Town!
Lmao Link's day of reckoning has come when the girls find him dressed in his Gerudo outfit!
To celebrate Corrin's confirmed-ness, I drew this for you! =)
images (17).jpeg
STAWP SHE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE, EVER WHY DID YOU DO THIS QWQ
I didn't deserve my eyeballs to be blessed just because I finalized my decisions with Corrin! Her smile could melt even the coldest of hearts!
Also, stfu respectfully, your art looks so freaking amazing, even if it's "messy" to you. If ONLY my digital art looked half as good as yours!

I do not apologize for this menace I have created because the silly idea popped into my head
sephrachild.png
AAAA! Love it! Love it!AAAAA!!! hjjj an adorable red haired menace with her upbringing considering who her father is lmao. And fire elemental is fitting for the one winged angel. Not because he’ll think Pyra is a hot bae nope, nope, don’t want to piss off Mythra

I may try and make 1 kid for everyone cuz I'm having fun, but we'll see I'd probably do them paired with 1 of my own characters just for extra fun LMAO

Or as I decided Sephra LMAO

She's adorable even as she burning everything around her
Sephiroth will shed a tear. “ Is this what it feels like to be a proud dad? Now to teach her the ways of trolling a certain Chocobo head blonde.”

Lmao Link's day of reckoning has come when the girls find him dressed in his Gerudo outfit!

View attachment 1113637
STAWP SHE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE, EVER WHY DID YOU DO THIS QWQ
I didn't deserve my eyeballs to be blessed just because I finalized my decisions with Corrin! Her smile could melt even the coldest of hearts!
Also, stfu respectfully, your art looks so freaking amazing, even if it's "messy" to you. If ONLY my digital art looked half as good as yours!
It has the same energy as someone checking your browser history lmfao- speaking of Link, I should probably get his application up.

And I did it because Corrin's a sweetheart and I was excited to see that her existence in this RP was finalized! ^^
It was so fun to draw her tbh, I may draw more of her later lol, with her lance and her wings and stuff. And come on, Corrin's a beautiful soul, gotta make the outside match the inside!

Pls don't say that lol, I get that way too often...

sephrachild.png
OMG 😆

This means she’d be the cousin of the Twins and the Pittoo/Zelda kid… and Sephiroth is their uncle! Add in Rex and the three kids he has and family reunions are sure to be incredibly confusing and chaotic!

OMG 😆

This means she’d be the cousin of the Twins and the Pittoo/Zelda kid… and Sephiroth is their uncle! Add in Rex and the three kids he has and family reunions are sure to be incredibly confusing and chaotic!
That makes Hojo their grandpa keep them away

AAAA! Love it! Love it!AAAAA!!! hjjj an adorable red haired menace with her upbringing considering who her father is lmao. And fire elemental is fitting for the one winged angel. Not because he’ll think Pyra is a hot bae nope, nope, don’t want to piss off Mythra
Sephiroth will shed a tear. “ Is this what it feels like to be a proud dad? Now to teach her the ways of trolling a certain Chocobo head blonde.”
I mean if it was cuz Pyra's hot who could blame him. She is a beautiful woman after all lol

Sephiroth finally being a proud parent of the biggest menace there ever could be. She is his little devil

OMG 😆

Roxas/Zelda's kid somehow fits in there somewhere to make things even more confusing too

Byleth seeing all this and being like "And this is why you don't love across worlds..." He has his point proved of how this shit just don't work

I mean if it was cuz Pyra's hot who could blame him. She is a beautiful woman after all lol

Sephiroth finally being a proud parent of the biggest menace there ever could be. She is his little devil

Roxas/Zelda's kid somehow fits in there somewhere to make things even more confusing too

Byleth seeing all this and being like "And this is why you don't love across worlds..." He has his point proved of how this shit just don't work
He teaches her everything she needs to know about his world including the way materia works.

Joker probably doesn’t have the heart to complain. Lil Jokeling is cute and he’d feel bad complaining that they exist. Ann will have to do the complaining for him. The Storks hear Ann’s complaints then just look over and see Joker half asleep with a lil Jokeling in squid form cuddled in his lap and they question her complaints

Mythra was more than ready to complain but then Pyra points out how lil wing head baby has messy blonde hair like a certain gormotti boy did and Mythra quickly names him Milton (yes I decided he’s a boy just for this) right then and there and becomes super sentimental. Nobody except Pyra understands and everyone is confused by Mythra’s sudden change in behavior. She’s now hugging both babies crying

Roxas is genuinely curious about his own kid. Even if she seemingly came out of nowhere it reminds him of himself. He’s not complaining to the Storks but he’s asking way too many questions all while uncle Sora is stuck on baby duty. Lil grump somehow has a strong distaste for Sora and she 100% bites him when he tries to pick her up
I had thought of the girl being named Honey or Myrrh. Leaning towards Myrrh so she’d have a name starting with M like her twin!

Pit would obviously be in shock over this and wonder how in the world it’s even possible as he and Mythra are not together! It takes a while, but when he finally processes what’s happened (and he’s done with all his protesting) he gets a stiff upper lip and takes his new responsibility head-on. A good thing about Pit is that he puts 100% into all he does, so he’s gonna be the best papa ever, dang it!

I think it would take Dark Pit a LONG time to come around to what’s happened. He’s going to be in heavy denial, and will seek out who is responsible for the Storks and kick their ass! He eventually comes around because Zelda is his friend and he will not abandon her. I like to think he becomes attached very quickly, but he’ll use his Electroshock Arm on anyone who says anything about it!

Ok my brain thought of how Seph’s child is delivered by a Zu.. ahd those birds are freaking huge. The sheer terror in the stork’s face when they see that thing. XD fitting for Seph’s devil child.

It has the same energy as someone checking your browser history lmfao- speaking of Link, I should probably get his application up.

And I did it because Corrin's a sweetheart and I was excited to see that her existence in this RP was finalized! ^^
It was so fun to draw her tbh, I may draw more of her later lol, with her lance and her wings and stuff. And come on, Corrin's a beautiful soul, gotta make the outside match the inside!

Pls don't say that lol, I get that way too often...
Yeah bro, do it!

And I'm glad you're just as excited as I am for Corrin! I wish I could draw Link for you qwq

All this child talk has me thinking hard lol...Min's got a genetic mutation that gives her those powerful arms of hers...her child might have the same mutation!

Wouldn't all the Zeldas have children to keep the bloodline going? Otherwise the royal bloodline of Hyrule would end.

Corrin's child would inherit the kingdom of Valla which she now rules after she restored it to its former glory at the end of Fates' Revelation. Stats and other jokes aside, they'd have to keep a newly saved kingdom up and running, as well as have to learn how to control their dragon aspects if they do indeed inherit Corrin's abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back